Valid for One Time Only

Story Info
Contact magazine leads to meeting leads to sexy time.
4.5k words
4.05
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers

This story was inspired by a conversion with a fellow literotica user.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday

--------

It was Thursday night, I'd come home from the pub quiz, a little bit drunk, and thought I'd check out a website I'd heard of. It was supposed to be a faithful (or at least as far as possible) recreation of the old style "contact magazines that were a big thing in the 70s. I read through the rules (all quite sensible), and the FAQ, and figured "eh, why not."

I created a basic profile, just enough to get me access to listings and ads, and started browsing. Most were quite explicit in what they wanted, although some used abbreviations I wasn't initially familiar with (thank you Urban Dictionary), but there were a few that were much more subtle. One in particular caught my eye, it was local (the town listed was only about 40 miles away), and very simple.

Expanded out the text read: "Looking for male, to help married couple with problem. One event only. D&D free. Non-smokers, same expected. He 43, average build; she 39, blonde, curvy. Chat-only meet first."

I don't know quite what made it interesting. I can only assume it was the lack of detail, leaving so much to the imagination, or maybe it was the proximity, or perhaps it was the alcohol. I'm not sure. But I was sure enough to sign up for the membership tier that allowed me to send messages, and sent one, the gist of which was "Local-ish, interested in hearing more. D&D free and non-smoker, as requested. 35, fit, 5' 11", slim build." I was tempted to mention my cock size (7" and a respectable width), but it didn't feel right at this stage.

I hit send, packed up, and went to bed.

Friday

------

I got up the next morning, slightly hungover, decided not to start work until later (I'm a freelancer, working on large projects, so can take time if I need it), and took my coffee and laptop out onto the patio to catch up on social media.

I finally got to my email and worked through it, answering an email from my brother, deleting all the spam, and sending all the work stuff to my work account (some people still have my personal address from when I just started out). I was just about to close the page when another email arrived. It was from the contact magazine site. The subject line simply read "you have a new message".

It took me a moment to remember what I'd done, but it all came back to me as I clicked open the email and followed the link. Sure enough, there was a message for me. In summary it said that they were interested in meeting to discuss what they wanted help with, and was I free on Saturday afternoon to join them in a specific pub at 2PM. I looked up the pub on Google Maps and found it was roughly between the two towns, out in the country. I could easily drive there and had no other plans, so I sent back an agreement, mentioned that I'd be wearing a green t-shirt and black jeans, and said I looked forward to meeting them.

The rest of Friday was spent working, and I didn't think about the planned meet until after dinner when I realised I'd better check to see if they were OK with it. Going directly to the site, I logged in and found another message waiting for me from them (along with a load of unsolicited and uninteresting messages). They were happy to meet, they'd be outside if the weather stayed good, she'd be wearing a blue summer dress and he'd be in a white t-shirt and jeans. I popped a quick confirmation back, deleted the spam, and logged out.

Saturday

--------

Saturday morning was a lazy morning; I did some laundry, and tidied up a bit, grabbed a quick lunch, and pulled out my clothes for the afternoon. I had a nice long cool shower, had a shave, dried off, and got dressed. I had plenty of time, so I took the scenic route, enjoying the view over the countryside. Arriving at about 10 to 2 I parked up and looked around for the outside area. On the left side of the pub there was a large patio, but it was empty and fenced off, so I followed the path round to the other side and found the main outdoor area. There were a few occupied tables, but only one with a couple wearing what they'd said they'd be wearing. I walked over to them.

"I hope you're waiting for me?" I asked as I approached.

"I think we might be," she replied with a smile.

"Timed that well, I was just about to get another drink," he added.

"Voddy and coke again for me please," she asked. He looked at me questioningly.

"Bitter shandy please, I'm driving."

"Voddy and coke, bitter shandy, and a straight coke, got it." He walked off to the pub, leaving me, a complete stranger who he only knew via a contact website, alone with his rather sexy wife. I took a moment to appreciate her. Blonde, slim but not skinny, looked to be between 5' 6" and 5' 10" (it's always difficult to be sure when someone's sitting down) A very pretty face (with a cute smile) topped a sensuous neck with bare shoulders. Her breasts looked to be a good size, probably a C or D cup. Oddly I noticed her fingers specifically, they were slim and quite long, "pianist's fingers" as I've seen them described. There was a wedding ring, a couple of other small tasteful rings, and a bracelet on each wrist which matched the gold necklace that was hanging outside her dress.

"Well, I've never done this before, do we exchange names?" I asked, as I walked round the table to sit down across from her.

"Makes sense, I'm Ruth, he's Tony, and you are?"

"I'm Colin. It's nice to meet you Ruth."

"Likewise," she replied, making no secret of eyeing me up as I passed her and sat down.

We made small talk, discussing the pub, and the area, and other trivialities, until Tony came back and handed out the drinks.

"OK," he said as he sat down, "I suspect you're wondering why you're here?"

"The thought had crossed my mind, although the view is very pleasant," I joked, looking at Ruth.

I'm not going to detail the whole conversation, as it got quite deep, but the gist of it is this...

They had a problem. He couldn't get it up. It wasn't medical, it wasn't physical, he was just unable to get it up. They'd tried all sorts of things, roleplay, toys, uniforms, but none of it worked. He just could not get it up. Then one day he discovered that he could get a slight stirring by reading about married women getting fucked by men other than their husbands. Not enough to do anything with, but it lead them down a long and detailed discussion which resulted in the placing of the ad.

I asked why they hadn't put more detail in the ad. Turned out that was Ruth's idea, she figured that not putting detail would turn off those who couldn't be bothered to investigate and would act as a sort of filter.

"How many responses did you get?" I asked.

She chuckled, "ignoring spam and completely wrong... one."

I grinned, "glad I made the cut - such a wide field!" I paused, "So, where do I fit in (so to speak)?"

They looked at each other, and some sort of agreement passed between them. Ruth explained that they wanted to explore the idea of her having sex with someone else while Tony was there. They'd discussed it in depth, discussed what it was that got him turned on, what they wanted, how they wanted it to go.

I have to say, there was something surreal about sitting outside a country pub, drinking bitter shandy, and discussing with them about fucking her, and how it would work, and what would be expected, but at the same time it was very erotic, and I was very turned on.

"Can you direct me to the gents?" I asked, in a lull in conversation.

"It's next to the ladies, I was about to go, let me show you," said Ruth, rather quickly before Tony had a chance to get a word in.

"OK, thanks," I replied as I stood up, having to turn slightly to adjust my cock which was about to get trapped down the leg of my undies otherwise. I'll admit, the turning was also to allow Ruth to see what I was doing.

She got to her feet, and we walked to the pub door. As we got there I held back and waved for her to go through. "You just want to look at my bum," she giggled, clearly a little tiddly.

I took a moment to look, and then commented "well it is a nice-looking bum, at least as much as I can see."

At this point we were in the corridor, with closed doors to both sides of us, and the door to the pub about 10 feet ahead. She slowed down, reached down and took hold of the bottom of her dress, flipped it up at the back and flashed her bum to me. A lovely, curvy, smooth, bum, clad in lacey black Brazilian knickers which emphasised the curves. She quickly dropped the dress again, and without turning said "and now?"

I was just close enough to reach forward and gently pat her bum. "It's lovely," I replied, "and I love your taste in undies."

She giggled and pointed to the door labelled "Gents" as she went into the Ladies.

I'll admit, I was a little conflicted; on the one hand she'd gone way beyond the flirting that I had expected, but on the other hand we'd been talking about doing something specifically to help her husband. While I peed, I decided that it was probably the alcohol speaking, and that she was actually just nervous. In hindsight I think I was wrong.

After I'd washed my hands, I went back out to the corridor and decided to take a quick look at the bar since I hadn't been in there. (Tony had done both of the bar runs). As I walked out of the corridor, I heard a door open behind me and Ruth's voice saying "the outside is this way."

"I just wanted to see the bar," I replied over my shoulder, looking around. A nice, cosy looking, country pub, the usual dart board, pool table, and small groups of chairs.

As I started to turn, her hand slipped under my arm and hooked around it. "Shall we?" she said, pulling me back towards the outside.

