VAMP.IT.UP Pt. 04

Story Info
Girl, boy and trans make the perfect threesome.
2.8k words
4.7
4.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Harry, Becky and Chelsea Too.

Harry was squeezed between the two hottest vampires ever on the back seat. For any red-blooded guy that would have been enough, but the fact that Becky was in effect his mistress made it such a turn-on that his overwhelming excitement had made him freeze-up.

"Do you like Chelsea?" Becky asked.

Harry's brain immediately thought football, but then he realised what the question was. "Yes, yes, she's lovely," he stuttered.

"I like you too, don't I Chels?"

Becky twisted herself round to face Harry and threw her stocking-covered leg over Harry's, forcing his legs apart. She indicated to Chelsea to do the same, and then she leaned over right in front of Harry and pulled Chelsea in for the deepest kiss. The taxi swerved slightly as the driver had to quickly take his eyes away from his rear-view mirror!

"You like Harry, don't you, Chels? Show me how much you like him!"

Chelsea pulled Harry's face around and gave him the most enormous kiss. It was the first time she had kissed a guy and it felt amazing! It was a harder and more urgent type of kiss, and his stubble pricked her face, but she could tell that he fancied her like mad! Next time the driver looked up Harry was looking very flushed with two huge lipstick marks on his cheeks and the sexy vampires resting on his shoulders. What the driver couldn't see was two hands tormenting his passenger's throbbing cock that they had pulled from his pants.

They piled out of the cab, the journey having seemed to have taken at least twice as long as it should have, and rushed into Harry's apartment. Harry's parents were loaded and had set him up with this lovely pad that overlooked the river. Becky had spent several nights there and once the door was closed asked Harry if he still had 'all the stuff'. He nodded sheepishly and came back with a large and heavy looking box.

"I presume Tiff's not found that yet."

"No, Becky," Harry replied looking down.

"Just as well. Aren't you worried about her?"

"No Becky, she's at her flat sulking and texted me to say she is going to see her parents tomorrow to tell them what a jerk I am."

"Well, she couldn't be more wrong, could she? She's the jerk and you're the luckiest guy in the world."

"Yes, Becky. I am."

"You don't sound like you are." Chelsea said.

"Harry, I permit you to talk freely until I say otherwise." Becky said. Harry looked up at Chelsea.

"I think you are possibly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," he said with so much feeling it caused Chelsea to freeze and have a pain in her chest.

"Mmm! Careful Harry!" Becky warned, jokingly! "What about me?"

"How could I not love you, my beautiful Bossy Becky, but there is something about Chelsea, something I can't put my finger on."

"Hey Chels, let him put his finger on it." Becky laughed.

Chelsea wrapped one arm around his neck and kissed him passionately. She loved his manly mouth, the prickle of his stubble. Using her free hand, she placed his hand on her thigh under her skirt and moved it up slowly until it was resting on her cock. Hard, hot and soaking wet, obscenely stretching her tight satin thong. Harry visibly shook. When she released him from her embrace, he stuttered: "Oh wow! O.M.G. You are more than perfect. I had no idea!"

"See how good Becky is to you baby. Now you take off all your clothes and keep standing there. Chels wants to see what you've got to offer, don't you Chels?" Becky turned to Harry who was fumbling with his belt. "No, no, no! You know the routine! Socks first remember! Right, hold-on, just stop there."

Becky got her phone out and in record time started playing the iconic song "the stripper" from Spotify.

"OK, Harry babe, now make it sexy, sexy, sexy OK? Chels, you can help him!"

Chelsea was spellbound as Harry began to sway to the music. He slid the tuxedo off one shoulder, then the other, turning around to offer it to Chelsea who pulled it off his arms and quickly deposited it on a chair, not wanting to miss anything. He loosened his bow tie and pulled it over his collar, then slowly unbuttoned his shirt in time to the music. He performed the same routine as with the jacket and Chelsea gathered it up.

He tightened up his bow-tie and lifted a leg onto the back of a chair. Chelsea unlaced his shoe, and pulled off his sock, all the while Harry rocked to the music. Then the other foot. Chelsea was feeling so hot, it felt as if she was melting. Harry stood up, his chest glistening in the downlights. He undid his pants, wiggled his hips, and let them run down his legs, helping them on the way with a few twists and turns, stepping out of them and deftly flicking them away with his toes.

He turned his back to the goggle-eyed vampires and half pulled down his underpants revealing his muscular ass. He wiggled it and turned back to face them, the outline of his hard cock clearly visible. He pointed at Chelsea and then moved his finger slowly down to his crotch. She understood and crouched before him, slowly easing him out of his restraint. She let out a gasp as the tune ended and Harry's rather large endowment sprang up in her face.

