VAMP.IT.UP Pt. 05

Story Info
Caught in the act by an intruder who loses their virginity.
2.4k words
4.71
4.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Joining In.

Chelsea woke early and found her cockette hard as a rock and trapped between Harry's buttocks. It felt really good, and he was really slippery, as if he had prepared for something. Chelsea began to push and rub herself over his hole and gasped when a strong hand clasped her and guided her into him. She pushed inside, enjoying Harry's quiet moaning, and once she felt comfortable began to fuck him. Harry pushed back against her hard and it hardly took Chelsea any time before she came, Harry sighing as he felt her fill him, promptly falling back to sleep.

Not surprisingly Becky had been woken by this early morning activity and crept out of bed. She found the box and got some cuffs and rope out. She went round to Chelsea's side of the bed and whispered to her. She then helped her pass the ropes under the bed wrapped around the legs. The ends were carefully attached by the cuffs to Harry's wrists and ankles and, when they were all in place, she and Chelsea began to pull them tight. Harry woke up with a start.

"What? What the fuck?" He said, before realising what was going on.

"You used us last night, now it's our turn to use you." Becky smiled, noticing his cock was rapidly rising and standing proud.

"You're the boss, Becky!" Harry smiled back. He loved being tied down.

"Chelsea, you ride him cowgirl and I'm going to sit all over his face. We're going to snog and play with each other's tits! Sound good?"

"Mmm!" Chelsea replied, her brain simply focussing on the potential delight in store.

The girls prepared themselves and straddled him. Chelsea eased herself onto his rod and let it slide all the way in until she was sitting on him. Becky pushed her pussy against his mouth and sighed as he began to tongue her. The girls leant into each other and kissed and played with their nipples. Chelsea slowly rocked and Becky rubbed herself over Harry's lips.

It was the most incredible experience and soon Chelsea was bouncing up and down as Becky fucked Harry's face. There was so much noise that no one heard the flat door open, or the shout of "Harry? Are you OK?"

Tiffany opened the bedroom door. She was wearing nothing but a blue Chelsea women's team football top and white training shoes, having slipped off her coat in the hall. She entered just in time to see and hear her boyfriend cum with a huge grunt. She was mesmerised as Chelsea quivered and emitted a deep moan, horrified to see cum squirting out of her flaccid cockette. Becky shook as Harry's rapidly flicking tongue took her to her climax and she leant her head back and emitted a shrill whine.

Tiffany stood there, frozen, her mouth gaping open, unable to comprehend what she was seeing.

"Hi, Tiff." Becky said, scooping up some of Chelsea's cum that had pooled on Harry's stomach. "Want some?"

Tiffany just stood there. She was shaking slightly, her breaths short and sharp, but still frozen to the spot.

Becky licked her finger slowly and carefully as she slid off Harry's face. She walked behind Chelsea who was still mounted on Harry's cock and positioned herself in front of the bed, eyeing up the shaking girl.

"Hey, Harry! Look who's here to see you. Don't you love her outfit? It's especially for you!"

Harry turned his head to the side and blinked.

"Wow, Tiff! You look amazing!"

Tiffany turned and looked at him. His face was beaming. She was still struggling to process what was going on. The whole scene was surreal, but it had triggered feelings within her, feelings that were making it impossible for her to leave. His broad smile shouted at her how pleased he was to see her. The smell of sex filled her nostrils. His naked body tormented her soul. It made her boil from the inside and she felt her face redden.

Noticing the blush, Becky added, "you do Tiff, you look absolutely amazing. Why not put your hands behind your head and do a twirl for Harry?"

Tiffany kept staring at Harry. The look of longing and excitement on his face told her that she should do exactly that. She raised her arms, naturally lifting the shirt as she did and revealing her blonde trimmed bush, so sweet, so pretty and, so wet, it sparkled in the light.

"Oooh, he likes that Tiff!" Chelsea said, feeling him throb inside her.

Tiffany turned around slowly, her beautifully curved buttocks framed by the shirt were a vision to behold. Finishing her turn, she returned to face Harry again.

"Oooh yes!" Chelsea sighed, enjoying the continuing effect on Harry.

