Val's Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Val's mom lends Chris a helping hand.
2.7k words
4.66
12.5k
10
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
205 Followers

I wanted to get back Val's house before anyone else from her family did. Her father and brother weren't do back until late afternoon but I had no idea what time her younger sister was returning. Obviously, I didn't want anyone else to see me dressed like this and even though the pressure in my balls was relieved somewhat, I was still horny as hell. The loose sweatpants rubbing against my cock wasn't helping the situation much either.

We got back to Val's home pretty fast. As we walked in the front door and then up the stairs to the main floor, Val's mom came out of the kitchen and greeted us.

"There you two are! I was beginning to get worried about the both of you."

Val said something about us stepping out this morning but her mom knew better.

"This morning? Is that why you are wearing the same clothes from last night?" Then she looked at me quizzically, noticing the odd clothing I was wearing, "Chris, what do you have on?"

I stuttered a bit but before I could get anything coherent out, Mrs. Daniels put her hands on her hips and looked at Val with an angry expression. "Valerie Samantha, did you make Chris leave the house without any clothes on last night?!"

Val just shrugged her shoulders, "maybe," was all she said as she flashed a smirky grin.

"I don't even want to know where you two have been. But I thought we would have a nice breakfast like we had yesterday."

"We already ate mom," Val told her as I stood next to Val and nodded my support. All I really wanted to do at this point was take a cold shower and put my own clothes on before heading back to campus.

Mrs. Daniels frowned but pressed for us to at least have some coffee before we washed up. Val and I agreed to some coffee and then Mrs. Daniels added, "Christopher dear, you don't have to wear those silly looking clothes here. Take those off and give them to me."

"Sure Mrs. Daniels, I was just going to change first."

I turned to walk to the guest room but Val stood in front of me, striking a similar pose to the one her mother had just made. She had her hands on her hips and an annoyed look on her face. "My mother said take those clothes off and give them to her. That wasn't a request."

I looked back at Val's mom who was standing there with her hand out, indicating she wanted the clothes. I didn't question, I knew better at this point.

I did as I was told and again stripped down naked in front of Val and her mother. My cock sprang out as I lowered the sweatpants and was pointing directly at Val's mom as I handed her the clothes.

"There, that's much better," Mrs. Daniels said as she took the loaner clothes from me.

Mrs. Daniels turned and walked toward the kitchen. I didn't move right away and as Val passed me she slapped the top of my cock downward and laughed when I jumped.

I followed them into the kitchen and it became apparent quickly that I was to do the serving. Val and her mom had taken their seats at the table and the coffee pot was still on the counter. I picked up the pot and brought it over to the table to serve. My cock was still sticking straight out and Mrs. Daniels couldn't take her eyes off of it. She must have noticed I was walking a little funny and asked me if I was alright? I told her I was fine but she gave Val a knowing look and didn't say anything further.

After I poured everyone coffee, I went to sit next to Val but she placed her hand on the chair. She smiled and told me to "ask for permission to sit down." Val was going to soak up every last chance she had to humiliate me, especially in front of her mother. I did as instructed and asked Val, "may I please sit down?"

Val looked at her mother and then back at me. "No, you may stand and drink your coffee...we want to look at you."

Val's mom didnt come to my rescue and I remained standing for the rest of the time at half mast.

Val and her mom talked mostly to each other and other then looking at my penis regularly, didn't include me much in the conversation. Thankfully Mrs. Daniels didn't ask about where we were the night before and most of the conversation was about school. Once we were finished with our coffees Val directed me to collect the cups and hand wash them in the sink. I followed orders, like a good naked soldier, as Val and her mom watched on. Once I was finished Mrs. Daniels spoke up. "Alright then, why don't you two get washed up, relax for a little while and I will make you a nice lunch before you head back to school."

That was music to my ears!

"Valerie, you use my bathroom upstairs and let Chris use the bathroom down here."

Neither one of us argued with her on this one. I was looking forward to a cool refreshing shower and was hoping to be allowed to put on some clothes.

I went to the guest room, grabbed my clothes and headed over to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got right in. After the initial shock of the cold water wore off, it felt pretty good. For the first time in probably two days my cock was now soft from the cold water and the dull ache in my balls, which was only partially helped by the earlier ruined orgasm, started to subside. I started washing up and had shampoo in my hair when suddenly the curtain to the shower was pulled back, startling me.

I jumped, almost slipping in the process. When I looked I expected to see Val but instead it was Mrs. Daniels standing there.

"Mrs. Daniels! Is everything okay?!" I exclaimed as I turned my body slightly and covered my groin with both hands. I don't know why I bothered to cover myself at this point but I guess it was just instinct.

"I'm sorry I startled you dear, I was just checking on you. I know you were scared to say anything in front of Valerie."

I could see she had a look on her face which was a mixture of motherly concern and womanly curiosity. I told her I was fine and it wasn't anything that a cold shower couldn't fix.

She kept looking at me and not saying anything. Her eyes moved up and down my body before she reached her hand out to feel the water. "Wow, that is cold," she said before taking note of me covering myself. "You poor thing, Valerie is taking advantage of you and didn't give you any relief, did she? I could tell by the way you were walking that you are in some discomfort. Now, move your hands and let me take a look."

As I stood there with half my body soaped up and shampoo starting to drip into my eyes I assured Val's mom that I was fine. She however would not be deterred.

"Christopher, I'm ultimately responsible for your well being while you're in my home. I need to make sure Valerie isn't doing anything that may be harmful to you." With that she reached out and made the water warmer. "There, every young man should enjoy a warm shower." Next she told me I better wash the shampoo out of my hair before it gets in my eyes.

The warm water did feel pretty good and at this point what did covering myself really matter? I removed my hands from my groin and proceeded to finish washing myself as Mrs. Daniels watched. Once I was done washing the shampoo out of my hair and all the soap was off my body, Mrs. Daniels told me to turn the water off and face her. I did what she asked and as I stood there naked and wet, I watched her right hand slowly reach out and cup my balls.

I saw what she was doing and I didn't try and stop her. Val's mom wasn't being gentle either and she began rolling my testicles in her hand like they were therapy balls.

Having her touch me like this had an immediate effect. It was a much different sensation than having Val or even Dawn touching me. Not only were my balls still tender but the taboo of having my girlfriend's mother touching me in such a brazen way jump started my horniness levels again.

Val's mom was so hesitant the night before but after everything that had happened, the fact that she now felt perfectly entitled to fondle me like this, turned me on to no end.

"Does this hurt dear?" I winced as she continued to roll my balls and ask me questions.

My cock had also come alive and was now pointing straight at her again. Her touch felt absolutely amazing. As she continued to manipulate my balls with her right hand, she reached with her small, perfectly manicured left hand and began squeezing my cock, which made it even harder. She didn't move her hand in a stroking motion, she just kept giving me tight squeezes.

"Mrs. Daniels, that feels so good....but...I don't know if you should..." Val's mom cut me off and told me it was her house and her rules and continued to squeeze my cock with her left hand and roll my balls with her right. If she had moved her hand even slightly in an up and down motion, I would have exploded. I closed my eyes as she continued to squeeze my hard on, each pulse of her hand felt tighter than the previous one.

Just when I thought I was going to go past the tipping point she let go. I opened my eyes and looked down at my erection and then over to Mrs. Daniels.

She had a very content smile on her face. I think at that moment she kind of had a revelation at the power she had and could have over a man.

Finally, after allowing me get my breathing under control she spoke up. "I know Val wont allow you to give yourself any relief but there is no reason why I can't. Christopher, would you like me to give you the relief you need?"

I nodded enthusiastically that I did but I was concerned about Val. She re-iterated what she had said earlier, "My house, my rules."

Mrs. Daniels was clearly finding her voice in all this. I suspect she knew where we had been the night before and was not about to miss out on some fun also.

With that she again grabbed my cock, this time with her right hand and didn't waste anytime in stroking it. It felt unbelievable and I was immediately getting light headed from the sensation. To my surprise she knew exactly what she was doing and I even thought to myself that Mr. Daniels was a lucky guy.

As my breathing increased I looked up from my cock at Mrs. Daniels and she was looking right at me with a grin. The look on her face was enough to send me over the edge. I told her I was going to cum! She told me go ahead and I let out a moan as the first stream of cum shot onto the tile of the shower wall. I just kept cumming, stream after stream. Val's mom would lighten her grip on the down stroke and tighten it as she stroked outward which made me cum even more. I came so much that Mrs. Daniels laughed and said "oh my, that's alot."

When I was finally finished, Mrs. Daniels let go of my now deflating cock and picked up the towel to clean her hand. "I hope you feel better now dear." She then leaned into me and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was a quick peck, like you would normally give on someone's cheek but it did catch me off guard a bit. She then asked me if I wouldn't mind spraying down the shower? With that she told me she was going to prepare lunch and walked out of the bathroom.

I immediately turned the water on and cleaned myself and the shower off. I was of two minds right then. I had just experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life but I was also worried because I knew there was no way Val wasn't going to find out.

Once I dried off and got dressed, I made my way out of the bathroom. Funny enough I was actually a little unsure if I was allowed to put clothes on. Val was in her room blow drying her hair and saw me walk in. She asked how my shower was and then told me it was strange seeing me wear clothes in the house. She added that if it wasn't for the fact that her sister would be home soon, she would have kept me naked for lunch as well.

It was a good thing I had gotten dressed because no sooner than Val had said that, her sister came home. She didn't come alone either, in came her sister a friend and her friend's mom that had driven her home.

Mrs. Daniels, always the perfect host invited them to stay for lunch. This turned out to be a blessing for me because it took the focus off of me for a change. It was the first "normal" meal I had eaten in a couple days.

After lunch the guests left, Val's sister went to her room and it was time for Val and I to head back to campus. We gathered our bags and stood with Mrs. Daniels near the front door. First Val's mom gave Val a big hug and thanked her for the best weekend of her life. Then she made her way over to me. She gave me the hug to end all hugs and a big kiss on the cheek. She told me how much she appreciated everything I put up with this weekend and how happy she was that I was with Val.

We finished our goodbyes and made our way out to my car. Once we were on the road Val grabbed my hand and brought it up to her mouth and gave it a kiss. "I don't know how to thank you enough for this weekend."

I told her that despite the humiliation and embarrassment this was an incredible experience.

Val told me she was glad I was looking at it that way because it won't be the last time she requires me to be naked. That last statement by her sent a rush of adrenaline through my body and made me swallow hard.

Then as we drove a little more Val smirked and asked, "So, who gives a better hand job, my mother or me?"

Val could see how nervous I got when she asked me that and she let me squirm for a minute before putting me at ease. "Don't worry babe, I'm not mad. I knew she was going to do that. That's why she directed me to shower upstairs. But you still came without my permission which means you will have to be punished."

I was scared to ask but I did anyway. "So, what exactly did you have in mind?"

Val undid her seat belt and came closer to me. She leaned over and bit my ear lobe then gave me kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Dont worry, I'll think of something." Val then hugged my arm and put her head on shoulder, "So what do you want to do next weekend?"

I simply told her, "whatever you want baby, whatever you want."

THE END


ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
205 Followers