Valiant Valkyrie vs the Kaiju

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as if to slam the point home, the monster howled its own final release towards the stars, sent its penis crashing down like a meteor all the way to hilt inside Valiant Valkyrie's pussy... and promptly exploded, spewing its superior Kaiju seed deep into the depths of her gigantic fertile womb. The red light faded entirely from Valiant Valkyrie's eyes to be replaced by stunned orgasmic confusion as a final full 10.0 erupted in her impossibly impaled body. Her body squealing and shaking as if giving birth to the universe itself, Valiant Valkyrie's pussy wiggled worshipfully around the cosmic invader's shaft as it delivered a last few spurting taps into her deepest depths, its sticky blue alien seed gushing out around the edges of her cunt to shower over her city like toxic rain.

Finally, with a moan, Valiant Valkyrie collapsed back underneath her monstrous lover and lay still. The Kaiju let out a low but triumphant groan as it slowly pulled itself out of her, delivered a last lake-sized spurt onto her belly, and then shakily rose up to its feet.

Briefly, the alien monster turned its head, surveying the devastation as it savored the glow. There was little left. With her own orgasms, Valiant Valkyrie had accomplished its job for it. It's task done and its balls emptied, the tired beast opened its mouth and let out a slow, rumbling yawn. Then, turning, completely ignoring its sighing prostrate former foe, it shuffled off down to the sea.

As it waded away into the harbor, the Kaiju left both Beachport and its protector devastated. Valiant Valkyrie lay sprawled and helpless across the contours of her city. Her legs lay splayed wide and limp to either side of the Financial District, with literal rivers of sticky Kaiju cum dribbling into it from her pussy. Her huge breasts, their erect nipples now easily the highest points in the city, rose and fell gently with her exhausted breathing. Her head, fallen back into the midst of the half-destroyed projects, gaped unseeing at the sky as if her brain had broken. To one side, one cup of her huge bra lay draped over the largest of the remaining skyscrapers, like a vast curtain, while the other lay strewn out across the smoking wreckage. To her other side, her skimpy panties lay upon the ritziest hillside in the city, mansions and pools lying smashed beneath it... including her own. Below her, her huge golden belt lay across a half-dozen crushed and smoking ships.

Above the devastation, both of a once-pristine city and of a once-proud super-heroine, the news choppers continued to circle. With a gasp the reporter turned back to her camera... even as behind her two more cameramen continued eagerly to film. An astute viewer would have noticed that the first few buttons of her blouse were undone, and that her skirt was rumpled as if it had recently been hiked up and then hurriedly pulled back down.

"Well, viewers, that was... that was..." She gulped and fanned herself, then tried again. "That was certainly the story of the century! Or... or maybe the porno of the century. I don't know." She bit her lip, and shook her head. "Having witnessed today's events live though, this reporter has just one thing to say." Suddenly, the busty reporter lost every last trace of composure. One hand trembling as it held the microphone to her lips, the other shot down between her legs and went straight up her skirt. "I!" she said, moaning, leaning forward desperately, "I for one welcome with love and adoration our new alien superst-"

The feed suddenly cut, and the Technical Difficulties screen hastily came up instead.

Several hours later, in the remnants of Beachport:

In between the towering naked thighs of the still-prostrate and helpless Valiant Valkyrie, the General waited impatiently. High above him the sky-scraper sized pussy of the conquered super-heroine continued to dribble forth alien semen. Down between the enormous cheeks of her ass, an ad-hoc team composed of every surviving septic truck driver in the city fought a losing battle to suck it up as fast as it flowed down. In the distance, a squadron of heavy transport helicopters were trying, and visibly failing, to lift the fallen heroine's belt.

Finally, as the General tapped his foot, three of the city's mightiest remaining super-heroines finally appeared - two descending down from the sky to either side, while one sauntered up to stand in the center before him. As was the nature of their kind, like Valiant Valkyrie, they had what were by any mortal standards exceptionally impressive physiques, which were clad in exceptionally skimpy costumes.

"Glad you could make it, ladies," the General growled, as the three mighty heroines finally deigned to show up before him. "Any good news?"

"Dr. Deviant's old Shrink Ray was crushed under Valiant Valkyrie's giant panties, along with the rest of her trophy vault," Sun Idol said. The most buxom of the three - which was quite a remarkable accomplishment - her proportions strained at the confines of her trademark sunburst bikini. Long dark hair hung down to either side of her masked face. "I'm afraid we have no way to return her to normal size," the solar-powered beauty continued.

"For what it's worth, we did recover the Growth Ray, and Ultra Dynamo..." Daring Diva said. Her own skimpy costume featured her interlocking double-D logo in bright pink on each of the cups of her purple bustier... which any properly motivated observer could tell at a glance was a severe under-estimate. She had her trademark whip coiled up atop the dramatic bare curve of her ebony hip.

"Though Vestal is... a little worse for wear..." Miss Metropolis added, her naturally red hair swirling down around her dusky features. Being of an extremely vain disposition, she as always wore the crown and banner that corresponded with her eponymous title... atop a costume that was somehow, mind-bogglingly, even more skimpy than the other two.

"Well, I'm afraid we have bigger issues now, ladies," the General growled... having visible difficulty keeping his eyes off the 'bigger issue' of the three super-humanly stunning and well-displayed physiques lined up before him. "We're tracking two more of those creatures and we suspect more are on the way," he said. He looked grim. "Looks like this was just the first one, girls. This isn't just going to stop."

The three mighty heroines each took a deep breath. One by one their eyes glanced upwards to the drooling pussy of their fucked out, humiliated comrade, which dominated the sky overhead. All had witnessed first-hand the pumping of the Kaiju's tremendous dong within their sister heroine's utterly outmatched human pussy.

"Sir," Sun Idol said, stepping forward, "I volunteer to be enlarged to fight the creatures!"

"Me too!" Miss Metropolis said, stepping forward as well.

"Me three!" Daring Diva added, completing the line.

Standing side by side, all three heroines blushed slightly, and hoped no one noticed the slight tenting of their nipples through the straining cups of their giant bras, or the slight hint of moisture that had suddenly appeared at the crotches of their taut, skimpy panties.

They needn't have bothered. For the General was already off in a world of his own. A world of fantastic visions. A world in which Miss Metropolis stood proud before Los Angeles, Daring Diva thigh-deep in the Chesapeake, and Sun Idol's proud ass hovered protectively over the Golden Gate Bridge. And, despite himself, he couldn't help but imagine what would happen if they too failed. If they too were left lying upon the smoking ruins of their respective cities, shredded costumes draped across the few remaining landmarks, their enlarged pussies vomiting forth their own ruinous floods of triumphant Kaiju cum. He thought quite long and hard about that. But he decided somehow it was a risk he was willing to take.

"S-Splendid idea, ladies!" the General said, extending his hand. "Why, this could be a whole new branch of service! U-under my command, of course! But first let's get you deployed to-"

He cut off as the ground briefly rumbled beneath their feet... then went still again.

"What the hell?" the General said, trying again to ignore the way the rumbling had set the three pairs of super-breasts into a state of violent pneumatic motion.

Then the rumbling started again, and the ground began to shake.

"Another creature?" Daring Diva asked, struggling to stay on her feet.

"Can't be!" the General said. "I'd have been warned!"

Then, all four slowly turned their heads upwards as they realized the true source: Valiant Valkyrie was squirming.

Like vast mountains of flesh to either side of them, her immense thighs quivered. The ground shook, and a couple more half-destroyed buildings collapsed. At the base of her ass, the suction crews cried out in panic and then were suddenly silenced as a large dollop of Kaiju cum dribbled down out of her pussy, and buried them under several stories' worth of the sticky alien seed.

In the distance, they heard a loud low keening as Valiant Valkyrie let out a deeply sexual, deeply feminine moan.

"What... what is happening?" the General asked.

"I don't know," Sun Idol said. "But... but I have a bad feeling that..."

She was interrupted as a second and much larger gout of cum erupted from Valiant Valkyrie's pussy like a sticky volcano. With great effort, Valiant Valkyrie's hindquarters lifted up ever so slightly in the air, and shook. And, as they gaped upwards in horror, the three heroines and the General watched as her gigantic pussy slowly spread open high above them... and a baby kaiju stuck its massive head out and screamed.

SUMMARY:

Valiant Valkyrie uses an old villain's captured growth ray to grow to giant size in order to confront an invading Kaiju. The fight goes back and forth for a bit, costing her her bra, but she eventually seems to emerge victorious. However, with a surprise swipe of its tail the creature rips off her belt. She falls sprawling across the city and, without her powers, finds herself literally unable to rise. The monster then rips off her panties, positions itself over her, and extends a huge Kaiju-size penis. Valiant Valkyrie gets thoroughly fucked, brought to orgasm, and impregnated, all on live TV and with what remains of her city literally looking on. In the midst of climax the creature hypnotizes her, causing her to moan forth a message advising all human women to voluntarily become brood slaves for the imminent alien overlords. After finishing inside her the creature returns to the sea. Later, a group of heroines meet a general in the ruins directly beneath Valiant Valkyrie's pussy to discuss their next steps, only to get a front row seat as high above them her snatch peels open and a baby Kaiju starts to emerge...