We walked down the corridor, her arm still hooked in mine, and out into the open. Tony was looking over towards the door, although even if he hadn't been, he'd have noticed Ruth not letting go of me until we were back at the table. "Thank you for the escort milady," I commented, trying to defuse any issues, "I'm not sure I could have found the facilities without your help." Tony chuckled as Ruth and I sat down.

We chatted for a bit more, finessing the proposal, and as the chat drew to a natural conclusion, we all finished our drinks. Tony looked at Ruth, and something passed between them.

"I think we" (he pointed to himself and Ruth) "need to have a chat, and we'll be in touch. It's been really nice to meet you, and this has been a nice afternoon. And thanks for your input on the ideas, very much appreciated."

"You're most welcome," I replied, "and even if nothing comes of it, it's been an interesting and pleasant afternoon."

While he and I had been speaking, Ruth had stood up and come round to my side of the table. As I finished speaking, she held out her arms to me for a hug. I was more than happy to stand and give her a hug, and I made sure she could feel my firm cock pressed against her, while I squeezed her bum.

Walking to the car, I found myself thinking about Ruth, and Tony, and their problem; but I also found myself thinking about Ruth, and just Ruth. Driving home I couldn't get the view of her bum out of my mind, my cock kept reacting, and as soon as I got home and undressed I had to have a wank.

Later that evening, just as I was settling down to watch some telly after dinner, my phone pinged with an email notification. It was another "you have a new message" from the contact site. I quickly booted my laptop and logged in. The message was three words and a phone number. "Yes. Please call." So I called the number.

Ruth answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Ruth, Colin here, calling as requested."

"Oh, that was quick. We weren't expecting a call today," she replied, "let me talk to Tony a moment."

I could hear her muffled voice telling Tony who it was and asking if the plan was the same. I didn't hear his response, but she took her hand away from the phone and carried on.

"Are you free tomorrow afternoon, around 3PM?"

"I am indeed," I replied, mentally adding "and if I'm not, I soon will be!"

"Excellent. I'll text you the address. The plan is exactly as discussed; are you still OK with it?"

"Yup, that's fine. I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow."

"Oh you'll be doing more than seeing me," she answered, with a dirty chuckle behind her voice.

"Then I'm *really* looking forward to it," I replied.

She chuckled again, said goodbye, and hung up the phone.

A couple of minutes later I got a text message with an address. I plugged it into my GPS app, worked out when I needed to leave the house, and planned my day around that. Then I returned to my telly watching, but I kept thinking about Ruth and her lovely bum and what I was going to be doing to her tomorrow. Eventually I gave in and had another wank before bed.

Sunday

------

After having had a shave and a shower, I got dressed; boxer shorts, jogging bottoms, baggy t-shirt, and slip-on shoes (without socks). The idea was that I could be undressed quickly when I arrived with no faffing about and then grab my clothes quickly and leave when we were done.

My GPS took me right to their door, and there was a parking space just down the road. I got out of the car, locked it, and walked up their pathway to the front door. I knocked and waited, and few seconds later the door opened, but there was no one visible. I heard Ruth say "come in" from behind the door, so I walked in and turned around. She was standing behind the door, wearing a long robe of some sort. "Hi Ruth," I said.

She pushed the door closed, leaned forward and quickly kissed me, then dropped the robe. She was wearing a really sexy red dress, low cut at the top, showing a flash of black bra, and slit up the sides, showing black stocking tops, and high heels in a matching red.

"Like what you see?" she said, posing a little.

"Very nice indeed!" I replied, looking her up and down a couple of times with a big grin.

She smiled back at me, clearly enjoying the attention. "You can leave your keys there if you like," she noted, pointing to a space on a shelf over a radiator. It made sense, since the next time I'd need them was on my way out, so I set them down on the shelf.

She took my hand and lead me down the short corridor. As we turned the corner, she pointed to a door facing the front door and said "that's the downstairs loo, so you can get dressed in there after we're done?"

"Sure," I commented, as the living room came into view.

Tony was sat in an armchair, naked, a towel under him, facing the door, his limp cock sitting visible in his lap. He looked at me and said, "we're ready, are you clear on the plan?" His voice was shaky, nervous, but there was an undertone of excitement.

"Yup, sure am," I replied.

