All Comments on 'Vampire Fantasy'

by qxvw198

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was not just fun but also very touching. Great idea and well written. You were seamless from transitioning thinking to speaking and character to character. Excellent storyline as well. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue the story

That was fantastic.This looks like your first story, please continue it or write more. You could perhaps ask Misty to be compelled to write about her sexual desires, explore the women's potential and see if they were attracted to each other. You could have her contact her old family, maybe free her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story but even better are the many ways you could continue it...

So much potential going forward. Please write another installment.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

Good story, love how you want back and forth between the characters, while keeping up with the time.

I also love the fact you didn't go foe the easy way out and made Misty not in easy slave or they had their way with her and dumped her. Know you can continue and have 3 strong characters.

Personally I would love they found the neighbor and just fuck him over every way possible.

Than you

alohadavealohadaveover 2 years ago

Please continue with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous