Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 02

Story Info
Valkyrie is stranded in a hostile city and IN POLICE CUSTODY.
9.1k words
4.1
5.9k
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs Boarman 2: In Police Custody

Acknowledgement: many thanks to NoComeupance for helping out with the legal and procedural details, as well as general proofreading and feedback, for this chapter. Any remaining errors are obviously due to my implementation.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has pursued the evil villainess Rude Ruby into Broodhaven, a neighboring city to Beachport and the domain of her hated male-chauvinist rival known as the Boarman. Unfortunately, she was ambushed by the rest of Rude Ruby's colorful sisterhood, collectively known as the Dark Prizm. Defeated and tied up, Valiant Valkyrie was rescued at the last second only by the timely intervention of the Boarman himself. But rather than release her, the contemptuous hero has stolen the loyalty of her sidekick and left her behind. Now our story continues as, with the Queen of Valor still tied up and helpless, the Broodhaven Police belatedly arrive on the scene...

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

With a slam of doors and a chorus of shouts the Boys in Blue of Broodhaven burst in. Predictably they entered moments after the Boarman had vanished. Swarming up the steps and platforms of the snaking factory gantries, they converged on Valiant Valkyrie's position. Then, seeing what awaited them, they slowly lowered their guns. Smirks started to spread across their lips - and a few low chortles rolled around the room.

Caught before the sea of cops, Valiant Valkyrie squirmed. Her huge bare breasts shook back and forth, surging like the tides, before them. Her buxom hips thrashed back and forth, clad in nothing but her swooping skimpy panties. But despite her best efforts she remained firmly bound, chained to the steel post pressed to her jutting round buns.

'Well... better make the best of it...' she thought, gritting her teeth.

"Th-thank the stars you've arrived, officers," she called out to the sea of staring cops arrayed before her. She could not help herself - she squirmed again, and tugged at her bonds - which once more just made her huge boobies sway and jiggle before their piggy gazes. "In... in case you were not aware I am Valiant Valkyrie, the Queen of Valor! A... a gang of ruffians managed to overpower me, and bind me in this... rather compromising position."

She licked her lips, took a deep breath, then continued.

"Quickly now!" she commanded, putting every ounce of authority she could into her melodious voice. "Unfetter me, that I may pursue them with all due haste!"

At this, the cops looked around. They smirked, and chuckled, but not one made a move to come forward and help her. Then, one portly fellow stepped forward. His badge read 'Lt. Zippuli,' which made him the ranking officer on scene.

"Well, well, well now, Ms. Valiant Vixen or whoevers," he said. He glanced down at her huge tits then back to her masked face, and sneered. "I don't think today is your lucky day!"

Valiant Valkyrie shivered. But lifting her head high, she fixed the officer with a powerful super-heroine stare.

"What are you waiting for?!" she hissed. "I am a superheroine! I am in pursuit of a gang of criminals! Release me and let me go about my business, at once!"

"Yeah," the officer sneered. "The only problem with that, Ms. Valkyrie, is that the only criminal I see here is you."

"What?" she gasped.

"You are engaging in dangerous law enforcement behavior without the legal authority what to do so," he purred.

"I am the greatest heroine of Beachport!" she said.

"Yeah... we don't recognize the authority of Beachport around here," he said. "By Broodhaven law, you are an illegal vigilante."

"Well then, so is the Boarman!" she snapped. "Go arrest him!"

"The Boar-who?" Lt. Zippuli said. Making a clownishly confused face he looked back and forth at his men, arrayed to either side of him, who made equally exaggerated shows of raising their arms and shrugging visibly.

"The Boarman!" Valiant Valkyrie snapped. She whipped her hips back and forth, in frustration - which did little but show off the insane curvature of her buxom hips, wiggling about pneumatically inside her tiny swooping panties.

"Oh... you seem to be referring to the urban legend what people go on about," Lt. Zippuli said.

"Don't know why people keep reporting him, when he so clearly don't exist," another cop said, smirking.

"Must be something in the water," a third cooed.

Valiant Valkyrie stamped her foot. "What a pack of lies!" she said.

"Nah," another cop, with prominent buck teeth, said, snickering. "It's just a convenient legal fiction to keep the city courts from bein' completely clogged up wit' paternity suits."

Lt. Zippuli shot him a glare. One of the other cops slapped the buck-toothed one.

