Valiant Valkyrie vs the Kaiju

Story Info
Sometimes size really, REALLY matters.
8.5k words
4.27
14.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Kaiju

Sometimes Size Really, Really Matters

- By Mark V Sharp

Content warning: the following work contains depictions of (extremely) public non-consensual sex, between human and non-human characters.

Author's Note: this story is a 50-shading of one I published several years ago on a different site. I edited it to use only characters of my own creation, in addition to some general revisions; but if you've read the original version don't expect major changes. There's a summary and at the very end, so feel free to skip there if you prefer. Now, on with the show.

"Valiant Valkyrie! Thank God!" the General said as the screen turned on. "A giant monster is approaching Beachport! It's shrugged off everything we've thrown at it. It destroyed half the Second Fleet. It ripped Mega-Robo's head off, and when Jock Justice tried to save the pilots, it... it squished him into paste! Please! Can... can't you do something?!"

Her face grim, Valiant Valkyrie leaned forward and flicked a switch.

The image of the General vanished from her screen, and was replaced by live news footage from a news helicopter hovering over a large suspension bridge that crossed the entrance to the city's harbor.

"We don't know where the creature came from, or what it wants!" a young blonde reporter gasped into her mike, her eyes wide with excitement and terror. Far below and behind her, shot from between the towers of the bridge, a vast rubbery-skinned grey beast strode slowly forward through the sea. It had a head like an arrow, two long double-lidded eyes glowing red, dripping claws, and a vast yet sleek body. A row of spines ran down its back, and a long tail whipped around behind it, with a barbed point. "But where-ever it is from, both the military and super-heroes alike have proven no match for it!" the reporter continued.

Behind the beast the horizon was pierced by the upended and slowly sinking silhouettes of two aircraft carriers, and several smaller craft. Quite a bit closer, the remains of a gigantic robot stuck half out of the sea... a smoking hole where it's head used to be. Upon the chest of the robot, a smear of red decorated by scraps of cape and speedo were all that remained of the once-mighty superhero Jock Justice... who had proved slightly less invulnerable than advertised.

"We're not sure if anything can stop the beast!" the reporter continued. "An evacuation has been ordered! Everyone... flee for your lives! Get out of the city while you still -- OH GOD!" Behind her, the huge monster had lunged forward and, seizing both of the uprights of the bridge, ripped them clean out amidst screeches of breaking cables. The huge arrowhead-shaped head zoomed up and roared right behind the helicopter, and the reporter screamed as the craft beneath her suddenly twisted and plunged in an emergency maneuver.

Moments later, Valiant Valkyrie flicked the switch back, and the screen went dark. Standing before it her sidekick Vestal gasped, while Valiant Valkyrie tossed her golden blonde hair and glared.

"My God, Ms. V!" Vestal said. "That thing's huge! It'll wreck the city. What are we going to do?!"

Tapping her sculpted chin carefully, for a moment the blonde demigoddess appeared lost in deep thought. Secure in her underground base, deep under the palatial mansion of her civilian alter-ego of Kaja Hammer, she stood with her long and powerful legs planted wide.

Since she was almost completely invulnerable thanks to the magic belt cinched around her waist, like most super-heroes she saw no reason not to flaunt her stunning physique in a skintight skimpy costume - the better to taunt and intimidate her foes. In her case this took the form of a bikini of blue silk, covered in a pattern of golden double-Vs, and a matching mask. Golden boots, gloves, and a circlet on her head completed her traditional ensemble. As an immortal being she looked like she was in her mid-twenties, even though she had been active in the mortal world for some decades by this point. At last, she withdrew her finger from her chin, lifted it boldly, and spoke.

"We have only one choice," the Golden Goddess said, sternly.. "Vestal... go down to the trophy vault at once and retrieve Dr. Deviant's Enlarging Ray, and the Phreak's Ultra-Dynamo!"

"That... that's genius!" Vestal gasped. "But... but will it work?!"

"Maybe... maybe not!" Kaja said, grim determination etched across her face. "But we have no choice but to try!"

A short time later the hideous Kaiju, still half immersed in the water, clumsily waded into the center of Beachport Harbor. The towering heart of downtown waited helpless right before it, across the city's docks and its namesake beaches. Screaming crowds tried to flee, while news choppers circled as close as they dared.

Suddenly a beam of light shot from the shore and hit a sleek racing boat that had streaked alone out into the center of the harbor. A buxom bikini-clad figure erupted from the sea and suddenly grew out to enormous size directly in front of the hideous monster. Standing thigh-deep in the bay, with the beast in front of her and her chosen city behind her, Valiant Valkyrie spread her legs, put her hands on her hips, and glared.

"Turn back, beast!" she said. "Neither I nor my city will stand for your depredations!"

The huge monster paused momentarily, growling warily like an animal. Crouching, it extended its snout in the direction of it's new foe and sniffed suspiciously. Then it reared back and roared. Its roar was so loud that the windows of the city shook. Crowds of surging people filling the streets simultaneously put their hands upon their ears and moaned. But Valiant Valkyrie stood fast, unfazed, hands upon her hips. She was so unmoved, the towering super-heroine looked just like an enormous version of one of the half-dozen statues of herself that dotted the parks and squares below her - each one built by her grateful citizens to mark one of her previous glorious victories.

Snorting, the creature dropped back down and took another slow ponderous step through the water, lumbering straight towards the huge hourglass-shaped figure that had appeared in its path.

The blonde goddess shrugged. "Suit yourself!" Kaja said. And, lifting her immense hands from her stadium-size hips and forming them into fists, she waded boldly forth to meet the beast in the middle of the harbor. Her enormous ass, swelling around panties the size of an interstate exchange, swayed back and forth over the surface of the harbor as she walked... and on shore, many of the trapped teeming crowd could not help stopping in their tracks to gape at the sight.

As she drew close to the beast, Valiant Valkyrie suddenly lunged forward, her giant buxom body sloshing heavily through the harbor waters. "Ha!" she cried as her fist smashed down into the beast's face, landing the first blow. Its armored head whipped up and back with the recoil of her cosmic punch,, and let out a squeal in pain. "Not so tough against something your own size, are you?" Kaja laughed. Getting her footing again in the waist-deep water, Valiant Valkyrie planted her legs wide and struck the beast again and again, twisting at the waist as she wailed on her foe. The Kaiju writhed and shuddered, stumbling backwards in the deep water, its huge head screeching as it was knocked this way and that.

Meanwhile, circling the two titans in a news chopper, the blonde reporter breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to her camera. "I think that's it, folks," she said, as the colossal battle between monster and heroine continued to rage in the harbor behind her. "It looks like the creature is no match for our own valiant Goddess of Justice!"

However even as she spoke, behind Valiant Valkyrie's massive ass, a huge submerged form swept menacingly just beneath the surface of the waters. Busy punching, the heroine failed to notice. Suddenly, with a titanic wash of spray a serpentine tail burst up out of the water right behind her. Valiant Valkyrie only had time to turn her head and gasp in shock... before the thick muscular tentacle-like appendage swooped up behind her and wrapped around her neck.

"Oh, Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. Reaching up, she grabbed the thick slithering tentacle with both hands but could not dislodge it as it coiled even tighter about her throat.

Looking up at the struggling heroine, the creature roared. Then, with a slow but tremendous demonstration of strength, it lifted her bodily up out of the water. Valiant Valkyrie gurgled, her vast voluptuous curves jiggling like the tides as she slowly rose up helplessly in the air, until her knees were sloshing uselessly in the waves.

For several seconds, eyes flitting warily, the huge beast continued to study the helpless foe dangling before it. Then, suddenly, with shocking speed given its previous clumsiness, it surged up out of the water to seize her. One huge clawed hand wrapped around the back of Valiant Valkyrie's trapped head, and the other formed into a fist and smashed into her defenseless face.

"Gluh!" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, her whole body shaking under the impact.

"Oh no!" the reporter gasped from her chopper, gazing down at the scene in horror. "No! Valiant Valkyrie! Fight back! Break out of it! You can do it, I know it!"

But when the huge rubbery fist withdrew, it revealed a superheroine at least momentarily in no state to do either. Her eyes spun dazedly, lost and disoriented, while her luscious lips gurgled under the beasts' choking grip. Beneath the tail, her dangling body quivered uselessly in mid-air.

Roaring, not giving her a chance to recover, the Kaiju smashed its gorgeous foe again and again. Valiant Valkyrie was helpless to defend herself as she was punched repeatedly in the face, over and over again. Then, winding especially far back, the Kaiju delivered a massive haymaker straight to her flat, defenseless belly.

"GLUH!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, as wind sufficient to launch an armada was forced rushing from her huge lungs. Her body folded limply around the terrific blow, her scantily clad ass bouncing up so high that in the far hills, gaping citizens could see its buxom curves lifting up and jiggling above the very skyline of her city itself.

When she flopped back down her body hung limp. Her knees swirled loose in the eddying waters of the harbor, and her face hung lifeless, tongue lolling and eyes glazed, over the choking thickness of the beast's tail.

"No!" the reporter gasped, as her helicopter swooped slowly around the two towering combatants. "This can't be!" Meanwhile, behind her, a second cameraman leaned eagerly out the door to get as good a shot as possible.

Waving its limp buxom foe back and forth, the creature threw back its head and let out a triumphant roar that nearly sent the orbiting helicopter scattering into the sea. Then, reaching up, it's claws alighted on the most prominent feature of its limp defeated enemy... which, naturally, were her huge, heaving, colorfully-encased breasts. With a bestial roar the monster effortlessly tore Valiant Valkyrie's bra away, letting her now literally mountainous tits burst free to jiggle naked before her city. The gigantic bra, only slightly torn, hung from the beast's claws. Each enormous blue silk cup, covered in a pattern of its owner's golden double-V symbol, billowed like gigantic sails in the harbor wind - together looking like a pair of parachutes sufficient to airdrop a cruise liner.

Puzzled by the strange obstruction dangling from its claws, the creature lifted it and took a sniff. It's eyes narrowed, suspiciously - and it took another. Then, letting out another roar, it turned and dismissively tossed the bra aside.

The enormous bra rose up high into the air to hang, briefly, in the sky above Beachport itself. For a moment, the entirety of downtown was cast into shadow, and in the streets packed and teeming crowds gaped up in disbelief to see what was blocking out the sun overhead. One cup snagged upon the Hammer Holdings Tower, the city's tallest building. Caught upon that point the huge bra slowly settled like a vast parachute, its vast right cup drooping down to encase the entirety of the massive skyscraper. The other cup came to rest in the broad avenue below, smashing down to smother several blocks. The huge frayed straps of Valiant Valkyrie's bra, thick as subway tunnels, rolled off down side streets, crushing buses, cars, and fleeing screaming pedestrians alike.

Meanwhile, out in the harbor, the huge Kaiju roared with victory while waving its limp, topless blonde foe back and forth in the air. Then, with a final screech and a tremendous show of strength, the monster flipped Valiant Valkyrie up over its shoulder and let her fly. The giant heroine toppled end over end and smashed down into the sea behind him, her huge half-naked curves unleashing a tidal wave that would sweep the beaches of Beachport clear. Then, limp and lifeless, her huge proud form slowly sank beneath the dark, sloshing waves.

With one last cry of triumph, the victorious Kaiju turned back and continued on towards the city. It seemed to spare not a single thought for yet another foe left destroyed in its wake. It lurched clumsily up onto the dockyards like an obese bather slowly clambering out of a swimming pool. The entire of Beachport's vast warehouse and industrial districts stretched directly before it, helpless. Lifting its head high, the creature let out a hungry, eager roar.

Then, suddenly, with a thunderous boom, a massive wave burst up just behind it. Red glowing eyes going wide, the beast lurched its head around - just in time to take a colossal punch to its face.

"Ha!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. Bursting up out of the tidal wave like Venus from the sea, she smirked as she followed through on her colossal punch, sending the beast's great head reeling.

"It takes more than that to put a Valkyrie down!" she cried, her booming voice seeming to echo from the very stars themselves.

At the appearance of their resurrected champion, a cry of glee rose up from the crowded streets of Beachport. Though depending on exactly where those cheers arose from and exactly what seemed to trigger them, it was perhaps difficult to say whether they were cheering at the sight of their heroine's return, or more specifically that of her huge naked and literally mountain-sized breasts that now jiggled free and unbound as she wailed upon her foe.

