Val's Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her index finger, she touched her inner lips.

"These are the lips, they are very sensitive, but the hot spot on a woman is right here, this is my clitoris." She took my hand and placed my finger on her clit and told me be gentle with it at first, it is so sensitive it's almost painful. I started out with long strokes of my tongue and soon she was moaning and moving her head back and forth. I took this as a sign I was doing ok so I stiffened my tongue and slid it into her vagina.

"Oh yes," she cried, "that feels so good." Then she gently grabbed my head and positioned my mouth over her clitoris.

"Ok now suck it, please, suck it nice."

As I took the nub into my mouth, it seemed to swell up like a little cock, and she began thrashing her head back and forth.

"Yes, suck it hard now, eat my pussy, that's it. Oh shit, I'm coming." She forced her pussy against my mouth and I nibbled gently on her clit and this seemed to put her over the top. Her whole pussy started to spasm as wave after wave of sensation rocked her. My face was soaked with her juices now and as the spasms receded I looked up at her and smiled. I sat up in the seat and just took in the sight before me. Valerie, her hair soaked with sweat looked more beautiful that anything I had ever seen. Her pussy was still partially open and was still swollen from the recent passion.

"Are you sure you never ate pussy before," she asked, "you sure learn quickly." I cleaned my face with some tissues from the glove box.

"No, but you are a great teacher." Realizing we had been gone long enough to eat a case of burgers, we quickly dressed and headed for home. All the way home I couldn't keep my hands off her luscious tits. "Damn, now I am starving" I said as we walked up the sidewalk. We both were laughing as we entered the house.

"Did you guys have fun?” my mom asked.

"Yes," I answered, "best burgers I ever tasted. Goodnight mom." As I was waiting for sleep to come, I marveled at how great this summer had turned out to be, but there was something about Val I couldn't quite figure out. She said she had been felt up before, both over and under the bra. She'd had fingers in her pussy before, had even had her pussy eaten, but had never sucked a cock. Odd, I thought as I drifted off.

After that night, I didn't bother Val much for the next few days. I didn't want to push a good thing too far. For her part, she didn't seem to be angry with me, as I had expected. When we were alone, she only wore the bikini bottoms, of course, and she seemed to be confused by my lack of attention to her. One afternoon as I was eating the lunch Val had made me, she came downstairs with her top on.

"Ginny is coming over in an hour, I need to wear this."

“Sure” I said. Ginny was a knockout also. She was a petite brunette, and she wore a bikini that had to be illegal in most states. It was basically 3 small patches of fabric connected by strings. I had ogled her many times through my binoculars, and just the thought of her made my cock jump in my pants. I had to go back to work; damn the luck, but it would be a long summer. Before I left though, I had a couple of questions I wanted to ask.

"Val, sit down for a minute, ok? I want to ask you something." As she did I told her what was confusing me about her past sexual experiences.

“Are you really a virgin?” I asked her.

"There are a lot of 18 year old virgins, Dennis, don't believe everything you read in those porno mags of yours," she smiled as if she had scored a point in a debate.

"But then how do you get a guy to eat your pussy without having to suck him off in return."

She hadn't anticipated this question and her face became a mask of confusion as she searched for a plausible answer. Nothing came out though; she just stared at me. After a few seconds, a light bulb clicked on in my head. She had never mentioned a guy today or on the night of our burger run.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, Val?" At this she seemed to find something very interesting to look at on the floor. I lifted her chin gently with my finger and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Come on now, don't be shy," I whispered. "Tell me, please."

She took a deep breath and started explaining.

"I wasn't very experienced when I got here, just some kissing and petting with a few of the boys I dated. Ginny and Marcie accepted me as a friend right away, and were surprised when I told them I was a virgin. They told me they had both been intimate with their boyfriends, but that if I wasn't ready for that there were other ways of doing stuff." She looked so embarrassed that I almost laughed, but what was happening in my pants was no laughing matter.

"They said I was very beautiful and that some guy would be lucky to get my cherry. I told them I was terrified of the pain and bleeding that seemed to come with that act. Ginny told me that many girls lose their hymen through sports or other reasons and they don't experience any pain at all. Then she asked if my hymen was still intact. I had to tell her I didn't know," she went on.

"She insisted on checking it out herself. I was totally embarrassed, but they had seen me naked while we were changing many times so I thought it would be ok."

“They had me sit on the edge of the bed and spread my legs, and Ginny gave me a tour of my private parts. She showed me where my inner lips began, tracing them lightly with her finger. Then she exposed my clitoris, rubbed it gently, and showed me how it got bigger when touched. Of course, by now I was quite wet and very horny. One thing led to another and we spent the whole afternoon making love. It was awesome. And as it turned out, my hymen was gone, Ginny proved that with her long fingers."

By now she was getting into it, and looking at my pants, she knew I was also. I was getting ready to ask her to help me out of my predicament, when the doorbell rang. I could see Ginny's car in the driveway and an idea hit me.

"I'm going up to your room, after a little sun, ask Ginny if she feels like a shower. I'll be in your closet. I want to watch you two."

"You’re such a little perv," she laughed as she headed for the door.

On the way to Val's room, I stopped by my own to pick up my binoculars. Her room provided an even better view than mine did, and I watched as they put lotion on each other. It was an exquisite site, the sun glinting off the oiled hard bodies below. Soon they were gathering up there stuff and coming in the back door. I had already scoped out my hiding place. Her closet was right next to her bed and had louver type doors. I had a perfect view of the whole bed.

As they walked into the room and locked the door, Ginny pulled Val to her and they kissed passionately, slowly removing the yellow bikini. Then she slipped out of her tiny string suit and they were both naked in front of me. Two beautiful, naked teenagers not 6 feet away, and on top of that they were making out and touching each other. Could it possibly get any better than this, I thought to myself. Then they headed into the shower together.

Once I could hear them laughing and having fun in the shower, I slipped out of my hiding place and looked in through the slit between the door and the jamb. Ginny was kneeling in front of Val. Val had her head thrown back and was obviously enjoying what Ginny was doing. The sight of them making love in the steamy shower enclosure, wet bodies exploring each other, was almost more than I could take. I didn't want to leave a warm puddle of goo on her carpet, so I refrained from touching myself. On the way back to my hiding place, I grabbed a pair of pink panties from the top of Val's dresser and stuck them in my pocket.

'Showtime', I thought, as they came into the bedroom wearing small towels that almost covered them but not quite. Ginny lay down on her back, and smiled up at Val.

"Why don't you show me what you learned the other day, honey"? She suggested. I wanted to jump out of the closet and add, "Yes why don't you show us both." But that would have been a bad idea though, and besides, I could see that Val didn't need any further encouragement. As she began licking Ginny's very cute pussy, she looked back between her legs to where I had a great view and smiled. She was on her hands and knees, presenting me with a perfect view of her lovely pussy and her tight little asshole.

She wiggled her ass from side to side as she tongued her friend’s clit, and soon she was slipping a finger into her own pussy, putting on a show for me that I'll never forget. As Ginny started to come, I could see Val's pussy begin to shudder too, and I new they were coming together. I made it a perfect triple play as I shot an enormous load into the panties. After they switched places and repeated the scene, they went back into the shower, giving me a chance to slip out and head for work. On the walk there, I tried to think up a good excuse for being late.

When I arrived at the garage, Danny's father had already left to get in some golf and I didn't need any of the excuses after all. I had been starting to feel guilty about keeping my good luck to myself. After all, he was my best friend, he had helped out with the car, and I was reaping all the rewards and keeping it all to myself, like a selfish shit. I decided that the next phase of "The Perfect Summer" should include a little something for my best bud, Dan. I thought up a lot of scenarios of how to get my pal involved, but in the end I just handed him the contract with no explanation. He read it quickly, looked at me quizzically, then read it once more. I could see that he didn't make all the connections.

"I thought you messed up the mustang," he said.

"No, it was her," I explained, "I felt bad for her."

“What do you think of Val, anyway?," I asked him.

"Are you kidding, she's incredible."

"Would you be interested in seeing her naked?” I asked.

"No, I'm a big faggot," he laughed, "what do you think, I'm stupid or...."

Stopping himself in mid-sentence, he lifted up the contract and seemed to study it for a long time.

"No way," he said, "are you telling me that..." his voice trailed off again.

I just let my smile be my answer. His own smile came quickly and broadly.

"It was just a bad scratch, I don't understand." He seemed to be thinking out loud now.

"She doesn't know that. Besides, here is your half of the down payment for the work." I handed him seven twenties and a ten. "The balance is non-monetary and is payable on demand whenever I get the urge for the rest of the summer."

"You mean you can have her whenever you want, and keep the money too?"

“Yup, that’s the deal. Since you were involved in fixing the car, I figure you should get in on the rewards. Are you interested?”

“Hell, yes." Dan was now smiling broadly, obviously picturing all the possibilities.

“Come on, Val. A deal is a deal. Besides, Dan is the only other person who will know. Remember, if it weren’t for him, we never would have gotten the car fixed in time. She thought about this for a while, and then seemed to accept the inevitable.

“Okay, you win. But that’s it. No one else. Agreed?”

“Agreed," I said, and we shook hands on it.

“What exactly did you have in mind?”

‘Well, I thought he’d enjoy watching Ginny and you as much as I did."

“Well, she is coming over to swim this afternoon” she said.

‘Perfect, I’ll arrange for us both to have the afternoon off."

“Just be cool and follow my lead, OK?” I asked as we walked up to the front door.

“That’s fine with me." As we walked in the door, Val walked over to say hi.

“Hi Val, nice to see you again” said Danny.

“Hello. I never thanked you for helping with the car. I hope I can make it up to you today." Danny’s face turned a nice shade of crimson.

“My pleasure, Val” he stammered.

“Ginny will be here soon, but I thought you might like a quick look first." Reaching around, Val deftly unsnapped her yellow bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Danny’s eyes almost bugged out of his head as those luscious melons bounced free.

Before Dan could say a word, she quickly slid the bottoms down her legs and stood in front of us as naked as the day she was born.

“Wow, you are so beautiful," said Dan. Val then turned around 360 degrees so we could appreciate the view from all angles.

OK, you better get into your hiding spot. I’m going out to the pool. With that, she retrieved her bikini and slipped it back on. She smiled at us and headed for the pool.

“Jesus” Dan gushed. “She is so awesome."

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, follow me."

A few minutes later, Ginny arrived and soon we were sitting in Val’s room watching them sunbathe. After about fifteen minutes they headed into the house and we climbed into the closet.

“Now what?” asked Dan.

“You’ll see, just keep quiet." Ginny entered the bedroom behind Val and as soon as the door closed she started taking off her bikini. Once she was naked, Ginny started helping Val take her bathing suit off. Dan couldn’t believe his eyes as the two naked beauties started kissing passionately.

Moving to the bed, Val settled between Ginny’s legs and was soon tasting her girlfriend’s moist center. Ginny began writhing and moaning and had an orgasm in no time at all. They then arranged themselves into the 69 position and soon both were moaning. They came as one and then lay in each other’s arms kissing gently and whispering for a few minutes. I figured that the show was over, but just then Val stood up and walked right over to the closet. Opening the door, she flashed us her brightest smile.

“Come on out, we have a surprise for you."

No one was more shocked than I, except maybe for Danny.

“Are you guys up for more than just watching?”

“Damned straight” I replied. The girls had us take off all our clothes and sit side by side on the bed. Ginny knelt in front of me and Val did the same in front of Danny. As I watched stunned, Ginny began licking Danny’s cock. Val and I just watched as Ginny showed off her talents at sucking. Apparently she had had quite a bit of practice. Danny appeared to be on cloud 9 and I could see why.

Ginny was occasionally giving pointers to Val as she demonstrated each trick on Danny. Val then tried the same moves on me. My attention was focused on the incredibly sexy sight of Ginny sucking off Danny. Then I would look down at my beautiful Val doing the same thing to me. This was truly a defining moment in my young life. Danny came with a rousing orgasm about 5 minutes later and I followed shortly after. Ten minutes later we were being taught the art of eating pussy. Ginny was an awesome lover with a voracious appetite for sex. We all went down to the pool and went swimming to cool off after about an hour of intense lovemaking.

The girls made sandwiches for lunch then it was back up to Val’s room for more lessons in the art of love. We never made it back to work that day. We made love for the rest of the afternoon, switching partners several times.

Later, as I walked Danny to his car, he thanked me profusely and said it had been the best day of his life. I agreed and said we’d do it again soon. It had indeed turned out to be the best summer of my life.

Thanks for reading THE CONTRACT. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is intended or implied.

12