Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Superheroines..." he muttered under his breath.

Then, going back to ignoring the heroines for the moment, the Boarman turned to face Royal Star.

"Alright," he said. He hiked a thumb towards Valiant Valkyrie's bound and dripping form. "I know dealing with bimbos like this is enough to fray any hero's nerves, but that's enough rest for now."

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her face shivering in outrage beneath another dripping wave of cum, as she heard his insult.

"The bomb might be shut down, but it's still unexploded ordnance that's currently in a hospital," the Boarman said, ignoring her. "Get it out to a safe empty location so the bomb squad can dispose of it. Then, contact Royal Seer and have her slot you into the search for the Prizms you let get away."

"Yes, sir," Royal Star said. Standing up, now that he was neither distracted nor under pressure, with a fairly simple gesture the young hero was able to form a bubble around the bomb-laden suitcase. Then both it and he lifted off, and floated away out the window, moving upwards and swiftly vanishing into the night.

This left the Boarman alone in the room with three naked and restrained superheroines. Surveying them, he shook his head once more. Moving around the room he began to remove the ball gags and hoods from first Sun Idol and then Daring Diva. Then, with a couple nudges of his boot, he got them all in a row in the middle of the room, Daring Diva and Sun Idol kneeling to either side of Valiant Valkyrie's tilted bed, as they gazed up at him.

"Are... aren't you going to release us?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, shivering with fury.

The Boarman shook his head. "No, not yet," he said. The three heroines gasped sharply at this. But they could as yet muster no other response. "Not until we have had a chance to talk," the Boarman said. "But, first things first..."

Stepping back from the kneeling heroines, the Boarman moved briefly around the room. He returned and held his hand up before them. The two kneeling heroines gaped to see their skimpy costumes dangling back and forth before their horrified faces - plus Valiant Valkyrie's cut-open panties, which ended up directly in front of her naked pussy.

"I am keeping these," the Boarman informed them. He gave a jerk of his wrist, making their little panties and huge-cupped tops flutter back and forth daintily, before their stunned faces. "All of them."

Valiant Valkyrie, of course, had been through this before. But the other two had not - and they took the news, if anything, even worse than she had.

"No!" Sun Idol moaned, her buxom body shivering in disbelief. "B-but that will mean I must appear before the police and news cameras... n-naked!" the gorgeous Japanese heroine protested, her eyes wide in shock.

"True," the Boarman admitted, not seeming the least bit distressed by this fact.

"Those are ours!" Daring Diva objected, her beautiful ebony face staring at her own purple logo-emblazoned thong in disbelief. "You can't just take them!"

"False," the Boarman retorted. And he proceeded to prove it. Moaning, their bound bodies squirming upon their knees, the two kneeling superheroines could not look away as one by one the sacred pieces of their captured costumes were added to the little hooks arrayed around the Boarman's utility belt, last seen in action being used to fulfill the same function for Valiant Valkyrie's gigantic bra. Soon each heroine looked on in stunned horror to see her own skimpy trademark costume dangling down from the Boarman's hips, beside his own gray superhero speedo, directly in front of her.

But even as their faces shivered in outrage, Sun Idol and Daring Diva could not quite help themselves. Their gorgeous eyes repeatedly darted over, to the gray briefs the Boarman now presented before them, framed between their skimpy trophies. Their eyes widened, and their mouths dropped open and quivered. Gasping, they quickly looked away as if worried they would be caught - apparently unable to spare the mental or visual bandwidth to realize that the Boarman was watching them the whole time. But, seemingly unable to resist, their gazes were drawn back, as if by some inexorable force, from their own skimpy dangling panties, and what they found between them... and their lovely jaws seemed to drop open just a bit wider, in some mixture of awe and horror, after each trip.

Valiant Valkyrie, meanwhile, turned her head away and, lip trembling sullenly, refused to look at the disgusting scene at all. Her face twisted up repeatedly, as she very pointedly didn't watch - looking like a schoolgirl who had just lost a bet and was now being forced to let her best friend and boyfriend kiss.

At last, the Boarman had all three heroine's costumes dangling from his hip - electing to secure Valiant Valkyrie's panties last around the back, so the two newly-arrived heroines each got to enjoy a nice long unobstructed view of her own dangling down from his heroic belt before he was finished.

Glancing back just enough to see that he had finished, Valiant Valkyrie's face twisted into a snarl.

"Okay... okay, fine, you've had your fun at our expense..." she said. Having already lost her first argument with him over keeping her bra, she had not bothered to try to assist her comrades in what she knew to be their own doomed pleas. But, now that he was finished, she leaped onto a far more fresh and important topic.

"Now, be quick,and release us!" Valiant Valkyrie commanded the panty-decorated hero. "You need us more than ever, with what the Dark Prizm have just pulled!" she asserted. She tossed her golden cum-streaked hair, and then glared at him imperiously from behind her mask.

But, hands down onto his narrow hips, just above all of their fluttering colorful costumes, the Boarman shook his head.

"Absolutely not," he replied.

"B-but that's ridiculous!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Instinctively, she tried to stamp her foot - but since it was still tied firmly to the bed, all this accomplished was to make her gigantic breasts slosh back and forth spectacularly before him. In the process the tendrils of mutant cum still hanging off the tips of each giant boob swayed vigorously back and forth, like decorative tassels, such was the vigor with which her big rack jiggled. "With all the death and destruction that has already happened tonight," she continued, "you must set us free this very instant, and let us BLURRGH!!"

But Valiant Valkyrie's attempt at an outraged tirade was cut short by the sudden arrival of the Boarmans' finger at her lips. He pressed hard, sealing the luscious red petals together.

"Keep this uppity mouth shut, Valiant Valkyrie," the Boarman said into her shocked, wide-blinking face. "Or else, I will return you to the Broodhaven police department exactly as you are now - bed, semen, and all."

He withdrew his finger. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her eyes wide and fixed upon him. But for the moment, the threat seemed to have its effect. Though her lips hung open, they seemed not quite able to dare and speak - such was the terror that coursed through her naked flesh at the thought of him making good on his word.

But the same could not be said for Sun Idol and Daring Diva. Recovering slightly from the humiliation of having their costumes taken, and from their previous distractions, at this mis-treatment of their colleague they lifted high on their haunches and glared up at him.

"You cannot speak to Valiant Valkyrie like that!" Sun Idol hissed up at him, indignantly.

"That's right!" Daring Diva growled, her eyes flashing. "Plus, you should be grateful! We've just been trying to help!"

"Grateful?" the Boarman said. "Near as I can tell, the only thing either of you ladies have accomplished so far is to get yourselves impregnated with two unknown monsters that, after their escape, have just been added to the threats facing my city!"

At this, both heroines' jaws dropped.

"H-how did you know about that?!" Daring Diva moaned, her naked kneeling body suddenly squirming furiously. Beside her, her lip quivering and her eyes blinking up in horror, Sun Idol did likewise. Simultaneously their quivering thighs tried to squeeze tight together, side by side - as if trying, but failing, to hide their mis-used pussies from view.

The Boarman laughed. "There is very little that happens in this city that I do not soon become aware of," he told them.

The two heroines gasped. Their eyes slowly spread wider and blinked in horror, as if each gorgeous beauty was contemplating what else the Boarman might be aware of. Though, based on the way their eyes once again darted over repeatedly, it was not just the superiority of the Boarman's knowledge that seemed to be rendering them tongue-tied.

Looking down, the hero himself smirked.

"Do not worry," he told them - his deep voice making them gasp, and causing their lovely distracted eyes to jump guiltily back up onto his. "I recognize that it was just your loyalty to your friend that lured you in," he said, nodding towards Valiant Valkyrie. "A laudable enough cause, if ill-conceived in its choice of target. So, unlike Valiant Valkyrie, I will give you a choice."

The two buxom creatures on their knees at his feet shivered, and gaped up at him.

"What... what do you mean?" Sun Idol asked, softly.

"I recognize that you have both undergone a great deal of distress, over what happened to you," the Boarman said, glancing down towards the leaking spaces between their thighs. "So instead of accompanying Valiant Valkyrie back to the Broodhaven Police, where you will undoubtedly suffer still further, I will permit you instead to accompany me back to my base... where I will help you properly come to terms with everything that has happened to you... in a far more comfortable fashion than you will get in a Broodhaven P.D. holding cell."

The two heroines gasped at this. But, before their quivering lips could speak, he held up a warning finger, and wagged it in their shocked, gorgeous, uplifted faces.

