Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie stared at her fellow heroine for a long moment and then shrugged. "If you say so," she said. Then, just before the cantering unicorns reached her, she crouched down and, mighty thighs surging once more, leaped back up to the top of the pen. The stallions neighed in dismay as her voluptuous ass shot up and away just moments before their hooves could have arrived upon it. Landing outside the pen, Valkyrie turned and looked the still-captive heroine in the eyes. "Good luck," she said, waving to her through the bars. Then she turned and took off, her buxom panty-clad ass bouncing away with superhuman speed to vanish down the trail.

Standing side by side beside the still-trapped Tiger Queen, the two male unicorns briefly chuffed in visible irritation to see one of their two busty human playthings escape. Then they looked into each other's faces, shared a tongue-lolling glance, and shrugged their huge withers, as if to say 'easy cum, easy go.' Turning back, they trotted forward towards their single remaining, squirming, utterly helpless human playmate.

Biting her lip, Tiger Queen could only dangle defenseless as the two unicorns lifted up and, using their golden hooves, gently spun her around, like a toy, into the proper position between them. The one with Valkyrie's lipstick smeared up and down his long member positioned it before the dripping gate's of Tiger Queen's pussy, while the one who already enjoyed said twat readied itself before her gaping pretty face, eager to sample the strange new source of pleasure it had just seen its younger comrade enjoy.

Gaping down at the first magic unicorn cock to poise itself before her lips, a look of doubt slowly crossed Tiger Queen's face.

"Or..." she whispered to herself, eyes widening in horror, "or they'll just get a taste for human mouth and pussy... and forget about their own kind forever. Oh... oh no!"

But it was too late. Before Tiger Queen could say another word, with twin neighs of pleasure the two magic stallions slammed home. Despite her doubts, Tiger Queen had no choice but to spread her sweet lips wide and, eyes watering, begin to furiously suck. Watching the buxom squirming human get seemingly impaled straight through by her male counterparts - with the wide-eyed sapien caught between them once more surviving only because of her own relative invulnerability - the female unicorn, still off in her corner, gave them an encouraging neigh. Then, looking away, she lowered her teeth down once more to get a bit of her simply delicious hay...

Oooh... okay that didn't work out better at all. Well, regardless, join us next time, true believers, as we once more follow Valiant Valkyrie on her quest through the dark and twisted Zoo. Along with her we will meet up with some nice Asian superheroines, who are all engaged in what surely are entirely innocent and non-sexual explorations in... the Dinosaur World!

12