Valiant Valkyrie vs the Kaiju

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaja shrugged. "Guess it's my lucky day then!" she laughed - and surged forth herself, to meet it. But it soon became apparent that her svelte flesh moved much more easily out of the thigh-high waters, while the beast appeared to have grown slower and even more ponderous. The Kaiju charged forward... directly into a thunderous haymaker that struck it right in its pale underbelly. It reeled back - and following up on her first success, Kaja struck blow after blow, sending it lurching back towards the bay first to the left, then the right, then back to the left again.

"Hmmph... not so agile out of the water, are we?" Valiant Valkyrie cooed, after delivering the fifth unanswered blow from her fists since being dislodged from its back. Then, with one mighty snap kick, she sent it toppling over. The creature landed in a heap at her gigantic booted feet. The armored top of its huge head was cracked and pitted, and her massive fists had put some deep dents scaly hide of its flanks. Looking down upon it, Valiant Valkyrie shook her head..

"This is what you get for messing with a real super-heroine!" she informed it. "Now... Let's finish this!"

And, lifting her heavy boot high, she brought it down in a crushing blow. She stomped and stomped on the beast's head, smashing it flat against the ground. Between the mighty heroine's wide-spread triumphant thighs the hideous Kaiju shuddered helplessly, as she crushed it beneath her heel. Its feet scraped clumsily at the ruined edge of the docks... and then slid off and plunged, twitching, down into the waters. It gave one last disgusting heave of its bloated body, let out a pathetically ragged screech, and then collapsed and lay still, its tail hanging down limply into the harbor.

Withdrawing her foot - the sole of her boot covered in the creature's black blood - Valiant Valkyrie smirked. Then, she put her boots down, and spread her enormous legs wide. Standing astraddle the defeated Kaiju, she lifted her golden head high. Towering high over her city in naught but boots, panties and mask, she showed not the slightest concern for her partial undress. Standing tall and proud she put both hands on her hips, and lifted her head high to the clouds... which were not far away.

"Your Queen of Valor is victorious!" she announced, her booming voice carrying across every packed street and car-choked suburb in her beloved city. "Beachport is safe once more!"

"Oh my God!" the reporter gushed, putting a hand to her chest and beaming... even as her helicopter swooped around for a slow, eager pass around their savior's gigantic scantily-clad ass. "What a triumph, people! Valiant Valkyrie is invincible!"

And from all across the great city, cheers and shrieks of jubilation rose up from every lot, avenue, and square to bathe their voluptuous and beatifically smiling colossus of a champion.

But, like a dinosaur, the vast size of Valiant Valkyrie's brain cavity was perhaps interfering with her ability to learn. Her only warning was, yet again, a brief, massive, ominous stirring beneath the waters of the harbor. Chin lifted high and eyes closed in pride, yet again, she missed it. Suddenly, the creature's massive tail burst again up out of the waves and, with lightning speed, looped back around the triumphantly towering heroine. The reporter screeched as the vast tail, streaming water as it came and looking like a prehensile oil pipeline, swooped through the sky just a few dozen feet below her fluttering helicopter.

No one would ever know if it was dumb luck or a preternatural sense of its foe's weakness that guided the Kaiju's tail. But with unerring accuracy and lightning speed it slipped right down inside Valiant Valkyrie's runed magic belt and, effortlessly, ripped it away.

"My Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, gaping back in dismay. Lightning bolts worthy of a thunderstorm crackled around her buxom hips as the source of her mighty powers was torn away from her. The belt landed upon a line of ships docked to one side of the two combatants, crushing each of them in turn under its massive golden weight. With a fell and alien cry, the horrid Kaiju burst back up from between her legs and head-butted the surprised heroine right in the center of her broad flat proudly-presented belly.

"Auggh! NOOOoooo!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed as she was sent toppling backwards, enormous ass first.

With a thunderous crash her twin comet-sized buttocks smashed down right into the center of Beachport's financial district, crushing offices and banks under their tremendous jiggling expanse. The rest of her flailing body soon followed, crashing down amidst screams and clouds of dust to lie spread-eagled literally across the length and breadth of her city. Her huge bare left thigh smashed through the industrial sector, the blaze of exploding refineries feeling like naught but firework sparkles against her flesh. Her right leg crashed through the center of downtown, coming to rest in a sea of skyscrapers. Her back ended up arched across Signal Hill, leaving her bare breasts to jiggle as the new twin tallest peaks in the city. Her gloved right hand landed in the suburbs, her left in the University quad, and her head in the North Side housing projects.

Lying sprawled across her beloved city, Valiant Valkyrie moaned and slowly shook her head, briefly dazed by the titanic fall. Then, with a gasp like a tornado, she realized her situation, and leaped boldly back up to her feet to return to her fight.

Or at least, she tried to.

But try as she might, her mighty body would not budge. She struggled and moaned with effort, her massive thighs and mountainous biceps rolling ever so slightly... and the entire city quivered as if in an earthquake from her efforts. But her body remained pinned to the ground, unable to move, as if the force of gravity had suddenly increased tenfold. Which in a way it had; without the aid of her belt her super-sized body was once again bound by the laws of physics, and simply could not support itself. Her muscle strength had increased quadratically, but, to the fat-breasted gigantess' humiliation, her mass had risen cubically. All her struggles managed was to set her enormous buxom curves to squirming pneumatically in a way that could be seen for miles.

"Oh, my Goddess..." Valiant Valkyrie moaned, to herself and to her entire city, as the realization set in. "I'm... I'm helpless!"

"No..." the reporter gasped in disbelief, as her helicopter slowly circled high above the fallen heroine, capturing every angle of the scene. "This... this can't be happening!"

Meanwhile, the huge Kaiju crouched warily, its sharp tail waving back and forth above it like a scorpion's stinger. Edging forward between the fallen heroine's wide-spread thighs, it sniffed at her warily. It was clearly suspicious that its foe should fall to such a trivial blow. Then with a hiss it darted forward and delivered a testing swipe of its claws to the closest and most colorfully tempting target that presented itself... which, it just so happens, were Valiant Valkyrie's skimpy blue-and-gold silken panties.

"Oh! N-nooo!" Valiant Valkyrie cried out to the heavens as the Kaiju's claws slid down into her huge panties. It gave a mighty tug upon them. But the massively enlarged straps refused to give way, so instead the beast's yank had the effect of hoisting Valiant Valkyrie's buxom hindquarters up over her entire city by her panties, and making them quiver and shake in midair. The skimpy front of her bikini bottoms lifted up like a massive sail before the gaping citizens of Beachport. Then, drawn back by elastic force worthy to support a suspension bridge, the scoop-front panty settled back into place atop her silky creamy flesh. Standing over her, the beast let out a frustrated roar. Then, bracing itself against the earth and digging its claws even deeper down inside her defenseless panties, it gave the heroine's sacred garment a second and more violent tug.

With a sound like the heavens themselves were tearing open, Valiant Valkyrie's panties ripped away to dangle like seaweed from the beast's claws. She screeched, her enormous hindquarters lifting up and shaking with the force of her disrobing - but could do nothing to resist as she was stripped. Once more the beast lifted part of its foe's costume, sniffed it, and, grunting, tossed it dismissively aside. The skimpy but gigantic garment landed with a great crash upon the wealthy Seaside Heights district, with one massive broken hip-strap coming down to smash directly through the roof of her own palatial Hammer Manor.

At this, the great beast seemed to calm down slightly. Having, from its simpleminded perspective, apparently ripped away its enemy's very flesh and yet drawn no more than pathetic jiggles in response, the Kaiju appeared satisfied that she was indeed beaten. Rising up on its thick stubby haunches, towering over its fallen foe, it lifted its armored head high and let loose a thundering, earth-shaking roar of triumph.

Meanwhile, out on the distant circling helicopter, the reporter looked on crestfallen, tears welling in her eyes. "This is a sad day for our city," she said. The helicopter had, conveniently, circled back out over the harbor to get a good view straight up Valiant Valkyrie's sprawling thighs... with the engrossed cameraman managing to catch frequent glimpses of her three-story-tall pussy, glinting slightly, through the bowed rubbery legs of the horrid Kaiju. "Our champion has fallen," the reporter continued, solemnly. "The monster will have free reign over our city. I'm not sure how this could get any worse."

Standing tall over the helpless superheroine, the great Kaiju slowly panned its gaze over the defenseless city that lay sprawling before it. It looked pleased, and hungry. Then, tilting its head slightly, it sniffed the air once more suspiciously. It's glowing red eyes narrowed. Leaning down a little lower, it sniffed the air again, air snorting into its nostrils with the force of a jet turbine. Beneath it, Valiant Valkyrie could do naught but squirm and jiggle helplessly. The great creature sniffed a third time... then lifted its head and let out a foghorn-like hoot of delight.

