Val's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers

After several minutes of kissing , Casey stopped, pulled back slightly and smiled at Val. "Well, baby, for someone who's never been with another girl before, that wasn't too bad."

"I loved it, too."

"I think you need to clean up and get to class though."

"I wish I didn't."

"Does that mean you think you'd like more later?"

"Can we?"

Casey kissed Val, and smiled at her. "I won't promise forever, but for now, I'd sure like to spend time with you."

"I'd love that."

Casey patted Val's ass. "Now get that cute little butt going so you can get to class."

Val reluctantly got up, then quickly rinsed off in the shower and dressed.

"Okay, baby. Come back here after class. We'll get a pizza or something, do some studying, and then have some fun."

Casey kissed Val, patted her on the ass and shooed her out the door.

.....................

Val sat through her class and took notes as best she could, but her mind kept going back to Casey and what they had done just before. As Val sat there, another woman walked by her, Val got the scent of the woman and had flashbacks to making love to Casey. They were so vivid, she felt like she was no longer even in the classroom. She could almost taste, smell, and feel Casey.

A few people looked strangely as Val, while she was in class. The instructor never called roll, but passed around a list of the students, and each one initialed by their name to indicate they had been there. The person that Val passed the list to, looked at her, then stared at the list. Val got a little antsy. She was hardly anyone who stood out as a guy, but clearly a few people were surprised to see someone they didn't recognize. No one, including the instructor said anything, so she just stayed small and quiet.

After class, Val grabbed her books and realized she needed to pee. She almost walked into the men's restroom just out of habit, but as she got to the door, someone opened it from inside, saw her and did a double take. He pointed to the women's restroom and spoke, "I could be wrong, but I think you want that one."

Val scurried over to the woman's restroom, and looked back as she got to the door. The guy at the men's restroom was looking at her and smiling. He licked his lips, and Val quickly went in the women's room. None of the women seemed to pay her any attention, so Val went into a stall and closed the door. She pulled down her jeans and panties, and sat on the toilet.

Val was a little disturbed, first at almost having gone in the men's room by mistake, and also by the reaction of the man. After a minute she was able to relax enough to be able to pee, then just sat there for a while. She wanted to get back to Casey's place, but she didn't want to run into that guy again. Finally her heartbeat got back to normal. She realized her pussy was wet from the urine, so she got some paper and wiped before pulling her panties and jeans back up.

Val washed her hands, then waited until a couple of other women were leaving to leave the restroom with them. The guy was nowhere to be seen, which made Val breathe a sigh of relief. She walked quickly back to Casey's place and tapped lightly at the door. Casey opened the door, smiled at Val and waved her in. After Casey closed the door, she grabbed Val and gave her a passionate kiss.

"For a few minutes, I was worried you weren't coming back."

"Why would I want to be anywhere else?"

"I don't want you to be anywhere else, but we'd better get some studying done before we relax."

Casey kissed Val and led her over to the sofa. Val sat down and just stared at Casey for a bit.

"You'd better get a book. Studying me won't help you pass your courses."

Casey kissed Val on the nose before grabbing a book and sitting down. "We can both sit here and study, as long as you can behave."

Val looked slightly disappointed as Casey continued. "We'll make time to misbehave later."

Val gave Casey a shy smile, then grabbed a book and tried to focus on it. It was hard because Val couldn't completely ignore the physical warmth and feminine aroma of Casey alongside her. Somehow Val managed to get some studying done though. They took a break to eat some pizza, then studied a bit more.

Around nine o'clock, Casey leaned over and nibbled at Val's ear. "I hope you got some studying done, at least."

"Yeah, but you're the nicest distraction I can imagine."

"Well, baby, you did good on your first lesson, but we need to teach you more about making love to a woman."

Casey stood, took Val's hand and drew her to her feet, then led her to the bed, where they made love until both were exhausted. As Val lay there, she began thinking, for the first time. She and Casey were doing what Val has most wanted, but it was with Val as a woman. How would Casey react when Val changed back to a guy?

Val drifted off to sleep with Casey spooning her and with the most satisfied feeling she'd even had in her life. The next morning Val awoke in Casey's arms. They spent some time kissing before they showered together. Val was stiff from the previous day's run. Casey said she wouldn't torture her two days in a row, but she expected Val to run with her the next morning.

"As long as I wake up in bed next to you, I'll gladly run with you."

"Does that mean you ARE up to a run today?"

"How about we do that tomorrow, and I'll take ibuprofen and stretch today."

"So then you'll be back tonight?"

"If you want me."

"I bought the pizza last night. You can spring for take-out Thai tonight."

"You strike a hard bargain."

"Now get that cute ass out of here so I can go running."

They kissed, Casey patted Val's butt, then shooed her off.

......................

Now Val still didn't have the other pill that would change her back, and even if she did, based on what Justine said, she'd need to stay a woman for at least two weeks and perhaps a month. Val had texted Geoff wanting to know when he would have her other pill. Instead of giving her an answer, he wanted to get together with her at her place, or maybe his.

Val texted back that she was only meeting Geoff in public places until she changed back.

Val finally broke down the next day and called Geoff. "Come on Val, you know me. Why can't we meet at your place?"

"After what you did last time, there's no fucking way."

"Girl, you know you enjoyed it."

"I got something better."

"Don't tell me you got your dream woman to speak with you."

"She did a hell of a lot more than speak with me."

"Damn, girl. You're moving pretty fast there. You think she's enough into girls to let you fuck her?"

"Somehow I think she just might."

"How far did you get with her?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Well, then either you didn't get far at all, or you've already fucked her."

"Never mind that, just get me my damned pill."

"If she fucked you that fast as a girl, she might not want you when you go back to being a guy."

Val had chills when she thought about it. She loved what she and Casey had done, but what if Casey only wanted her as a woman. Val snapped back to reality. "I'll worry about that when the time comes, just get me the fucking pill that I already paid you for."

"Damn, girl, don't get your panties all in a wad, though if you do, I'd be happy to help you straighten them out."

"Keep your fucking hands off my panties, and the rest of me too."

"I may need to ask for a bonus for the second pill, and not something you pay in cash."

"That ain't fucking happening, and I'm done talking to you until you have my pill."

With that, Val hung up on Geoff. She sat, shaking, both at the thought of not being able to change back, and at the thought of having to fuck Geoff to get the other pill. Geoff tried calling her back a few times, but Val didn't answer his calls or texts. She wanted to block his number, but she knew she also needed to hear from him when he had the pill.

.....................

Val went to her morning classes, then met Casey and her friends for lunch. When Val arrived, Casey gave her a long kiss, which got a few comments from the other women.

"Damn, Case, you're working faster than usual."

"Well, we know what these two are doing later."

"Later? They're almost doing it right now."

Val blushed as she and Casey sat down. Casey scooted her chair close to Val's and put her arm around Val, before letting her hand slips down over Val's ass, which she rubbed until Val squirmed.

"Okay, girls, try to keep your clothes on - at least in public."

"You know these two will be naked as soon as the door shuts."

"If not before."

"Well, looks like these two are off the market for a while."

"I'll say."

Val turned slightly to look at Casey and leaned a bit toward her. Casey leaned in and gave her another long kiss. Some of the furor died down, but there were stray comments through lunch about Casey and Val. At first Val was embarrassed, but eventually decided that at least a few of the women were jealous, though she wasn't wholly sure which of them they were jealous of.

The next class was one that they had together, so Casey and Val walked hand in hand to class, and kissed again before going in the classroom. They sat next to each other in the back of the room.

"You know I love you, babe, but we will need to pay attention in class."

Val nodded. What she really wanted was to be in bed with Casey, but she had classes and needed to make some kind of decent grades in them. Val glanced over a few times, but Casey seemed to be paying attention to the instructor. Val broke down and listened to the lecture and took notes.

