Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One after another she subjected herself to them, working her way down the bus. Up above, Valiant Valkyrie's face was like that of an overthrown princess who has been forced to offer herself to the lowliest peasants over whom she once ruled. Down below, it was as if she had voluntarily inserted her glorious body into the maw of some monster. Only instead of teeth that monster had hands that roved continuously across her - and which, instead of devouring her outright, seemed intent instead on stripping her superhuman body of any shred of majestic untouchability she might ever have imagined it to possess. Valiant Valkyrie squirmed, and writhed, and moaned, as their hands roved across her - but could not escape at all, save to slowly stumble still further forward - and deeper into their clutches.

At last, after the bus had covered several blocks, Valkyrie finally reached the very end of the aisle. With a moan, she broke free from her last silent, hand-roving suitor. Every centimeter of her body shivered at the memory of the countless grubby fondling fingers that had recently been upon it, as she stumbled past the last few mercifully-empty seats. Reaching the very back - for her luscious curves now wanted absolutely nothing save to be as far from everyone else as possible - she turned around. Slowly, her face glowing bright pink behind her noble mask, she sank her shapely ass down onto the stained and ragged seat.

This left the stunned superheroine looking right back down the aisle-shaped gauntlet of hands and eyes she had just worked her way down. Heaving forward like a puppet with cut strings, huge tits wobbling back and forth beneath her with the bus's lurching uneven motion, the proud superheroine looked back down the aisle to see all of the other passengers all gaping back down at her. Even the driver, at the far end, kept his eyes on the road as little as humanly possible in favor of leering up at her through his mirror. Those that had phones lifted them, and repeatedly took pictures - most not having even bothered to mute their phones first. Valiant Valkyrie shivered, as she heard click after click of photos being taken... and, her blush deepening and her full red lip quivering, did absolutely nothing to stop them.

Valiant Valkyrie and the other bus-passengers rode on in silence for several more blocks. Glancing out the windows, Valiant Valkyrie got the distinct impression that the bus driver was taking a deliberately circuitous route to the main city bus depot - passing straight through downtown and then looping through some decrepit neighborhoods on the other side. Also, based on the way they occasionally glanced up at the ropes and then settled back into their seats, she also guessed that a number of the passengers rode straight past their intended stops - and remained right where they were, preferring to keep ogling the stunning demi-goddess who had been reduced to riding around in the muck with them.

Slowly, as she shivered naked in the filthy bus, Valiant Valkyrie's head sank lower and lower, as if what little was left of her will and spirit was draining away out of her by the second. Soon she had slumped down so low, her huge swaying breasts were almost brushing the tops of her sleek bare thighs.

At last, however, the gloomy silence with which Valiant Valkyrie was enduring her ride of shame ended - with the sudden whoop of police sirens.

"Uh, oh..." the driver said, glancing at his mirrors. He drove on for another half-block, hopefully, but the sirens persisted, coming from just behind them - red and blue lights flashing through the windows along both sides of the bus. At last, unable to pretend there was any other target any longer, the driver pulled his bus over. A couple cops came over and stood outside the door.

Throughout this event, Valiant Valkyrie remained hunched over in her seat, staring straight ahead - like a stunningly over-proportioned mannequin that had been abandoned at the back of the bus. Her gorgeous masked face occasionally trembled, but gave no other sign of will or thought.

At last, after a brief hushed conversation conducted through his open door with the cops standing outside, the driver wheeled back to look down the aisle.

"They want to talk to you, Miss Super-Whoever!" he called back.

He waited a moment - but Valkyrie remained motionless in her seat, still not reacting. At a comment from the cops, he shifted his hands nervously on the wheel, and then lifted both his head and his voice.

"You want to come out and talk to them, super-babe?" he asked her. "Cuz' otherwise they're going to go back there and drag you out. You want that?"

Valkyrie heaved a deep sigh, making her enormous breasts slosh and jiggle. "No..." she admitted softly.

WIth a deep moan - like she really was a used-up prostitute getting dragged into the station for the fifth time that week - she stood up. Slowly, she made her way back down the aisle, while the other passengers gaped at her in awe. At least none of them moved to touch her this time. She passed the driver - who made sure to get one last close-up leering look at her ass as she did so - and stumbled back down the stairs.

With a groan, Valiant Valkyrie finally staggered back out of the bus and onto the sidewalk again. Two cops stood waiting before her. As she saw them, her eyes promptly went wide, and her jaw dropped in horror.

"Well hello there again, Miss Valkyrie," Lieutenant ZIppuli purred. He let his piggy gaze sweep up and down the naked super-heroine standing before him. "Long time no see."

Beside him stood one of the officers who had been most heavily involved in her interrogation. He whistled, shaking his head. "She showing off even more than last time, Lieutenant!" he said, admiring Valkyrie's defenseless bare pussy.

"She sure is!" Zippuli said. Then, leaning past her, he slapped the side of the bus. "Okay, you can move along now!" he called into the driver.

"You got it!" the portly driver said. With all due haste he slammed the door closed behind Valiant Valkyrie's big round ass, got the bus up into gear, and lurched away. With a cloud of diesel fumes the old bus jerked forward and lumbered back out into the empty street, rolling away - the windows lined once more with ogling faces as they were gradually carried out of view.

Hiking up his belt, the Lieutenant leered eagerly at Valiant Valkyrie.

"Alright, babe," he said. "If you thought we were going to have fun with you last time, you ain't seen nothing yet! In addition to all your other charges, we got breaking and entering, aiding and abetting known fugitives, and resisting arrest. Anything else that escapes me?"

"Probably indecent exposure, and maybe even solicitation" the other officer said, lapping his chops. "Seeing she riding around city buses naked, in exchange for sexual favors!"

Valiant Valkyrie gasped, shocked. "How... how did you know about that?" she asked - too tired to bother trying to deny it. "And... and how did you even find me in the first place?"

Zippuli smirked, and fished out his phone. "Word of advice, sweet cheeks," he purred. "These days, local police use honeypot accounts to monitor the social media feeds of pretty much all known repeat offenders - which what describes like half that bus one way or the other." He opened his phone and showed her.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped in horror as she saw pictures of herself standing outside the bus, and then inside letting herself get groped - posted by several different accounts. "Oh... s-suffering Sif!" she moaned, a hand going to her cheek - as she realized that if he could get those pictures, every tabloid in Beachport would not be far behind

Zippuli smirked, closed the phone, and slid it back into his pocket. Then, in exchange, he pulled out his cuffs.

"You got any question you deserve these, honey?" he asked her, waving them back and forth.

Valkyrie's lip quivered. She folded her arms over her breasts, and looked away. But then she let out a sigh. "No..." she admitted.

Zippuli smirked. "Then let's make this nice and easy," he purred.

He and his partner put their hands on Valkyrie. She gasped, briefly, her muscles tensing instinctually. Then she groaned, and relaxed. Arms covering herself but otherwise not resisting in any way, she let them lead her over to their cruiser.

Zippuli observed the downcast face of the apparently broken, crestfallen superheroine slyly - and looked back and forth between her and the cruiser. Then he turned to his partner.

"You mind helping me with something?" he asked him.

"Sure, boss," he said. "What?"

"I'm going to take Miss Valiant Vagina here back into custody, the old classic way," he informed him. "Can you film me doing it? That's something I want to be able to show my grandkids!"

"Yeah, can do," the officer said, reaching up to make sure his body-cam was, for once, on and properly adjusted. He had done so before Valkyrie came down the steps, but it was always good to be sure. "You sure you aren't going to need help?"

Zippuli looked at Valkyrie's face and shook his head. "Naw. I don't think this one is going to give us any trouble no more. Is she?"

Valkyrie took a deep breath, then shook her head. "She will not," she affirmed, looking down at the pavement.

Zippuli and the officer both chuckled. The officer backed up aways to get a good angle and line of sight on the impending events. Then, putting his hand on her shoulder, Zippuli suddenly took a tight grip on Valkyrie - and then slammed her forcefully downward.

"Oh!" Valkyrie gasped as she was suddenly driven tits-first down onto the hood of the cruiser.

"Shut up," Zippuli growled, performatively. Reaching back he drew forth his cuffs and then reached them out and caressed them, teasingly, against her rotund silky ass. "You have the right to remain silent," he informed the Queen of Valor, before reaching out with his free hand to seize her wrist.

"Oh... oh GODDESS!" Valkyrie moaned, as he suddenly wrenched her arm hard behind her back. He pinned her with it, against the cruiser, while he slowly brought the cuffs up and rubbed them teasingly against her gloved wrist.

Suddenly at that instant, in the distance, there came a thunderous roar. A huge cloud of flame blossomed against the sky. A moment later, clearly audible through the open window of the cruiser right beside her, the police radio exploded into a fury of noise.

"All units, all units!" a panicked and shocked-sounding dispatcher announced. "Be advised! Major altercation has occurred at the Central Sewage Plant! Royals and officers down, royals and officers down!"

"Fuck..." the younger officer said, gaping upwards at the sky - while his hand still kept the body-cam trained in on the heroine.

"Keep your eyes on what you're doing," Zippuli advised - which was easy for him to say since at the moment for him that mainly meant gazing close up at Valiant Valkyrie's uplifted wiggling bottom. Then, with a firm hand he slapped one end of his cuffs on her wrist. Then, reaching over, he seized her other wrist and dragged that back behind her as well.

As he did so, the radio crackled again. "B-be advised! D-dark Prizm is active at site of explosion! Attacks on police personnel are- more officers down. Units under fire, units in Prizm contact, officers down!"

LIfting her head off the hood, Valkyrie gaped at the sky as well. "Oh... Goddess..." she whispered. Then she whirled her head around, and looked up at him. "Quick!" she begged. "Let me go! I can go help!"

But Zippuli shook his head. "Don't worry that pretty head," he said, grabbing the free ring of his cuffs and dragging them up towards her remaining un-cuffed wrist. "The Boarman will take care of it - you just see."

As the cuffs approached her wrist, the radio crackled again.