"Chels, get off and stand next to me," Becky whispered quietly. Chelsea pouted and reluctantly lifted herself off Harry, but did as she was told. Becky whispered something in her ear.

The two girls approached Tiffany and took a hand each, bringing it back to their sides. They walked her to the end of the bed as Harry watched. They kept hold of her arms, one of them on either side of the bed, moving towards Harry's head. Tiffany's knees hit the mattress and she had no alternative but to kneel up on the bed, straddling Harry's legs which were still lying straight down.

She shuffled slowly up her man, her guides maintaining their grip until she was above his quivering cock.

Harry's eyes were locked on to Tiffany's, as were hers on his. She was really shaking now, her face still bright red, but very aware of what was about to happen. There was a strange sparkle in her eyes. One that conveyed both fear and desire. Becky and Chelsea got closer to her. Chelsea rubbed her breasts through the thin material of the shirt while Becky rubbed Harry's cock against her soaking pussy.

Tiffany's breath became shallow and she began to issue small sighs each time the head of Harry's cock brushed against her, or when Chelsea pinched her nipples. Harry shuffled slightly down the bed, positioning himself perfectly, and pushed up. Tiffany screamed as he slipped inside her, their eyes still locked together. It hurt! She was losing her virginity and had no idea what to expect. Harry knew. He watched her face and read the signs. As Harry's cock gradually filled her, she squealed each time he slipped deeper inside, but the squeals gradually softened until they were more like loud sighs.

Becky joined Chelsea, playing with her breasts through the blue top. Harry began to forcefully push himself in and out of her. Tiffany was finally relaxing and arched her back as the amazing sensations started washing over her and she began to adjust her position to maximise the feeling. She began to push down and bounce up to match each of his thrusts, the sound of her flesh slapping against Harry's filling the room with its urgent beat. Gradually Harry became still as Tiffany began to pound herself on him.

The two girls had retreated, marvelling as she shook her head in time with her fucking, her long blond hair flailing around, giving her a deep yellow halo. Suddenly she screamed, her orgasm rushing through her body, removing all trace of self control. Harry grunted, and Becky quickly went to pull Tiffany off, the remains of Harry's cum shooting in violent spurts onto his chest, joining Chelsea's. Tiffany collapsed by Harry's side.

Becky found that she was squeezing Chelsea's hand quite hard.

"Well I wasn't expecting that," she whispered. "What I'm not clear about is what happens next, but I think we can influence it. They walked over to where Tiffany lay, her head resting on Harry's shoulder, staring into space.

"Tiff honey," Becky cooed, as if she were her best friend, "you can't just lay there, you need to clean him up now. Show her how Chels."

Chelsea leant down and lapped up some of the cum on Harry's stomach. "Mmm!" She added. Tiffany eased her head up and joined her, the two girls gradually cleaning up every drop. Chelsea caught Tiffany's eye and ran her tongue along Harry's deflated member, causing it to begin to grow again. Her eyes were warm, inviting her to join-in. Tiffany began to lap her tongue against Harry's cock, giggling as it jerked and moved under her touch.

Without any prompting, she wrapped her lips around it and drew him into her mouth. Chelsea began to lick his balls and fondle them with her lips, both girls enjoying the moans from their man. Tiffany seemed to be born to suck cock. She slurped and sucked and swirled her tongue all over the poor man, driving him mad. Chelsea's caressing of her balls was equally overpowering. Without warning he jerked, Tiffany gagged, and he filled her mouth.

Becky was beginning to enjoy this, but she had one last trick, one last thing that would bring Tiffany under her control. She got Tiffany to straddle Harry's head so his tongue could play with her pussy and clitoris as she continued to worship his cock. Becky indicated that Chelsea should come round and she also straddled Harry's head, slowly pushing her cockette into Tiffany.

Tiffany let out a sigh. Her mouth made love to Harry's cock, while Harry's tongue licked and flicked, sending electric pulses racing into her head. Then there was Chelsea inside her, pressing against her in the most magical of places as she thrust in and out. Becky finally straddled Harry's legs and eased herself forward until her pussy was next to Tiffany's face.

