Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We know that as soon as we release the worms, it's a race," Jaded Jade said. "The superheroes of the world will do everything in their power to save their precious, if poorly-guarded little packages. Some misguided superheroines might even join in, out of misplaced emotional attachment to their favorite speedo-clad toys. So we need to give our precious little pets as devastating a start as possible - preferably by generating as many of the most powerful ones we can and releasing them all at once."

"The worms aren't all alike," Ghoulish Goldie said. "They steal the power of the manhood they consume, and use it to make more of themselves. The more potent and manly the dude, the more powerful the spawn they'll shit out after digesting his pride and his joy."

"And it's not just the physical matter they feed on," Savage Sapphire said. "But especially the male energy - that evil psychic urge to dominate, and penetrate, and despoil, that flows up into your manhood every time it becomes engorged."

"So here's what we're going to do," Violent Violet said. "We're going to feed our little worm champion here the single most infamous, most predatory male-chauvanist manhood super-hero-dom has ever managed to produce. Yours. And then we're each going to take a brood of the ultra-worms it produces, and release them simultaneously into the bowels of each of the greatest super-teams on Earth."

"The first hint the super-cocks of Earth will have that they are under attack," Ghoulish Goldie cooed, her eyes twinkling with relish, "is when the famous infested speedos of the Gotham Guard, the Super League, and the other major superhero teams all turn into gnawing tooth-filled bloodbaths at the same time!"

"Once the greatest cocks on Earth have all been eaten and consumed, the rest of you pathetic heroes will just be a mopping-up operation," Savage Sapphire said. "Literally!"

Looking into the Boarman's face, enjoying the look of horror that had spread across it as they laid out their evil scheme, Rude Ruby stepped up and then leaned in low over the Boarman, until her own voluptuous body loomed low over his.

"And you're right," the scarlet-themed villainess purred down into his boar-cowled face. "We could have just chucked that thing into your little super-briefs the moment we had you. But, first of all - that wouldn't be any fun. We talked it over and we all agreed - we wanted you to know exactly what your precious penis was going to be turned into, before it got consumed. But second, and more importantly - as mentioned - we need it as full as possible of your predatory phallic energy before it gets eaten. Which means that your penis gets one last hurrah before it goes bye-bye. And can you guess why?"

Her full red lips spreading into an enormous smirk, Rude Ruby leaned over even further, until her big scarlet-encased jugs were almost brushing his chest, and her lips came to hover less than a centimeter from his ear.

"It's because," she cooed to him softly, "to get maximum value for our cock, to make our surprise first strike as devastating as possible, before we destroy that precious penis of yours - we need it to get erect first!"

Reaching out, her slender hands encased in her red fingerless gloves, Rude Ruby put her fingertips directly on the Boarman's package, and gave it a mocking caress through his briefs.

And, as she did so, Valiant Valkyrie, still hiding wide-eyed and naked in the vent shaft just overhead, was finally forced to confront an old and deep hang-up of hers.

In every encounter she had ever had with the Boarman, over the many years they had verbally fought and feuded, Valiant Valkyrie had never, ever allowed her eyes to graze even for a second beneath the level of his belt. They had gotten close - many, many times, often several times in any heated and furious conversation she had with him. But every time, when she had seen the boar-crest buckle that clasped his utility belt rising into view at the blurry bottom of her vision, no matter what she was doing, she had quickly, pointedly, and deliberately averted her blue eyes back up, to glare into his infuriating cowled face.

She had many reasons for this behavior - and had told them to herself repeatedly, in the aftermath of all of their more frustrating and passion-arousing encounters. First and foremost, of course, was that as the Boarman's self-declared greatest rival and nemesis, the woman who was destined to show him that every single tenet of his beliefs was wrong, to be caught with her gaze anywhere in the vicinity of his speedos even for a moment would have been the most utterly humiliating experience imaginable. Especially if it had been captured on camera, to get posted and re-posted by his numerous pathetic fans over and over until the very end of time.

But more to the point, she really didn't have to - or at least, again, so she had always told herself. For among superheroines, the Boarman was notorious. It was, of course, standard super-hero fashion sense to wear a little pair of briefs over your tights, and nothing else. For the vast majority of heroes, this just made it pathetically obvious that whatever superpowers and skills they might boast of, in one particular respect at least they were decidedly below average. But there were a very few exceptions to this rule, and as far as the superheroines of Earth could tell, the Boarman was one of them.

