All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 03'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tiger Queen is surprisingly self sacrificing. Usually writers make the heroines unlikable in super hero noncon stories.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I actually think it's best to present the heroines as 'real' superheroines, at least to the extent possible in an explicitly pornographic work. To me that makes their downfall have much more impact. To the extent they have sins I try to make them your standard 'heroic' sins, i.e. hubris, pride, vanity, etc. There are exceptions to this (Rebel Belle most obviously, a few others we may get to in due course). Of course just because that's what I'm aiming for doesn't mean I hit it.

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceabout 2 years ago

This is a nice one; short and sweet. Love the added details of the rainbow sparks from the horns. The unicorns' coloration reminded me of Starlite from Rainbow Brite. I'm actually glad you didn't add a Lady Luna taunt here; Gorilla Grox's presence more than served that purpose. I also enjoyed the mare sitting and watching from the corner.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: Thanks! I wasn’t thinking Rainbow Brite specifically, but the general idea was absolutely ‘extremely stereotypically “girly” thing turns into horrible fuck-monster and plows the shit out of our hapless heroines, with accompanying rainbows and sparkles and such to rub it in’. Re: Lady Luna - yes, in truth she only got added to three segments total, pretty much exclusively if there isn’t another voiced villain in the scene. She isn’t here because, as you mentioned, Groxx is already on site to do the gloating; she isn’t in Chapter 5 because the King of the Jungle does the job himself there; and she isn’t in the Monkey House because again Groxx is already taking that role. In retrospect, I probably could have added her in during the first half of Chapter 6, taunting the victims of the arachne and/or the caravan. However, in both of those cases, I was trying to keep those side bits brief so we could keep the focus on Valkyrie, so I didn’t. You can however pretty much presume that in any scene she’s not on screen, she’s probably busy taunting one of the other heroines we don’t see directly - she has plenty to keep her occupied after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...