Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 07

Story Info
A Thrilling Climax in the Artificial Insemination Center.
8.1k words
4.63
9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo - Chapter 7

A Thrilling Climax in the Artificial Insemination Center

Content Notes: the following work contains instances of nonconsensual sex between human women and non-human creatures.

Notice: medical techniques depicted in the following work are entirely fictitious; any resemblance to actual artificial insemination procedures living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately for her it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Naked, but having recovered her belt, Valiant Valkyrie is ready to move again. But she's about to make a critical realization that will lead her to the climax of our story... as well as, perhaps, some climaxes of a different kind as well.

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

"Hi-YA!" Reveling in the strength once more flowing through her mighty thighs, Valiant Valkyrie kicked out the locked door of the Winged Monkey House and ran through its collapsing remains. But she only got about twenty paces out into the darkness before she slowed, pneumatically, to a halt.

"Wait..." she said softly, to herself, blue eyes peering out into the night. "I may still not know where Groxx is... but his mankeys were already there. So... so he MUST be close!"

Turning slowly she scanned the zoo around her, searching for clues. Only to have one almost smack her in the face. Just a few meters away from her a large sign on the entrance to a twisting, chained-off pathway through some high foliage read "Artificial Insemination Center." The large label beneath it reading "Staff Only" had been crossed out and replaced with "Sluts Only."

"Oh, no..." Valiant Valkyrie whispered. A sinking feeling suddenly appeared in her gut.

Stepping gingerly over the chain she set off down the narrow dark path, her naked ass rolling pneumatically below her lonely belt. After a few twists and turns, in which the dark oppressive zoo seemed to hang especially close around her unprotected curves, she came upon a long low building with a single metal door. She approached it. For several seconds Valiant Valkyrie stood with one leg flexed and her hand upon the door, steeling herself. Then she breathed deep and stepped through.

"Oh, my GODDESS!" she immediately moaned, standing frozen on the far side. Her eyes went wide in shock.

Along both walls stretching down a very long room, dozens of her friends lay strapped, naked and helpless and squirming, each into an upright artificial insemination machine. Fiendish mechanical pistons pumped mercilessly in and out of every last super-pussy. Cum leaked continuously from each heroine's violated snatch, dribbling down her wiggling thighs. Beside each squirming beauty hung a huge glass tank half full of the sloshing spooge being slowly pumped into her cunt, each one conveniently labeled.

Every heroine was being impregnated with the mutated seed of a different beast, on top of any that had already been put inside them. Rebel Belle for instance was being impregnated directly with parts of a slime demon - a fiendish creature that was effectively both itself and its sperm in one. The helpful label on the tank of green swirling spooge right next to the whimpering redhead was rather unnecessary, due the way the sloshing spooge inside the tank repeatedly formed into the impression of a wickedly leering face, as it slowly crept up into her sacred cunt.

A few of the heroines were already swollen up with some sort of spawn, making the prospect of additional insemination superfluous. But these still had their place in the center. In the corner directly to her right lay Daring Diva and Crane Dancer, each of their bellies enlarged to great size and shivering with the hatching arachne larvae they contained. The ebony-skinned champion and her Asian sidekick were strapped into a pair of examination chairs - their mighty thighs kept wide by tautly-lashed stirrups. Looming over each horrified beauty, a pair of mankeys were using ultrasound wands - turned up to an entirely unreasonable setting - to alternately tease the two beauties' tender and slowly-widening pussies, and to give them a glimpse of the wriggling new guests inside their wombs. The two heroines' stunned faces stared in wide-eyed disbelief at the mass of writhing inhuman larvae occupying them, presented upon two large screens that had been helpfully turned to give each of them a nice close view.

Meanwhile at the far end of the hall of horrors Groxx and Lady Luna stood side by side, grinning proudly at their super-criminal accomplishments. Behind the two villains stood a huge master control console covered in readouts and blinking buttons. On three large video screens above and behind them, rotating green graphical outlines depicted three of her friends' hips and wombs. The labels and outlines flickered every few seconds, as the monitors switched between each violated super-uterus in turn. Within each buxom pair of wireframe hips a blinking white dot indicated the position of that heroine's fertile egg... towards each of which an ominous gray cloud could be seen rising up from their vaginas, tendrils stretching closer and closer to those precious eggs with each passing second.

"Glad you could finally make it," Lady Luna purred.

"You're a little late. But we saved a place just for you," Groxx said. He waved a huge paw toward one last empty machine, right beside him.

Eyes widening behind her mask, Valiant Valkyrie flashed her eyes down the long row, did a quick count... and moaned in disbelieving horror. Any lingering hope that the sea of captured panties she had been confronted with in the Monkey House might not still tell the whole truth was dashed instantly. She was indeed the last. Every other buxom heroine in the zoo, in all of Beachport in fact, now lay squirming before her, naked, bound, and getting mechanically plowed with mutant inhuman seed.

"You... you fiends!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. Face twisting with fury, she formed fists beside her hips and advanced slowly towards them... past one after another of her squirming helpless friends. Saving them, while urgent, would obviously have to wait until after the villains had been neutralized. "You'll never get away with this!" she growled.

"Are you absolutely sure you don't want to climb on in?" Groxx asked. Stepping to one side, he put his hand on her tank. "I promise you, your load is very special!" The tank was labeled 'Lord Master Groxx.' Its thick fiendish piston waited... dripping slightly.

"Never!" Valkyrie hissed. "Now come forward and face me, you monkey! Woman on animal!"

"Prefer the old fashioned way, do we?" Groxx chuckled. "My pleasure!" So saying, he dutifully strutted forward to meet her, walking with his fists low like any normal gorilla - save of course for the gigantic gray penis swaying between his bowed, hairy legs.

"The only thing that is going to be arranged," Valiant Valkyrie snarled, "is your trip to JAIL!" With a roar like a lion, the naked heroine suddenly lunged forward and struck. Groxx attempted to defend himself... but yelped in shock as the lithe heroine's fist easily slipped past his guard. Her mighty punch lifted him off his feet and sent him flying to land dazed upon his back. To either side of him helpless heroines watched with wide eyes, and squirmed, their gorgeous masked faces dawning with hope.

Snarling in rage, Groxx started to rise... only to get smashed backwards again as Valiant Valkyrie's boot rammed into his face.

"This is for those unicorns, creep!" she screamed, her foot following through to high above her. Leaning over her fallen foe, consumed by fury, she wailed on his huge helpless body repeatedly with her fists, making it quiver helplessly with each strike. "And THIS is for the kraken tentacles! And THIS is for the lions! And THIS is for those fucking mankeys!" Yelling out a different sexual grudge with each blow, Valiant Valkyrie struck the villain again and again. Finally, he collapsed dazed upon his back and ceased struggling. Frothing with rabid fury, Valiant Valkyrie planted her boot upon his chest, lifted her head high and let out a nigh-animalistic cry of vindication.

"Oh, dear," Lady Luna purred, watching from a safe distance. "Groxxy is in trouble. Now, what kind of ally would I be if I didn't help? Other than the smart kind." Tapping a finger to her full red lips, she eyed the scene. Tracing down the triumphant heroine's body, she noticed the glisten of moisture between her mighty bare thighs. As she watched, a rivulet of shining fluid trickled down Valkyrie's long and shapely leg, even as it flexed its mighty contours over the fallen gorilla-villain's chest. "Hmm..." the villainess purred, smirking sultrily. "I have an idea..." And releasing the finger from her lips, she reached over and daintily pressed a single button upon the console.

Meanwhile, oblivious to the evil villainess's observations and antics, Valiant Valkyrie stood tall upon her foe and grinned down at him in triumph. "How do you like me now?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and smirking into his bruised bewildered face. "Had enough? Why don't you just give in, and..."

All of sudden, the triumphant heroine detected a shift of light out of her peripheral vision, and instinctively darted her head up. "What the-" she started to say. Then her eyes went wide, and her mouth fell. "Oh... oh my Goddess..." she said, transfixed.

For, instead of the wireframe progress of inhuman mutated sperm towards her friends' eggs, the huge video monitors overhead had suddenly shifted instead to show a flickering montage of high-resolution footage... depicting each and every one of said friends' humiliatingly sexual defeats.

"You like it?" Lady Luna purred, standing beneath it with a huge grin on her face, holding the remote. "Something Groxxy and I were working on. Think of it as a... trailer. For the replacement of the human race by its superior successors."

But Valiant Valkyrie could not respond. She was too busy staring, her mouth hanging open, as her brain struggled to process the sheer sensual horror she was seeing. One by one they flashed before her, slamming into her brain one after the other - exactly what had happened to every last one of her mighty friends. But despite the magnitude of the subject matter, the video was indeed cut like a trailer. Though the collection of sequences was vast, each seemed to last but a fraction of a second. The moment she started to recover from one shocking sight, an entirely new one was slammed up into her face, leaving her utterly unable to look away.

For finally, at long last, she got to witness the deep-pumping fates of all the heroines she had left in her curvy wake. With horrified eyes she saw the giant tentacle slam up deep inside her sidekick - and saw how precious Vestal thrashed and squealed around her deep-throating air-pipe in response. Mouth dropping open she watched as, through an exceptionally rapid series of smash-cuts, she saw poor Persephone Planter get nailed by every single oversized shaft the Serpent House could provide her. She saw Tiger Queen getting hollowed out, her destroyed mind slurping helplessly upon its enormous meal, as she got plowed by the horny unicorn stallions over, and over, and over again.

She also got to see the fates of the heroines she had just missed. She finally witnessed Daring Diva and Crane Dancer shivering in the web as the arachne's proboscis penetrated them... and gasped in horror to see her own voluptuous bottom scampering past in the background, completely oblivious to their fates. Then the scene changed again. Far behind her, Katy Colt blushed in her own machine as stunned Valiant Valkyrie witnessed how she had been lured up to the rail to flirt with the handsome centaur - unaware that the smooth-talking and smugly smirking horse-man was quietly relieving her of her guns as he did so, and handing them off to two waiting mankeys right behind her.

Then she saw bold Spartina strutting fearlessly into a dense grove, in search of a single satyr that had taunted her. But the mighty warrior-woman seemed unaware that several more satyrs snickered in the shadows behind the bushes just in front of her, surrounding the hidden snare trap that was about to hoist her up into the air and leave her dangling helpless before them. Just in case, the little magic sleep-flowers they were holding would make absolutely sure her highly-trained body would soon be in no position to resist.

And she also saw what had happened to the Scarlet Sleuth. But of how the mortal and unpowered heroine had been brought low by a hulking and absurdly over-hung minotaur, we had perhaps best leave to the audience's own extremely brutal imaginations.

And, of course, she was also treated to what had happened to everyone else. She witnessed how the proud and mighty Pax Vex - who were now whimpering all in a row in five of the machines behind her - had all been ambushed and tamed in the Slime Caves. Before her eyes, an entire gang of the same creatures in Rebel Belle's tank - pure amoeboids who, for this purpose had taken on a roughly human-like shape - having already slithered down and taken them unawares, rutted away furiously, pounding their arbitrarily-large proboscii up inside the heroines pinned down beneath them. The European beauties, for their part, could only flail and squeal in response - their trademark flag-themed bikini bottoms waving about from their ankles as they got nailed. The five Princesses were all so far gone they didn't even seem to notice as a few mankeys came strutting through and, smirking, plucked those patriotic panties one by one from their owners' uplifted shivering feet, and carried them away to join the growing collection of trophies back at their eponymous House.

Then the scene changed again, and she was treated to the Slug Swamp. This sector, being the other main aquatic environment other than the Aquarium itself, had been assigned to their token underwater specialist La Sirene - whose orange trident-emblazoned bikini bottom she had already witnessed in the Monkey House. That, of course, had not given a good forecast for her fate. But now, whimpering in horror, she saw what a good idea it was that they had given that sector to the one heroine who didn't need to breathe. Held down and completely immersed in the slimy waters - and yet still in perfect view of several underwater cameras, if the multiple angles Valkyrie was treated to was any indication - the afro-caribbean beauty squealed and moaned as a succession of fiendish creatures slithered up through her nether lips. Soon there was such a teeming swarm inside her, her eyes rolled and crossed helplessly upon her pretty dark face, as if her noble brain had completely shut down. But she could not focus entirely on that, due to the single gigantic slug, the size of her arm, that was simultaneously surging ever deeper into her luscious quivering mouth.

On and on they came, couplings like the stunned blonde goddess had scarcely imagined - save for in her deepest, most terrible and yet most erotic dreams. So many, and in such force and variety, that they stunned her. But that was not what inflicted the greatest mental trauma upon her. For having introduced each coupling, the stunning trailer then suddenly slammed back through them all even faster - this time each showing her the horrid evidence that no matter how brutal their taming, on some level they had all had been left with no choice but to love it.

She gasped in horror as she saw a succession of splattering climaxes spray out of Persephone Planter's serpent-slammed pussy. She saw how after her eighth consecutive fuck at the hands of the horny unicorns, lying flat on her back - having long since slid out of the harness due to the combination of sweat and rainbow-colored cum lubricating it - Tiger Queen nevertheless panted deep and then spread her legs, openly begging for another. She saw how Katy Colt, blushing deeply and in chains, had nevertheless stepped close and smothered the smirking centaur stud who had tricked her with a succession of sweet kisses, as a reward for how well he had sealed his victory inside her. How even the Pax Vex, beset by blob-like slime-creatures from hell, at some point had had no choice but, shivering with pleasure, to lift up their heads and begin smothering their oozy paramours in kisses. Gasping in horror, Valkyrie shook her head in disbelief, trying to deny what she was seeing - and yet, still could not look away.

The cumulative effect so utterly overwhelmed her, the mere video had the same effect as if Lady Luna had constructed a psychic ray-gun and fired it into her brain. Her stunning and mighty body shivering, her gorgeous face gasping in horror, Valiant Valkyrie stared into the maddening yet irresistible sequence like she was strapped into a chair with her eyelids pinned open.

Watching the mighty heroine gape up in transfixed horror, a smug smile slowly spread across Lady Luna's lips. "What do you think, Valiant Valkyrie?" she asked. "Don't you find it... cosmically delightful?"

"No! It's... horrible!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her full lips quivering. But, based on the visible glistening between her sleek spread thighs, not all of her seemed to agree.

However, thanks to the villainess's mind-warping distraction, Valiant Valkyrie had unfortunately forgotten about her seemingly beaten foe. Suddenly, a thick and muscular ape-like paw leapt up behind her back and, as if to remind her, grabbed hold of her unprotected golden belt. Before the gasping heroine could react, accompanied by a thunderous roar, the ape-paw ripped her belt off and tossed it aside.

"Oh..." Valiant Valkyrie said. Her eyes went wide with shock as she felt her buxom body suddenly become depowered again... with her foe's massive trembling body literally beneath her feet. "Oh... shit..." she whimpered.

With a roar the mighty gorilla erupted beneath her. Valiant Valkyrie was sent flying, screaming, and landed ass-first a few meters away. She squirmed on her back, moaning, her head spinning. Then, with a startled cry, she rolled up onto her hands and knees and, crouching warily, darted her head from side to side, searching for her opponent. "Where... where is he?" she gasped. On all fours, her lustrous hair dangled down across her face, obscuring her view.

A pair of furry gorilla paws suddenly took a firm grip upon her hips. "Well, now, Valiant Valkyrie," Groxx said, "I think the position of beasts is perfectly appropriate for you. Don't you agree?" Pushing his hips forward, he pressed his enormous mutant penis up against the entrance of her sopping snatch.

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, head whirling to gape up over her shoulder, eyes wide. "Y-you can't do..."

"GRAAHHH!!!" Groxx roared as he slammed his giant ape penis home inside his enemy's snatch.

"THIIIIIIIIIIISSSS!!!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, the word stretching out almost as long as the vast penis plunging endlessly into her cunt. Her eyes rolled up in her head, even as her face, set in a rictus of sexual devastation, quivered uncontrollably.

"Ah... y'know you were right bitch," Groxx sighed, as he put both hands on her buxom ass and squeezed. "Sometimes, it's best to lose the machines and vats and hoses and just do a foe in the old fashioned way..."

Then, with lazy uncaring power, he began to drive his hips into her again and again, destroying Valiant Valkyrie with the length but especially the girth of his gigantic penis. She could make no reply. Her brain simply melted, as his monstrously enormous schlong began to slam in and out of her with a force her human brain could scarcely comprehend. All she could do was moan, squirm, and cry out in thunderous passion.