Shuffling forward, the great beast slowly planted one clawed foot and then the other to either side of Valiant Valkyrie's helpless hips, crushing strip malls and factories in the process. Then it lifted its haunches high up in the air, its tail whipping back and forth eagerly. Astraddle and looming above the helpless heroine, it tilted its head back and let out another triumphant, alien, and eager roar.

Between the creature's legs and directly above Valiant Valkyrie's helpless gigantic body, a long and previously hidden orifice slowly dilated. Very slowly, the tip of a huge bulbous new weapon started to crown out of the hole, almost as if the beast were giving birth... but the pearly blue ooze that dripped from a hole at said tip made clear something else was in store.

"Oh... oh my GOD!" the reporter gaped. Before her eyes, and indeed before the entire city, an alien penis the size of a battleship slowly slid out to hang, erect and triumphant, between the Kaiju's legs... directly above Valiant Valkyrie's defenseless dripping slit.

"Oh... oh... oh, WOW... are you getting this?" the reporter gasped into her microphone, mesmerized. "That... that... ok, that must be the biggest penis in... like... the universe..."

Roaring with animalistic anticipation, the Kaiju slowly lowered its hips... and pressed the tip of its humongous alien member to the gates of its fallen foe's pussy.

"Oh... oh, Goddess, no..." Kaja gasped, her eyes going wide as football fields. She lay, helpless, beneath the cold rubbery flesh of the beast, unable to do a thing to defend herself. "You have got to be..."

With a bestial cry of triumph, the Kaiju slammed its hips down and sent its astronomically sized phallus plunging deep into Valiant Valkyrie.

"Oh, by the GODDDEESSS!" she squealed, her voice carrying for many, many miles. Her pussy may have been enlarged to the size of a building... but it was still not enough. The Kaiju's member spread and distended her brutally as its tremendous, rubbery yet rock hard girth plunged into her like a subway train. An apt analogy, since the monster's schlong, paralleling the Red Line, roared past three subway stops before coming to rest fully inside the enlarged Queen of Valor.

"Nnnh! Oh! Ah!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Her head shook back and forth as she struggled to deal with the creature's sheer size, destroying a public housing project in the process. "Oh, my God... it's so BIG!" she gasped.

Its huge penis encased entirely inside Valiant Valkyrie's wiggling tight pussy, the Kaiju chuffed with pleasure and wiggled into a slightly better position atop her. From the delighted expression on its red-glowing-eyed face, it had just found the best intergalactic snatch any giant invading alien monster had ever had. Then, having found its optimal position the great beast lifted both its head and its hindquarters high, bellowed out in ecstatic triumph, and began slamming its battleship-sized penis into its helpless human foe again and again and again.

"Agh! Oh, God! Oh, GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Her entire body shuddered as she got, quite literally, the fucking of a lifetime. The dynamics were like nothing she had ever felt before. Size, the jaw-dropping mega-heroine quickly found, really did matter. The tremendous Kaiju member felt like a derailing freight train each time it slammed up into her pussy... because, of course, it more or less was. Each time it pulled out it's titanic veiny serpent left behind a vacuum inside her like in the wake of a descending comet... causing her quivering super-snatch to let out a dogfart like a thunderclap. Just the literally seismic vibrations that carried out from the beasts' tremendous thrusts throughout her huge buxom fertile hips were enough to start driving her over the edge.

"Oh, God... God no... no..." Valiant Valkyrie moaned, biting her lip. Her huge gorgeous head rolled furiously into the ground behind her, as she got fucked by the howling Kaiju... creating a massive sinkhole where once Johnson Elementary had been. "So... so... HUUUGEE!!!" she moaned.

"Oh sweet Zeus..." the reporter gasped. From the circling helicopter, she and her cameraman had a virtually pornographic view of the massive action. "Oh, we are really truly conquered..." the reporter gasped, as she watched the impossibly large Kaiju penis slam like a cosmic piston in and out of Valiant Valkyrie's pussy.

