Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a court order!" Daring Diva called out, stridently. "Out of our way!" Purple-gloved hand held high, she waved a rolled-up sheaf of official-looking papers back and forth before the cops, like a child magician might use a wand to ward away a throng of twisted but skittish monsters. The junior cops, backing away warily from the unfamiliar heroines, dutifully acted the part.

Sitting in his chair, looking up at them and growling, Lt. Zippuli did not look amused.

"What the fuck is all this then?" he growled.

While Sun Idol stood with her red-and-white gloved hands on her stunningly wide hips and used the force of her bulletproof masked glare to keep his officers at bay, Daring Diva marched up proudly, atop long legs sheathed in her thigh-high purple boots, to tower over him in her sleek and skimpy costume. Holding the wad of papers out, she thrust them into his chest as if delivering a coup de grace.

"We have an order from a federal judge!" the statuesque superheroine announced, poking him with it. "A Writ of Habeus Corpus ad Prosequendum," she added smugly, enjoying the way his face fell further with each new Latin syllable she projected down into it. "Valiant Valkyrie is required for an immediate appearance and is to be released into our custody - at once!"

Zippuli looked at the papers, suspiciously, then back up at her face. He was, obviously, not a lawyer. But he had been a cop long enough to know where his boundaries usually lay.

"That... doesn't sound quite right..." he growled.

"You can refuse it if you like," Fiona Fierce admitted down to him from behind her mask. In both her pop-star and superheroine personas she was used to being instantly obeyed - and put every ounce of that expected and natural authority into her voice and tone. "But if you do so, you'll need to charge her. And that will create a paper trail that I think you will find hard to explain to the army of Beachport press that's about to descend on this place. Not to mention you will have to go and appear before the Judge to explain your refusal of her lawful Writ."

Zippuli grimaced. That still didn't sit quite right with him - but was starting to sound like more than enough paperwork and general trouble that continuing his filthy games was no longer worth the effort.

"Alright, alright," he sighed. He waved his hand, from Valiant Valkyrie towards the door. "Take her."

"We'll need her belt, and her booking form," Daring Diva said, smiling sweetly as she swayed back and forth before him, savoring her triumph. "Oh, and delete all the footage you took too."

Zippuli freely handed over the booking form, and nodded to one of his officers to go fetch her belt. But he balked at the last one.

"All footage is internal BPD documentation and evidence," he said. "We ain't deleting shit without way more than one piece of paper."

By this point, Sun Idol and Daring Diva were already distracted, hovering over Valkyrie and helping comfort her and fix her hair. From down by her side - where she had clutched it, scarce noticed by anyone during their initial dramatic entrance - Sun Idol pulled forth a stylish leather jacket and threw it over Valiant Valkyrie's shoulders - all she could get on short notice to cover the mighty topless heroine, since any stores open this late were unlikely to keep superheroine bra sizes in stock.

"That's fine," Daring Diva said, stroking Valiant Valkyrie's shoulder in comforting super-feminine camaraderie. Turning her gorgeous dark head, she smiled down at him like a school teacher confidently laying down the law to an unruly student. "We had just better not see a single frame of it leave this department, ever - or there will be problems."

Looking up, Zippuli smiled.

"That's okay," he purred - getting one last lascivious look at Valiant Valkyrie's scantily-clad hips, extending down out of her new jacket, before they were helped out of his view. "We'll only be bringing that footage out for every Christmas party, every policeman's ball, and every office screen saver from now until the end of time."

Daring Diva, distracted helping to fix Valiant Valkyrie's hair, wasn't listening - and only heard that he had agreed. "Good, good," she said and, with Sun Idol, quickly hustled Valkyrie out of the room.

Inside the police were left alone - with just an empty spot where Valkyrie had stood, and a well-used tape measure dangling from one officer's hand to remind them of her.

Well, that, and an absolutely enormous supply of crystal-clear, high-definition imagery - in still pictures and video.