"B-be advised!" the dispatcher moaned - and if she had sounded unnerved before now she sounded like she was announcing the end of the universe itself. "We have reports the Boarman has been captured. Repeat! Prizm has the Boarman hostage!" she said - forgetting all thoughts of any 'so-called impostor' shenanigans in her current panic. "All units, fall back, I repeat, all units fall back!"

Zippuli's hand, about to seal the cuffs around Valiant Valkyrie, froze. He shivered.

"Wh-what the fuck did she just say?" he asked, as if he had misheard.

"Let me go, now!" Valkyrie begged. "I'm the best shot you have left! Let me go!"

For a moment, Zippuli seemed to be considering it. Then he shook his head, firmly. "Naw," he said. "Sorry, missy. I'm not going to let a lady criminal loose just to fight other lady criminals. Now hold still..." In his moment of indecision, the still-empty open ring of the cuffs had partially closed, propped up against her wrist. Now, he opened it up again, and made to slide it around her waiting red-gloved arm.

"NOOOO!" Valiant Valkyrie roared, her eyes suddenly burning with blue fire.

And suddenly, without further warning, she surged up and backwards. Zippuli let out a startled yelp, briefly distracted, as her voluptuous buns pressed tight back into the front of his pants - pushing them back to reveal a clear little erection cradled between her jiggling spheres. But a moment later the rest of her hourglass-shaped body whipped up and back as well - and his yelp turned into a piggy squeal as the back of her golden-maned head slammed like a crashing comet into his face.

"Oh... fuck..." the junior officer moaned as he saw his Lieutenant stumbling backwards away from the enraged superheroine, his face a bloody mess. Valkyrie's superhuman headbutt had smashed Zippulli's nose, and also stunned him. Still, acting on veteran instincts, Zippulli's hand went for his gun. He never got it out. Valiant Valkyrie wheeled on him, her huge breasts sloshing naked but her face like an enraged she-panther. Lashing out, she struck him with a brutal left-right-left combo, whipping his head back and forth with each blow. Hand rising up uselessly from his still-holstered gun Zippuli stumbled backwards into a pile of trash and went down in a heap. He didn't get back up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," the junior officer said. Backing up, he too went for his gun. His hand fumbled briefly with his retention holster due to sheer panic, as Valkyrie whirled and started advancing on him like a naked vengeful goddess. Finally he got his sidearm out and pointed it at her.

"On your knees!" he commanded her. "Hands up!"

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. "How have you survived here this long, with instincts that bad?" she asked him.

The officer swallowed. Then, as she took another step forward, he went ahead and made good on his threat. He fired, again and again, until his magazine was empty. And, since Valiant Valkyrie still had her belt, they ricocheted back off her and flew out into the surrounding inner-city ruin.

Valiant Valkyrie smirked, slightly.

"Not used to dealing with real women, are we?" she asked.

Arriving just before the shocked, trembling officer, she reached out, and snatched his empty gun away from him. Holding it up in front of him, she squeezed. With a squeal and crack, the gun shattered and then crumpled inside her fist.

"F-fuck..." the officer said. Disarmed, he stumbled back a couple steps from the stationary superheroine. Then, realizing that if his gun was useless his night-stick was likely to be more so, he went for his taser. But as he tried to draw it Valiant Valkyrie knocked it out of his grip with a contemptuous back-hand before he could even get close to getting it to bear upon her. Taking another step back, the officer swallowed. She was between him and the car now. Finally seeing only one option left, he lifted a trembling hand up to the radio receiver on his shoulder.

"This... this is unit 12 calling dispatch, unit 12 calling," he said - his voice rising and falling like a frightened child as he looked up into Valkyrie's furious gaze. Any thought of leering lustfully at her still-naked and still-spectacular body had mysteriously vanished. "I... I have a situation... I need assistance at..." He glanced around, trying to get his bearings to give a location.

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. Reaching down, she effortlessly ripped the half-applied cuffs off her wrist, like the heavy-duty police handcuffs were a cheap plastic toy.

"Given what's going on ten blocks to the north of us, do you really think anyone is going to come and help you?" she asked, tossing the shattered cuffs aside and taking another powerful step towards him.

The officer swallowed, and looking up at a street-sign, finally got his bearings again.

"Ac-actually," he could not resist man-splaining to her, "it's twelve blocks."

Valkyrie nodded. "You see?" she said. "This is why we girls always stop and ask for directions."

Then, without warning, she lashed out with what was left of his gun, and struck him with it across the temple. The officer groaned, hand coming off his microphone, and eyes rolling up collapsed to the pavement with a thump.

Leaving him there, Valiant Valkyrie walked back over to the cruiser. She climbed behind the wheel, closed the door, and then reached out and adjusted the mirror.

"Alright," she said, sitting back and putting a hand on the wheel. "Let's go show this town it needs a heroine." And with that she drove the pedal down to the floor, and peeled out into the street.

To be continued next time, when Valiant Valkyrie catches up with both the Boarman and the Dark Prizm, finally learns the latter's secret plan... and makes a very spectacular entrance in the process.

12