After class, they had a break, and Casey suggested they study in the library. Casey had a paper she had to write and she plugged in her laptop and typed away as Val studied for her classes. Val got a few more texts and calls from Geoff, which she ignored. Casey gave her a funny look, then went back to writing her paper.

They took a break a little later and talked a bit.

"I see you've been getting a bunch of calls that you've ignored."

"Someone who I thought was a friend."

"Male or female?"

"Male."

"He's interested in you?"

"Unfortunately."

"And you're not interested in him?"

"Not that way."

"You said you'd been with a guy..."

"He got me drunk and did things."

"And now he wants to do more?"

"Yeah."

"Tell him to fuck off and block him."

"I paid him for something and he still owes it to me."

"What was it?"

"Well, uh..."

"It wasn't drugs was it?"

"Not that kind."

"What kind was it?"

"It's kind of embarrassing."

"After what we've done, you're embarrassed at something?"

"I'll tell you, I swear. I just need to get my shit together first."

"Okay, babe."

Val hugged Casey, then they kissed. They sat quietly for a few minutes before Casey spoke again. "So I'm not going to lose you to that guy, anyhow."

"You won't lose me to any guy. I don't want to be with a guy."

"I understand, babe. I don't want to either."

"Not any guy - at all?"

"None at all. I only want to be with women, and I like being with you."

"The, uh - drug that he was supposed to get me - I like women and I thought about being a guy, and the pill would have changed me to one."

"You have to decide what you want for yourself. If you have to be a guy, do it. I'll miss you though."

"So if I became a guy -?"

"There's women who might be interested in you, but I wouldn't be one of them."

"But if I stay a woman -?"

"I won't make any promises, but as long as it works for both of us - "

"That kind of complicates things."

"You don't have the pill now anyhow, right?"

"No, and I'm not sure when I can get it."

"Is taking it and changing really important to you?"

"We haven't been together long, but you're becoming important to me."

"You may have to decide what's more important - me or being a guy."

"Until I can get the pill, there's no choice to make."

Casey ran her hand down the side of Val's face. "The question is how serious do I want to get about a woman who might decide she'd rather be a guy than be with me?"

Val began to cry. Casey held her tight as she wept.

......................

They went to Casey's place and had dinner, studied more and then made love. Val could tell that Casey was a bit more withdrawn than she had been. After making love, they lay in bed together before dropping off to sleep. Val decided that she needed to address their earlier discussion.

"Casey, as long as you are my girl, and you don't want me to be a guy, I think I'm willing to stay a woman."

"Are you sure, babe? Earlier you sounded like you wanted to be a guy."

"You won't promise forever, so I shouldn't have to either. But I don't think I want to change if changing means losing you."

"That's easier to say when you don't have the means to change anyhow."

"Even if I had the pill, I wouldn't have to take it."

"And the first time we had a nasty argument, you might just pop that baby."

"But if I don't get it, then you decide you don't want me, I don't have the option to change."

Casey paused, then looked Val in the eyes.

"Why did I never see you in my class before?"

"I... because, well... you see..."

"No, I'm afraid I don't see."

"There's two pills, one to change a woman to a man, and one to change a man to a woman."

"And you didn't use to be a woman, did you?"

Val squirmed and tried to look away, then looked back at Casey before continuing.

"No. I was a guy and was attracted to you. You wouldn't have anything to do with me, so I took the one pill to be a woman to get closer to you."

"You certainly succeeded at that."

"I figured if I found out about you and what you liked and you liked me as a person, then I could change back and we could be a couple."

"But you only had the one pill."

"I had both, and the guy who sold them to me stole it back after getting me drunk and fucking me."

"Sounds like he fucked you over two ways."

"I was surprised when you and I ended up in bed together."

"Surprised good, or surprised bad?"

"Surprised good, but I didn't even think about what it might mean for the future."

"And now that you know?"

"I really want to be with you."

"Even if that means never going back to being a guy?"

"You're the first woman I've ever been with."

"So none as a guy?"

