Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 06

Story Info
Fear her fury, for now THE VALKYRIE RIDES! ...the bus.
6.5k words
3.79
3.5k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs Boarman Chapter 6: Valiant Valkyrie Rides the Bus

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to the city of Broodhaven, the domain of her hated rival the Boarman, in pursuit of a group of evil villainesses - the Dark Prizm. Unfortunately, due to a succession of failures, the Queen of Valor has been steadily stripped of almost every ally or asset she had, save for her belt. Now, having been ejected from the notorious Hyboria Hysterium by its warden, after one more demeaning forfeit, the mighty superheroine finds herself stranded and alone at the center of a hostile city. Can things get any worse for our fearless heroine? Well... let's find out, shall we?

For several minutes Valiant Valkyrie stood beside her destroyed car, outside of Hyboria Hysterium, and contemplated her situation.

Except for her gloves, her boots, her belt, and her mask, she was completely naked. Her large breasts, her taut jutting ass, and her bare tender pussy were all utterly exposed before the cold night air of Broodhaven - a hostile, unfamiliar, and perilous place. Around her, she heard police sirens scream past, or occasionally some horrid high-pitched squeal echoing out of the prison - and her bare and curvy flesh shivered.

But she could not remain standing in mourning over her deceased super-car forever. She considered her options, and decided they were basically three.

She could call upon even more of her fellow Beachport superheroines to help. But it was now quite late and she doubted any would make the trek over in a timely fashion. In any case, her situation had now become so humiliating that she was loath to expose any other comrades to her plight. And deep down, she dreaded that if she did bring in yet more of her curvy allies, she would just be delivering them into the Boarman's gloating embrace - as she had already unwittingly done to Vestal, and Daring Diva, and Sun Idol. So in the end, Valiant Valkyrie banished this option from her mind as completely unacceptable.

Her second pathway, as she considered it, was to try to break back into the prison. Turning, she faced it. It loomed high against the sky before her, its many domes looking more than ever like a collection of gigantic breasts thrust up proudly from the earth. But, like many a super-beauty that had recently escaped from its clutches before her, Valiant Valkyrie felt a chill go down her naked body at the mere idea of taking it voluntarily back into that unholy place. Besides, even if Warden Bunny did let her in, it would probably only be so she could kneel permanently beneath her desk, 'apologizing' forever - assuming she didn't just deposit her directly into general pop.

So at last, her first two options discarded, Valiant Valkyrie finally settled on the third. Turning away from her destroyed car, she put the glittering and fearsome Broodhaven skyline before her... and started walking.

The area immediately around the prison had recently been the sight of a great battle - and as she walked she still passed some signs of it. A puddle of blood here, a deep gash in a wall there. But the chaos had long since ended, and the hunt for the Dark Prizm had carried all the law enforcement personnel either back inside the prison or scattering off in all directions. So as she walked, Valiant Valkyrie was almost entirely alone. Naked curves sauntering powerfully in the night, she walked across the deserted parking lot and to the exit from the perimeter wall of the prison.

There was an automated guard booth at the gate. Its camera turned to take her in, but did nothing but silently stare at her buxom form as she walked past, ducking under the bar and stepping over the spike strip.

Now outside the wall of the prison, Valkyrie found herself on a deserted street. Unsurprisingly, the area immediately outside of Hyboria was not high-value real-estate. It seemed to consist mostly of empty abandoned buildings and weed-covered vacant lots. A block or two away an elevated super-highway cut through the city. Beyond that, the glittering edifice of Grant Tower, the city's other major visual landmark, soared upwards against the sky. The twin thick domes of its distinctive convention center lay at its base. But nothing awaited her there, so she turned away from it as well.

Instead of heading towards that thick long tower, Valiant Valkyrie instead turned decisively away, down a long desolate road that ran between the prison wall and the abandoned neighborhood - and towards the glittering lights of the main downtown Broodhaven skyline, which lay perhaps a mile away. She set out walking.

As she had started forth Valiant Valkyrie had initially just been trying to put distance between herself and the horrid Hysterium. But now that she was doing so, she started to consider her business more carefully.

'I have no mobility,' she thought, still putting one long naked leg before the other, her broad hips swaying, as her boots clacked upon the cracked and weed-penetrated sidewalk. 'I have no intelligence. I'm out of place. I'm useless...'

She walked another half block in silence, trying to come up with ways she could still get her revenge... before she finally discarded them all with a sigh.

'Sometimes... even the Queen of Valor needs to recognize she's beaten...' she thought, her naked buns rolling back and forth as she hustled across an empty street and proceeded deeper into the run-down neighborhood, still moving away from the prison. 'I just need to get back to Beachport, rest, recover... just take the loss on tonight.'

But her options even for doing that were limited. She had no money. She could not leverage her wealth as Kaja Hammer without lifting her mask and ruining her secret identity. She was in the Boarman's city, not her own, and could not count on any goodwill from the public.

'Am... am I going to have to walk the entire way back to Hammer Manor... naked and in shame?' she thought to herself, a pit of even greater horror forming in her flat broad belly.

Then suddenly, with a rumble of an old engine and a screech of tires, an old city bus pulled up beside her. The door opened, and a portly middle-aged driver leaned forward in his seat and leered.

"Where you going, beautiful?" he asked.

Valiant Valkyrie's face quivered - but refusing to look at him or his vehicle, she continued to put one long mighty leg in front of the other, marching on past him. But the driver was not going to be so easily dissuaded. With a screech, the bus rocked back into motion, scooted further down the street, and caught up with her. The driver opened the door again, and then idled along beside her, at a speed to match her walking pace.

"C'mon, babe," he cooed at her. "Don't you need a lift?"

He was a portly gentleman, with a large paunch braced against his wheel, heavy jowls, and a greasy uniform and cap. Keeping the bus idling along beside her, like a teenager cruising for hotties in his parent's car only far more conspicuous, he leered eagerly at the sight of her buxom curves swaying and jiggling with each athletic stride along the sidewalk just outside his door.

Valkyrie upped her pace slightly - but the bus driver gave the gas just the slightest of taps, and moments later had caught up with her again.

"Let me guess," the driver cooed down at her, admiring the way her quickened pace made her enormous boobies bounce and jostle even more energetically than before. "Bachelor party kick you out when you wouldn't go all the way with the groom?"

A shiver of outrage ran across Valiant Valkyrie's face.

"I'm not a stripper!" Valiant Valkyrie said, still refusing to look at him.

"Sure, sure," the driver said. He let the bus deliberately slow down, to get a better look at her round swaying ass, then sped back up to match again. "So... what... last John kicked you out and kept your clothes after he caught you trying to steal from his wallet?"

"I'm not a prostitute either!" Valkyrie hissed.

Finally realizing that he wasn't going to stop any time soon, Valkyrie finally whirled, and faced him. The bus-driver, caught by surprise, kept rolling another few feet before skidding to a halt. Valkyrie, with her gloved hands perched upon her buxom hips, stood still as the bus, beeping, slowly backed up again.

As she did so, she saw that her initial guess - that the late-night bus was empty thus letting the driver get away with his antics - was not quite correct. Several faces were pressed to the window, ogling her stunning busty charms with every bit as much hunger, if not quite as much moxy, as the driver had. But from their appearance none of them were in a rush to get wherever the bus was going, and thus would not mind at all the driver putting a little extra time onto his route to drop some game on such an unexpectedly rich target as herself.

Finally, a big leer on his face, the portly driver got his open door lined up once more to perfectly frame the naked golden-haired beauty standing on the sidewalk before him. The bus jerked to a halt, rocking back and forth on its old hydraulics - in its own way quite similar to the still-ponderous swaying of her naked and unsupported breasts.

"As I was saying," Valiant Valkyrie said hotly up to him, now that he was once more perched above her in his seat, "I am not a stripper, or a prostitute! Do you not recognize me? I am Valiant Valkyrie, the Queen of Valor - the greatest superheroine in Beachport!"

The driver rolled his eyes. "Suuure you are," he said. "So, what - you come to fuck the Boarman and then he kicked you to the curb after he got what he wanted out of you?"

Valiant Valkyrie shivered in fury before him. "Absolutely not!" she said. "The Boarman has never laid a hand upon me! And he never will!"

"Right, right," the driver said. He rested both his arms and his paunch upon his wheel. "So where you headed in such a hurry, miss 'greatest heroine in Beachport?' You leave your bikini in the next state over by mistake?"

"Of... of course not!" Valkyrie said.

But her indignant energy was starting to fade, as the reality of her circumstances started to really set in. She cast her eyes to one side, a few drops of moisture briefly appearing in them, before she shook her head to restore a bit of her spirit. Then she looked back up at him, and heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm... I'm going to the main city bus station," she finally admitted. In her final analysis, it had turned out to be the only option. There perhaps she could find some wayward fan of herself, willing to lend her a jacket and bus fare in exchange for a kiss - and hopefully nothing more.

"Ah, I can take you there!" the bus driver purred, happily.

Valkyrie glanced up at the route sign on the side of the bus. Her knowledge of Broodhaven geography was hazy, but she was pretty sure his route went nowhere near there. But, from the gaping expression of the bus's half-a-dozen occupants, craning their heads to get better looks at her through the grimy windows, none of them were going to object to a detour, any more than they were objecting to the current delay on account of her own T&A.

Valkyrie's lip trembled, and her hands quivering upon her hips. Then she sighed and bowed her head. "Okay, fine," she said. Lifting her long leg, she rested one gleaming boot upon the first step of the bus.

But, having gotten her baited, the driver now moved to sink his hook.

"Not so fast, sweetheart," he said, raising up a hand and waving his finger back and forth. "You got a bus pass or fare anywhere in that... whole lot of nothing you're wearing?"

Standing halfway into the bus, Valkyrie gasped, her head shooting up to stare at him. Her lip trembled in disbelief. "Of... of course not!" she finally managed to gasp.

"Well, that's a problem, now isn't it Miss Valky-whoever?" he asked, leering. "How about this... I'll waive your fare... if you let me touch those tits and that ass."

Valkyrie gasped, her jaw dropping in shock. But before she could state her position on his scam, a disheveled-looking fellow in the third seat leaped up.

"I can lend the booby-heroine some fare," he announced, digging a couple of ratty bills out of his pocket and holding them up. He both looked and smelled like he had not bathed in a week. Holding up his bills, he leered down at her eagerly. "If she lets me do that instead!" he added.

Looking back down the aisle, the driver frowned. Already, several other bus occupants were fishing in their pockets for fare to offer as well. Sensing that a bidding war could do nothing but undermine all their positions, he held up a hand.

"How about this?" he said. "We'll all comp her fare - if she pays the same fee to everyone."

At this, there was general nodding. It was a stable solution, in that it was quickly clear that anyone trying to break ranks and offer a better individual bid would promptly get seized and shanked by the rest. The hobo who had his bills out already nodded to this, slipped them back into his pocket, and sat back down in his seat - his empty hand twitching eagerly.

Valkyrie, finally recovering her voice, shook her head in horror. "That...that's ridiculous!" she said. "There's no way I could agree to that!"

Resting against his wheel, the driver leered evilly back down at her. "You can always go back to walking, sweet cheeks," he pointed out, nodding back out to the cold filthy pavement she had just left behind her.

Standing in the entrance to the bus, Valiant Valkyrie squirmed and moaned. She rubbed her cheek, her eyes blinking behind her mask like a model who has just gotten a risque direction during a photo shoot and is trying to decide whether to follow through.

"Okay... okay, fine..." she mumbled, at last.

Coming forward, Valkyrie paid her 'fare' one by one, starting with the driver. Standing before him she lifted up her arms behind her head and then thrust forth her breasts. Blushing, she bit her lip as he reached up eagerly. She let out a gasp, and shivered, as she felt his filthy fingers sink into her silky-soft and flawless jugs - but kept her hands back and out of the way, and let him.

The piggy driver gaped in awe as he got to grope Valkyrie's enormous breasts. He gave them several squeezes, marveling at the way her huge pliant melons protruded out through his fingers. From the stunned look on his face, he had never had his hands on a pair half as big as hers, let alone real - and absolutely none as superhumanly gravity-defying as hers were.

At this, finally, Valkyrie could take it no more. Jerking her enormous teats from his grip, she whirled around, to put the big heaving globes out of his reach. The bus driver seemed momentarily taken aback. But then, eyes dropping down, he took in the second set of enormous wiggling spheres she had unintentionally turned towards him as if presenting for his inspection, and he cracked a huge leer.

