All Comments on 'Valid for One Time Only'

by wyrdrune

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a moment when she told him to leave his keys the thought emerged that maybe they were going to rob him. For the husband to show no real emotion, he should see a doctor for help. Then since she really wasn't too demonstrative, maybe they are both cold fish who enjoy using other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No just no. Just watch a high class porno. Why bring another man into a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BARF

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank you. It was "Real". No special forces guy involved. No guy with a 14 inch cock. No woman with EEE sized breasts. Like I said, it gave the appearance of a real situation. I kept mentioning that because it was very similar to two of three sessions I had with different couples, again back in the 1970's. Mmm Nice memories. Cheers.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Well written piece, very erotic.

craigoolcraigoolover 1 year ago

I thought this to be a wonderful and well written story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. I have done the same for my husband several times when the stresses in his life gave him a temporary case of ED. I loved the opportunities to have him watch me being fucked by other men; it was a huge, erotic thrill, and it made my husband rock hard. You do what is needed when your spouse needs help, and it's wonderful when the result is a win-win.

jennyphiljennyphilover 1 year ago

Excellent! We used Rendezvous to fing swingers, back in the 1980's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS. Is this section nothing more than a cuck lovers gathering point? Getting over it real quick. Such a shame too. Used to like this site.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Very good! I enjoyed reading and could relate to the story.

Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous