Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 05

Story Info
The action heats up with some HAVOC IN THE HOSPITAL.
12.9k words
4.29
4.8k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman Chapter 5 - Havoc in the Hospital

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has gone to the city of Broodhaven, the domain of her hated rival the Boarman, in pursuit of a group of villainesses known as the Dark Prizm. Unfortunately, she and two of her friends were ambushed and captured. Daring Diva and Sun Idol were both impregnated and gave birth to unknown monsters, which were taken away by two of the Prizm. The remaining three were about to begin using their artificial insemination machine to impregnate Valiant Valkyrie as well, when the window of the prison hospital room in which they have secreted themselves suddenly shattered into many pieces.

No characters appearing in this chapter are under the age of eighteen.

With gasps of shock, the three Dark Prizm members whirled to face the shattered window. Valiant Valkyrie could tell that every last one of them was expecting the crash to be followed up moments later by the Boarman's boots flying through into the room. From the looks of terror that briefly appeared upon their faces, each one spent that instant desperately trying to figure out how she would deal with that.

But instead, nothing came through the window. The shattered pieces, hundreds in all, hung in place in the air. Then, slowly, they turned - like a vast flock of razor-sharp knives training in on a target - until every last shard had its sharpest point directed straight on into the room. With a gasp, at last the occupants of the room, heroine and villainess alike, could see the form of Royal Sylph hovering a few meters outside the window - the winged crown clearly visible on the chest of his otherwise jet-black bodysuit.

"Step away from your hostage and put your hands on your head," his teenaged voice called in to them. "Or else I turn you three women into living pincushions."

Rude Ruby gasped for a moment, staring. Then, her face twisted into a snarl - as it dawned on her that the inexperienced Royal was unlikely to have that level of control.

"It's a bluff," she said. "Call it."

"You got it," Violent Violet said.

Lunging over, the electric-purple-haired villainess seized up the helpless naked body of Daring Diva. Picking her up bodily over her head, with a roar, she hurled her directly out towards the window - and directly into the forest of razor-sharp glass shards.

"NO!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, in horror.

"Fuck!" Royal Sylph said, his eyes going wide.

He had only a moment to react before Daring Diva's naked body was shredded upon his own shards. So he could not do anything fancy. Spreading his hand apart, he sent all the glass shards telekinetically hurtling outwards within the plane of the window - dispersing them like a ripple spreading out across a pond. This happened just in time - a moment later Daring Diva's helpless body soared out through the open hole where once a hundred lethal blades had awaited her. But there was still the matter of a three-story drop - which she was on course to take head-first, with her hands bound. Yelping, Royal Sylph reached out and caught her with his powers while she was still arcing down, her ankles above the sill. He paused a moment, staring in awe as her enormous dark boobies sloshed back and forth before him - and suddenly gained a new fetish. Then, with a flick of his fingers he sent her back up through the window to land with a heavy but safe thump upon the floor just inside.

Unfortunately, all of this had absorbed so much of the young hero's concentration that he did not realize that Violent Violet had followed up on throwing Daring Diva out the window by immediately lunging forward, and jumping out herself. He did not realize this until his head suddenly snapped up and he gasped, to see her descending down onto him, with a big toothy gleeful grin on her lips, only a meter away.

He did not have time to react any further, or defend himself in any way. A moment later Violent Violet's thick purple boots landed upon each of the young hero's slender but athletic shoulders. Crouching down, Violent Violet leered down into his horrified face.

"Let's see how fragile your masculinity really is, boy," she purred.

Then, with a bestial roar, Violent Violet slammed her fists down in a furious series of devastating punches directly into the handsome young man's helpless and unprotected face. Royal Sylph's body jerked and shivered in mid-air, while squeals and splatters of blood erupted from his pulverized face. Snapping her head down, she sank her teeth into him and ripped out a chunk of his cheek. Then with a snarl Violent Violet leaped back off him, just as the devastated hero lost consciousness and started to drop away like a stone - a mass of bloody ruin where his face had just been.

Doing a backflip through the air, Violent Violet landed upon the sill with a thud and then rolled back into the room.

"How was that?" she asked, wiping some of the blood off her lips and onto her equally red-stained knuckles.

