Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He can't resist us!" Ghoulish Goldie purred, pinching at his gigantic cock-head and delighting to find it almost all the way hard.

"Soon, he will be ours!" Jaded Jade laughed, caressing her fingers teasingly along the enormous veins that snaked up and down the midpoint of his pulsing shaft.

"And then, victory will be too!" Violent Violet purred, giving the lower half of his thick shaft a tight vicious squeeze.

With a gasp, watching from within her grate, Valiant Valkyrie realized they were right. Somehow, impossibly, the Boarman had gotten longer and longer, thicker and thicker... harder and harder. It was taking a while - there was a lot to fill. But he was almost at what had to be his maximum extension. Which meant, she thought with a gulp, that she had to act soon, if she wanted to stop the Prizm's plan. If.

Unfortunately, even as he had gotten bigger and bigger, the Prizm's swarming hands and waving heads had continuously gotten in the way of her view. Telling herself she needed to look more closely for an opening - and for no other reason - she inched out still further onto the grate to get a better angle. Her huge bare breasts lifted up and then bounced fleshily across the filthy grate - but gorgeous face focused downwards, she didn't seem to notice. Soon her curvy hips and naked pussy had also ventured out to hang over the room - and, mysteriously, there was a tiny glint of moisture between her sleek thighs.

Then, finally, it happened. With one more stroke of her muscles, Valiant Valkyrie crawled just a little bit further out over the grate - and between her enormous tits and wide round ass, finally put more weight on it than its ancient corroded fittings could support.

"Uh... uh, oh..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped as, with a creak, she suddenly felt the metal buckle beneath her. But by then, it was too late.

WIth a great 'CLANG!' the grating gave way, and swung open like a trap door on a hinge. With a loud shriek, Valiant Valkyrie toppled through. She tried to lurch back to safety but missed, and all this accomplished was to make her body twist around as it tumbled down naked through the air.

The first thing to impact were her buns. Each giant comet-sized cheek slammed down hard onto the hard table. Moments later the rest of her followed. With a loud squeal, Valiant Valkyrie's entire body crashed down to lay sprawled and dazed atop the cold metal - right next to where the Prizm were swarming their Boarman-shaped prisoner.

To be continued next chapter when, having made her grand entrance, Valiant Valkyrie finds herself in a three-way competition with all of her rivals - both the Boarman and the Dark Prizm - at the same time.