Or at least, so she had gathered from the many times she had walked into a shared locker room to overhear two or more of her fellow heroines having a shockingly ribald conversation on this exact topic. After perfunctory comments as to what a horrible pig he was, almost every bit of whispered gossip she had ever heard her curvy ill-clad team-mates sharing about the Boarman had swiftly dissolved into speculations on exactly how much he had down there - and whether it really was as potent and always-at-the-ready as the copious rumors claimed.

But all of that was evidence picked up second and third hand. At no point, even for a second, had the Queen of Valor permitted herself the indulgence of glancing down and finding out with her own eyes. But now that she watched Rude Ruby reaching for it - and thinking herself safely concealed inside the vent - she at last let herself take the long-awaited indulgence. She at last let her eyes drop all the way down along with them, and finally got a long, clear look.

Her eyes promptly went wide. "Oh... oh Suffering Sif!" Valiant Valkyrie whispered softly, her naked body suddenly squirming up against the vent.

For all the anticipation, all the build up, all the second-hand stories - somehow had still not quite prepared her for the real thing. The Boarman was enormous. Coiled inside his speedos was what looked to be a full-size python. It had to snake back and forth visibly, its veiny bulk straining luridly against his gray fabric, just to fit inside his briefs.

And, a huge smirk upon her lips, Rude Ruby reached a single red-nailed finger out and began to trace it, lightly and teasingly, up and down that coiled caged beast.

"Stop that," the Boarman growled.

Looking up, Rude Ruby smirked - as beneath her stroking fingers, she felt him involuntarily twitch. "What's the matter?" she cooed. "Don't like it when women play with your big toy - the way you play with us?"

Looking back down, she proceeded from a single finger to wrapping her whole hand around him, and began to stroke him vigorously through his speedos.

"C'mon," she cooed. "Do your man-thing for us." Craning her head down, a naughty smile on her lips, she gave him a gentle bite through his briefs. Then she came back up on all fours, and seized hold of him brusquely. "Aren't you going to wow us with how big you really are?" she teased, and then let out a throaty giggle - her entire hand stroking vigorously up and down his twitching member the entire time.

The Boarman shook his cowled head, his eyes angry under his mask. "Do whatever you want," he told them. "You can't make the Boarman hard."

Letting go of him, Rude Ruby stood back up over him. Looking down she gave the imprisoned superhero a bemused smile, hands going to rest upon her curvy short-shorts-clad hips.

"I will admit," she said. "Sexist creep though you may be, you do know women better than most men." She shook her head, and shrugged. "We just can't resist a challenge!"

Then she turned her head slightly, towards where the rest of her wicked and voluptuous team waited, eyes glittering greedily, and nodded towards the captive Boarman.

"Get him, girls," she cood, her red nails quivering against the upper hem of her little skin-tight shorts. "Show him just how weak and wrong he is!"

Hungry smirks on their lips, Savage Sapphire and Ghoulish Goldie promptly crawled up onto the table, and started slinking forward like they were she-cats and the Boarman was a giant bowl of milk. Watching their busty scantily-clad forms approach, the Boarman shook his head.

"You're going to use sex to turn me on?" he asked them. "Isn't that against everything you girls claim to believe in?"

"Who says we can't have fun with you?" Savage Sapphire said, coming down beside him and stroking her hand over his muscular left arm with relish.

"Don't get all pissy now," Ghoulish Goldie said, doing the same to his right, "just because your tables have finally been turned!"

Then, settling their curvy wicked bodies up against him, both smirking villainesses did their best to arouse him. Lifting her pale electric-blue-dyed head, Savage Sapphire began to nibble playfully at his neck - her sharp teeth occasionally biting, as if teasing that they could rip his throat out at any moment. Ghoulish Goldie pressed a line of kisses down his arm - while her free hand reached in and, stroking down his enormous bulge, wrapped her hand around the base of briefs and began to sink her fingers into his balls.

Meanwhile, slinking up from either side, Jaded Jade and Violent Violet sank down and began to fondle eagerly up and down the Boarman's long, muscular, captive legs. Looking up the length of his body to his face, their smirking mouths let out a string of eager little giggles. Then, slinking down still further, they began to use their large breasts to caress the tops of his legs, while their fingers rose up to pluck and stroke, teasingly, at the edges of his overloaded briefs.

The Boarman grit his teeth and growled. Yet despite his best efforts, beneath their stimulating touch his massive penis began to stir. It swelled out a bit inside his briefs, but though it had visibly become somewhat engorged, was still nowhere near fully hard.

"Get it out of there," Rude Ruby said, pointing at his briefs. While the rest of them swarmed him directly, she still stood tall between his forcibly-spread feet, overseeing his twitching package like a princess impatiently waiting for her promised feast. "Let's see it for ourselves!" she commanded.

Licking their lips with relish, Violent Violet and Jaded Jade caressed their hands up and down his trunks, to either side of his big bulge. Meanwhile, Savage Sapphire and Ghoulish Goldie oozed a little further up the Boarman's body, until their smirking faces were resting coyly up against either side of his cowled visage - and joined him in looking back down over his ripped body to his imperiled meat.

"C'mon, just relax," Ghoulish Goldie purred - while down below, her fingers deftly undid the buckle of the Boarmans' trademark utility belt.

"We won't bite," Savage Sapphire said, her fingers slipping in and tugging the belt a little looser. She smirked, her bright teeth glittering. "Much," she added in a coo.

"That's the worm's job," Rude Ruby affirmed, still looking down on him from high between his thighs.

Finally, with his belt undone and lying loose, there was no further obstruction. Hissing eagerly, Jaded Jade and Violent Violet caressed their hands further up his briefs, and each slid their fingers down inside his waistband - inside his fabled phallus's lair. Then, they glanced up at Rude Ruby.

The scarlet-haired villainess licked her lips, and then nodded.

"Do it," she ordered.

Without further ado, each of them giving his briefs a hard yank, the two Prizms did so. And then, moments later, despite their status as hardened she-criminals, despite their firm self-declarations of being utterly above such things, none of the voluptuous villinesses could help themselves. Their jaws dropping, and their eyes spreading wide, for just a moment each of them let out a shriek like a startled schoolgirl, at what came bursting up out of the Boarman's trunks.

"Oh, my fucking GOD!" Violent Violet gasped, her shark-toothed face lurching backwards in shock, her violet eyes getting huge.

"H-holy SHIT!" Jaded Jade said, her emerald eyes doing the same as her fingers suddenly trembled inside his freshly-lowered briefs, which were now wrapped around his massive thighs.

For what had come bursting out of the Boarman's briefs proved to be nothing short of, by some margin, the largest penis any of them had ever personally encountered... or even seen on video, for that matter. Though still nowhere near all the way hard, their prior stimulation had gotten him just erect enough that his gigantic beast came up at an angle from out of his loins, arced up over his flesh, and then came back to rest upon him - somewhere well above his belly button. Shaking her head, her cheek propped atop his massive shoulder and looking down at his penis across his enormous pec, Savage Sapphire blinked her eyes in awe.

"H-how did that even fit inside there?!" she asked, in disbelief.

She was not the only one who seemed to have that question, among many others, suddenly ramming its way forcibly through her pretty head. Up just above the ceiling, prostrate in her vent, Valiant Valkyrie just barely managed to remain silent - but, lips hanging open in shock, otherwise seemed scarcely less affected by what she was seeing. "G-great Goddess..." she whispered softly, her naked body suddenly shivering against the cold stone it was resting upon.

But old habits died hard. Even in the midst of her stunned gasp, her eyes suddenly darted swiftly up from the Boarman's package, to his face - to make sure he hadn't seen her staring. Then, lifting up her head, she quickly glanced around to the dark pipe - just to make sure there was no hidden camera that might have been capturing the reactions upon her face. Seeing none, and realizing she was safely unseen, she dropped her gaze down - and took a long look once more, her blue eyes widening slightly as she did so. Her naked body squirmed again, upon the cold rough stone.

Despite his enormous size, the Prizm's looming heads - Rude Ruby's in particular - still managed to obscure some of the view. Licking her lips, Valiant Valkyrie took one last hasty look around, and then shook her head.

"I... I need to get a better look," she whispered. "For... for tactical reasons," she assured herself. Her hot naked body shivering, the mighty superheroine slowly crawled her voluptuous flesh a little further out onto the grating, until the erect tips of her huge breasts started to poke down through it. The grate creaked ominously, sagging slightly beneath the newly-added weight, and Valiant Valkyrie froze with a silent gasp, her blood suddenly running cold. But, fortunately, the Prizm were still too distracted, and no one looked up. Panting softly, Valiant Valkyrie settled in, resting upon the grate from her hourglass waist up... and continued to watch.

Down below, the Prizm were just recovering their usual bravado, after the momentary shock of the Boarman's final weapon making its dramatic entrance.

"Oooh," Violent Violet said, her breath slowing back down after its initial quickened pace. "The Boarman's fabled phallus," she said softly, her eyes still glued to it. Smirking slightly, she tilted her head first one way and then the other, as if taking in some throbbing sculpture in a gallery, and then looked up at her partner. "Do you think it lives up to its reputation?" she asked, casually.

Jaded Jade, across the vast veiny shaft in question from her and also recovering herself, just shrugged, and then smiled slyly. "We'll see," she cooed.

Then, the Prizm leaned in and began to stroke and play directly with the Boarman's naked penis. One by one they giggled as, despite the way he grit his teeth and growled and tried to resist, the Boarman's big naked cock still twitched and pulsed helplessly at their every teasing touch.

"Oh, wow... this is going to be even easier than we thought!" Savage Sapphire said, in between peels of high ringing laughter, as the slightest brush of her fingertips made his veiny shaft throb back in response.

"He knows exactly what it means... and he still can't help himself, the stupid beast!" Jaded Jade purred - watching with rapt delight as just a couple caresses from her fingers, down his length, made the Boarman's already gigantic shaft swell out even longer before her eyes.

Looking down from his massive caped shoulder, Ghoulish Goldie giggled. "Sorry boy... but this big thing isn't going to be big much longer!" She ran her finger around and around his cockhead, amused by how he twitched. Then she turned her head up and smirked into his face. "Soon it won't be producing any more paternity suits for the city to throw out, either," she cooed, caressing a finger teasingly down his furious cheek, even as her other hand continued to play idly with his enormous cock-head.

"What will they do with their time, now?" Violent Violet purred. Then, going down to the base of his shaft, she wrapped her hand all the way around him. She gasped, staring in momentary awe - as she found him so thick her fingers could not close around his shaft. But then, recovering, she let out a throaty giggle. Licking her lips, she began to squeeze him, and pump her hand up and down his length - and gasped with delight as his already gigantic shaft steadily got even thicker and even harder as a result.

Meanwhile, standing over him, Rude Ruby looked on as the Boarman got swarmed by her comrades. She nodded in satisfaction, to see him succumbing steadily to their wiles. But, mindful of the ticking clock, it still wasn't fast enough to satisfy her.

"Speaking of paternity," Rude Ruby cooed. "We've seen the leading element - let's check out the supporting cast." Stepping forward, she reached down - and went after the one part of the Boarman's genitals they had yet to get at. His trademark briefs, having been pulled down to his thighs, still arced up and over that last part. Reaching up inside his briefs, Rude Ruby smirked, and then drew them forth.

Her jaw promptly dropped, and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, my GOD!" she said, as she gaped at the two huge balls she was clutching in her hands. She shook her head, as if not quite able to believe what she was seeing. "H-how do you even fucking walk - let alone fight - with these two fucking bowling balls between your legs?!" she asked him.

The Boarman, still gritting his teeth and concentrating on fighting his steadily losing battle, did not answer. A moment later, Rude Ruby seemed to recover herself. A wry smile spreading back across her lips, she shook her head. "God-damn, we are going to get an entire god-damned army of super-worms out of these big things," she said, as she began to cup and squeeze the Boarman's enormous balls. Meanwhile, as she played with his gigantic nuts, up above the Boarman's shaft had swollen up to the point that even with four on one there was still more than enough of him for each of her comrades to have her full share.

"It's working!" Savage Sapphire announced happily - cuddling almost tenderly up against the Boarman's shoulder, while her hand jerked up and down the upper half of his shaft.