"Be forewarned ladies," he spoke down to the buxom kneeling beauties, "if you do accompany me, you must promise to behave like proper superheroines should. Any backtalk or disobedience and you will be dealt with severely. And you must accept my offer now. If you refuse, or delay in your acceptance, then I reserve the right at any time to hand you back over to the police alongside your so-called fearless leader." He gestured up at the squirming, still-silent form of Valiant Valkyrie.

At the end of this monologue, the two kneeling heroines were left panting in shock. They squirmed, their gorgeous faces shivering, as if still trying to process everything he had just lain into them.

"If... if we do go with you," Daring Diva asked, "will you take off our bonds?" Her wrists tugged lightly at the cuffs binding them, behind her back.

"Or... or give us back our costumes?" Sun Idol asked, hopefully - glancing briefly at the little Rising Sun panty dangling down beside his briefs, before lifting her wide eyes back to his face.

The Boarman chuckled, and shook his head. "No," he said.

This drew further shocked gasps from the two heroines. But, lips quivering, they didn't say anything else. Looking down at them, the Boarman shook his dark cowled head.

"Look, I will make the choice simple for you ladies," he said, with the tone of one observing that, given what he had to work with, nothing else was likely to work. "If you accept my offer, simply stand and come to me. If you refuse... back up, and kneel beside your comrade, whose fate you will share."

He nodded towards Valiant Valkyrie's bed - which, though they knelt to either side of it, both beauties were a little out in front of - the front edge of the bed roughly level with the furthest swell of their extremely well-rounded bottoms.

But, despite the clear directions, both of the bound superheroines seemed momentarily lost for words. Faces gaping upwards in shock, their mighty bodies squirmed back and forth - making their enormous bare breasts slosh back and forth, before the Boarman's knees.

At the sight of her friends' continued silence Valiant Valkyrie, who had briefly been as dazed as any of them by his presumptuous offer, let a thin smile spread across her lips. From their silence, she naturally leaped to what was, to her, the most obvious conclusion - and deciding that her own period of enforced silence was at its natural end, she finally spoke.

"Nice try," she cooed at the Boarman. "But it turns out, you have a lot to learn."

LIfting her head higher, atop her bed, she looked him boldly in the eyes.

"Don't you see?" she asked the towering dark hero. "Our solidarity is stronger than a simple and brutish mind like yours could ever comprehend. Between every superheroine is a sacred bond of loyalty, joining her tightly to her sisters. We would never abandon or betray each other for any reason - especially for a vain, domineering beast like you."

Smirking, she shook her head slightly back and forth.

"Even," she admitted, "if it does mean returning to that filthy pit the Broodhaven P.D. calls its headquarters, and being led in before all its snickering and leering officers." She squirmed, as if briefly lost in thought. "While naked," she admitted softly, "helpless, and... and in chai-"

Suddenly with a loud moan both of the heroines kneeling before Valiant Valkyrie surged to their feet. Her smug tirade dying into a choked gurgle in mid-syllable, Valiant Valkyrie turned her head back and forth and stared at her friends' backs, her mouth agape in horror.

Enduring her sudden silence, both traitorous heroines had the decency to blush. Their buxom naked bodies squirmed side by side, hands still bound behind them - their enormous naked breasts sloshing violently back and forth between them and the Boarman's waiting chest. Turning their heads, both briefly favored Valiant Valkyrie with an embarrassed look.

"S-sorry Valiant Valkyrie..." Sun Idol whispered.

"I... I think we just realized... that maybe Warden Bunny had a point after all..." Daring Diva said.

Her lips hanging open and quivering, Valiant Valkyrie could only stare back at them, her blue eyes wide with horror.

Watching this little intra-superheroine exchange, the Boarman let out a low chuckle. His deep voice, rolling around their bodies, caused both of Valiant Valkyrie's friends to gasp deeply. At the reminder that he was watching them, both heroines turned back and gaped up at him... and all thoughts of the illustrious ally they had put their own butts on the line to save seemed to vanish instantly from their pretty heads.

His square jaw still set into a triumphant smirk, the Boarman laughed once more. Then he expanded out his arms, creating an obvious waiting space in between each of his bulging muscular forearms and the side of his ripped body. In response, the two superheroines gasped, and squirmed - their sumptuous bare curves jiggling spectacularly before him.

"Well?" the Boarman said. He nodded between each of them, and his side. "Are you ladies going to accept your rightful place, or not?" he asked them.

The two mighty superheroines gasped. One last squirm ran through their bottoms as they stood before him, naked and bound - but still free. Then, bowing their heads, they both nodded softly.

"Th-thank you, Mister Boarman," Sun Idol said softly.

"We... we are so, so very sorry... for our arrogance," Daring Diva whispered, squirming penitently.

Coming forward with dainty simpering steps, the two heroines turned and delicately inserted their voluptuous bodies into the Boarman's waiting embrace. In seconds, both of the once-mighty heroines found themselves in his arms - Sun Idol beneath his muscular right arm, and Daring Diva beneath his left - their buxom bodies pressing and jiggling up against his muscular flesh like two nude damsels he had just saved from some villain's lair. Though both heroines were of Amazonian proportions, their eyes barely came up level with his square chin. Gorgeous faces turning upwards, they gaped up at the towering dark hero in awe. Meanwhile, the heavy round sides of their enormous racks came to bounce and squish ponderously up against the surface of each of his massive pecs - nicely framing his boar's logo, in the same way their skimpy superheroine panties were already framing his bulging briefs.

Looking down, the Boarman turned his head first one way and then the other - and chuckled indulgently, to find a beautiful and once-defiant masked face gaping back up at him, from under each arm. Then he brought his hands down and laid them upon their curvy bare hips. The heroines gasped to feel his touch upon them - but made no move to resist him. Taking the obvious invitation his fingers, rather than remaining still, promptly began to rub and fondle freely across them, going onto their bellies and asses and thighs at will. Their bodies squirmed under his caress, but did nothing more. Each of them whimpered sharply as, first with one and then the other, his fingers slid down to their bellies until they were within a few centimeters of their bare moist pussies - but then backed off at the last second, to fondle them elsewhere. But from the leering looks he was giving them, it was obvious that it was only by his mercy that they had not yet been touched there - and that could change as soon as he willed it.

"You've made the right choice, ladies," he assured them. Even as he said it, the fingers of one hand had slid back to give Sun Idol's svelte round ass a deep possessive squeeze, as if appraising her for auction - while his other hand had slid up to cup one of Daring Diva's gigantic breasts. Both heroines gasped, and squirmed - and once more made no move whatsoever to resist him. "Now, what do you have to say for yourselves?" the Boarman asked them, still sampling their silky naked flesh with relish.

Side by side, huge breasts jiggling against his chest, Daring Diva and Sun Idol both panted softly. Then one by one, they licked their lips, and then answered.

"Thank you, Boarman," Sun Idol whispered. Going up on tiptoe upon her boots, she pressed a kiss to his cheek - her lips trembling against his flesh beside his own smirking mouth, as he took the opportunity to give her jutting ass another squeeze.

"Th-thank you for showing us mercy," Daring Diva agreed. Coming up on tiptoe, she too pressed a kiss to his opposite cheek - and squirmed as, at the same time, he flicked a finger teasingly across one of her large tender nipples.

Their lips both quivered for a few seconds, one against each of his square-jawed cheeks. Then they sank back down, and returned to meekly squirming beneath his endlessly caressing and exploitative touch. The Boarman looked each gaping beauty in the face, and then looked back up. Bound to the bed before him, Valiant Valkyrie continued to stare - her eyes wide, and her jaw hanging open in disbelieving horror. Looking into her eyes, through her mask, he smiled.

"Well, I think that settles that, doesn't it Valkyrie?" he asked her - with a bright kiss-print decorating each side of his dark cowl.

Valkyrie gaped back, speechless.

But, for better or for worse, she wouldn't get to or have to think up an appropriate retort. For at that moment, the door flew open.

The outer knob proved to be in the hand of Warden Bunny. She stood in the doorway, still in her pink suit. Her eyes widened for a moment, as she saw what was going on inside. Then she shook her head, and a wan smile spread across her lips.

"Well, well, well," she said, observing the Boarman and the three heroines. "I should have known you would have this situation... well in hand," she said, glancing at where his hands had returned to lightly cup the two Beachport heroines' squirming, curvy hips.

"Of course," the Boarman replied back simply. Then his face grew more serious. "What of our friendly neighborhood Goddess?" he asked.