"Officer Shmuckatelli back there don't know what he's talking about," Zippuli said. "Now, we're going to take you down to the station, Ms. 'Greatest Heroine in Shit City we don't Care About.' Are you going to come quietly... or do we get to get rough?"

Valkyrie glared then cast her eyes aside, her lips pouting. "I'll cooperate," she said sullenly.

Snickering, the police cut her down. Then, as they were slicing away the ropes, one brought forward a pair of handcuffs.

Valiant Valkyrie glared at them. "This is unnecessary!" she said. But, having given her word, she obediently kept her arms together, behind her curvaceous backside, as the ropes were cut away from them. Coming forward, with a grin, Lt. Zippuli personally slapped his cuffs on the arrogant amazon.

"There's a good superheroine," he cooed down at her, over her shoulder, as the second ring of the cuffs closed around her wrist. Standing around her, several of the Broodhaven cops whooped and leered, openly, as the buxom panty-clad Queen of Valor got locked in their cuffs.

Then, growling, Valiant Valkyrie got marched out of the factory and to a squadron of parked patrol cars. She gasped in horror as she got out of the factory - to see a tow-truck, beeping, lining up behind her sleek super-car.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, as from the loading dock she watched the operator - a civilian who could not help but openly ogle her jiggling stunning charms as he worked - clumsily arrange his hooks under the bumper of her car.

"It's parked illegally," Lt. Zippuli said. Putting a hand on her head, he coaxed her over towards a waiting Broodhaven P.D. cruiser.

"That's... that's ridiculous!" Valkyrie said - even as she obediently allowed her athletic panty-clad curves to be forced along.

Still staring in awe at her giant boobs and her tiny panties, the tow-truck operator absent-mindedly yanked down the control on his winch. Having been equally as jiggle-distracted when he'd placed the hooks, the super-car lifted up about a meter or so - and then suddenly slammed back down as the bumper tore off with a loud 'screech!'

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, watching in horror. The proud Valkyr's Steed slammed back down onto its finely-tuned suspension in a way that made her wince. It rocked back and forth for a few seconds, letting out a series of screeches and warning alarms. Then, suddenly, two airbags erupted, blowing out the side windows.

"Look!" one cop laughed, pointing at the two giant bags of gas billowing through the super-car's windows. "They're nearly the size of the bitch's tits!"

Several of his fellows promptly laughed.

"Oooh!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed, shaking in fury.

The stricken double-V-branded supercar continued to shake. Then a few seconds later, with a loud 'whoop!' it suddenly sent a gigantic oil slick spurting out to cover the astonished tow-truck operator's shoes. He gaped downwards - and then with a loud yelp, lost his footing and went down.

"Heheh!" Officer Schmuckatelli chuckled. "Her car fuckin' shat itself!"

"You... that is a finely tuned instrument of justice you are messing with!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed.

"Yeah, yeah," Lt. Zippuli said, shoving her down into the back of his car. "You can pick it up down at the impound lot when and if you get out - whatever's left of it, anyways," he said.

Cuffed in the back seat of the cruiser, Valiant Valkyrie shivered with fury. From the top of the loading dock a dozen cops all had phones or body cameras openly positioned to film her, jeering at her, as she squirmed. Pantied ass shivering against the filthy seat, Valiant Valkyrie was horrified to see that it was littered with cigarette butts and carved sexist graffiti from its various previous occupants.

"I... I will sue your stupid city for every cent it is worth!" she hissed. "That car costs more than you will earn in your life!"

"Damage to illegally parked property is not the financial responsibility of the City of Broodhaven," Lt. Zippuli recited boredly, as he walked around and climbed into the front seat. "Disputes subject to mandatory arbitration, under state law." He grinned - and adjusted his mirror down so it was entirely focused on her tits. "Now let's go," he said.

Seething, filmed by a dozen cameras, Valiant Valkyrie was pulled away from the site of her latest defeat and her half-destroyed car and taken away through the winding streets of her nemesis's city. Soon she arrived at Broodhaven Police Headquarters. Lt. Zippuli pulled up and then opened the door for her.

"We... we can't go in the back way?" Valkyrie asked, from inside the back of the car.

Lt. Zippuli sneered. "I thought you liked publicity," he said.

Valiant Valkyrie groaned. But, not willing to call his bluff, she slid her scantily-clad ass over the filthy seats - he had of course been sure to open up the opposite door from the one he'd put her in through - and clambered awkwardly out.