Meanwhile, down amongst the streets and byways, the view was quite different. Crowds of onlookers frozen solid in mid-flight gaped upwards in mind-melted awe at what they were witnessing... many so fixated that they remained oblivious of incoming debris strewn forth from the squirming struggling sex-partners until it landed on and crushed them. Those lucky enough to be near Valiant Valkyrie's fallen hindquarters got to look up into the sky and see the vast alien penis pumping above their heads, its seeming impossible girth rocketing in and out of their would-be savior's sopping, clinging pussy. Those elsewhere gaped up to see her massive, mountainous, yet still perfectly shapely breasts jiggle like the tides as they caressed worshipfully against the Kaiju's rubbery belly. Still others fled in terror as the helpless wiggling of the heroine's toes under each thrust of the monster's massive penis caused her sprawled skyscraper-size boots to shake and shudder menacingly... although even as they fled, they turned and gaped over their shoulders at the vista of superheroine conquest that stretched across the very valley itself behind them.

Meanwhile, her dinosaur-ified brain literally collapsing in on itself under the Kaiju's fucking, Valiant Valkyrie's city-wide voice degenerated rapidly down to elaborate on only one topic. "So... Big!" she informed her fans and villains alike across her entire city, her voice echoing off the hills. "Oh, you monster, it's... it's HUGE! Tooo... much! Nnnh!!! Sooo... so long and... and thick... and, and HARD!!! Oooh! Oh, God," she added, truthfully, "I've never been fucked by anything so BIIIIGGG!"

The beast was not a complex lover. Perched atop its fallen foe and sighing with pleasure, it rutted with her like any animal, pausing only briefly every once in a while to shift its weight or change its rhythm or angle. Humiliatingly, however, this was more than enough sophistication to tame its once-defiant human foe. In seemingly no time at all, the Kaiju achieved its second great triumph over humanity in general and its would-be human challenger in particular as, with effortless ease, its massive alien member drove the Golden Goddess over the edge into mind-melting climax.

"Oh, oh, oh GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed forth to her entire city to hear. "I'm... I'm... I'M CUMMINGGG!!!"

But they didn't need to take her word for it. Driven to devastating release by the Kaiju's conquering cock, Valiant Valkyrie massive buxom hips began to squirm and shake desperately... and such was the size and power of those voluptuous naked haunches, even without her belt, that their squirming shook the earth. Moaning, squirming, oblivious, Valiant Valkyrie's shuddering climax hit her city like a 6.0 earthquake. Buildings fell, overpasses collapsed, and bridge cables snapped, all set to the music of the Queen of Valor's squeals of orgasmic alien-induced ecstasy.

The Kaiju itself however, perched atop her buxom shuddering curves, could see exactly what was happening. It rolled its head and waved its tail and warbled with bestial pleasure. Its destructive little brain clearly reveled in the ability to simultaneously dominate its foe and destroy her city simply through the pumping of its superior alien schlong. Without letting up it drove her rapidly from a 6.0, to a 7.0, to an eight, until all of Beachport was trembling under the unending typhoon of its would-be protector's multi-orgasmic moaning.

Then, feeling instinctively through the soft, yielding, yet quite enjoyable flesh beneath it that its rival-cum-brood-mare had reached her maximum point of vulnerability, the giant alien beast made its final move. Turning its arrow-shaped head down, it's glowing red eyes found and looked straight down into hers. Gaping upwards through watery eyes, Valiant Valkyrie gasped, squirmed... and, unable to resist the furious plowing of its persuasive pile-driving penis, she obediently met her massive lover's gaze.

Eyes locked with its victim, the glow of the Kaiju's triple-lobed pupils briefly intensified. Valiant Valkyrie's eyes widened... but by then it was too late. Two small beams of red energy shot down from the beast's pupils into hers. Kaja's blue eyes blinked... and then grew faintly red themselves. They widened, gaping up into the sky as if in awe. Then, even as she shuddered and moaned in continuous orgasm, Valiant Valkyrie opened her lips and, with warbling voice, delivered to what was left of her city a singsong message, her voice rising and falling with the pumping of Kaiju cock and the rollercoaster of climax.

"Fellow women of Earth... hear me!" the Golden Goddess cried. "When... when the alien invaders come... take my advice. Do not resist them!" She shuddered as the Kaiju's penis slammed in and out of her wiggling pussy. "Give yourselves to them. Seek them out and offer your wombs for their seed. Abandon your doomed species and beg to be brood cattle in the new order." The glow of her eyes had started to fade, but still the voice continued. Meanwhile the great Kaiju ceased its continuous slamming and, its own hindquarters shuddering, slowly pulled back until only its tip remained inside her. "Do so, and you shall have the honor of bearing superior spawn. Resist... and you shall be destroyed with your inferior men."