Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 07

Story Info
Valkyrie finds her enemies and discovers their EVIL PLAN.
7.3k words
3.93
2.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman Chapter 7 - The Plan

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to the city of Broodhaven, domain of her hated rival the Boarman, in a quest to defeat the gang of evil villainesses known as the Dark Prizm. It hasn't gone well. Having been relieved of her costume, her car, her allies, and most of her dignity, in her most recent misadventure she was reduced to giving up access to her own body in exchange for a ride on a city bus. Having been nabbed by the police, the crestfallen superheroine was on the verge of allowing herself to be led away in ignominy... when the announcement came over the radio that the Boarman had been captured by the Dark Prizm. Her sense of purpose restored, Valiant Valkyrie made short work of the Broodhaven cops and then, appropriating their squad car, set out to show her rival's horrid city that it needs a heroine - once and for all.

Her foot pressed down to the floor, Valiant Valkyrie sent the stolen Broodhaven police car roaring towards the site of the explosion. The flames still belching upwards against the night sky guided her, and in no time she swooped around a corner and saw her destination a block away.

It was an old stone building that had Broodhaven Sewage written on it. A billowing fire roared out of one corner of the building, and the blastmarks of a bomb scorched the pavement in front of it. She could see the bodies of several Broodhaven cops littering the street, and the wreck of one police cruiser. Down a distant side-street, she could see two female Royals helping a male one limp away - a streak of blood dragging from whatever was left of his foot.

Halfway between her and the building, the Broodhaven police had drawn up a hasty roadblock. This consisted of two cruisers pulled across the street, and a half-dozen cops crouched behind it.

Since she was driving a car in Broodhaven P.D. markings, none of the cops batted much of an eye as Valkyrie came rolling to a stop just behind the roadblock. Especially because, at that moment, movement appeared in a second-story window. The blue-clad form of Savage Sapphire emerged, halfway out the window.

"Hey, pigs!" she called out, gleefully. "Caught one of the little piglets you sent in!"

From the darkness, she dragged out the battered, armored form of a Broodhaven SWAT officer. He whimpered, bound and gagged. Smirking, Savage Sapphire reached up, seized his head, and wrenched it sharply to the right, snapping it with an audible 'crack!' Then she tossed the lifeless corpse out, to land with a thud alongside several others.

"Don't send any more in - unless you want an extra order of bacon!" Savage Sapphire called.

The cops stared in horror at the body of their freshly-slain comrade. Then, lifting up their weapons, several let out furious hail of fire at the distant villainess. But their bullets did little but cause a few eruptions of plaster from the side of the building near her. Lifting a hand, Savage Sapphire blew them a kiss and then whirled and sashayed back into the building - giving them a contemptuously good look at her swaying electric-blue-clad ass as it vanished into the darkness. The thwarted cops lowered their guns, staring in fear and frustration at where she had just been.

"That's my cue," Valkyrie said. Opening the door, she climbed out of the cruiser and started strutting out straight towards the building.

The cops were so distracted, it wasn't until she was passing through them, and between the noses of the two parked cruisers, before they even noticed she was there.

"Hey!" one of them yelped. A sergeant, he seemed to be the ranking officer at this particular location - the situation as yet remaining very fluid. "Hey, you can't go in there!"

"Try and stop me," Valiant Valkyrie called back, her naked body continuing on towards the smoking building. The cops gaped at her - but realizing that it was pointless, just watched silently as her flawless bubble-butt marched on past them.

As she approached the building, Valiant Valkyrie passed the bodies of several other slain members of Broodhaven's finest - and got to see the Prizm's handiwork up close. The officers had not been shot, or stabbed, or anything so prosaic. One had had his throat torn out, another his guts. One, based on the puddle of blood spreading from his midsection, and the distinctive mass of gore filling his mouth under his wide dead eyes, looked like he had been force-fed his own genitalia.

Walking past their remains, Valiant Valkyrie looked like an impervious goddess marching over the field of the slain. She kept her eyes up, watching for signs of the Prizm - and saw none.

"They probably think their threat will keep the cops at bay for at least a little while," she murmured to herself. A smirk spread across her full red lips. "But they're not counting on me..." she purred.