Fortunately, there was not the wall of press she had been half expecting. Instead, only three local sad-sack reporters were hanging around. But their faces immediately lit up like pinball machines, as they saw what Zippuli had dragged in.

"Holy shit..." one reporter said. Coming forward he started snapping picture after picture of the hand-cuffed Valiant Valkyrie.

"That... that who I think it is?" another reporter asked. Leaning his camera out he got picture after picture - which, based on the orientation of his lens, could not possibly be capturing anything above her chin or below the midpoint of her thigh.

"You gonna claim to be an impostor?" Lt. Zippuli asked the stricken superheroine. Valiant Valkyrie glared back at him, but said nothing. Holding her by the upper arm and grinning, Zippuli walked her right past the snapping cameras and into the station. Valiant Valkyrie gasped in horror as she was brought straight into general admission. All around her, drunks and hookers and other common criminals left hanging around waiting for the law to admit or eject them gaped in disbelief at the glorious goddess being led through their midst.

"Hey, Lieutenant," the admissions officer said, from behind her desk. She grinned, leaning forward to check out the goods. "Checking this one in?"

"Yep," he said.

"What am I being charged with?" Valkyrie demanded, hotly.

"We got forty-eight hours to figure that out," Lt. Zippuli said. "In the meantime, you are involved in an active criminal investigation as a 'woman of interest'."

"I'll say!" another cop said, gaping at her ass in awe.

"Clear room two for our guest," Zippuli said.

"Already done," the desk officer said. She smirked. "I got the first pics ten minutes ago." Tilting her monitor, she showed off an internal police email. Valiant Valkyrie gaped in horror - as it was entirely filled by a high-quality photo, focused on her spectacular scantily-clad backside - with her cuffed wrists prominent. The words "Broodhaven Police Department" could be made out clearly upon the rings of the cuffs, embossed into the chrome.

The desk officer spun her monitor back around, and then whipped out a form.

"Name?" she asked.

Zippuli looked at Valkyrie expectantly.

Squirming in her panties, Valiant Valkyrie cast her eyes desperately around the room - and found every cop and criminal staring at her, in mixtures of awe and lust and derision. She shook her gorgeous masked head - half expecting to wake up. "This... this is ridiculous!" she said.

"Name?" the desk officer asked again, eyes turning up expectantly.

Kaja licked her lips. "Valiant Valkyrie," she said.

The desk officer held her pen poised over the blank booking form, and rolled her eyes. "I've heard some dumb ones in my time, but seriously. That's really what you're going with?" she asked.

Valiant Valkyrie shivered. "I'm... I'm the Queen of Valor!" she insisted.

The officer sighed, and then shook her head. Leaning down she obediently wrote "VALIANT" in the first name box, and then "VALKYRIE" in the last name box, rolling her eyes again as she did so. Then, she looked back up.

"Property?" she said.

Zippuli looked over his shoulder and nodded. Another officer who had accompanied him from the crime scene stepped up and tossed something onto the desk. It resolved itself into Valkyrie's golden belt, which landed with a heavy clank and lay before her broad, bare, flat belly.

"That's it?" the officer asked.

Valkyrie swallowed. Then, slowly, she nodded.

"One.. belt..." the officer said, writing that in the appropriate box. Then she grabbed the belt and stuffed it in a black plastic bag. From a reel she peeled up a sticker with a number that matched the one on her form, and used it to seal the bag. Then she tossed the bag into a large plastic bin that lay beside her. It landed with a heavy thump, among several others.

"That's my magic power belt!" Valkyrie said. "I need that to fight crime!"

"More than you need, like, a bra?" the desk officer asked, eyeing Kaja's giant breasts and smirking.

"The-the Boarman took that!" Valkyrie insisted.

"Riiight," the desk officer said, rolling her eyes. Several other cops chortled. "Your dumb-ass personal property will be returned intact," she recited, with the bored tone of someone who had said the same thing a thousand times a day, "when your dumb-ass gets discharged. Whenever and if ever that is. Now, sign for your property - unless you don't agree it's actually yours."

She handed up a pen - but Zippuli shook his head. "Nah, this bitch is too dangerous to uncuff," he said. "There's a better way." Reaching out he took the pen, and smirked. "Open your mouth, gorgeous," he said.

Valkyrie gaped at him in shock. "You... you have to be kidding," she said.

Lt. Zippuli raised an eyebrow. "You wanna actually get your belt back, or does it become Broodhaven PD property?" he asked her.