Seeing her opportunity, while the beast was still reeling from her surprise attack, Valiant Valkyrie seized hold of it and then lunged up onto its back. Straddling it, she slid both of her thighs around the base of its sinuous neck all the way down until her boots rested on the ground, and the spiny crest of the beast's back ended up pressed to the enormous swooping surface of her silken panties - which, like her bra, were royal blue covered with a pattern of golden V's. Then, seizing hold of its head she tried to wrench the monster away from her fragile waiting city and back into the relative safety of the bay.

She was not successful, and the beast remained fully in place. But, she pressed her attack regardless. Thighs squeezing tight about its throat, she jerked back and forth at its head, while trying to dig her mighty fingers into its armored skull. The great beast shrieked, and rippled violently up against her almighty curves, but proved unable to dislodge her.

"Not so tough now, are we?" Valiant Valkyrie laughed. She smirked. "Welcome to Beachport," she purred. "Let me show you what we do to giant pricks around here!"

Then, squeezing tight with her thighs, she began to yank back fiercely upon the monster's head. It's long neck thrashed back and forth between her legs and it screeched. Valiant Valkyrie hung on tight.. She went for its eyes - but the creature thrashed so fiercely, its long neck whipping about between her thighs, that she could not quite reach them. However, still retaining her grip, she growled with determination - and started to steadily gouge her fingers in deeper and deeper into its armored flesh.

From all around the city, the citizens of Beachport cheered at the sight of their champion riding atop the horrid invader.

"That's it!" one young woman wearing a Valiant Valkyrie T-shirt said - as, viewing from across the bay, she admired the way the heroine's mighty bikini-clad ass bounced fiercely atop the beast's bucking back, yet refused to be dislodged. "Show that big creep who's boss!"

Meanwhile, at a scenic overlook atop a hill on the other side of the city, a middle-aged couple looked down into the valley and gaped in awe at what they were beholding..

"This... this is terrible..." the woman said, clutching her handbag tight in horror at the vista of destruction before her.

"I know..." the man said. As he watched, wide-eyed, the creature's long neck thrashed about repeatedly between Valiant Valkyrie's twin naked cans - making both of her gigantic boobs bounce apart and whack back together over and over as if each planetoid-sized sphere possessed its own titanic gravitic field. Which, to be fair, given their current scale, seemed not a remote possibility. "I can't believe I left the camera in the car..." he whimpered softly.

Suddenly, with a deafening squeal, the great beast managed to thrash its head out of her grip. Wasting no time, it surged back and slammed the top of its armored head into Valiant Valkyrie's face. "Gluh!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her own golden crowned head whipping back - briefly stunned. Before she could recover, the beast followed this up with a wrench of its back like a dog trying to dry itself after a bath - hard enough to send Valiant Valkyrie's hourglass form toppling off to one side.

But her veteran instincts, honed in centuries of battle over her immortal career, held up. Recovering swiftly, Valiant Valkyrie immediately tucked into a ball and rolled through the landing, and then sprang right back up along the shoreline. She did so as carefully as possible - but in her current state that only went so far. During her roll she crushed a vast swath of waiting shipping containers - which hopefully contained nothing but product - before popping back up to her feet amidst the towering cranes of the dockyards.

But this was not the only consequence of her impact. Despite her best efforts to cushion her landing, the force of her brief impact sent a shockwave ripping out through her city. As she rose back up to her feet she heard the occasional screams as, off in the distance, this or that group of her citizens were buffeted by the expanding tremors caused by her landing. The city mostly stood fast. But as she regained her feet, off in the distance, a couple of very old and condemned buildings creaked, shivered - and then with a terrific clatter collapsed down into great piles of rubble. Biting her lip, Valiant Valkyrie turned and regarded the two rising dust clouds sheepishly, with an 'oops did I do that?' expression upon her gorgeous face. But then, she shrugged - and, returning her mind to larger and more immediate concerns, turned once more to face her hideous foe.

"Had enough?" she asked the monster, as it wavered woozily before her, dark blood inching down the sides of its face. "You going to turn tail and run?" she cooed at it. She patted her flank, and then smirked. "Or do I get to have the honor of beating your ass some more?"

She had no idea if it could understand her, of course - but decided to taunt it anyways. For the sake of her shaken city's morale if nothing else, she told herself.

The great beast stared at her, and growled. Then, with a shiver, it drew back its head and then howled at its foe. Suddenly, it lunged forward once more - its rubbery body heaving disgustingly with each step of its thick legs, now that it was out of the supporting water.