"None."

"Maybe you need to be with a few more, including as a guy before you really decide what you want."

"But if I do that, I may lose you."

"You just might."

"I - don't want to do that."

"How can you be sure this is what you want?"

"When you find something really good, do you chance losing it because you might like something else?"

"You tell me."

"I don't want to."

"And the pill you have ordered?"

"Maybe I should ask for my money back, and tell him to forget it."

"Are you sure you won't regret it?"

"Not as long as you're my girl."

"That's a life changing decision. Sleep on it. Think long and hard before you commit yourself."

"If I stay as I am, what are the chances that you won't dump me anyhow?"

"There's no certainties in life - none. The only thing we can be sure of that we will eventually die."

Val cried. Casey held her, petted her head, and tried to console her as they dropped off to sleep.

.....................

The next morning, Val woke up in Casey's arms. Val kissed Casey, who kissed her back. There was almost a desperation in Val's kisses, as she continued to kiss Casey and touch her body, her breasts, her pussy. Casey seemed almost bemused at Val.

"Trying to get what you can while it lasts?"

"No. I don't want to give you up, even if it means not changing back."

"You're in the throes of new-found passion, but how ill you feel tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year?"

"Like you said, there's no certainties. The only thing I'm sure of is what I feel now."

"And your friend with the pill?"

"If he were really my friend, he wouldn't have fucked me over and stolen the pill I paid him for."

Casey leaned over and kissed Val. "Then maybe we can just see where it goes from here."

They kissed a bit, before getting dressed and going for a run. Casey tried to take it easy on Val, then they went back to Casey's place to shower together. They didn't have a whole lot of time but kissed and touched before dressing and going to class.

After class, Val got a call from Justine.

"So how is it going living as a woman?"

"It has been wonderful."

"You managed to get your girl to talk with you?"

"Talk with me? We've spent the last two nights in bed making love."

"Damn, for a virgin, you moved pretty fast."

"Well, she moved fast, and she likes women."

"She likes women also, or she only likes women?"

"Only women."

"Kind of throws a wrench in your plan to win her and change back."

"I'm not sure I'm going to change back."

"So you have a blue pill you might not need?"

"No, that bastard Geoff stole it from me after getting me drunk and fucking me."

"I tried to warn you."

"And he's made it clear he wants to fuck me again."

"And you don't want that."

"I have Casey. I don't want anyone else, and I sure as hell don't want any guy."

"He's really a shit. Let me put the word out. Screw people over and you pay a price."

"Thanks, Justine."

"I hope you and your girlfriend work out. Let me know if you don't."

Val met Casey and the group for lunch. After lunch, but before her next class, Val got a call from Geoff, and decided to answer it.

"You can have your money back. You are never getting a fucking pill from me to change back."

"Fine. Just give me the money back."

"Your place, this evening."

"Only if my girlfriend is there too."

"I've had some of that. I don't need any more, but if that makes you feel better."

"I didn't want what you did before, but that didn't stop you."

"You certainly got off on it though."

"Whatever."

..................

Val took Casey to her place that evening. They were both there when Geoff came by. Geoff looked at them both, sneered, then handed over the money Val had paid for the second pill. Geoff had to get in a parting shot as he left.

"I should have figured out you were some kind of quasi-fag who'd be happy being a girl."

Geoff closed the door and left. Val locked it behind him, then Val and Casey kissed and hugged a bit.

"So that's it then. You're a woman and don't have the means to change that."

"And even if you dump me, I could never get one through Geoff."

"You think I want to dump you?"

"No, but then I used to be a guy, and you like women."

Casey leaned over and kissed Val. "The last I checked, you were all woman, and you don't act like most of the guys, so that's good enough for me."

Val stroked Casey's head, before kissing her. "You're more than I could have hoped for."

Casey smiled then nibbled on Val's ear and neck. "Didn't stop you from hoping or trying."

Val stroked Casey's boobs. "And I'm glad I tried and succeeded."

"Me too."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers