Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, her?" Warden Bunny said.

She stepped to one side, freeing up space, but still keeping her hands on the door. She snapped her fingers.

From one side down the hallway, two orderlies wheeled in what looked like a cross between a stretcher and a small dolly. Upon it Jiutian was strapped down, kept at a near vertical angle yet pinned firmly in place. A gas mask was affixed to her face, connected to a portable tank, keeping her under.

"As you can see," Warden Bunny said, gesturing smugly at the re-captured Goddess. "I too have my problems well in hand."

The heroines gasped, staring. For the very first time since they had first laid eyes on her, Jiutian appeared less than entirely immaculate. Her elaborately coifed hair was in disarray, each of her nine jade dragons poking out in a new displaced position - almost as if each had been grabbed one by one and used as a convenient hand-hold during some sort of strenuous close-range activity. Her dress was torn in several places, and hiked up to her thighs - not quite far enough to see her pussy, but close. Down her alabaster thighs, a thick mixture of fluids was dribbling. There were sheets of transparent moisture reaching almost to her knees; and gloppy streamers of thick pearly ooze going only half the same distance. Mixed in with both were thin streamers of red - like veins of fresh blood.

The three heroines stared at this last tell-tale fluid in particular shock and confusion - until, with soft gasps of horror, it finally dawned on each of them what the implications of Jiutian's instant-rehealing might have for a very particular activity, and location.

"Good to see," Boarman said, approvingly.

But at that moment it was revealed that Warden Bunny did not have everything as firmly in hand as she had let on. At the sound of the Boarman's voice, the slumbering goddess moaned, and began to squirm against her bonds. And though the ones keeping her strapped to her gurney held, the strap holding the mask to her face proved to have been put on in haste, and not sufficiently tightened. The gas mask came loose and hung down the side of her cheek.

For a moment, everyone on both sides of the door froze, staring in shock. Everyone, that is, save for Jiutian herself. Sighing, the immortal goddess slowly shook her disheveled head. Her night-dark eyes blinked open... and a gasp passed through her lips as she found herself looking right at the Boarman.

"Oh..." the mighty goddess whispered, staring. Everyone around her was tensed as if balanced on the edge of a knife, bracing themselves for the renewed explosion of destruction and death that the vengeful goddess being awake almost surely entailed. But instead, Jiutian squirmed fleshily against her bonds. Her eyes darted up and down, taking in the sight of the Boarman standing before her - with two of the buxom champions she had herself defeated already cuddled up naked beside him, one tucked under each arm.

"Oh..." the goddess said, shaking her head, her eyes glued to him. A wan, tired smile spread across her lips. "You... you really are... so very worthy!" she whispered.

A moment later, recovering from his shock, one of the orderlies darted forward, seized her mask, and slammed it back into place upon her face. Jiutian let out a low murmur, as she started to go under again. Her divine body gave one last squirm against her restraints. Her dark eyes gazed up... and focused on the Boarman's face. As she started to lose consciousness again, to once more go dormant for who knew how long, a couple of tiny tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes... before she once more surrendered herself to the void.

"Okay... enough excitement..." Warden Bunny said, looking like she was recovering from her heart briefly stopping. She gestured down the hall. "Get her back to her room, or cell, or whatever, and get her secured again."

The orderlies nodded, and wheeled Jiutian away. Then the Warden turned and faced into the room once more.

"Can you help dispose of this for me?" the Boarman said. He nodded towards Valiant Valkyrie.

Looking at the cum-splattered heroine, Warden Bunny smirked. "Gladly," she cooed. She nodded towards the two heroines in his arms. "What about those two?" she asked.

"I'll be debriefing them personally," the Boarman assured him.

Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "Of course you will..." she said, and could not quite keep a jealous tinge out of her voice, or off of her face.

But at the Boarman's comment, a puzzled expression appeared upon Sun Idol's face. She turned and looked up at him.

"Why would you need to debrief us?" she asked. Her huge breasts rubbed and jiggled against his chest as she gaped up at him in confusion. "You already took our panties," she pointed out, softly. Her mighty thighs squirmed, squeezing together slightly, to either side of her bare dripping pussy.

Boarman laughed, as did Warden Bunny. "God damn, getting owned wiped out what little brains that pretty head ever had, didn't it?" he sneered. And, craning his head out, he gave the bewildered Japanese beauty a light kiss on her forehead. Sun Idol gasped, as did Daring Diva - but both heroines just clung tighter to him, and blushed, as the snickers of the Warden and her orderlies still swirled around their naked flesh.

"Speaking of," Warden Bunny said, after her laughter died down. She reached back and held out her hand. "Do you want this, to go with the rest of your collection?"

An orderly handed her something. She lifted it up. It was Valiant Valkyrie's golden belt. The Prizm had not bothered to collect it, and it had been left on the floor of Jiutian's room.

Valkyrie bleated in shock as she saw it. The belt dangled down from Warden Bunny's uplifted hand, beside her full and smirking lips.

Boarman briefly considered. Then he shook his head. "Nah," he said. "I've got my hands full enough already." To demonstrate, he raised them up and cupped them to the sides of each heroine's enormous rack, and gave them a little squeeze. The two heroines gasped softly, faces pressed against his shoulders - and merely squirmed in response, making their huge bare breasts jiggle spectacularly in his grip.

Warden Bunny nodded.

"Alright," she said. "Get her out of there. Give our... special mysterious unnamed guest some privacy."

Two orderlies walked in and seized the tilted bed holding Valiant Valkyrie. They began to wheel her out. As she felt herself being taken away, Valiant Valkyrie seemed to wake up from her shock at some of the recent events she had witnessed.

"You... you let me down right this instant!" she snarled at the uniformed men pushing her along, to either side of her. "Do you know who I am? I will go all the way to the governor if I have to! You will pay for this!"

But the two orderlies ignored her, as did the Boarman. Turning away, with her two busty friends still under his arms, he lifted a hand to his head.

"Royal Seer, this is the Boarman," he said. "Please send the Boarjet for immediate pickup of myself, plus two detainees, for immediate transfer back to the Lair. Also, please make sure Bedroom Arena Three is prepared - I am going to need to engage in some very deep and thorough, if quick, interrogation."

"Roger that," Royal Seer's voice said. "I'll make sure it's been properly cleaned since... you know who. But I'm afraid Royal Flower is currently using the jet to help search for the Prizm. Do you want me to get the old one out and start warming it up?"

Looking back and forth between the two beauties blinking up at him, Boarman smirked.

"No," he said. "There's no rush. We can get started here."

But at that point, having been wheeled out into the hallway, the door closed behind her - sealing her off from both the Boarman and her friends. Valiant Valkyrie found herself spread-eagled, naked, before Warden Bunny, who stood with her hands on her hips, shaking her head.

"You never have learned a thing, have you?" Bunny Brawler asked, enjoying the sight of Valkyrie's cum-splattered face and naked pussy arrayed before her. "You still can't help but intrude onto my turf - and you still just love paying the price for it."

Valiant Valkyrie's lip trembled, but all she managed to emit in response was a low, furious growl.

Bunny Brawler smirked, and shook her head. "Okay," she said. "Let's get this slut out of here, and back into Broodhaven police custody where she belongs."

Walking ahead, Warden Bunny let the orderlies push the bed-bound Valkyrie behind her. As she got wheeled through the halls, they passed various nurses and guards, all either bustling back and forth or milling about nervously in the aftermath of the crisis. Every last one stopped and stared in awe as the naked Queen of Valor was wheeled past. Valkyrie blushed at this. But, realizing that this was only a foretaste of what she would get once handed back over to the Broodhaven pigs, it dawned on Valiant Valkyrie that despite her fury, she really had only one path open to her.

"Bunny Brawler," she suddenly called out, once they had turned a corner and arrived before a bank of elevators. "Can we talk?"

"Of course we can," Warden Bunny said, not looking back. Stepping forward, she pressed the button to summon the freight elevator, and then stood waiting. "Why?" she asked, still not looking back. "Do you have something interesting to say? Or are you just going to bore me with more empty bimbo-bluster?"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath. She really, really didn't want to say what she was about to say. But she didn't have any other cards left - she had no choice.

"Bunny Brawler..." she said. "I'm sorry."

A shiver ran through Warden Bunny's pink-clad body. She seemed frozen to the spot for a moment. Then, she finally turned her head and looked back over her shoulder, her eyes wide.

"The fuck you just say?" she said, flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry," Valiant Valkyrie said, doing her absolute best to sound sincere. "For moving into your territory, all those years ago. I... I should never have done that. I apologize."

Warden Bunny's lips hung open for a second, staring. Then, her face closed up. She whirled, and put her hands on her hips, glaring.

"What do you want?" she asked.

There was no use denying it. "I want you to not hand me over to the cops," she said. "As one last sign of respect - from one heroine to another."

Bunny Brawler shook her head. "I'm not a superheroine," she said.

"But you were," Valkyrie pointed out. "That is still part of you, whether you like it or not. It never completely goes away."

Bunny Brawler tapped her chin, considering her prisoner. At that moment, the elevator dinged, and opened. Still silent, Bunny Brawler stepped aside and let her orderlies wheel Valkyrie in, then followed. They rode down in silence. When they reached the ground floor, she let them wheel Valkyrie back out, and followed. Then she held up a hand, signaling the two orderlies to hold position.

"Now that we are on the ground floor," she said to her orderlies, "this prisoner is too dangerous for you. Hold on while I summon replacements."

She pulled out her phone and tapped it. In a minute, two hulking men in guard uniforms came down the hall. From the numerous scars that covered their faces, they had been serving in Hyboria for a very long time. They were built like gorillas, or neanderthals - and Valkyrie got the distinct impression that they must have been the subject of some villainess's genetic experiment that, after her arrest, had ended up getting shunted into the Hyboria guard program like any other criminal. Their name tags read Bing and Bong.

The orderlies seemed to recognize the two guards on sight. They swallowed, and moved out of the way. The two hulking men took over control of Valkyrie's bed. Bunny Brawler nodded.

"Follow me," she told them.

She set out down another hallway. As she walked, Bunny Brawler lifted her phone back up to her ear and called in. "Security, this is the Warden. I just got reports of a leak at dock two. Our little divine guest might have sliced open a pipe of something particularly nasty with her sword. Can you be dears and keep it clear for me, until I can get confirmation?" She listened in. "Good." she said.

A short time later they arrived at a loading dock door - a smaller dock on a different face of the building from the one Valkyrie and her friends had slipped out of. Warden Bunny walked out, followed by Valkyrie being pushed by Bing and Bong. Once outside, she found herself upon a loading dock facing out onto a side parking lot. The outer wall of the prison complex was a few dozen meters away. A gate house controlled access through it. Valkyrie gasped to see the Valkyrie-mobile in the distance, almost alone in a distant side lot, where her auto-drive command had parked it.

Warden Bunny had her guards wheel Valkyrie down a ramp and onto the pavement at the base of the dock. Then she motioned them to spin her around.

"Face her to me," she told them.

Soon Valkyrie found herself restrained, naked body facing towards her old rival. Bunny Brawler stood before her, hands on her hips, resplendent in her bright pink suit. Valkyrie shivered, as a chill night breeze blew across her bare jiggling flesh.

"Sorry about that," Warden Bunny said. "If we are going to discuss this we need privacy." She nodded towards Bing and Bong. "They don't talk - ever," she said. "And are very personally loyal to me. Understood?"

"Understood," Valkyrie said. She took a deep breath, hope blossoming in her ample breast. "So you are going to let me go?" she asked.

"Not so fast," Bunny Brawler said, shaking her head and waving a chiding finger back and forth. "I have not decided yet. But if we are even going to discuss it, there are some ground rules you absolutely have to accept."

Valkyrie swallowed. "Understood," she said.

"First things first," Bunny Brawler said. "Even if we do make a deal - I did not 'let you go.' You punched your way free unexpectedly and escaped. Got it?"

Valkyrie nodded. "Of course," she said.

"Second," Bunny Brawler said, putting both hands together and tapping her fingers together as she studied Valkyrie intently, "you must agree to my terms."

"What do you want?" Valkyrie asked. She had a sinking feeling in her flat belly - being naked and bound, she had very little leverage.

Bunny Brawler's eyes moistened a bit as she stared at her - as if being wetted by the mists of history she was staring back across. Then she shook her head, as if to clear the fog from it.

"I want an apology," she said.

"I just gave you one," Valkyrie protested.

"Not like that!" Bunny Brawler hissed, her eyes flashing. "Not just a few cheap words! I want you to apologize in a way you just can't take back as soon as you feel like it!"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, and licked her lips nervously. "Anything you want..." she finally whispered, shivering.

Bunny Brawler nodded. Then she looked at Bing and Bong.

"You, hold this," she said. She lifted up Valkyrie's belt, which she had been keeping in her left hand as they walked. Bing came forward and took it. At her direction he backed up far to her right, keeping a tight grip on it. "You, take this," she said to Bong, holding out her phone. At her direction he backed up in the opposite direction, until he stood in the shadow of the loading dock.

Then, Bunny Brawler came forward and, looking up into her face, began to personally loosen Valiant Valkyrie's bonds.

"I can see the calculation in your head, bitch," she whispered. "You don't have your belt - yet - but it's one old has-been heroine and her two guards. You're pretty sure you can still take us, right?"

Valkyrie swallowed - and then slowly nodded, as she felt her booted left ankle get undone.

Bunny Brawler smiled. "I'm glad you at least paid me the respect not to lie," she said. "You may be right, you may not be. But I would remind you - the Boarman is right here, and his Royals are combing every inch around us. If your fake escape becomes a real one, how long do you think you'll last?"

Valkyrie swallowed. "Not long," she admitted.

"Remember that," Bunny Brawler said, as she undid her other ankle.

"I will," Valkyrie promised.

At last, Bunny Brawler undid the last restraint holding Valkyrie in place. The buxom heroine gasped as she slid down to her booted feet upon the pavement. For a moment, she and her old rival faced each other, faces very close, from a range of well under a meter. Then, Bunny Brawler backed up. She walked back several paces, and then turned once more to face Valiant Valkyrie. She turned her head to Bong, who was still holding her phone.

"Film us," she told him.

The hulking guard nodded, and then lifted up the phone. Soon he had them framed.

Warden Bunny nodded back, then turned back to face Valkyrie.

"Kneel," she said.

Valkyrie gasped. Her body shivered. But then, like a puppet whose strings had been cut, her knees suddenly buckled, and she sank down onto her haunches on the pavement.

Warden Bunny smiled, in satisfaction. "Good," she said. "Now, crawl."

Valkyrie whimpered softly. But she did not see any other choice. Coming down onto all fours, gloved hands and bare knees on the pavement, she slowly crawled forward, across the filthy asphalt, until she knelt at Bunny Brawler's feet.

"Good," Bunny Brawler said. She pointed downwards. "Now," she said. "Apologize. The way you should have, that night way back when, out by the docks."

Valkyrie blushed softly. Then she nodded. Coming back down onto her all fours, she brought her face down near Bunny Brawler's gleaming pink shoes. In her peripheral vision she saw Bong coming forward, to get a closer view - framing up her coming apology for posterity. Valkyrie's blush deepened, but at last she could not resist.

Putting her head down low, her golden hair sweeping Bunny Brawler's feet, she brought her lips down near her toes.

"I... I am sorry," she whispered.

Ducking her head down, she pressed a kiss to the toe of Bunny Brawler's left shoe. She lifted back up, licked her lips, and whimpered.

"I... I should never have intruded on your turf," she said. Bowing down, she pressed another kiss to her right toe. Then she continued her apology, punctuating each sentence with another obsequious kiss to Bunny Brawler's feet. "Every-everything that happened is entirely my fault," she said. Her blush deepened as, during this kiss, she heard Bong moving slowly around behind her - until he had a clear view of her glistening uplifted pussy, as she pressed another kiss to his boss's feet.

On and on, Valiant Valkyrie laid admission after admission and apology after apology onto Bunny Brawler's feet, while Bong slowly circled - getting the buxom naked heroine's penitence documented from every angle. Finally, when he had completed his circle and she had run out of things to say, Valkyrie sank back onto her haunches and looked up. Warden Bunny's shoes were covered in kiss-prints from her lips.

"Is... is that enough?" she asked. She squirmed. "Are you satisfied, Bunny?"

Bunny Brawler tapped a finger to her high cheek, considering - and then shook her head. "With the words, yes," she said. She smirked. "But with your actions? No. No, you are going to have to try harder with those to 'satisfy' me..."

And reaching down, to indicate to the kneeling heroine what the final stage of her apology would have to be, Bunny Brawler hiked up her skirt. Valkyrie gasped. Beneath it, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She shivered - and her blush deepened behind her mask. Then she nodded. "Oh... okay..." she whispered.

Cheeks bright pink, Valkyrie hobbled forward, and assumed the position, kneeling now just over Bunny Brawler's feet. She brought her gorgeous face close, while Bong kept filming. Then, at the last second, Bunny Brawler put her hand down on Valkyrie's head, stopping her - and revealed she was not actually quite done with words after all.