Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, slamming in deep, he gave her what she had asked for. Pressed tight into her, he threw his head back and unleashed a gigantic blast of his seed. Pumping furiously, he roared with delight as he spewed forth again and again, at the apex of each thrust, sending geysers of his mutant cum surging up into her cunt - spewing out like a rocket exhaust directly up onto her waiting cervix. Gouts of excess gorilla cum burst from her quivering overstretched pussy as he came. He pumped into her again and again, squirting more each time... and making her o-ring of a cunt do likewise. And every squirt just made her scream out her answer even louder.

But she wasn't the only one. The sight of their champion's final humiliation swiftly caused one helplessly staring heroine after another to feel an irresistible tingle grow in her fiendishly violated cunt. One by one they began to quiver, to moan, to squirm... and then, suddenly, one after another, to start uncontrollably squealing and shaking in climax. Gouts of fluid gushed from the pussies of a dozen heroines in quick succession all around the flailing screaming Queen of Valor, like glistening fireworks celebrating her downfall.

"Ah..." Groxx sighed.

He pulled out of her. There was so very little left of the Golden Goddess, inside her panting and sprawled, pneumatic body, that she barely even seemed to react as his immense penis slithered out of her. He stood up over her and observed her stunning, wide-spread body. Then he turned his head.

"What are her odds?" he asked.

Lady Luna tapped a few keys. The screens behind were already showing a replay of Kaja's conquest, shot from three different angles. One of these - shot down over the top of the head, from the far end of the room - was replaced by a wireframe representation of her hips, like she had once seen for all the others. Valkyrie had indeed ovulated; twice and some time ago, based on the position of the two shining dots proceeding steadily down her fallopian tubes. Meanwhile, the semen uptake through her cervix did indeed seem to have massively increased; to the point it looked like his penis was still inside her, poking straight through, and ejaculating straight up into her womb. A gigantic swarm of his sperm were already inside her, swarming up eagerly towards the two helplessly waiting eggs.

"Conservative estimate," Lady Luna purred, "ninety-nine point nine chance of a single fertilization; ninety-six percent chance of two."

Groxx thought a moment, then shrugged. "Ninety-six is pretty good," he admitted. "Especially for extra credit. But...it's not a hundred."

Lady Luna shook her head, and smirked.

"No, it's not..." she cooed.

Groxx clapped his hands. Moments later, an entire team of mankeys glided in from a far perch, and descended upon the sprawled and wrecked superheroine lying at his feet.

Valkyrie was in absolutely no state to resist. Moaning softly, her body limp and her eyes groggy, she could do absolutely nothing as she was peeled up off the floor and led stumbling off towards one corner. Groxx helped, where brute force was required - which was entirely due to Kaja's buxom mighty curves being dead weight, as opposed to them resisting in any way. Soon, even as she whimpered in disoriented confusion, the ravished superheroine was getting strapped into yet another upright frame. She didn't even seem to realize it was happening... until, with a soft whirr, a large piston suddenly rose up, and pressed its tip up into her leaking, tenderized pussy.

"OH!" Kaja gasped.

The contact, down there, seemed to suddenly wake her up marvelously. Shaking her head, she blinked. Then, turning her gorgeous head up she gasped to see Groxx standing before her.

"What... what is happening?" she asked him, shocked.

Hands folded behind him, the big gorilla shrugged. "You already begged for it from the source," he reminded her. "You can hardly complain if I just top you off a little." He gestured down at her pussy - and on command, the piston began to extend, pressing mechanically up into her.

"Oh!" Valkyrie gasped. Shivering in her bonds, she tried to escape, or to fight, or to object. But nothing worked - she was strapped down thoroughly, and the machine ignored her every vocalized protest. At last, she whirled her blonde head, and stared at Groxx.

"You... you can't d-do this to me!" she said, her voice rising up slightly into a trembling whimper, as the piston started to push up deeper into her pussy.

Groxx shook his head.

"Incorrect," he told her, and turned and walked away.

Behind him, Valiant Valkyrie let out a series of moans, and whimpers, and squeals, as the machine penetrated her. But, she was now as utterly unable to resist as the rest of her colleagues. Soon her shrieks and squeals were completely indistinguishable from theirs - as, having reached what it calculated as its optimal depth, the ruthless fuck-machine began to hammer away with a fiendishly flawless force and rhythm inside her.

Ignoring her, Groxx stroked his chin, and looked down the two rows of squirming, whimpering beauties stretched out before him.

"Now, let's see," he purred, admiring his own exceptionally glorious personal human petting zoo with relish. "Who do I want to try, next?"

Up and down the two long rows, over two dozen gorgeous and voluptuous human women squirmed, and whimpered... and blinked their pretty eyes back helplessly in response.

So, it continued. Displaying a stamina nearly as superior as his intellect and his phallus, Groxx went to heroine after heroine, at his leisure. Taking them down, one by one, he took them back out into the center of the room, to nail them in front of their comrades as well.

Not a single one of them proved any more able to resist him, either physically or sexually, as their leader had. One by one he had his way with them: with Tiger Queen and with the Sun Idol; with Sirene and with the Scarlet Sleuth; with Rebel Belle and with the Hexetress; with Miss Metropolis and with Spartina. All the finest bodies, and minds, and wombs humanity had to offer were laid open to him, from royalty to sorceress and from psychic to Olympian. Not one proved able to do anything but shiver like untouched teenagers in his arms, whisper words of awe and adoration into his face, and utterly surrender themselves to the inhuman superiority with which they were being ravaged by his supervillainously superior schlong.

And at the far end of the room, holding a camera to her eye and a huge smirk upon her full red lips, Lady Luna got it all on tape. "He does love his work," she cooed, as she admired the way her gorilla comrade's giant mutant penis wrecked its way through its eighth outmatched quivering super-cunt of the evening, with no sign of tiring. She shook her head. "And this... is going to make an absolutely stellar finale!" Then, licking her lips, she eagerly went back to filming.

Well, uh... whoops! That's not supposed to happen to the good girls now is it dear readers? Oh, bless my stars and garters. But, fear not. This dark night is long, but it won't last forever. So join us for one last episode, true believers, when we and our lovely ladies will finally greet a bright and hopeful morning. The fresh light of a new day will certainly make things better for our valiant superheroines. I mean... it certainly can't get any worse. Can it?!