"God damn," he said, not being in a position to properly appreciate them before. Then, swinging his piggy hand back he brought it down, hard, onto her jiggling bubble-shaped ass.

"Oh!" Valkyrie yelped, eyes going wide in shock, as his palm slammed down onto her backside with a loud 'THWACK!' She could not help herself. Though she was a superheroine, the surprise and force of his blow sent her body stumbling forward. Her enormous breasts slid in to either side of a gleaming chrome pole, to which the card-reader for properly-prepared riders was attached, until it collided up against her chest in between them. Her tits were so vast they re-closed on the far side of the pole, leaving it buried between them. Her lips closing into a tiny 'o' in shock, Valkyrie wiggled and sloshed up against the pole - while the entire rest of the bus craned up out of their seats and gaped in awe.

Meanwhile, behind her, the bus driver was having the time of his life. Mouth hanging open in wonder, he repeatedly brought his spread fingers in and out - sweeping them up and down and digging them deep into the staggeringly rounded yet silky-taut curvature of Valkyrie's buns. His fingers caressed up and down - fondling across the little pink hand-mark his initial assault had left upon her immaculate flesh. The way he groped and squeezed kept Valkyrie's stunning body writhing and squirming involuntarily up against the pole - putting on a delightful show both for his own close-range gaze and for the sea of grubby faces staring at her from down the aisle.

But at last, the driver heard the sound of grumbling voices growing from the back of his bus, as the rest of the late-night ridership began to grow tired of waiting for their turns. Simultaneously, he felt Valkyrie's sleek muscles start to stiffen back against his groping touch, as he began to wear out her patience. Shaking his head in wonder, the driver sat back and just admired the view for a second - while he drew his hand back one last time.

"God-damn," he said again, getting one last good look at Valkyrie's staggering proportions jiggling side-on towards him. Then, as she finally managed to pick the pole out from between her tits and stood back up beside him, he smirked. "Alright, super-stripper or whatever you are," he said to the superheroine now standing tall at the head of the aisle beside him. "Get those buns back there and sit them down on my fucking bus!" Swinging his hand back, he punctuated his order with a second hard swat to her naked ass.

Valkyrie yelped as his blow sent her unprepared body stumbling down the aisle of the bus. Then she gasped and lunged further, reaching out to seize the back of an empty seat, as he promptly got the bus back in gear, and jerked away from the curb to try and make up for lost time. Reaching up to his radio, he called in a bullshit explanation of brief engine trouble to his dispatch, while spending as much time as possible leering up into his mirror at Valiant Valkyrie's squirming slowly-retreating backside.

Maintaining her balance as best she could as her top-heavy body lurched back and forth in the narrow aisle, Valiant Valkyrie slowly made her way back down the moving bus. But every few seats she was forced to stop, as each of the passengers leaned out and took their 'compensation' from her as well.

One by one the disheveled passengers, most of them smelling of booze or much worse, pawed at her. And gasping, shivering, having made her bargain, the mighty superheroine let them. Gorgeous face gaping downwards, she watched in horror and disbelief as one set of grubby hands after another caressed her broad flat belly, and squeezed her gigantic tits. Head thrashing about and groaning, she endured a seemingly endless series of swats, rubs, and pinches to her enormous ass - all the while she was surrounded by a sea of leering chortling faces that on any other day she would have arrested for public drunkenness without a thought. Wiggling and quivering helplessly in the aisles, she felt one undeserving hand after another caress up and down her thighs, her narrow waist, and the sides of her face.

Though she never voiced it - could in fact not bring herself to speak at all, save to let out a series of involuntary moans, gasps or sighs at what was being done to her perpetually squirming flesh - the mighty heroine maintained one absolute rule. She obediently let the filthy and unworthy hands swarming her go anywhere - except inside her. The moment she felt one get anywhere near her entrances - the one between her buns, the one beneath her nose, or especially the one between her thighs - she let out a stunned squawk. Then before the offending miscreant could make any move to either exploit or retract his obscene advance, she stumbled rapidly forward, further down the narrow aisle, to put whatever sacred hole he had come close to violating safely out of his filthy reach. But in doing so, of course, she carried herself straight into the waiting hands of another.

12