Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adopt?" I get a smile for asking.

"That is where a couple takes a child given up by someone else for some reason and makes the child their own."

"Oh I know this we would do the same in the tribe, though the child is not given up both parents die. Does not happen often and the child always know whose son or daughter they are." Rafe looks at me with surprise all over his face.

I ignore his expression and get back to work on the sheets it is nice to have firsts. Even strange ones like first time changing sheets. Once the bed is back together we lie down, I get a heavy comment when I curl up on Rafe.

"I'm not heavy." I hit him on the shoulder. "Tomorrow you are showing me how to use a vacuum. I'd like to know how to do more than cook and give good sex."

"I am happy enough with the cooking and good sex. Besides you still need to learn how to read. Oh and my parents are coming over."

I sit up and look at Rafe, surprised and worried. Oh my, his parents, and here we are not talking about being joined or married. Rafe squeaks when I jump to the ceiling to pace. This is unnerving what do I say to them, are they going to ask if I can give him child.

"What have you told your parents about me? Are they going to ask if I can produce child, are they going to want to know what I do for you?" I look at Rafe he's watching me with a strange face, this gets me walking faster.

"Tavi calm down I haven't had a chance to tell them about you. They won't ask if you can produce a child, they better not ask what you do for me. Don't worry they will just want to get to know the woman I'm sharing my bed and apartment with." I sigh and slip back into bed with him.

"Does this mean we are joined? I'm sorry I don't know how things work now but with the tribe after one night of sex and sleep you either don't go back or you pledge to join." Rafe just stares at me a moment then blinks.

"Are you saying it's that easy to get married in your tribe?"

"Well no, the man speaks with your family to see if they do not mind you trying him out. If they are fine with it you share bed, if it is what you want out of a man you pledge. The man has a choice in pledging or not, I've never heard of a man not pledging when she asks."

"Was Alo your first?" I smile at Rafe and giggle getting a raised eyebrow.

"Alo was my first we did not join until a summer later. He was the chief's child so as future chief he had to be sure. He also couldn't just pick one woman and join with her. Everyone knew I was Alo's choice, tradition had to be followed. I had more men asking for me than he had women. I would tease him on that he even snuck me to his blanket three times. The last time he got away with sneaking me was the mud incident."

"Oh no, you are not stopping with nothing but mud incident. You are so telling me everything." I giggle and smile at Rafe.

"The last time Alo snuck me was perhaps three moons before it would have been a full summer and we could join. It had been storming we snuck away and found a rock to climb on. We are on the rock having fun when we both have an orgasm. During the orgasms we end up rolling off the rock right into mud. We finish with the enjoying in the mud then just lie there a little bit before returning. It had stopped raining so we go back covered in mud. The chief is rather mad at us, though he's yelling with a smile. He always liked me everyone liked me I was looked at as a wonderful woman to have joined to the chief."

"How did he know you two had been having sex?"

"Mud is black the fluids coming from me were white, it was rather obvious."

Rafe pulls me to him whispering assurances. We both fall asleep rather quickly. I dream of Ref having sex with me and biting me, except not where I had been but off to the side. It is a very strange experience to watch myself having sex as a third person. I wake with a start to find Rafe shaking me the sky turning light.

"Tavi are you OK? You were muttering in your sleep." I sigh and hold Rafe.

"I was watching myself with Ref off to the side. I will get a meal started, perhaps pancakes if you do not mind helping me."

"I think if you want to do sweet I will introduce you to donuts. Store isn't open yet so why don't we try shaving you first." I look at Rafe lost.

"Rafe what is this you are speaking, donuts and shaving?"

"Donuts are food you can eat, generally for breakfast. They are covered in frosting and sometimes filled with cream. Shaving is something women do to their legs and arm pits, I do not know how long they have been but I do like it." I look down at my legs then back up at Rafe.

"So women try and look like they are a child when they are not?"

"No it's more so they look nice in dresses. Picture me in a dress I would look weird wouldn't I?" I laugh picturing it.

"Yes you would, you are a man."

"There are men who dress like a woman and try to look like a woman. Part of the reason they can is because they shave their legs, it is not to look like a child it is to look different from a guy in a dress." I stare at Rafe a moment thinking before I nod.

"Alright we shall try shaving you will need to help me." Rafe smiles at me then gets up to lead me into the bathroom.

"While we are doing this could we try and shave somewhere else? I've always wanted to have sex with a shaved woman, it looks so interesting."

"Show me first, I do not know where else to shave." I stop and look down and groan, Rafe laughs and pulls me to the laptop.

"Here is some porn, not just porn stars shave but these are the easiest to see for anyone not dating a shaved woman."

I would ask what porn is, then decide it must be having sex while being watched. Then I look closer, the women all are hairless down there. I'm rather speechless I do not understand the why of wishing to shave off the hair that marks you as a woman.

"Does it grow back?" I ask when I can speak again.

"Yes, well with you we don't know. Most likely it will you eat regular food, you are not cold to the touch."

"First time at things is nice. You can shave me there as well, it better be nice or grow back or I will be cross."

The first thing he shaves is my armpits. I can't help but feel and I have to admit it feels nicer to have no hair there. Not that I had much anyway it is a noticeable difference. Rafe then does my legs, it is painful a time or two the look is nice at least. I'm scared of him doing something wrong when he shaves me there, so much so that I'm trembling. I sit on the toilet with the seat down.

I'm getting happy with Rafe down there shaving me. I know it sounds weird but with his hands moving over that special area I can't help but get excited. It's feeling so nice I'm getting close to an orgasm. The topper comes when he finishes he licks me. I have such a strong reaction to that I have to drop from the ceiling. I kiss Rafe strong and put my hand to his already excited cock.

Rafe makes me groan when he shoves me in the shower to wash the shaving lotion off. Still excited I pay special attention to there to find I feel different. Closing my eyes I explore myself, my excitement getting higher and higher. I'm making happy sounds and not really caring about anything except getting an orgasm when Rafe wraps me in a towel. I do manage to make sure he is excited with me.

Once in the bedroom I pick him up and toss him on the bed. I follow him saying we shall have two firsts now. Rafe doesn't seem to be wanting to be atop me so I climb atop him. Finding he's excited still I put him in the right place and sink down him. Muttering about three firsts I bounce on him.

His cock in me is just what I wanted, after a little bouncing Rafe gets in to it as well. This turns very nice very fast, his hands move to my breasts doing nice things to me. I lean forward a little, this makes me move a little different and this really sets me on the orgasm train as Rafe called it once. My happy noises of my orgasm get Rafe very in to sex with me.

Wrapping me in his arms we roll over, I happily let Rafe have his way with me. He's moving atop me very nicely, kissing away. I wrap my legs around him and move with him. I'm hammering on the door of another orgasm when Rafe makes his happy noise. His hot fluids in me sets off my orgasm. We just lie there happily sated for a little while then Rafe looks at the clock.

"Come on let's go buy some donuts and see if we can get you blood from the butchers."

I sigh but get up anyway today Rafe puts me in what he calls a sundress. With shoes on we head for his car and I find out something interesting. Walking with no hair on my body is different than walking with hair. I tell Rafe this and he laughs, I pinch his arm and tell him I will shave him. I get an odd look for the comment I sigh and watch where we are going.

While we walk through the store I try and read what the different things are. Rafe has to help me with many of them and we spend quite a while just exploring the store. The donuts are strange looking the reaction we get when we ask for the blood is stranger. It takes a while of explaining to them that I need the blood for my cooking before we get any.

Taking solace in the gallon of blood we get in what Rafe calls a milk carton for cheap. Even Rafe is saying it is cheap we pick up a hairbrush for me along with the donuts and a box of root beer. A woman painted as if for war observes that I should wear makeup while we are picking out the hairbrush. Rafe explains what it is so we go and look, this is confusing and there is much. I decide against foundation, none of it looks like my skin and I don't want to be lighter or darker. We do pick out a few colors of eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick.

Rouge turns out to be not for me, the colors are too light to blend as the packages claim. We get into line at the check out as Rafe calls it where I am asked how I got my hair so straight. I look at the woman behind us she is a little darker than I am. Her hair is quite curly making me wonder what tribe she is from. I tell her which tribe I am from and ask after her tribe. Rafe has to explain what African American means, then explains to me that I am Native American.

This check out takes forever so find myself talking to the African American woman, we end up talking about bras. My not knowing what it is leads to a discussion on panties and lingerie in general. By the time we have paid for the items we picked out, Brandi has gotten my email and Rafe's cell phone number. She also got me to think about letting her cut my hair. I spend the drive back going between asking Rafe if I should cut it and wondering if it will grow back if I do.

I get set in front of the laptop and handed the entire box of donuts. Rafe takes a donut, puts another in my hand and finds a site for me to read. I get about halfway through the story with help from Rafe to figure out I'm reading a sex story. I hit Rafe then keep reading, it's not terribly exciting for me but it is something to read. After three stories we are out of donuts, I have had a root beer and I have to go to the bathroom.

Rafe is excited for me, I'm not sure why he is excited but I do have to go. He comes with me and explains how everything works. I find the toilet paper is nice, much better than using leaves or dirt. I can't get Rafe to help me with the makeup, instead he tells me to wait. So we go and watch TV until I suggest I make a meal. There is a knock at the door, I just move straight there.

Opening the door happily, it's my third time answering the door to find an older man and woman standing there. Rafe catches up with me getting a smile out of both of them. She moves past me to hug him leaving the man standing there staring at me.

"Mom, dad this is Tavi, she's living with me now." I smile cautiously, now both of them are staring at me.

"Well that is wonderful I shall have to yell at you for not telling us about her sooner. Tavi please come sit down and tell us about yourself." Mom says with a forced smile taking my arm to lead me to the sofa.

I tell them my story, start to the current point. I'm starting to wonder how many times I will have to say it. After utter silence for a little while Rafe has me walk up the wall to the ceiling and around a bit up there. When I drop down again Rafe pulls me into his arms and mom finds her voice.

"Good heavens, who knew that vampires were real." Dad is just making odd noises, his eyes wide.

"I only know of two, Ref and myself. Rafe here is the spitting image of Ref, more or less why we're together. To be fair to Rafe, he has bigger muscles and much better in bed."

"I'm not any good in a fight." Rafe says making me look up at him.

"I'm not very good either, I should work on that I suppose since I'm apparently not going to die without help."

"There was a martial arts place just a mile or so down the road. It would help I'm sure." Dad says finally finding his voice.

"I will be sure and take Tavi there later. Mom, Tavi found out about makeup at the store earlier, would you help her with it before we go eat?"

I get to spend the next hour learning how to do makeup. It takes a while because it's my first time and according to mom nobody is good at first. I also get some tips on what colors to get for everything. The smiles we get when we leave the bathroom make me think I did good. Then we are off to eat lunch, we go to a strange place where there is food set up in trays. I am quite happy I get to try everything here, according to what Rafe says this is Chinese food.

I don't know what Chinese food is but I find it is really delicious, even the sweet and sour things they are sweet but not to sweet. I especially like the egg rolls they are like burritos without beans. I tell Rafe we have to find cookbooks on Chinese food, and everything else. He buries his face in his hands his parents laugh and assure me they will help. Then they ask after my birthday, I don't know when it was. As far as I know it was cold when I was born, the tribe did not celebrate birthdays we simply marked when it turns summer.

Rafe suggests we use the day he unearthed me as my birthday. This works for me and his parents so I get teased on being two days old. When we get back to the apartment we turn the TV on to see a commercial about my interview. It doesn't really say much, just that vampires exist and shows me walking on the ceiling. Which is pretty good as far as advertisements go if Rafe and his parents are anything to go by.

I get to learn how to check my email while his parents watch TV. Something called football, determined to ask what football is I go through my email. I have more than I expected, there are a few new email account messages, one from Brandi and one from Amanda. I go through the new email messages first and learn how to work this email. Amanda's email is about how excited her manager is about the interview and how it's being picked up worldwide.

After getting Rafe to explain what Amanda is saying in her email I move on to Brandi's. She is gushing over the advertisement she saw on my interview and pressuring me to come in to her salon for a hair cut. Out of emails I sit on Rafe and watch TV, I tease him about needing a seat on the ceiling for me. When I get up to make a meal I decide on making burritos, I don't have a large variety in my recipes.

Luckily we have plenty of cheese so I get the meat boiling. Adding in all of the things I wanted I just pop back in Rafe's lap to let it cook. I get to ask lots of questions on football, on purpose asking the same ones. Rafe and his dad are very interested in this game eventually Rafe puts his hand over my mouth. After nibbling on his hand a little he takes it off my mouth and I lean into him.

Right when the game is getting exciting for them I complain that the game is too violent. Mom laughs as Rafe and his dad glare at me so I jump back into the kitchen. I squeak when I find the cornmeal, it's too early to be having any with the tribe. I get a better idea on what to make, but do not have the husk. Popping back in Rafe's lap I demand money to go buy the husks with.

As it turns out Rafe does not have any money, he uses a card. So I get to learn how to use the card and get another card to get cheaper things at the store. I decide to go to the front door of the store to not create a panic. I create a panic anyway the front door is quite busy. Properly ashamed of myself I dash through to find the husks. My attention is drawn to something I've never had before, hot chocolate though it isn't exactly called that. I grab a package of that after asking a perfectly nice man about it.

After paying I pop back in to the kitchen to get the meal finished only to yell at Rafe. There is not a steamer in the kitchen, after his mom promises to buy me one I make one out of a big pan, a wire rack and a second pan. Mom told me how to do it I am too used to the one I grew up with sitting on the hot rock by the fire. Feeling dumb I conscript mom into helping me do up a package of rice, I'm still not that good at reading.

I do end up smiling through dinner, I had realized I didn't know mom's name, when I asked she told me to just call her mom. Dad agreed after she went and turned the TV off. It might sound weird that a person who is at least seven hundred years old wants a mom and dad. I find I don't care, I need help to get used to all of the magic in this new time I have found myself in.

Interview with the vampire, the station actually named it that. Everyone else laughs I don't know why until I am told of a book with that exact name about of all things a reporter getting an interview with a vampire. Amanda appears first to say that there was nothing faked in the interview, Tavi does not lie and a few other things. The actual interview I am happy to see is not altered they even have the little wayward dress part after I go up on the ceiling.

Well not so happy about the wayward dress part, though it was at least not in focus. Rafe explains they blurred me there so children could watch. I make him explain why I was blurred for children to watch, I'm the one interviewed so don't need to listen. It does not make sense though I've found much of this new world does not make sense. After mom and dad leave I try the new blood and am quite happy to note it is filling.

Then we go see the martial arts place, the man there who makes me call him sensei is quite happy I am there. Apparently his is a new dojo, I ask what that means, then agree to let him use me as part of his advertising. Rafe is happy enough, I get free lessons and he can take part as often as he is up to it. Once we get back I get to spend three hours going through the emails I received.

Some are confusing, devil spawn, rot in hell you evil creature. Some are pleas to be made into a vampire, I have to answer each of those that I do not know how and will announce if I learn. Some are pleas to be bitten by me I do not understand those. I get Rafe to help me make a group email saying that I do not feed off people for all of those. A few are requests for interviews, some from authors, more from news people.

One catches my eyes it is a request from a movie executive to star in movies. Rafe makes me agree to one from a Barbara Walters, I do not understand this but he assures me it is a good idea. None from a vampire, at least not so far, I'm sad about that. Rafe tells me it's early yet my interview is not world wide yet. Brandi calls to enthuse about my interview and to say I should come in to get my hair cut. I agree to doing it after we find out if I grow hair back or not. I tell her about the acting offer and have to hold the phone away from me for a bit.

Finally Brandi hangs up and I get to head to bed with Rafe. I'm looking forward to Monday it's the first time I ever knew I was having a Monday, and it's the first day of my Karate lessons. I'm hoping I get to hear back on my job with the police, there is a downside Rafe has to work. They are going to finish off the cemetery I was buried at to make a parking lot.