"Yay! Yay!" Becky cheered. She had been fingering herself in excitement during the show "Nice one big boy! Come on Chels, you know what you want to do, let me help!"

Becky moved forward and crouched down next to Chelsea. She took Harry's cock in her hand and brushed the end against Chelsea's lips before placing a hand on the back of her head and slowly feeding into Chelsea's hungry mouth. Chelsea could not believe how amazing it felt. She began to lick it, suck it and slide it down to her throat. It was quite a size and she had to fight to stop herself from gagging. A dildo was good, but man meat was so much better! It felt so hot, so silky and so alive!

Becky let her have her fun, but she needed some herself. When Chelsea came up for air she planted her lips against hers and they began to jointly worship the glory of the phallus before them. Rubbing it between their lips and taking it in turns to swallow him. Harry was groaning all the time! Who could blame him? Sure they were using him, but what a way to be used!

Becky gave Chelsea a soft moist kiss as their lips met after travelling the length of Harry. She looked in her eyes and whispered.

"Do you want to taste him properly, Chels? Do you want him to cum?"

"Yes," she whispered back, coyly.

"OK Harry, lean on that chair. Legs apart and ass out." Harry swiftly grabbed the back of a chair and leant over. "Chels, you suck him. Put this lube on your hand and use it on the base of his cock. Squeeze and twist while you massage the tip with your lips and tongue. I'm going to rim him."

Harry groaned as the words left Becky's mouth.

Becky's tongue lapped all around his hole, poking it and driving Harry crazy. Chelsea knelt under Harry and did as she was told, her delicate hand rubbing his cock and pressing against his balls as her mouth bobbed up and down, her tongue swirling around and her lips rubbing along his ridge. It didn't take long. She felt him grow slightly inside her, Harry grunted, and then a new warmth slowly spread a delicious taste through her mouth.

"Nice?" Becky said, peering at Chelsea from under Harry's dangling balls.

"Mmm!" Chelsea said, licking her lips, "come and share this lover!"

"Harry, go clean yourself up and wait in the bathroom until I call you." The two vampires stood and embraced as Harry obediently left them alone. Their hands clasped each other, touched each other, and their wet mouths, each with a new distinctive taste, mashed against each other as they sought to express their unconditional love.

Breaking for air, Chelsea looked into Becky's eyes and held her hands.

"You are so bad but so good!" She said, adding, "I do feel a little thirsty though and it's a bit mean to keep Harry in the bathroom." She kissed Becky gently on the lips.

"Harry, fix us all a nice refreshing drink and bring them in here," Becky called out. She looked at Chelsea. "I really want Harry to fuck me, is that OK?"

"Of course, I'd love to be involved in some way too, if you don't mind," Chelsea smiled innocently. Becky smiled back and nodded.

Harry strode back into the room carrying a tray with three glasses, ice, gin and tonic water. The only thing he was wearing was a sexy aftershave that he had sprayed himself with. His cock was as hard as a rock and sticking out before him as if it was pointing the way.

"Thanks, darling, now put that down on the table and wait there." Becky pulled up the skirt of her costume and slipped her thong off.

"Take yours off too, Chels," she said. "Now, I love this game. First, one to throw their panties so they land over his cock is the winner, you can go first."

Chelsea wasn't sure how to play, and her first shot just landed on his tummy and fell to the floor. She gathered them up and watched Becky who somehow flicked them as they left her hand so they opened as they flew towards their target, just missing. Chelsea tried again, adopting the same method. Close! Then Becky did it, and the girls laughed out loud as Harry stood there with Becky's thong dangling from his meat.

"I claim my prize." Becky laughed, lifting her skirt up her back and presenting her ass to Harry. "Come fuck Bex, baby!" Harry walked over, stood behind her, grabbed her hips and began to rub his cock against her pussy, making himself wet with her juices. Becky sighed at the sensation and gestured to Chelsea that she could lick her.

Chelsea knelt down and lifted Becky's skirt, kissing all around her labia and kissing Harry's cock as it appeared between her legs. She took his cock in her hand and eased it into Becky's oozing pussy. Harry begin the fucking he had been asked to provide. Chelsea grabbed Harry's hands, still firm around Becky's waist, and pressed her nose against Becky's beautiful warm skin and began to lap at her clitoris.

Becky began to moan and tremble as the intensity of the feeling of two lovers pleasing her was quite overwhelming. She held her breasts and played with her nipples, arching her back into Harry who was pounding her mercilessly. Chelsea's sweet tongue was like the soothing touch of an angel, so delicate, it complemented perfectly the more animal pleasures she was feeling from the stretching and heat inside her. The electric charges from her nipples tipped her over the edge and she screamed and went limp, Harry wrapping his arms under her breasts to support her, while Chelsea held her head in her hands and smothered her face with kisses.

They lay Becky on the sofa as she recovered, a sublime smile on her face.

"Harry, has she done this before? Is she OK?"

"Yes Chelsea, she is OK. She sometimes does this when it's all too overwhelming. She will be OK in a few minutes. Take it as a big compliment!"

Chelsea looked at his cock. It was beautiful. It was like hers. Straight and a lovely shape with a slightly purple head. It was bigger, but she could see what Becky meant. That didn't really matter. What mattered was that it was so hard, it looked as if it was aching for relief, relief that Chelsea felt she desperately needed to provide. She looked at Harry and his eyes told her what he wanted.

"Can I look in your box?"

"Sure, what are you after?"

"This." Chelsea pulled out a douching kit and some lube.

"Would you like to fuck me, Harry?"

"Oh God yes," Harry groaned.

"Look after her, I'll just be a minute or two."

Chelsea was already pretty clean inside as she had made it a habit to douche every day. After all, you never knew what might happen when you were with Becky. After a couple of rinses, she decided that she need wait no longer and used the douche to squirt a large amount of lube up her ass. She strolled purposefully into the living room, noticing that Becky was now sitting up, casting a big smile at her.

"You fuck her good H." She said, adding, "be really gentle at first big boy, but as soon as she says 'fuck me' give her everything you've got."

Chelsea leaned over the arm of the sofa, lifting the skirt of her dress and prostrating her ass in the air, giving it a little wiggle. Becky had also taught her how to make her hole 'wink' and she did that a few times.

Becky lifted herself up on the sofa to watch as Harry began to rub himself against Chelsea's extremely well-lubricated hole. He was so hard he just pushed Chelsea's cheeks aside and got himself in position, pressing urgently, but carefully. The pressing of his cock against her drove Chelsea into a frenzy of excitement It was not just the feeling of Harry's cock caressing all those places around her ass, it was the submissive way she was bent over the arm of the sofa, the feeling of the costume rubbing on her breasts, but most of all, it was the anticipation and realisation that this was the real deal.

There was no doubt that Harry was big, but not ridiculously so. He moved his cock aside and inserted a finger, wiggling it inside her. Then he inserted a second finger and repeated the action. Chelsea moaned at the welcome invasion. Finally, he added a third finger and could feel some resistance this time. Chelsea gave a slightly higher moan. It did feel a bit uncomfortable, in fact, if she was honest with herself it hurt a lot, but it was all mixed up with the most insane pleasure. Harry worked at her hole, gently stretching it, listening carefully to Chelsea to make sure she was OK. He could see she was quite tense.

"Try to relax honey, just try to push my fingers out."

Chelsea tried. It was not so easy to relax, but she did squeeze her ass with a little groan, and then again. She suddenly felt much more comfortable.

"That's it, babe," Harry said, as his knuckles disappeared inside her.

Becky had never let Harry fuck her ass and slid over to get a better view. She held Chelsea's hand and felt her grip it. She kept hold and went to kiss her friend and help her.

Harry wiggled his hand until he could feel that Chelsea was ready and lined up his cock, removing his fingers and pressing its purple crown against the gaping prize. He pushed and listened to Chelsea squeal as the tip disappeared smoothly inside. Becky put her hand on Chelsea's cheek and gave her another quick kiss, watching her wide-open eyes as Harry gradually sank into her with a series of shallow thrusts.

Chelsea twisted her head and looked into Becky's eyes. "Fuck me," she whispered, then louder, "fuck me, Harry!". As Harry began to pound Chelsea's ass, his balls slapping against hers, Becky enjoyed watching her lover begin to relax and enjoy the incredible sensation of being filled with a cock. Becky knew Harry was good and began to play with herself, casting her mind back to the fucking she had had, and loving the sounds of skin slapping skin and urgent groans and squeals.

She saw Chelsea's own cockette twitch and wondered. She squeezed her head into place under Chelsea, her head resting on the sofa, and took the tip gently in her mouth and began to flick it with her tongue, still fingering herself. Harry was clearly getting close and his movements were faster and harder. Chelsea was emitting little squeaks in time with his thrusts. Becky heard Chelsea issue a muted scream and felt her mouth filling with cum. Harry grunted loudly and was finally still, his cock twitching as he emptied his balls deep inside her.

Becky looked at her watch. It was 3:00 am.

"I'm done." She said, "Harry, we can stay, can't we?"

"Sure, brilliant!" Harry added, "nothing planned for tomorrow and Tiff has buggered off."

"Cool, you can sleep in the middle."

Harry quickly showered while Chelsea mesmerised Becky by squeezing Harry's cum out of her ass and wiping it on some tissue. They then showered together and slipped into bed, holding hands across Harry's chest. They all fell sound asleep in the blink of an eye.