Ruth was still holding my hand, and I pulled her into my arms, pressing my lips against hers, kissing her vigorously as my hands ran over her bum. Our tongues teased each other as her hands ran up under my t-shirt, her nails dragging lightly down my back.

I broke the kiss (although I'd have preferred it to go on longer, she's a really good kisser) and stepped back a bit looking at the dress. I couldn't see a fastening on the front, so I asked her to turn round. Sure enough, there was a zip running down to the small of her back. I reached up and pulled it all the way down. Peeling her dress off over her shoulders she stepped out of it. I had been wrong. It wasn't a bra, it was a basque, with attached suspenders, and a lot of lace. She was wearing what appeared to be the same knickers that I'd seen and lusted over in the pub.

She turned around one and a half times, giving me a good look at her. I realised that the back of the knickers was lacy, but the front was more a sort of transparent mesh. By now my cock was threatening to burst out of my jogging bottoms, she looked so desirable, curvy, sexy, lovely big tits with nipples sticking out over the top of the basque, clearly excited about what we were doing.

I reached for her, and ran my hands over her breasts, her hips, her thighs, and back up to the top of her knickers. Hooking a finger in each side I slid them down, revealing a clean-shaven pussy. I slid them down as far as I could, then she stepped out of them. She turned around, standing with her legs a little apart, and bent over from the waist to pick them up. I was treated to a view of her shapely bum, and a flash of her pussy. She put the knickers on a chair by the door and turned back to me. She quickly took my t-shirt off, pausing to run her nails over my chest and tweak my nipples - she clearly liked doing things with her nails, and I wasn't about to stop her.

All of this had taken place in front of Tony and in silence (apart from me asking her to turn round). I glanced in his direction, his cock was still limp, but either he'd changed position, or something had stirred for him as it wasn't sitting the same way.

As Ruth put my t-shirt beside her knickers, I slipped my shoes off so they sat beside the chair.

She stepped over to me and knelt down in front of me. Taking hold of my hips she turned me slightly, probably to ensure that Tony would get a better view. Her hands ran from my nipples down my body to the top of my jogging bottoms, again using her nails to tease me. Pulling my jogging bottoms down a little until the top of my boxers were exposed, she then slipped her fingers inside at the front, pulled them forward and down, revealing my cock which fell forward a bit. She pulled my both of them all the way down at the same time, helping me to step out of them.

There I stood, naked, my cock pointing at the ceiling, Ruth on her knees in front of me, and her husband still sat on his chair, watching us.

She stood up, pausing to plant a kiss on the tip of my cock which made it twitch, picked up my boxers and jogging bottoms, and turned to add them to the pile on the chair. As she was pulling the boxers out of the jogging bottoms she managed to knock the other items off the chair. Muttering to herself she squatted down, the straps of the suspenders pulled tight across her butt cheeks, and quickly gathered everything up, putting it back on the chair. While she was doing this I was watching her bum, hoping she was going to stand up but stay bending over so I could see her pussy again. No such luck unfortunately, she stood straight up, patted the pile of clothes as she did so, and turned back towards me.

I had to think for a moment, about what was next in the plan, my little head was overriding my memory - he just wanted to get down and dirty with this gorgeous blonde, who was wearing high heels, black stockings, a red basque, and a big grin. She nodded at me and walked over to Tony. Standing in front of him, her legs slightly apart, she ran her hands down her thighs then up again over the basque, tweaking and teasing her nipples. She then stepped forward, resting her knees either side of him, and leaned against him. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, her pussy suddenly exposed, glistening with her excitement. She laid her head against his shoulder, and gave a little wiggle of adjustment, moving her knees slightly, her back now almost horizontal.

She then uttered one word... "Please" Not a question, or a request, but an instruction. A short form instruction for "please fuck me right now."

I was not about to disobey. Stepping forward and taking hold of her hips I lined my cock up with her pussy, placed the tip of it against her and rubbed it up and down a couple of times to make sure it was in position. Then, as discussed, I made eye contact with Tony. I held that eye contact while I slid my cock inside Ruth. Letting him see my face as I penetrated his wife, him hearing her moaning gently in his ear as the full length of my cock entered her. I held the eye contact as I pulled out, and then pushed forward again, making sure that he knew exactly what I was doing to Ruth.

wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers
12