Valoris Ch. 02

Story Info
A magical world, full of fun and fucking.
802 words
4.37
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Chapter 2*

Woken by rattling keys Jack opens his eyes, the tight embrace of the shackles on his wrists and the cold stone floor pressing against his body quickly reminding him that he is being held captive by lelah, a beautiful vampire he'd been hired to kill, yet made to become a toy for her pleasure. "Breakfast." The guard grunts and slides it through to jack.

He has been here for a couple weeks now, and is learning the routines. The guards give three meals a day, Lelah will come to the cell most nights during the week, and on weekends she'll take him from his cell for the day to fulfil her desires.

Moonlight creeps between the cell bars, illuminating the four walls that hold him, briefly looking up from his food he notices a silhouette by the entrance. Lelah enters the cell, walking toward him like a panther, hunger in her eyes. Time to fuck.

Never one to pass up on the chance to sleep with a beautiful woman, Jack goes along with it, meanwhile planning his escape.

As she gets closer he knows what to do, grabbing her by the waist he brings her close, pressing her body against his. One hand moving up her back to her neck, tilting her head slightly, he kisses along her jaw line and down her neck. Biting along the collarbone, he grabs her tits firmly, squeezing the nipple slightly between his thumb and index finger. As he plays with her tits, using his tongue he teases along her arm toward her armpit and down the side of her torso. Feeling a slight shiver and hearing a restrained moan escape her lips causes his already semi-hard cock to bulge between her thighs. Expecting this, Lelah pushes his engorged dick between her thighs and starts to rub against it, feeling her juices start to cover the length of his shaft he sucks on her tits teasing her nipples while thrusting between her thighs.

"Here.. my treat for being such a fun toy to play with" Slowly pushing Jack down, securing his restraints so he can't use his hands, and tying his legs open. She proceeds to kneel down, placing a ring around the base of his dick. Dribbling some spit onto his cock she slowly starts to stroke along the shaft, teasing his balls with her other hand she moves in and starts to suck on them, still stroking his cock but not letting him cum. She licks from the head down between the nuts and down her long tongue teasing around his asshole, poking in, feeling him swell up in her hand she moves back up to suck on his balls. After hours of edging and teasing, Lelah decides to allow Jack to cum. Removing the ring she can see he's on the verge, sucking on her finger she gently wraps her other hand around his massive erection, feeling it twitch as it drips with precum and while sucking his balls vigorously strokes finally allowing streams of cum to flow out, built for hours, launching in the air covering lelah and jack in his hot mess.

Not forgetting his lack of mercy when he first made her cum, she sticks her finger in his ass pushing up against his prostate instantly causing him to have another orgasm. Now standing over him, she squats down on his dick, taking him all the way in. The feeling of her wet pussy restoring his hard-on he raises his hips picking her up some, and starts to build a rhythm, slowly increasing the speed and force he's fucking her with. Her breasts jiggling in front of him as he pounds away at her pussy, grabbing one and biting her nipple hard causes Lelah to tighten, feeling herself lose control she wraps one hand around his neck and strangles him. A small grin and a moan escape her lips. Jack, not slowing, feeling her pussy convulse around his twitching cock he starts to cum, thrusting deep and hard, releasing an animalistic grunt of pleasure.

Lelah's moans escape her control as she begins to climax, her whole body shaking. Jack can feel her tightening around him as she grinds his cock against her cervix rocking back and forth, torrents of pleasure washing over their bodies.

Jack, finally clearing the cloud of pleasure fogging his thoughts, notices one of her hairpins has fallen on the floor next to him. As she gets up, he shuffles as much as he can hiding the pin under his torso. Standing over him, cum slowly dripping out of her pussy, she turns around walking away. Stopping briefly she snaps her fingers, the ropes untie and chains loosen, as he sits up he places one hand on the pin hoping she doesn't notice it missing.