Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In short the noble and beautiful Queen of Valor had, with a single primal act, been turned into nothing but an animal.

All around her, all of the rest of the heroines and sidekicks got a front row seat as their final hope of salvation got her brains almost literally fucked out in front of them. Their pretty eyes blinked wide and watched, helplessly, as Groxx's huge penis slammed mercilessly in and out of Valiant Valkyrie's over-stretched squirting pussy. They squirmed in their bonds, whimpering softly into their gags, eyes blinking with tears... but now not a single one of them could bring herself to look away. And as they watched their final hope of rescue squirm with slowly but steadily increasing submission, their pussies, getting pumped just as forcefully by his mechanical creations, began to drip with far more moisture than just the leaking mutant sperm.

Sweat running down her face and soaking her bedraggled hair and dripping from her huge bouncing breasts, Valiant Valkyrie neither noticed nor cared. Her outmatched brain was filled with only one thought: how deep and hard and furiously she was getting fucked.

Feeling his foe weaken, Groxx smirked, and shifted his hands from her ass to her shoulders. Pulling out in one long slow, teasing stroke, he paused with just his massive bloated tip inside her tight quivering gates, savoring it as her superhuman pussy helplessly milked him. Slowly, he raised his hairy ape hips up over hers, until his huge penis was pointed almost straight down along the crack of her ass, it's tip still trapped inside... poised to race straight down along her front wall to her g-spot.

"So, Valiant Valkyrie," he purred, his genteel voice coming out of a sweaty apelike face. "Does it turn you on to be a traitor to your species? Do you feel ashamed or honored at the thought of incubating my superior inhuman seed in your womb?"

Before she could answer, he slammed in, sending his titanic gorilla member plunging down into her, straight into her centers of pleasure. Valiant Valkyrie's mouth hung open in silence for several seconds, as both her impaled hips and stunned face shook. His balls bounced down against her ass and her brain exploded. "YES!" she screamed, as a powerful orgasm seized her. She could say nothing else. "YES! YES! YESSSS!!!" Then, recovering slightly, but her mind still reeling, she could not help but elaborating. "Oh, yes!" she shrieked, her blonde head thrashing back and forth. "G-give me that... that fucking hot monkey sex, you... you animal!" she moaned.

In mid-thrust, Groxx growled. "I fucking told you, you stupid slut," he said, still nailing her. "I'm a fucking... oh, fuck it." Suddenly without warning he pulled out of her. Kaja gasped, a yelp of agony passing through her lips, as his tremendous cock-head forced its way back through her vulva. Looking down at her, Groxx shook his gorilla head.

"I don't know why I bothered," he said, with a soft growl. "Not like there's anything in that head worth caring about it." He looked down at her buxom hips, and smirked. "The rest of you, though..."

Panting heavily, though she was momentarily free of him, as she lay crouched at his feet Kaja was already far too exhausted to even attempt to escape. Reaching down, Groxx suddenly seized her by her head - the part he had just declared to be too empty to care about. Valkyrie yelped - but could not resist as she was dragged up to her feet. Then, showing about as much care for her as an actual gorilla playing with a battered suitcase, he put her back down on her back. She ended up sprawled and gasping. He knelt down and came to loom over her, his vast gray belly filling up the space between her thighs to ensure they could not close.

But, he didn't re-enter her - at least not right away. Perched atop her in front of all her impaled helpless friends, her long legs lifted up to shiver to either side of him, he slid forward - until his gigantic mutant penis was propped up atop her sopping pussy. Then he lowered down until his glowing red eyes were looking down into her face. Her bright blue eyes blinked repeatedly, looking up at him. Reaching up, his left paw managed to find both of her smaller hands, and pin them down to the floor above her head. Then, holding her down, he reached his other paw up and stroked a single thick finger down the side of her face - almost tenderly.

"What I did to all of your superheroines..." he said. He glanced around, at the sea of buxom, once-mighty human women all around him, then back to her. "How does it make you feel?"

Kaja gasped and shivered. In the wake of her recent orgasm, she couldn't seem to think of anything but the giant gorilla penis caressing along the top of her cunt. She blinked her eyes, and trembled... her panting lips hanging open but saying nothing.

"Come now, don't be like that," Groxx's voice rumbled. He stroked his fingers back down her high cheek, and then cupped her lightly by the chin - almost like he might hold the face of a doll he was inspecting before purchase. "You just begged me for 'monkey sex' - we'll let the speciesism slide, just this once. So just go ahead and admit it, human woman. What I did to all your fertile friends. The way I wrecked them, ruined them, and despoiled them. How does it make you feel?"

His long penis gave another stroke up and down atop her pussy. And suddenly, with a tremble, Kaja could say only one word.

"H-horny..." she admitted softly. She immediately moaned softly, as she heard him chuckle in response, and felt his penis pulse with delight against her vulva. But she had no choice. Her long twisted run through the Zoo, Lady Luna's psychic weapon, the inhuman brutality with which he had delivered her first climax; all of it left her too tired to deny what she was feeling. What she had been feeling, the entire night. "It.. it makes me so horny..."

"Is that a fact?" Groxx asked, in the same tone as a professor whose slowest student has just figured out the answer that was obvious the entire time. He smirked. "Do you know why?"

Kaja squirmed, and shook her head, still too bewildered and confused by her own body's reactions to say anything.

Groxx smirked. "Because your species knows, deep down, that you do not deserve this planet," he said. He punctuated each point with a long lazy thrust of his immense penis atop her oozing pussy. "Your men are deluded about this. But the ladies of your species - the only part of it that matter - they know it, deep down. Especially you super-ladies. That's why the thought of being claimed by a superior specimen - like me - turns you on."

Shivering beneath him, Valiant Valkyrie gasped deeply - and then desperately shook her head.

"That's... that's not true!" she breathlessly denied.

But words would not stop the steady flow of gooey juices up out of her pussy, as his giant ape penis continued to caress across it. Soon it looked like an overflowing geyser was bubbling up from within her, bathing his giant inhuman shaft in her lubricating slime. Distant Lady Luna, controlling the room's many cameras, had a perfect view. With a smirk, she threw it up on the big screens - and soon, Kaja's ape-worshiping vulva could be seen, drooling up against Groxx's veiny shaft, a thousand times life size.

Turning their eyes, the other heroines could see it clearly. They whimpered and squirmed, at the sight. But, unaware her weakness had been exposed, Valkyrie continued to stare up obliviously at the evil gorilla face looming above her - lying in the center of the floor surrounded by all their impaled and wiggling hips.

Meanwhile, at her denials, Groxx just chuckled. "But it is true," he said, caressing her - at both ends, simultaneously, although one caress was far gooier than the other. "How else do you explain these urges? The sick thrill going through you, even now, as you imagine it?"

Valkyrie gasped at this, her buxom body trembling beneath him... but could not bring her trembling lips to say even one word to deny it.

Groxx observed the shivers of her silky voluptuous flesh, like a scientist observing a very interesting experiment, and then looked back up at her. "What you are feeling," he informed her, "is the very last struggles of your body against just accepting its destiny. That the most noble purpose you, or your womb, can be put to is to betray its own kind, in service of a superior successor."

Valkyrie started to breathe deep and fast, making her huge breasts jiggle in front of him. Her hands trembled... but were trapped, under his mighty paw.

"That's... that's impossible..." she moaned.

Groxx smirked. "Don't believe me?" he asked. "Then, simple. Just don't cum."

After many long strokes, teasing its sloppy surface, he slowly drew back until only the tip of his gigantic penis was cradled between her sopping lips. He pulled her hands apart and transferred them out until he held each of them pinned to either side of her head. Then, he stopped.

"You know, much as I denigrate it, in a few limited respects your species really is fascinating," Groxx said down to her. Though he lay poised and ready to enter her, he spoke as casually as a professor giving an aside during his lecture... and though she had trouble following for a great many very obvious reasons, Kaja nevertheless gaped up at him like the most raptly attentive student in his class. "Take your orgasms for instance. The orgasm of the male is straightforward - its contractions ejaculate semen into the womb. But the function of the female orgasm amongst your species is a bit of a mystery - did you know that?"

Lying beneath him, feeling his tip spreading her, Kaja could only let out a tiny gurgle in response.

Seeing her expression, Groxx smirked. "Okay, yes," he admitted. "It is a mystery to most of the pathetic men of your species, in the same sense a cryptid is - something much discussed but never witnessed in person. But it's scientific function is also unknown. It is thought by some to be vestigial. That at one time, early in your species' evolution, it triggered ovulation but does so no longer, and now is just a happy relic for you to enjoy."

Looking down into her gorgeous face, Groxx smiled. "But, you super ladies are interesting. In my previous, very enjoyable experiments with your kind, I have discovered that though the energies that course through you are very different, in some respects they all seem to affect your bodies in the same way. That they make you regress, in certain areas, if you will."

Beneath him, Kaja shivered. Then, slowly, through the fog of sex that clouded her head, an inkling of his meaning began to glimmer through. Her jaw dropped, and she let out a stunned little moan, as her eyes spread wide.

Perched atop her, Groxx grinned.

"Yes," he purred. "Yes, I see you understand." He sank in a little deeper, until the already absurdly wide-spread lips of her pussy quivered right around the flared ridges of his glans. "You thought yourself safe did you not? That, since your period was just a little under a week ago, you could not possibly be ready for me yet. That even if the worse happened, your womb would not be fertile nor open to my rightful conquest."

Still not quite able to engage in actual speech, her brain struggling just to manage comprehension of the horrible implications of his lecture, Valiant Valkyrie let out a little squeak of dismay as she trembled beneath him.

Groxx chuckled, and then looked up and around, at all the curvy well-penetrated hips quivering all around him. "No doubt many of your ladies thought the same," he said. "Except for the couple of normal ones... who happened to all be ovulating naturally. And that one winged girl, who was on the rag, and thus made excuses to be in a different city. A regrettable but acceptable absence, that." Looking back down at her, he grinned. "You see, I picked my timing well," he purred - and sank slightly deeper into her.

Kaja moaned, and then whimpered. "How... how could you... how could you possibly know..." she whimpered.

Groxx merely laughed. "You have no idea the scientific intellect you are dealing with, do you?" he asked. He shook his gigantic ape-like head. "But I would not worry about that. You have far greater concerns to busy that useless excuse for a brain with."

Having sunk in until the widest part of his glans lay poised just outside her quivering inner lips, he reared up his hips - visibly preparing to deliver the coup de grace.

"There is no hard and fast cutoff," he said. "The more you have, the faster, the more likely you will provide your egg - and the more readily your cervix will take up my semen, increasing the odds I will claim it. So, if you wish to resist me now, human goddess, there is just one thing you can do." He smiled, broadly, his ape-like face hovering just above her gorgeous, gasping, shivering head. "Simply... do not orgasm, upon what I am about to do to you."

Then, with that, leaving her no more time to prepare, he thrust back down into her.

"Oh... oh my GODDDD!" Kaja shrieked, her jaw opening up and quivering in shock - as if in imitation to what was simultaneously happening to her thunderously outmatched pussy.

Lying atop her, enjoying the jiggles of her huge breasts against his hairy chest, Groxx smirked. "For the record, I do not believe in your silly human conceptions of 'gods'," he purred, as his giant shaft sank deeper and deeper inside her. "Puffed up charlatans like the ones you used to serve beer to notwithstanding. Still... I will gladly accept the sentiment."

Then, having sunk all the way inside her, his giant hairy gorilla hips slowly lifted back up - and then began hammering into her again and again and again.

"Oh... yesssssss...." the giant supervillain groaned, his apelike face shivering with pleasure as he felt Kaja's worshipfully-squeezing pussy flying up and down him.

But, even amidst his pleasure, he still retained his enhanced brain. Where before he had used pure savagery, now he deployed precision. A meticulous scientist in all things, he bluntly had a more intimate knowledge of the most intricate anatomical details of Kaja's pussy than she did. Even as he enjoyed her immensely, he felt all the inner features of Valkyrie's vagina sweeping up and down him - laid bare as if mapped out upon him, such was his overwhelming girth. With uncanny care he adjusted himself slightly, first one way and then the other - until he suddenly found one angle of attack that seemed to strike everything she had perfectly.

The Queen of Valor was so blown away just by the sheer size and force with which she was being drilled, she didn't even detect what he was doing. All she knew is that she suddenly went from undergoing the equivalent of a conventional carpet bombing inside her pussy, to a sexual nuclear bomb.

"OH... oh MY GODDDDDDD!" she squealed, far too far gone to come up with a more original thing to scream. Her eyes rolling up in her head, she shivered uncontrollably. And then, it happened. For the first time since he had re-entered her - she had no idea how long, but far far far too soon - she came. She squealed loudly as fluids splattered out of her pussy, while her devastated vagina nevertheless clamped and squeezed worshipfully as best as it could around the gigantic apelike penis dominating it.

"Hahaha!" Groxx cackled, delighted. "What did I say, babe?" he asked.

"No!" she shrieked, thrashing her head back and forth - her brain having recovered just barely enough so that she could remember four words instead of just three. "No! NO! NOOO!!"

But then her voice rose up into a shriek, as, even as she was desperately trying to deny it, in seemingly no time at all, a second swept up through and overwhelmed her. She could not resist it, any more than she could resist the unrelenting tide of perfect dominating primal thrusts rampaging through her defenseless cunt.

"Ohh! Oh! Oooooh!" Kaja squealed - vocabulary regressing back down from four words to just one. "Ohh! OOOOoooo!" she cooed, voice rising and falling despite itself in awe, as she rode helplessly from one wave and peak of pleasure without end - driven by the mammoth flow of cock inside her.

"Hahaha!" Groxx chuckled, feeling her pussy squeeze and gush worshipfully around him, as if rewarding him with a little early reward from her species, for what he was about to do to it. "How many has that been, you human slut?" He sneered. "Do you think your womb will offer me any resistance at all, now?"

A shiver running through her, Kaja tried to get her own back. Unfortunately, there was so little left in her brain, she did not really comprehend what he had said. Thrashing her head back, she started squealing out a new word - shifting to a new location within her now obligately monosyllable lexicon.

"No!" she shrieked - not really realizing what she was denying, as her pussy quivered helplessly around his dominating thrusts. "No! NOOO! NOOO!" she shrieked - as yet more moisture oozed up from her defenselessly awaiting womb, to lubricate the enormous inhuman weapon that stood ready to fertilize it.

Groxx merely laughed - and kept right on fucking her.

Riding helpelssly beneath him, Valkyrie shook back and forth beneath him like an inflatable toy, as he fucked her. Her gigantic breasts repeatedly wobbled high up on his chest, before heaving back down, caressing continuously against him. Her bubble-shaped buns bounced and jiggled furiously against the floor, helping to cushion the shocks of his pleasure.

On and on, he rode her. Spurts and squirts of delighted pleasure shot endlessly from her ravaged pussy, seemingly with every single stroke he made down into it - until it seemed as reliable as a perpetual geyser. Standing by and watching, Lady Luna licked her lips and then cackled with glee - as she rapidly became convinced that Valkyrie's climaxes had grown so numerous, they would have to be organized into geological epochs just to keep track of them.

At last, after what seemed to Kaja like an entire eternity of pleasure - but which had been but a relatively brief time, if an intensely enjoyable one, to her sneering conqueror - Groxx gasped, and then smirked.

"I am about ready to ejaculate inside you," he informed her, casually. Looking down into her shivering face, he smiled. "Do you want me to?" he asked her - as if enquiring whether she wanted him to bring her tea.

She gurgled and whimpered, her blue eyes blinking wide at him from out of her gorgeous face.

He chuckled. "Oh, yes," he said. "I forgot, your species is so weak and easily tamed up there. Give me a moment."

He slowed down his perfect thrusts. He did not stop - his gigantic penis continued to pump mercilessly inside her. But his force and tempo receded just enough, in a perfectly calibrated fashion, to permit just a tiny bit of her species' supposedly-signature trait to seep back into what little of value might still be left in her brain.

"I said," he repeated, still thrusting away deep into her, "do you want me to fertilize you, human female?"

She gasped deeply. And then, having been allowed just a taste of non-animal intelligence once more, Kaja's very-limited vocabulary promptly returned - and she used it to say just one thing.

"Yes!" she moaned. Despite her overwhelming pleasure, it was clear this was not a reflexive response - as the first time he had made her climax. Instead, though her gaping head twisted and shook in perfect time to every deep thrust, the clarity and complete certainty of her words was etched onto every inch of her lovely sweaty face, as it stared up at him in awe from the floor.

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy quivering in awe around him as it prepared to finally fulfill her purpose. "YES! Yes, please! T-take me! G-give it to me! Please! PLEASE!"

Groxx cackled.

"Your species' funeral!" he laughed.