"That was great," Rude Ruby growled, staring out the window. "But don't get too smug. The boar's little herd is hardly out of piglets yet."

Indeed, outside the window, having been smart enough to hang a few dozen meters further back, hovered Royal Star. The magenta-glowing boy had a gape of shock on his face - his arm extended, having just managed to catch his unconscious team-mate with his own power before the latter's body took an almost certainly lethal head-first impact into the parking lot below. Then, he looked up.

"Calling all Royals, calling all Royals, this is Royal Star requesting backup," he snarled. "Royal Sylph down; I am going to engage." But he could not do so immediately - having instead to set Royal Sylph's limp hanging body down in a safe place before he had any concentration to spare. Which gave the Prizm a few seconds to work out their next move.

"Want me to go take out this one?" Jaded Jade asked, bouncing eagerly on her emerald heels.

But Rude Ruby shook her head.

"No. Win or lose they're all going to be on us like a ton of bricks in about thirty seconds, and we need to preserve our strength for the main event. We're going to split up, and flee through the hospital - they'll be too scared to bring their full power to bear there."

"But the prisoners..." Violent Violet whined, frowning. "Three heroines as hostages could be real useful - we really just going to leave them?"

Rude Ruby shook her head. "Fuck them - they're useless to us now, and we have what we need." She smirked. "But we should leave them both a nice little present before we go, shouldn't we?" she said.

Both of the other Prizms smirked.

Reaching down, rather than bother trying to crank in any further, Jaded Jade activated the machine. Valiant Valkyrie moaned in horror as it turned on - and began preparing to pump its horrid cargo up and into her womb. "Enjoy, bitch!" Jaded Jade smirked, as she turned to follow Rude Ruby out the door.

Meanwhile, Violent Violet had seized a large metal suitcase from near where they had stashed the incubators, and threw it down in the center of the room. She kicked it open, to reveal a large amount of dynamite, covered in nails, with a digital timer attached.

"Hope you like superheroine puree, fuckboi!" she cackled out to Royal Star, before starting up the red glowing digital count-down with a nudge of her foot and following Rude Ruby and Jaded Jade in turning and beating feet.

Having finished safely securing his unconscious colleague, Royal Star had just been in the process of gathering a glowing purple energy bolt to nail her with. When he saw the bomb, he gasped and panicked. Afraid of setting off the explosives, his hand jerked to one side. A section of the wall erupted in a shower of plaster as his bolt went deliberately wide.

Violent Violet smirked. "Pussy!" she called out to him, giving him the middle finger. Then her purple butt surged out the door, before he could get another bolt ready.

"Shit," Royal Star said. He put his hand to his ear. "Prizms are on the run. Dispatch, send someone after them. I have my hands full here." He floated forward and hovered in the window. The timer on the bomb had started at three minutes - long enough to ensure the Prizms themselves could get clear and little else. It had already lost thirty seconds. "Shit," he said. He put his hand to his ear again.

"We have a bomb in the hospital, repeat bomb in the hospital," he said. He glanced around and swallowed, as he took in the quantity and quality of naked helpless heroine flesh squirming before him - all of which would be blown to bits if the bomb went off. "I... I don't know how to deal with this, I need help."

A voice crackled back that was recognizably that of the Boarman.

"The other combat Royals are going to be busy chasing the villainesses you let escape," he growled. "The support Royals are coordinating, or out of position. You need to sack up and deal with this yourself."

Royal Star looked over the ticking bomb and shook his head. He glanced once more at the gorgeous heroines squirming helpless before him, and sweated. "I might need assistance..." he said.

"I'm... a little busy!" the Boarman growled. He let out a deep grunt - which was followed a moment later by a loud ululating moan from Jiutian's divine voice, echoing down through the ceiling. "Just... envelop it and get rid of it!" the Boarman growled.

"I've never done that with something this heavy before!" he protested.

"Do you think I can just stop and come down there?" the Boarman growled, accompanied by another grunt and another high-pitched multi-lingual moan. "You can do it. Just... concentrate!"

"R-right!" Royal Star said. "I'll do my best!" He dropped the call.

Meanwhile, to one side Valkyrie squirmed helplessly upon her bed - desperate to get loose but not succeeding. Although the ticking bomb clearly concerned her, psychologically a far greater focus was on the tube leading up into her pussy, and the rumbling machine to which it was attached. A countdown timer was also running there, as it completed its diagnostics and prepared to deliver its payload - and that was getting disturbingly close to completion as well.

"What are you waiting for?" she gasped to him, as she saw him standing there for a second, studying the bomb and doing nothing. "T-take this thing out of me! Hurry!"

He glanced up, shook his head, and then looked back down. "I see you," he told her. "But I need to take care of this first."

"It will only take a second!" Valiant Valkyrie protested. She writhed desperately. But all this accomplished was to make her enormous boobies slosh distractingly before him, while doing nothing whatsoever to remove the tube from her vagina.

"L-let me concentrate!" Royal Star snapped.

But as the machine finished its diagnostic cycle and began pumping, Valiant Valkyrie was in no position to allow this.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" she moaned, staring in horror at the pearly fluid starting to inch its way up the clear tubing. She lashed her feet desperately. And this time, she did accomplish something. It did nothing to dislodge the tube from her pussy. But one of the bindings that kept her feet tied to the corner of the bed had been tied loose enough that her mighty boot lashed out - and struck Royal Star right in his buttocks.

"Fuck!" the young hero yelped, as he was nearly knocked off his feet. His fingers spread, he had just begun to summon up a bubble of purple force around the bomb. It promptly popped, vanishing like a soap bubble blown up in haste. He whirled his head and glared back at her. "Be quiet!" he hissed at her. "I cannot take care of both you and this at the same time!"

But, with the horrific seed still inching its way up the tube, now a third of the way up to her pussy, Valiant Valkyrie was in no psychological state to obey. "No!" she gasped. Remembering well the rows of horrid teeth she had seen emerging from her colleagues, the thought of that emerging from her own vagina filled her blonde head entirely, leaving no room for anything else. "No! No! NO!" she squealed, louder each time, as the fluid continued to advance up towards her.

"She's there?! Oh, fuck..." the Boarman's voice growled over the open radio. He gave out another sweaty grunt, and then sighed. "Okay, let me see if I can finish up here real quick..." he said, realizing his sidekick might need help with this situation.

Up above, the shrieks and squeals Jiutian's echoing divine voice was making suddenly started to come much faster, much louder, and at a much higher pitch - as if whatever was happening to her to force her to make such noises had suddenly switched from a slow and steady pace to a far faster and more brutal tempo. In no time, the shrieks seemed to join together into one continuous psychic squeal.

Doing his best to ignore both that and Valiant Valkyrie's continuous panicked moans, Royal Star lifted his hand again. His fingers shaking, he nevertheless managed to form a complete bubble around the bomb-laden suitcase and begin to move it out towards the window. He moved it gingerly, in case there was a displacement trigger. This was not fast enough for Valiant Valkyrie, who by now had eyes only for the line of pearly semen rising up, inches away from entering her cunt.

"No! No! NO! NO!" she moaned. Her thighs lashed desperately, but were unable to dislodge the hellish tube out from between them, no matter how hard she tried.

"I s-said be quiet!" Royal Star snapped. But the distraction proved enough to break his concentration. The bubble popped again, and the bomb dropped to the floor with a clank, just shy of the window.

"F-fuck!" Royal Star moaned, as he stared at the readout, which was nearly at zero. There was no way he was going to reform his bubble and get it out the window in time, now. "You've doomed us!" he said. "You... you stupid bi-"

Suddenly a muscular arm shot down from out the window and stabbed down into the space just behind the ticking clock. It seized one of the wires snaking out of it, and yanked it out, fraying strands and broken solder raining down from the severed connector. A moment later the large red counter reached zero. But all that happened was that a bright tone, like an alarm clock, sounded. The nail-covered bomb remained inert.

"Oh, thank fucking God..." Royal Star sighed. Overcome with relief, the young hero slumped down into a chair and groaned.

"Prizm used the exact same setup that time they tried to blow up a frat house," the Boarman commented, levering himself in through the window. "Figures they just copied it exactly again. They're not exactly the technically-minded types, after all."

Valiant Valkyrie however, barely seemed to notice her rival's arrival. Her blue eyes, wide and wild, were still focused on the tube in her pussy. The pearly fluid now filled it all the way up to the glistening lips of her defenseless vagina - but since the tubing extended some ways further up inside, the rising seed may or may not have actually started spurting out up into her yet. She squealed again and again, regardless, in pure and unadulterated panic.

Too exhausted with relief to rise from his chair, Royal Star shook his head. "Can you do something about that noise?" he asked his mentor.

"Gladly," the Boarman growled.

Stomping over, he reached down rudely between Valkyrie's shapely quivering thighs, seized the tube, and yanked it out of her. Valkyrie shrieked as the long length got tugged out through her tender gates, almost as loudly as she had at the sight of it rising up into her. The end popped out, just in time - for just a moment later spurt after spurt of mutant semen finally started to shoot out,

"Oh... oh Goddess!" Valkyrie said. The fluid shot out of the tube with such force that, as it bobbed up and down, it ended up splattering all over her. Thick globs lurched out to smother her broad flat belly, and her thighs. Others arced up to spatter across her enormous breasts. Some thin streamers arced up so high, they ended up slapping down repeatedly onto her stunned and wide-eyed face. Moving with tireless mechanical vigor, the machine spat again and again, until almost every inch of the heroine's body from her forehead to her knees, and everything in between, seemed to have at least a couple of droplets of the sticky mutant cum upon it. Then at last the reservoir ran dry and the machine sputtered and then shut down.

Valiant Valkyrie was left gasping, her eyes blinking out dazed for a few seconds, through dripping waves of evil cum. Then, at last, she let out a deep and relieved sigh. "Oh... oh thank the Goddess..." she moaned. Collapsing back against the bed, her buxom body hung limp in its bonds, while she stared up at the ceiling, panting with relief.

Standing over her, the Boarman shook his cowled head. "She's not the one you should thank, you ungrateful bimbo," he said. "But speaking of goddesses..."

Turning from her, he put his hand up to his ear, and reactivated his own radio.

"Royal Seer," he said. "Be advised, bomb situation resolved. Redirect any remaining assets to pursuit of the Prizm."

"Doing so now," a female voice echoed through the radio - coming through Royal Star's too who, panting softly in his chair, had yet to get around to turning down his own receiver.

"Please also notify the Hyboria Warden that her escaped Goddess is on the hospital roof and ready for collection," the Boarman continued. "I left her pacified and unconscious, with a pad over her face. It should be good for a few minutes, but probably no longer - so they need to move fast."

"Acknowledged," the voice repeated. "What about Royal Sylph?" she asked. For the first time, a bit of worried emotion could be detected in her voice.

The Boarman went over and looked down out the window. His face looked impassive under his cowl. "Send a medical pickup for him, stat," he growled slowly. "He appears stable, but he's definitely going to need some reconstructive surgery on the face, if he doesn't want to try to pull off the scarred-up look. Violent Violet lived up to her name again."

"A-acknowledged..." Royal Seer's voice whispered softly.

"You can cry for him later," the Boarman said, sharply, turning back from the window. "What about the Prizm?"

There was a short pause, which suggested nothing good. Finally, Royal Seer spoke to confirm. "I have three Royals still sweeping Hyboria, and a team in the sewers," she said. "But... we haven't had contact since they left your current room."

The Boarman swore softly under his breath.

"I'm sorry!" Royal Seer said, her voice quivering. "I'll... I'll keep them looking. We'll widen the search."

"Do that," the Boarman said. "I need to clean up the mess here before I can take on anything else."

"Acknowledged," Royal Seer said. "Royal Seer out."

The Boarman put his hand down, and then surveyed the room. He noted the two buxom naked forms of Sun Idol and Daring Diva. Still hooded and gagged, Sun Idol knelt naked where the Prizm had left her, whimpering softly as she still had no idea what was going on around her. Daring Diva, having been deposited on her back near the window, had worked herself up onto her knees as well. But based on the way their nipples tented out slightly at the ends of their huge jugs, and the continuous nervous squirming of their curvy flesh, both had heard the Boarman's voice - and were well aware he might at any given moment be gazing upon them.

Valkyrie meanwhile, though equally naked, was still blinking in a bit of dazed confusion through the waves of mutant cum rolling down her face - which was just part of the massive quantity that had been splattered across the entire front of her body.

The Boarman shook his head.