All Comments on 'Val's Dilemma'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuk4yookuk4yooabout 5 years ago
Luv Story

Very Sweet. Luvd this story. Really prompted my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ending?

Not much of an ending, needs a lot of work.

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Well written fantasy, loved it was hot

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Really sad

Nice little tale of boy becomes girl, gets girl.

You really missed on some great parts of this type of changeover story. He was too easy with the changes in his life. There is more than exchanging body parts. He needed to change his whole approach to life. You could have chronicled all the changes he needed to go through.

He got the girl too quick. Heck she would have noticed something wrong even if her cunt was in the right place.

Needed to get revenge on guy for raping her. Should have got the pill then really let him have it.

Then in major romantic love scene between the two girls, flushed it down the toilet.

Nice tale, you tell it well, just left a lot on the table.

Tags really wrong. Not transsexual or transgender. Only minor character Justine got that role.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
loved it

Lovely story :) I would love to become a beautiful girl like Val and be with Casey. We would be a loving couple and maybe even adopt a daughter together 😉 That would be my 💓 dream .. I am only a trans but so much like the warm loving Casey 😍❤️and so comfortably soft and femm .

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Who has that Pink Pill? I want one! To hell with the Blue Pill! Goeff was a pig and a thief looking to rape! He should get that pink pill for the injustices and no blue pill to return! I'm glad Val and Casey are together! I did write two submissions today but internet lost my comments! Great job jackie_em!

Synthia44Synthia44over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved to find a pink pill like that. I only wish it were true and not a fantasy. Loved reading it and I don't usually read long stories but this one captivated me from the beginning. Would love to see a follow up to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous