Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 03

Story Info
Tiger Queen volunteers in the Unicorn Paddock.
3.7k words
4.45
5k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately for her it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Unbeknownst to her, as she single-mindedly pursues her wily adversary Valiant Valkyrie has left both her sidekick Vestal and her new ally Persephone Planter, aka the Hexetress, behind her to fall into the clutches of the zoo's newly rebellious inmates. Now, as she follows Groxx's tracks, our Golden Goddess is about to find a new surprise in store for her...

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Blissfully oblivious to the many brand new lessons being learned by the student sorceress she had left behind her, Valiant Valkyrie ran furiously on through the dark zoo. Emerging from the Serpent House, she followed Groxx's moist prints down a dark trail and into the main open expanse of the zoo.

"There's no way Groxx can match my pace," the blonde superheroine murmured to herself, as she put one long and muscular bare leg in front of the other. Her body moved with a graceful yet powerful cadence, and must be rapidly closing on her lumbering heavy-set quarry.

"Once I have Groxx in my clutches," she cooed, "just a few quick applications of my fists should be all that's needed to beat the antidote out of him, so we can tame these savage beasts!" She knew for certain there would be an antidote to the creatures' mutations; in the past Groxx had proved too smart to create a monster he could not un-create.

The stars twinkled overhead as she raced on, passing in and out of lights and past empty cages. However, as she ran each moist print grew fainter than the last until finally, at a three-way cross-roads, they vanished.

"Damn it!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed with frustration, standing in the center of the cross-roads and turning her head down first one path, then the other. "The trail's gone cold!"

"That's what you think, Valiant Valkyrie!" Groxx's voice boomed from above her. "It's actually quite hot. As is my latest experiment - won't you agree?"

Tilting her head back, Valiant Valkyrie gasped to see him standing atop a large enclosure. The big white sign down one side, depicting a white horse rearing back with a rainbow mane and a shining horn, made it immediately obvious that this was every young girl's favorite exhibit - the Unicorn Paddock. Within were three examples of the fabled and mystic beasts brought from the other side of a magical portal.

Atop the exhibit Groxx's massive frame was silhouetted against the moon-lit clouds. Beside him, naked and bound and strapped into a winch was Tiger Queen. Around the gorilla mastermind's feet a half dozen of his winged 'mankeys' stood, chattering mockingly.

Being the only other refugees from the same dying alternate Earth that Groxx had come from, the mankeys (also sometimes called 'imps' or 'winged monkeys' by the press) were like a long-tailed spider monkey with wings. The wings were mostly vestigial, but a few of them could manage a sort of crude flight. Besides their wings, their possession of opposable thumbs and somewhat human-like, if twisted and ugly, faces marked them for what they were. Possessed of a crude intelligence, they regarded Groxx as their god, and obeyed his commands with absolute loyalty... although not, generally speaking, with a great deal of either courage or discipline.

At this moment, Groxx was surrounded by about a half-dozen of the little imps; which represented about but a fraction of his total host from what Valkyrie could recall. Where the others could be, she shivered to think. Two of them danced back and forth, waving Tiger Queen's captured fur bikini like trophies, her skimpy bra and panties stretched tauntingly between their little clutching paws. Meanwhile a team of four more mankeys, hooting eagerly, worked together like a ship's crew at a capstan to start turning the crank of the winch. With a creak, the dangling redhead jerked in mid-air, and then started to slowly descend into the waiting darkness beneath her.

"No... you can't do this!" Tiger Queen cried, wiggling helplessly.

"Tsk, tsk. You should be honored, Tiger Queen," Groxx purred. "You're about to be the first human woman to try and breed with a mystic unicorn in captivity!"

Directly below the descending heroine, in the center of the pen, two male unicorns waited. They looked much like a 'normal' pure-white stallion, save for their rainbow-colored manes and tails, and of course the shiny horns spiraling up from their foreheads. Though they never spoke, they were known to possess a human-like, but not necessarily benevolent intelligence: as creatures of magic they had their own sometimes sinister rules about things.

But there was one area where they did resemble, if not exceed, a normal Earthly stallion: from beneath them two gigantic white penises extended... both fully engorged and twitching eagerly. Looking up, the two mystic steeds neighed impatiently, as they watched Tiger Queen's buxom form slowly jerk and shiver its way down to them... like they were awaiting a particularly tasty delivery of food.