Slowly, the officers looked around at one another. Then, as one, they threw their heads back - and began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Outside, Valiant Valkyrie gasped as Daring Diva and Sun Idol swiftly led her away - flanking her on either side as they hustled down the hallways of the Broodhaven Police Headquarters. All along their route, through cube farms and holding areas, cops and criminals stopped and gaped at the trio of buxom heroines in awe - but, as if moved aside by forcefields projected in front of them by the power of their enormous sloshing breasts, all stood to one side and did nothing to impede the muscular and pneumatic ladies as they swept past.

"Oh, thank heavens," Valiant Valkyrie said, looking to each of her comrades in turn - with the expression of a shoeless woman who has just seen a pair of cute designer pumps on sale. "Thank you so much!"

"Do not mention it," Sun Idol said, her face set in a proud yet stern smile.

"It was our pleasure," Daring Diva cooed - a smug smirk on her own full lips, as another couple Broodhaven cops hastily got out of her way.

One appeared - holding the bag he had been sent to retrieve containing Valiant Valkyrie's belt. With a sly smile, Daring Diva held out her hand as she approached. Gulping, the officer handed it over. Taking it without breaking stride, Daring Diva ripped the bag open and handed its contents to Valiant Valkyrie.

"Thank goodness," Valiant Valkyrie said, caressing her fingers reassuringly over the familiar golden hardness of her belt. Then, she looked up.

"It's a good thing," she said, "that you were able to get a judge up at this hour!"

"Oh, that?" Daring Diva said. "Well, Judge Debbie does owe me a few favors. But let's just say it's also a good thing they didn't read this." Passing a desk with Lt. Zippuli's name on a plate, Daring Diva smirked - and tossed the wad of papers out to land on it. Lt. Zippuli could presumably wait until morning to find the signed copy of Senior Circuit Judge Deborah Scirica's strawberry tart recipe.

Coming out of the station, the three moved across the street towards the city impound lot. A crowd of gawkers gathered with every step they took. Paying them no mind, Valkyrie slid the belt around her hips and buckled it - and gasped with pleasure as she felt her mighty power flooding comfortingly back into her once more. At the entrance to the lot the attendant briefly looked ready to give them guff - and then realized how many heroines he was dealing with, backed down, and meekly told Valiant Valkyrie where her car was.

"Alright," Daring Diva said, as they approached Valkyrie's logo-emblazoned super-car - amidst a sea of illegally-parked beaters and seized drug-dealer BMWs. The Valkyr's Steed looked worse the wear after its tow - missing one bumper and with several dents and scratches - but, its advanced air-bags having self-retracted, and the defensive oil slick having come from a spare tank, it still appeared drivable. "Let's get you on your way," Daring Diva continued. Once we're all safely back in Beachport we can regroup and debrief."

Valiant Valkyrie had been uncharacteristically quiet during the long walk across the lot - her focus mostly on trying to keep her borrowed jacket closed over her boobs. But at this, her face suddenly became animated again.

"What?" she gasped. Breaking out of the supporting grip of her two friends, she stepped forward and then whirled to face them - her buxom panty-clad hips swaying agitatedly back and forth beneath the hem of her jacket. "We are not going back to Beachport!" she said. "Not until Rude Ruby and her Dark Prizm have been defeated!"

Putting her hands on her round dark hips, Daring Diva shook her head. "I didn't stick my neck out with that judge's note just so you could get arrested again, Valiant Valkyrie," she said.

"They won't touch me," she said. "Not with you two by my side - not tonight at least." Putting her hands on her hips, she lifted her masked head high and gave them her best dissapointed-school-teacher glare. "And are you two really prepared to just slink away from this, with the job unfinished? With the honor of Beachport, of its heroines - no, of superheroines everywhere - at stake?"

The gorgeous Asian and African-American heroines exchanged a glance, and bit their lips.

"Well..." Sun Idol said.

"When you put it that way..." Daring Diva said.

They both looked guilty. But from the way they were squirming, it was clear that they were still not quite convinced. So, Valkyrie played her trump card.

"And what about the Boarman?" she asked. "Haven't you two, haven't all of us always wanted a chance to show him up - to rub his arrogant face in our triumph, to prove him wrong? Well - now is that chance! Are you just going to pass it up?!"

At this, the two beauties slowly nodded - and then, gradually, smug smirks spread across their full red lips.

"Alright," Daring Diva said. "Let's do it."

"But if you're going to beat off the Boarman," Sun Idol said, "then we will have to act fast!"

"That's right," Valkyrie said. "We'll need to leverage all of our superior superheroine reasoning and crime-solving skills to take him."

"Fortunately," Daring Diva cooed, "you know something he doesn't." Pausing a moment she turned her head first one way and then the other - making sure that as they stood in the impound lot, the three defiantly scantily-clad beauties were indeed alone. "Alright," she said, turning back, "now that it's just us girls, tell us Valkyrie - what was it they stole?"

Valiant Valkyrie bit her lip and blushed. Not quite trusting Daring Diva's eyes, she too took a quick look over her shoulder as well before she answered - although the look on her face was more of someone hoping not to be overheard saying something embarrassing, rather than someone desperate to keep a tactical secret.

"A sperm sample," she said.

"S-sperm sample?!" Sun Idol gasped - one hand shooting up to her chin as her incredibly buxom and fertile body squirmed in shock in its straining Rising Sun bikini.

"From who?" Daring Diva said. "Or... what?"

"From Lady Luna's lair. That one I busted up, oh, five months back or so," Valiant Valkyrie said.

"So... if it's sperm... what does it grow into?" Daring Diva asked.

"I have no idea," Valkyrie said. "Professor Wahnsinn might."

"He's, uh..." Daring Diva said, choosing her words carefully.

"He is stable," Sun Idol said. "But, after what Rude Ruby did to him... I don't think he is going to be talking for a while." She squirmed. "Or typing," she added. She shivered. "Or peeing..."

"But Rude Ruby was after that specific sample?" Daring Diva said.

Valiant Valkyrie rubbed her chin. "Seemed to be," she said. "She stomped almost all the others open with her feet. It was like an oil slick in there, only semen. A... cum-slick, I guess."

Suddenly, a light seemed to go off over Sun Idol's head.

"Wait," she said. "Who cares what it does, let's think about this another way! So, it's a sperm sample, right?"

"Yeah..." Valkyrie said. Slowly, a look of dawning realization appeared upon her face as well. "Which means," she said, excitedly, "that it was designed to go into a womb!"

"Not just any womb..." Daring Diva said, her eyes going wide as she followed along. "If it's from Lady Luna then that seed was almost certainly designed to go into..."

"A superheroine womb!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, finishing her thought.

Taking a deep breath, all three heroines squirmed a bit. Their eyes briefly seemed to widen, and their breaths quickened, as they contemplated the implications.

"Or... or a super-villainess womb..." Daring Diva allowed.

Sun Idol squirmed. She had been at the business end of Lady Luna's various sperm-sample delivery systems a few too many times for comfort. "I am... just going to guess..." she said softly, "that they will not want to use their own."

"So..." Valkyrie said. "Where would you find a super-female womb..."

"On quick notice..." Sun Idol said.

"In Broodhaven..." Daring Diva said.

For a moment, they were all silent, looking down and pondering. Then, as one, their heads darted up with gasps. They turned and looked at the moonlit sky.

To one side towered the enormous edifice of Grant Tower, the tallest building by far in the city. And squatting nearby were the low domes of its most infamous building - the place whose name sent a little gooey chill into the body of any super-woman, good or bad, that heard it.

"HYBORIA!" they all gasped, as one - eyes blinking wide in horror.

That's all now, readers. But join in next time, as our story continues in Chapter 3, when Valiant Valkyrie and her noble friends visit the notorious Hyboria Hysterium!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Addendum to previous comment, re: spacing out schedule. Actually, disregard that, sorry. I'm just going to stick to my originally planned schedule regardless. I likely won't have time for anything else anyways, and I don't need to be setting perverse incentives. If I do get anything else out it will be in addition to not instead of. If you would like that let me know by comments and I will take it into consideration.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Shilton_Lineker: That’s a good point. This one is certainly an experiment; it’s a much slower build than most of what I’ve released prior, just because of the length. I put a warning to that effect at the start, but that probably was insufficient. And I don’t think you’re an outlier with respect to how you use ratings: works of mine that have the ‘hot’ tag consistently accumulate a much higher number of views than the ones without.

