Valid for One Time Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once that point had been established, I started to fuck her properly, slowly at first, then getting faster and harder, all the time she was moaning and whispering into his ear. I caught snippets of things she said, just words here and there, words like "full" and "big" and "good", words like "deep" and "wonderful" and "fuck". I thought I heard the phrase "real man" at one point too.

I'd broken eye contact with Tony by now as I was concentrating on fucking Ruth, watching her body rock with each thrust, imagining what it must feel like for Tony, the excitement of her nipples rubbing against her chest, but the knowledge that it was my cock that was making them hard, and me fucking her that was making them rub.

I could feel her excitement in the way she pushed back against me, making sure she was getting all of me. Her moaning was getting louder, which is a real turn on for me, I love the sound of my partner's pleasure. Suddenly I felt her pussy contract, squeezing my cock hard, as she let out a deep, almost guttural, groan of pleasure. That was enough to push me over the edge and I could feel my orgasm starting to rise.

I made eye contact with Tony again, just in time for the first shot of cum to shoot deep inside Ruth. I'm sure from his eyes that he could tell I was cuming, even before I changed pace and started single deep thrusts, each thrust accompanied by a squirt, and a moan from Ruth. Her pussy continued to pulse around my cock as her own orgasm continued, almost like it was milking me, trying to pull me deep inside.

I pulled out for my last squirt, shooting it directly onto the entrance to her cum filled pussy, so it would dribble down onto his cock. Letting go of her hips, I squeezed her butt cheeks, and as agreed, immediately turned around, picked up my clothes, and walked through to the downstairs bathroom without saying anything. I cleaned up, got dressed, and left.

The basic idea behind the scene was that I'd used Ruth for my own pleasure, in front of Tony, and she'd enjoyed it more than she could with his cock. I know I'd enjoyed it, and based on the noises I was certain she had too.

As I came out of the bathroom, I glanced back into the living room. They were still in that position, my cum slowly dribbling out of her and onto his cock. I could hear whispered voices, and see his cock was now very hard and pointing at her pussy (although it was smaller than mine of course). I smiled, knowing that I'd helped them both, and got a damn good shag out of it too. I just hoped they had a plan for him to fuck her now. But that wasn't my problem, I'd done as agreed and so. picking up my keys, I opened the front door and stepped through it.

Closing the door behind me I listened for the click of the lock engaging then I turned and walked down the path, wondering... will I get a call-back? Or was that it?

I drove home with thoughts and memories spinning around in my head. As I pulled up my phone pinged. I stopped the car on the drive, got out, locked it, and started towards the house. Opening my phone I found a text from Ruth's number. It read "check your pocket for a memento; I know you liked them; thank you!"

Confused, I fumbled in my pockets. There, pushed right to the bottom, was the knickers I'd taken off her. She must have put them in my pocket when she was picking up the clothes after she'd knocked them over.

I quickly shoved them back into my pocket and almost ran to my front door. Once I was inside I pulled the knickers out and looked at them properly. They were still a little damp in the crotch, and I'll admit that I did have a sniff. They smelt of Ruth's pussy, and my cock sprang back to life.

"Thank you, I'll treasure them," I sent back by text. I thought about continuing the conversation, but she'd already gone beyond the agreed communication, so I decided the ball had to be completely in her, or their, court.

Maybe I'll get another message, maybe it was a one event deal. Time will tell, but I was happy that I'd helped them.

12