Valiant Valkyrie shivered and glared at him. Then, obediently, she opened up her lips. He smirked, and stuck the pen in. She closed her pouting lips around it. Standing tall, she squirmed for a few seconds. Then, with a sigh, she bent low. Arms cuffed behind her, she brought the pen down to the paper and, very awkwardly, made her mark in the box indicated. As she did so she heard whoops and cheers as the rest of the room, treated to the sight of her scantily-clad ass lifted high and wiggling, her panty-clad mound peeking out at them between her mighty thighs, let her know how much they appreciated the show.

She stood back up and looked down. The words 'V.V.' were just barely legible, awkwardly scrawled upon the form - though they spilled halfway out of the box provided for her to sign.

"Looks like a fucking kindergartner did it," the desk officer commented. "But it will do." She slid the form back up to herself, while Zippuli, smirking, plucked the pen out of Valkyrie's opulent mouth. Noticing that it had her red lipstick-marks around it, he slid it into his front pocket for safe-keeping.

"Alright," the officer said, looking over the rest of the form. "Given that name, we'll skip the address. Now we just need height, weight, and-"

"Nuh-uh," Zippuli said. He nodded at Valiant Valkyrie. "You actually trust this slut to give you any of that for real? No way." He held out his hand. "Give me that."

"Sure, Lieutenant," she said, shrugging, and handed him the form.

"Thanks," Zippuli said, taking Valiant Valkyrie's official booking form. Then he turned and looked at her. "C'mon, babe," he said. "We're going to do this next part the fun way."

Gasping, tottering atop her long legs and her high-heeled boots, Valkyrie allowed him to lead her deeper into the station. They passed more cops and more criminals, all of whom gaped at the topless, hand-cuffed superheroine in awe. Soon she was led into an interrogation room. Then, coming forward, he undid her cuffs.

Gasping, Valiant Valkyrie strutted a few more steps into the room and then turned around. Rubbing her wrists to get some of the circulation back, she looked around her, to get her bearings.

The room was long and bare, with plain white walls. Two walls had long dark reflective panels in them - and with a shiver, Valkyrie instantly recognized they were two-way mirrors, beyond which any number of additional Broodhaven cops might be watching and leering at her. There were also several cameras pointed down at her, one from each corner of the room. They whirred and then zoomed in ways that were not random, focusing in to better document her body - so clearly she was also being watched from a control room as well.

A long table ran down the center of the room, but with plenty of space to either side. There were a few chairs. A half-dozen officers had accompanied Zippuli into the room and stood to either side, flanking him - in between her and the only door.

"Alright, Ms. Valiant Vixens, here's the game," Zippuli said. "We gots you dead to rights on trespassing. DA probably won't want to charge you on just that. But, like I said, that gives us forty eight looong hours what to investigate you further."

His eyes flicked up and down her, as if implying exactly what he wanted to investigate. Hands on her hips, Valiant Valkyrie sniffed, and glared - but for the moment said nothing.

"On top o' that," he cooed, "by law I have every right and duty to rip that mask off, and those gloves so I can get your prints." He leered at her, his smile broadening. "I'm guessing you don't want that."

Kaja Hammer's breath caught in her throat. She shook her head. "No..." she admitted, softly.

"So we'll make you a deal, babe - I'll let the dumb little mask slide, and let you keep on them gloves - if you play along and be a good little girl."

Valkyrie took a deep breath. "And what does being a good little girl entail?" she asked. Her eyes darted down to his fly, suspiciously - but as yet he had made no move towards anything that overt.

He smirked. "Well now, if I tell you, that would spoil the fun," he said. "First things first - let's get more cameras in here. Those are okay," he said, nodding up to the permanent ones on the ceiling, "but I really want some nice super-high-definition rigs for this quality of, ah, suspect."

"Way ahead of you, Lieutenant," one of the cops purred - as behind them the doors opened, and two studio-quality digital video cameras on tripods were dragged in, along with several professional-grade still cameras.

"Good," he said. He nodded towards Valkyrie. "Now someone Mirandize this bitch before she gets all uppity about that sort of thing."

Zippuli left the room and an officer stepped forward and recited the usual spiel. Valiant Valkyrie rolled her eyes as she listened - while in front and behind her the tripod cameras got set up and focused in upon her.

"You know I've probably said that more times than you have, right?" she sneered at the Broodhaven PD cop after he got done reading her her rights.

"Do you understand these rights?" he asked again, boredly.