On submitting this to Novels and Novellas - I had considered that. I agree it would be a better fit there, overall. But I didn’t go that route because I wasn’t sure if it would be accepted there. I have submitted material to other categories in the past only to have it be reclassified as NonCon if it contained any nonconsensual sexual activity of any kind - of which, fair enough. I have also had discussions with other authors on this site who have had their stories reclassified into NonCon for such relatively low-key material as a security guard groping a breast during a pat-down and the like. Based on that standard, I didn’t think it was likely a single chapter of this would likely get through without the NonCon label. Do you know if Novels and Novellas is an exception to that rule? The only other category I have previously noticed also allowing NonCon material is NonHuman, and only if it would otherwise fit there (which this one does not).

In any case, for the moment I’ve already submitted chapter 3 and it is still in NonCon. I did expect the early chapters of this to suffer a bit precisely because of the slower build. We’ll see if things start to turn around as we get into the later chapters; Zoo also had the same issue where the midpoint chapters had relatively low ratings (they’ve bumped up since but they were all below 4 at one point), and the finale coming out still seemed to get a good reaction. If it continues to be less popular I won't stop posting it, since I'm already more or less committed to getting out the DBC version weekly and the response there so far has been very positive; but I might space it out a bit and try to slip in a couple shorter works to keep folks who aren't into this one tided over.

Anonymous2:

“So Sun Idol has given birth to some of Luna's experiments?”

Not necessarily. The intended meaning was that she has faced her lustful monsters before, and been threatened by them, but not necessarily penetrated. In much the same way someone who has been 'at the business end' of a gun, i.e. held at gunpoint, may not have actually been shot. However, while that was my intended meaning, I realized after your comment that it could easily be taken as you understood it, and I can definitely see your reading. There is actually a scene in Chapter 4 that would make it very obvious she hasn’t given birth before, but I’m now wondering if I should cut it since it might cause confusion or come across as a contradiction; it is ultimately not necessary for the plot and just a bit of side-dialog.

“I can’t help but feel like that cop is an idiot. [snip] …if they push them too hard they might just kill him?”

Well, Zippuli isn't the smartest guy around, but I would push back on that read actually. If as he says she is not legally permitted to operate in his city then AFAIK, at least up to the point of the repeated groping and/or ordering her to remove her panties, he would be 100% within his legal rights to do everything he is doing in just about any US jurisdiction. Killing an officer of the law in pursuit of his legal duties would be one hell of an escalation, likely with long-lasting repercussions. That said, the reason Daring Diva brought Sun Idol along was absolutely for the implied threat that, should it come down to a physical altercation, the cops are completely outmatched and would be utterly screwed - so there is still an aspect of that in the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Sun Idol has given birth to some of Luna's experiments?

And i can't help but feel like that cop is an idiot. Picking on super heroines when he himself doesn't have any powers. Do they not stop to think that if they push them too hard they might just kill him?

Shilton_LinekerShilton_Linekerabout 2 years ago

I think that the anonymous comment gets at the heart of why the current score (3.10!) is so dissonant with the quality of the writing - perhaps recategorizing the setup pieces as "Non-Erotic" might help, if the score a consideration? Speaking personally, I treat user review scores here like IMDB ratings - not all 4.50 rated stories are worth it, but maybe 10% of those under that threshold are...

Or maybe convert the whole project to "Novels and Novellas" to make it clearer that it's a long-form work in progress, so people know to be patient before it reaches the, um, climax?

I don't want to see these stories downgraded for trivial reasons when the writing quality is well above average for this site, and for the genre as a whole.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Sad to hear you feel that way. Sounds like the current storyline is not to your taste. It is projected to finish around the start of June, yes. Maybe check in mid-Summer and see if anything I have out at that point is more to your liking?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Why Are All My Dares So Sexual? A slumber party with new friends brings new experiences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amy's Courtroom Debut Amy has difficulty getting to the courthouse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maggie's Halloween Adventure Maggie's nemesis sets her up at a Halloween party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chloe's Physical She's checked out by a doctor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pre-employment Screaming Woman is subjected to humiliating physical and more.in Fetish
More Stories