Choosing her moment, Becky grabbed Tiffany's head and pressed her mouth against her pussy, knowing that at that moment the effects of the stimulation at the other end of her body would mean she would be unable to protest. She didn't. She began to lap at Becky's clit, and run her tongue through her folds. Becky brought Harry's cock to her entrance and Tiffany doubled her efforts, her tongue flitting between Harry's cock and Becky's clit. Becky eased herself down, loving being filled, and loving the gentle flicks of Tiffany's tongue.

Chelsea looked over at Becky who winked at her. Chelsea was loving fucking her ex and could feel the way she was responding. She was getting closer and closer. Becky was just gently bouncing on Harry's cock ensuring that Tiffany's tongue could continue to do its work on her. She mouthed something to Chelsea, and Chelsea began to fuck Tiffany as hard as she could. Tiffany grabbed Becky's thighs and began to moan against her pussy, her lips rubbing it as Chelsea's thrusts charged her with a sexual energy that she needed to expend. She squealed, Chelsea squealed and Chelsea's cum forced its way inside her ex.

Becky pulled Tiffany up and mashed her lips against hers. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Becky had won over another convert. Tiffany could never undo what she had just experienced, nor would she want to. Such pleasure was a drug, and once consumed you were bound to seek out more.

It was getting close to midday. Harry went to the bathroom, and Tiffany followed him, walking on tip toe with delicate urgency. Becky and Chelsea heard the shower stop, and then Harry moaning. They opened the bathroom door to find Tiffany on her knees, her hands clasping Harry's firm ass as she went wild with his cock.

"Hey Harry, Tiff. Chels and I are going to the spare room. You have some fun and come get us when you've fixed up some brunch!"

Tiffany paused and her big doe eyes looked up at Becky over Harry's erection, her hand holding it tight. "Thank you Becky, can we do brunch in an hour?" She said, slowly rising to her feet.

"Sounds perfect!"

Becky and Chelsea left. watching Tiffany pull Harry by his cock towards the bed.

Once they were safely in the spare room and could hear the sounds of lust echoing in the hall, Chelsea said, "that was nice of you Bex."

"Thanks honey. I like to think I am quite caring. Being the mistress of someone is a lot of fun, but also a lot of responsibility. It's your job to keep them happy and its quite exhausting thinking for them, working out what they want, what they'll enjoy. It's quite a skill, even though I say it myself. I think being the mistress of two will be easier though, they can look out for each other." Becky looked at Chelse for a sign that she agreed.

"You are really caring, I can vouch for that. Do you think one will be more dominant of the other?"

"Oh yes, Tiff will be the dominant one for sure."

"How can you be sure. Is she not so under your spell?"

"It's weird. It's like hypnotism, you can tell from the way they respond to you how submissive they are. She is a bit more feisty."

"You're not my mistress though, are you?"

Becky laughed. "Oh no Chels, definitely not yours."

"Do you think she has any idea who I am?"

"Yes, you're Chelsea."

"You know what I mean."

"No honey, she has no idea who you were, but probably, despite what she said to you those weeks ago, she'll be having your baby." If you've not managed it this morning, then there's always later."

"Well, hold-on, it could be Harry's, or she could be on the pill."

"Harry fires blanks, it's a real plus! He doesn't know, of course, and thinks I'm on the pill, but I had his sperm tested. There is no danger it will be his. And Tiff isn't on the pill, why would she be, until last night she had no need! Anyway, the thing is she doesn't need to know any of that, my little cuckoo."

"Ha ha. Cuckoo! I like that! Still, she might not want a baby! That would be awful."

"Trust me Chels, she WILL want it! She's that type of girl."

They lay together side by side, each reflecting on the crazy time they had just had. Becky's mind was whirring. She could not believe how she felt about Chelsea. She had never felt so deeply in love.

"So Chels, seriously, how much do you love me?" She asked, coyly.

"Oh My God! Did you just say that. I mean, you're not being just a little bit needy are you?"

Chelsea looked into Becky's eyes. They were moist with tears.

"I think I am, and you know what, I actually like it. No, I absolutely love it." She whimpered.

"Oh Bex, you have no idea how much I love you. I can't imagine ever wanting to spend a moment away from you."

Becky smiled, her watery eyes sparkling.

"Come here you," she whispered, as the two lovers embraced.

****

And that's the end! Thanks for reading!