Meanwhile, while the pen contained two unicorn males, the zoo was in possession of but a single female. While stallions could be captured relatively easily as long as a sufficiently brave and really-no-weasel-words not-just-'technically' yes-handjobs-count 'virginal' young lady could be located and convinced to volunteer, mares were quite a bit more fickle. The one actually in the exhibit was currently over in the corner, behind an elevated feeding trough... where she seemed quite content to munch away and observe the proceedings from afar, like a spectator digging into some popcorn just before the start of a show.

Meanwhile, all around them, the rest of the enclosure was filled with the same plants and small critters that filled the enchanted forest the unicorns called home. The fronds of the verdant foliage were all in iridescent rainbow colors. Here and there, tiny fairies flitted about like butterflies. In a distant corner, beside a babbling little pool, a gigantic purple bullfrog opened its mouth, shot out a tongue, and snapped one of the fairies back into its mouth. Munching it with a crunch and a tiny shriek, the fat contented bullfrog let out a tiny belch that also released a couple fluttering fairy wings - blissfully oblivious to the superhuman drama playing out a short distance away.

"Oh! You bastard!" Tiger Queen cried, as the winch jerked at last to a halt... leaving her dangling a foot above the floor of the pen. The larger of the two male unicorns, his huge dick dripping, immediately reared up and put both hooves upon the giant iron ring that contained her. Mindful of his superior's longer horn, the younger stallion stood back to one side and chuffed impatiently, but duly waited his turn to exploit the helpless human's hole. With surprising dexterity, the neighing stallion was able to use his golden hooves to keep his wiggling buxom guest properly positioned... while his giant equine penis steadily rose up into proper position behind her defenseless, drooling and very very obviously outmatched homo-sapien pussy.

"Don't worry, girl! I'm coming!" Valiant Valkyrie called. Then, squatting down, she drove all the power of her mighty belt-boosted legs into a spectacular leap. The leap carried her all the way to the top of the exhibit. But, though graceful, it also left her path completely predictable. Darting forward with startling speed, Groxx was waiting and ready when she landed.

"Argh!" Valiant Valkyrie groaned as his blow struck. She could block it but could not dodge, and cried out in shock as the gorilla's mighty backhand knocked her off her feet... and straight down into the waiting pen below. With a wail, Valiant Valkyrie smashed through glimmering leaves and branches and landed flat on her back with a bone-jarring thud. For a moment, she lay still, groaning, as the world spun around her. Her belt may have saved her from injury, but the hard landing still left her dazed.

An ear-splitting moan, of both pain and passion, drew the startled heroine back to her senses. She surged up onto her knees with a gasp, whipped her head round towards the sound of the scream... and froze. Jaw dropping, her eyes went wide to see the uncorns's giant loins slamming home against Tiger Queen's buxom, jiggling ass.

"Oh... you s-sexist monkey ASSHOLE!" Tiger Queen squealed, as the titanic pure-white stallion penis spread and slid, hard and deep, into her tight unprepared human pussy. Despite herself, she began to juice helplessly around him, fluids dripping from her impossibly wide-spread labial opening.

"Not a monkey, speciesist bitch!" Groxx's rumbling voice called back down, deeply amused, from high over their heads.

"Oh, my Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, watching her friend get bestially fucked in horror. Then a pair of hooves suddenly alighted on her own shoulders - surprisingly gently, considering their hardness and immense size. Realizing she had problems of her own, Valiant Valkyrie tore her eyes off Tiger Queen and whipped her face back around... and gaped in horror as she found herself in the shadow of a vast pure-white belly, with a titanic stallion-shaming schlong of her own approaching her face.

With a huff of pleasure and a grin on its face, the younger unicorn - which had thought it would have to wait its turn and was thus overjoyed at the delivery of a second convenient mate - pushed its hips forward. The tip of its vast phallus rammed up against Valiant Valkyrie's quivering red lips... and stopped fast against her jaw. Eyes going wide and staring downward, Valiant Valkyrie trembled momentarily. Acting on instinct, she slowly spread her mouth a little wider and extended her shining teeth, pressing them to the unicorn's skin, ready to bite.

"No! Wait!" Tiger Queen's voice suddenly cried.

Her teeth pressed gently against the unicorn's huge waiting penis, trembling upon her knees with its golden hooves on her shoulders, Valiant Valkyrie slowly turned her wide eyes and looked her sweaty squirming fellow-heroine in the face.

"Stop! D-don't bite!" the redhead groaned... even as her own voluptuous body bucked and writhed helplessly on the furious fucking she was getting. "He's... he's too precious!" Tiger Queen gasped. "We-we've been trying to get them to breed for years. Th-they could be the key to s-solving... so many of the world's p-problems! If... if only we c-could make m-MORE! You can't hurt him! Esp.... especially his penis! Please, Valiant Valkyrie! PLEASE!"

Lips silenced by the huge penis pressed to them, Valiant Valkyrie's already wide eyes slowly broadened even further. Staring back at the wild-breasted eco-heroine a look of forlorn, helpless dismay spread across Valkyrie's masked face.

It was true - unicorns had fantastic properties. Untold diseases and all sorts of eco-devastation could be undone by just the touch of their horns, and if they could be convinced to breed like any other bit of livestock the world could literally be made into a better place. There was but one problem: they refused. And trying to force the issue artificially as was done with normal horse-breeding never, ever worked - such were the mystic rules in play.

"That's right, Valiant Valkyrie!" Groxx's voice called in taunting agreement from high above her. "We wouldn't want to hurt such a vital and valuable endangered species, now would we? You know what you gotta do!"

Eyes fearful, a blush spreading across her cheeks, Valiant Valkyrie slowly turned her eyes down to gape at the waiting penis in horror. A squirm ran through her kneeling body, and she moaned softly. Then, looking up to stare forlornly at the unicorn's vast belly, her ass gave one last fearful quiver atop her boots... and then, retracting her teeth, she slowly spread her soft and succulent red lips wide.

The young stallion, naturally, wasted no time. Feeling resistance slacken, it promptly lifted one golden hoof up and, with magical dexterity, pressed it tight to the back of the wide-eyed heroine's head. Then, tilting its horned head back it let out a chuff of pleasure, and then slammed its gigantic haunches right down into her.

Held helplessly on her knees, Valiant Valkyrie could only squirm and moan and blink in stunned disbelief as inch after staggering inch of thick, precious, inviolable cock slammed its way brutally down into her throat. Then the unicorn pulled out until only his great rimmed tip was still inside her - and then slammed in again and again. Valkyrie whimpered, tears leaking from her eyes... as she got titanically fucked by the same creature that adorned several posters on her teen sidekick's bedroom wall.

"Delicious!" Groxx laughed. "Such good, servile heroines we have!" Below him the two heroines, each getting slammed deep in her own way by magical unicorn penis, could only moan, spread wider, and helplessly take it. With a roar of delight, Groxx leaped down from the top of the cage to the crossroads outside, turned, and leered through the bars. Savoring the sight, he came right up and looked down at them, as both humans whimpered and shivered under their respective stallion-powered plowing.

"If I have one great thesis," Groxx purred down to Valiant Valkyrie through the bars, his urbane voice rumbling as the unicorn mouth-raped her, "it is this: the only species upon this entire planet that deserves to be kept in captivity... is yours."

Mouth rippling around gigantic unicorn-stallion schlong, Valiant Valkyrie could only whimper, and blink her stunned eyes wildly in response.

"Thank you for so admirably demonstrating this," he said, observing the two mating heroines eagerly. "Now... I bid you adieu!" Shaking his head, he took one more moment to enjoy his view. Then, turning, he made good his escape down a dark pathway, his hooting mankeys hopping and flapping and swinging along in his wake.

Left alone, for several minutes the two heroines existed in a world populated by nothing but giant pumping unicorn cock and the sound of one another's helpless abject moans. Valiant Valkyrie's moans came to Tiger Queen's ears muffled by the sound of the giant enchanted penis plugging her luscious red lips and slamming furiously back and forth through her engorged throat. Had she been a mortal lady, this would have become a far darker story long ago; but fortunately she was a superheroine and though it rippled and gurgled helplessly around the titanic force it was being subjected to Valky's invulnerable throat held up. Tiger Queen's moans, meanwhile, were groaned through quivering lips, regularly licked by her tongue, as despite herself the furious plowing of her enchanted suitor made her engorged pussy surge and sing with pleasure.

The unicorns did not come quickly. Instead, mighty withers pumping with immense and careless power, they shook their heads back and forth and neighed forth their deep delight.

As they fucked and fucked, gigantic penises slamming with primal fury within both human heroines' helpless holes, upon their long delighted faces their spiral horns began to glow. Soon, as they swished their heads back and forth, trails of sparkling rainbow light began to shimmer and sparkle in their wake. Their immense penises pulsed with delighted pleasure, one within Tiger Queen's squeezing pussy and the other atop Valkyrie's helplessly stroking tongue, and with each big veiny pulse another spurt of magical glitter shot out from their horns.

Soon, as the magical stallions continued to slam and thrust exultantly, the explosions of magical light became so numerous they began to float down and shimmer around the gurgling and impaled heroines themselves.. Mouth spread impossibly wide and throat impaled, Valiant Valkyrie whimpered in shock as she felt waves of glowing magical sparkles caress down her... and realized they were coming at the exact same rhythm with which her throat was being hollowed out. Meanwhile, moaning Tiger Queen was so far gone, she barely even seemed to see the rainbow sparkles and glowing streamers flowing down her trembling face, as if in celebration of her own downfall.

Finally, with twin neighs of pleasure, both male unicorns lifted their shining horned heads high, slammed home deep, and, eyes rolling eagerly beneath their rainbow manes, spent their priceless loads. Spears of light and spurts of ecstatic energy shot from their horns, as they barked and brayed with pleasure.

Gouts of rainbow-colored iridescent cum erupted simultaneously from Tiger Queen's impaled pussy and from Valiant Valkyrie's taut-stretched lips, the latter beneath closed mask-covered eyes and blushing cheeks. Breathing hard and chuffing with pleasure, the two stallions slowly slid out of the gaping dripping human females' holes. Tiger Queen promptly collapsed and hung limp in her winch-harness, cum dribbling in rivers down her thighs. Valiant Valkyrie swayed back and forth and then slowly slumped back to lie dazed upon the floor of the cage, her thighs spread. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as an equal river of pearly multi-colored cum poured from her slack lips.

The two male unicorns settled back down onto all four hooves, side by side in the enclosure. As their penises limpened, the magical sparkles and streamers with which they had filled the air also slowly faded, and drifted away.

For a moment, still huffing softly as if after a good run, the two unicorns looked at one another. Their faces eyed one another, as if sharing some silent conversation. Then, as one, they swung their giant heads over - and slapped their horns together, as if giving celebratory high-fives over the collapsed bodies of their two fucked-out human conquests. Then they turned and, completely ignoring the sprawled human women they had just utterly wrecked, cantered off side-by-side towards the glowing pool at the back of their pen to share a much-needed post-coital drink of water.

Valiant Valkyrie lay dazed for almost a minute, and then slowly, with a groan, rose shakily back onto her knees. Grimacing with revulsion, she wiped off the remaining cum as best she could and then stood and approached Tiger Queen.

"That thing's pretty heavily built," she said, studying the iron harness and thick dangling chain. "Hold still. This may take a few minutes."

"No!" Tiger Queen said. Rising up in her harness, she looked up from beside Valiant Valkyrie's panties to her face. "No, don't waste your time! Go after Groxx! He's more important!"

One hand on her hip, Valkyrie stared at her for a second. This was not the first time she was hearing this... but the circumstances were quite a bit different than the last couple.

"Are you... are you absolutely fucking sure?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, at last.

Both ladies shared a quick, worried glance behind Valiant Valkyrie's voluptuous ass. The two magic stallions had finished their shared drink and, grinning, turned and started trotting back towards the heroines. From the look of the dicks already rising beneath their pure-white bellies, both were already getting eager for another go.

"Yes!" Tiger Queen said. "Groxx may be evil, but he's right. If... if they mate with me enough times... maybe they'll get interested enough to mate with the mare too!"

Still munching over on the other side of the trough, the female unicorn lifted her shining head and seemed to look right back at them. She let out a little cheerful neigh - and then dove right back in for another bite of hay.

"It's... it's a chance we HAVE to take!" Tiger Queen said, head turning back to gaze desperately up at the skeptical Valkyrie. Her hindquarters wiggled as she finished her impassioned argument, another thick dollop of shining magic semen running down out of her pussy.

12