Coming up the steps, she stood at the entrance to the building. She considered going in. But she could not resist. She turned around. The elevated steps made a perfect 'stage', allowing her to look down on the huddled Broodhaven cops. She put her hands on her naked hips, and smirked. Beneath her she saw several of the men who had taken her measurements or gotten filmed recreating her fight crouched behind the cars before her. Given what they, and the Broodhaven P.D. in general, had done to her, she could not resist rubbing things in a bit in advance.

"Let this be a lesson to you," she said. Running a hand back through her lustrous golden-blonde hair, she preened before them, despite her near-total nakedness. "You cannot depend on fragile men like the Boarman to protect you. At the end of the day, if you want to deal with evil women like the Dark Prizm, you need to send a good woman - like me."

Then she whirled and entered the building - giving the police a taunting beauty-queen wave back over her shoulder, as she also let them get one last look at her round taut ass swaying back and forth as it vanished into the darkness.

But as soon as she was inside, Valiant Valkyrie dropped the bravado and tensed up, looking around. Even though it was night outside, with the bright city streetlights it took her eyes a moment to adjust to the gloom. When they did, she discovered she was in an old pumping station that connected down into the sewers.

Broodhaven, like her own Beachport, was notorious for the maze of cavernous half-abandoned or bypassed spaces lurking beneath it. In Beachport's case, it was a legacy of the city's secret origins, combined with numerous often hastily-planned rebuilds after various super-villain-related disasters; while in Broodhaven's case it was a result of a long and fetid history stretching back to when it had been a pirate lair. But regardless of the details, if it was anything like her own city, the older sections would have long since become so infested with monsters and other spawn that city sewage workers would only venture inside for maintenance in meticulously planned, drilled, and well-armed expeditions; which resembled nothing so much as special forces raids on a guarded enemy compound.

There were several old vats and pipes stretching around her, and a spiral staircase leading up to an upper gantry. Having last seen Savage Saphire up in that area, Valiant Valkyrie scanned up across the edges of the vats and catwalks above her - but saw no sign of her.

As she looked around warily, Valiant Valkyrie heard whimpering and squirming coming from below. Rushing forward, she approached a spiraling stone staircase leading down. But then she slowed.

"Wait..." the veteran heroine said. "I know a trap when I smell one..."

She crouched down, and breathed in slowly. Sure enough, there was a tripwire over the step. Gingerly she stepped over it. Then she proceeded warily downwards.

Going down the dark twisting staircase, Valiant Valkyrie passed from the pumping station into the sewers proper - although still what appeared to be an old and abandoned section of them. She came out of the stairs into a small chamber - and gasped.

There, before her, tied up and squirming on the floor of a small valve control room, was a lady officer of the Broodhaven P.D. And beside her, was a bomb - exactly like the one from her hospital room. The large red digital clock affixed to it was ticking down rapidly. Twenty seconds, and counting...

Her muscles tensing up and down her naked body, Valiant Valkyrie steeled herself to rush forward and do her best to disarm the bomb. But then, once more, her long-developed instincts stopped her.

"Wait..." she murmured softly. "This smells like another trap..."

She took a deep breath. It was too late now, anyways - probably. Darting backwards she braced herself against the side of the staircase, preparing for the blast.

But it didn't come. She counted carefully to herself. Then she peeked out.

The counter was at forty seconds... and falling.

She shook her head.

"Crafty bitches..." she said.

Now that she was taking the time to look, she could see the additional tripwires and pressure plates laid out around the squirming, whimpering lady cop. Looking up carefully, she could see the flashbulbs ready to blind any gloom-adjusted eyes that rushed forwards, and the canisters of gas. Based on a couple of scuff-marks on the floor, she guessed this trap had been the undoing of the brave corpse that Savage Sapphire had hurled from the upper level, as a warning to the rest.

Moving carefully, Valkyrie picked her way across the floor, stepping gingerly over the wires and traps. Seeing her the female cop turned her head, and bleated plaintively into her gag. Valiant Valkyrie considered helping her - but decided against it. 'It would reveal my presence' she thought. 'Besides, she might be a plant...'

"Sorry," she said, to the helpless policewoman, and crept on.

Past the lady cop, Valiant Valkyrie ventured deeper into the sewers. She encountered a few intersections, and had to choose her path by looking carefully to see which had a tripwire or other booby trap. But not all of them did - some she had to choose based on guesswork and instinct. Soon, she began to feel lost, and as it crept through the fetid tunnels her naked flesh shivered slightly as a knot of despair began to form in her stomach.

But then, she heard footsteps, echoing towards her through the darkness.. Standing in the middle of a large tunnel, her naked flesh lit by the faint glow of service lights, Valiant Valkyrie gasped - as they slowly got louder.

Her first instinct was to fight - but she pushed this aside. If there was one thing she knew, it was that she could not take on all five Prizms unaided. She needed an advantage, of surprise at the very least. Engaging one Prizm - for it sounded like only one set of steps coming towards her - while tempting, might well be her undoing if the others were too close or were thus put on guard. So instead, Valkyrie backed up slowly and quietly, until her voluptuous bare ass was level with a small side passage, slipped back into it, and concealed herself amidst the shadows.

Soon, her boots pounding along on the floor of the tunnel, Ghoulish Goldie rushed by. Valkyrie held her breath and watched - but the ebony-skinned and platinum-haired Prizm did not see her. Detaching herself from her hiding place, Valkyrie followed in her wake. Moving softly to avoid being heard, she was unable to keep pace. Soon, Ghoulish Goldie's steps started to recede, and Valkyrie had to consider trying to run after her. But then, her eyes widened - as she heard voices.

Female voices.

Laughing.

Creeping forward, Valiant Valkyrie moved towards the high giggling sounds. They proved to be coming from a small service tunnel. Crouching down, she crawled into it. She squirmed and sighed, as she wiggled forward. Then, in front of her, she saw what appeared to be a large glowing hole in the floor. As she approached, she discovered instead that it was a grating. Creeping forward, she crawled up and looked down through it. Her blue eyes widened, slightly.

She was looking down through a grating into what was clearly the Prizm's hideout. The room below consisted of an old cylindrical chamber about twenty meters across and forty deep - likely an old cistern of some sort. But there was a platform just a few meters below her that stretched the width of the cistern, which connected to a number of other tunnels. The floor of the platform itself was also an open metal grid, so that she could see through it. Far below, waste water swirled in and out of various pipes, maintaining a constant green-tinged churn in the pool at the very base of the chamber.

The Prizm stood immediately below her, all of them resplendent in their garishly-colored costumes. The platform they stood on was close enough that if the grate had not been there Valiant Valkyrie, from where she currently lay half-naked atop it, could have reached down and seized Rude Ruby by her bright scarlet hair.

Hands upon her hips, and apparently oblivious to her presence, the Prizm was admiring their latest prize. Before them lay a large metal table - big enough for four or five heroes at least. But right now it had only one occupant. The mighty Boarman was tied down firmly, spread eagled before them. His muscular gray-clad body thrashed this way and that - but none of his bonds budged.

Standing over him, in pride of place between his wide-spread muscular thighs, Rude Ruby smirked.

"Struggle all you want, you aren't going anywhere," she purred. She licked her lips, and her smirk broadened. "But, please, by all means... do keep trying," she said, openly studying his muscular helpless body.

At this the Boarman growled. But, perhaps realizing she was correct, he collapsed back against the table, and glared up at her from beneath his cowl.

Up in her grating, Valiant Valkyrie took a deep, excited breath. As far as she could tell, neither the Prizms nor the Boarman had detected her presence. She felt a naughty tingle of delight run through her flesh, despite herself, to finally see the Boarman in chains instead of herself. But, the Prizm all together were still a bit much for her. So, settling into place upon her grating, she resolved to bide her time and just watch, for a while, rather than act right away. The aforementioned excited tingle, she told herself firmly, had absolutely nothing to do with this decision.

"So what are you girls planning?" the Boarman growled.

Posing defiantly before him, Jaded Jade reached up and fluffed her hair, her smirk broadening. "Do you really think we'd tell you?" the buxom Asian villainess asked.

"Because... you're right," Savage Sapphire said.

"Ordinarily, we'd be way too smart to blab away our plans like that," Ghoulish Goldie assured him.

"But in this case, you're in luck - because it's just too much fun not to," Violent Violet purred, her eyes running up and down the captured Boarman with relish.

"Plus, in this case, explaining the plan is part of the plan - in a way," Rude Ruby said.

Crouching down, the scarlet-haired leader of the Prizm reached up underneath the metal table that held the Boarman. Drawing forth the portable incubator they had stolen earlier, she stood back up and held it up before him - and, unintentionally, before Valiant Valkyrie as well. Then, with the air of a chef presenting her latest creation by lifting the domed lid off of a silver platter, she lifted away the removable cover.

Within the plastic box writhed and snapped a small veiny worm. Its business end was a gaping maw ringed with several layers of razor-sharp teeth. Its body was in several segments that thrashed about luridly inside the enclosure, dripping with slime. It hissed eagerly, pressing its toothy maw against the sides of the enclosure.

"Behold!" Rude Ruby said, stroking the sides of the container as if they were her lover's flesh, while gazing inside with delight. Around her the other Prizm craned their heads and licked their lips, as they too admired their stolen creature. "This," Rude Ruby said, caressing her fingers up and down the side of the case and watching with delight as the creature's gnashing maw pursued, trying and failing to bite them off through the reinforced glass, "is an Emasculator Worm. An alien genetic weapon Lady Luna acquired and upgraded. She had second thoughts about releasing it - realizing belatedly it was a greater threat to her own creatures than to her principle foes - but we have no such qualms!"

The Boarman stared into the glass, and though clearly disgusted by the writhing toothy creature did not seem too impressed.

"That's it?" he asked. "That's your secret weapon? A little worm?"

But at his incredulity, the Prizms' smirks just broadened. One by one, they took turns leaning in and teasing the writhing monster inside the glass with their colorfully-nailed fingers, while taking great pleasure in fem-splaining away his heroic ignorance.

"You clearly don't realize what you're dealing with," Jaded Jade said, going first. Leaning in, she stroked her finger up and down the glass, and admired the way the hungry monster pursued her. "This is a biological weapon of a most fiendish kind," she informed him. "Lady Luna intended to release it on a target nation just prior to her invasion, to suppress resistance by ravaging the male population - but leaving the female half intact for impregnation. A latently sexist purpose, I will admit - but it still fills our noble needs just fine!"

"It has only one prey, and one food," Violent Violet said, leaning in to take her turn teasing the little beast. "The male genitalia itself..."

"Oh... fuck..." Boarman said - starting to get an inkling of what their plan was. But the Prizm were having too much fun tormenting him, and it, with their slow and teasing reveal to stop now.

"Once they've, ah, fed, they multiply rapidly," Savage Sapphire purred, gazing upon the writhing worm as if in love, before turning up to look into the Boarman's eyes. "They spread through the sewers and waterways, but they are capable of short-range teleportation. Meaning they can strike from all sorts of places you men least expect - up from out of the toilet, or within a pair of trunks the moment you pull them up - anywhere they can get at that tender veiny meat they so crave."

"This one is pretty big," Ghoulish Goldie said, stroking the sides while looking at the Boarman tauntingly. "But they come in all sizes - small enough to lurk exactly where you least expect them. But even the tiny little ones can devour their target in a few seconds flat, once they get in range. Not that you guys are usually in much state to resist, once they get chomping! And even the littlest teeny weeny will give them enough flesh, blood, and psychic energy to spawn a dozen new progeny. They're gonna out-breed your superhero breeding organs themselves!"

"Once we release them, they're going to spread across the Earth faster than your premature ass can cum," Rude Ruby said. "And then we right-minded super-ladies will finally have a permanent solution to our itty-bitty superhero problem." Turning from the worm, she looked up at him and smirked. "With our biggest and hardest threats all neutered, we'll finally be free to live in a better world," she purred. "One without you, or any of your superhero friends."

For a moment, the Boarman gaped at her in disbelief, his square jaw hanging open. Then his eyes narrowed under his cowl and his mouth, twisting into a snarl, let out a low rumbling growl.

"There's something you're not telling me," his gravelly voice said. "If it was as simple as you said, then why haven't you already released the thing? Or just stuck it down my briefs while I was still unconscious?"

Rude Ruby shook her head. "Well, well, well. You're pretty smart - for a man," she said. Standing over him, the scarlet-haired villainess tapped her lips, admiring the muscular body laid out helplessly before her. "You're right - we do need one more big thing."