Vampire King

Story Info
World has been taken over and vampires have full control.
1.1k words
3.15
14.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia POV

After the Vampires took over the world 5 years ago, they made humans into their pets. The pretty ones are kept while the others are killed and turned into blood wine or other blood delicacies. My mother and father were killed right in front of me. I am currently 18 and soon will be 19, I can't believe I lasted this long.

"How much for this little one." A strong voice yelled out. I looked towards where the voice came from and was face to face with a man that looked familiar. Where did I see him before, also who is he trying to buy?

"Your Majesty, we have better ones than that." Did the disgusting, perverted, old shop owner just say, your majesty? Are you f-king kidding me, dear God what did I do to deserve such a punishment.

Oh my god, the king of the race that took over is trying to buy me, I tried moving backward, but the cage was too small. The owner began to walk closer, each time he took a step further my heart began to race faster. I have seen many vampires come to this store, they buy a person and then return a week later, they get another one like the new iPhones. The cage began to open and the owner of the store came in with a muzzle.

"I'm not some dog you bitch," before he could even react to what was said. I ran outside towards a dark forest. The forest is dangerous, but I prefer being eaten by animals then being forced upon by a bastard.

I ran for what seemed like hours, my feet and my body hurt like hell. I was losing strength, I ran until I collapsed onto the dirt floor. I wish this never happened, tears began to run down my face as I remembered what little memories I have left.

I couldn't move at this point, I curled up into a ball not caring if I died right now. Who would miss me anyways mother and father are both dead, no one left besides me. Where is my murder, vampires are supposed to be fast; they should have caught up to me by now.

"I see you tired yourself out, now you can't fight back. Now be a dear and spread those legs for your new master you filthy human." That voice was similar to the one that was trying to buy me, shit he found me I need to leave. I tried to get up and move, but my legs were too weak.

"Perhaps I'll have to train you not to run, let's get started right now since you're tired and trapped."

"Noo!!!" I screamed out loud as he began making his way towards me, taking his sweet time since he knew nothing could go wrong for him.

He started removing my clothes until I was naked. I began to feel self-conscious since we are in the middle of the wood and I'm freaking naked. Why are we doing this outside? He's a ruler of a whole damn kingdom so doesn't he have a reputation to uphold.

I was on my back, struggling to get up. His dick was poking me, from the inside of his pants. I am a virgin. I don't want this, he took off his pants and his cock went by my vagina. Memories of my last boyfriend came running through my head as the scene unfolded. We promised to get married and live the rest of this life together. Is he even alive, are there any family or friends left on this God-forsaken planet.

He began rubbing his dick against the only innocent part of me that's left. I felt his breath against my neck and he began to suck on my neck hard. It's going to leave a bruise tomorrow. I know if I scream right now he will not stop but hopefully, maybe, a kind person would hear my voice.

"Some bo........" Before I could finish that sentence he forced his lips upon mine. His kiss wasn't out of love, it was generally out of desire, lust, and greed. The King's hands went to my nipples and began to pinch them. I let out a moan of pain and he took that opportunity to invade my mouth.

"I was being nice to you before, but now you need a punishment." He said against my lips.

He forced his dick into me until it got to my barrier. "Listen here slut you are mine, let this be a warning next time you run from me. I'll mess up your whole entire body, I'll turn you into a sex maniac begging for more." After whispering that he took out his dick before ramming it inside me again.

"Ahhhhhhhh,"I screamed so hard that he covered my mouth with his hand. It hurts so bad why do people even like this. It's like my insides are splitting apart. If I had to describe this pain in words, imagine trying to fit a pencil inside a straw.

I couldn't say a word anymore, he kept thrusting in and out. I couldn't keep the sobs and tears from escaping at this point, tears were going down my cheeks. He stopped for a moment and lifted one of my legs and put it on his shoulder. "It's almost over, do not faint until I come." He shoved it so hard that he penetrated my cervix.

He started going even harder. I started whimpering and groaning in pain. He pulled out all of a sudden, I got on my hands and knees trying to escape, but that got him mad.

"Fucking bitch, I need to fuck some sense into you. Humans are no longer in control, now accept your new master." With that, he spread my cheeks and forced himself into my asshole. He started fucking me so hard, his arm snaked around me until he got to my clit. With his vampire speed, he started rubbing my clit like a vibrator on full blast.

I began to like the over-stimulation on my clit but the pain in my ass was hurting too much. I started moving back and forth on his dick to get him to come faster. I was coming to my end I felt a knot growing inside me as if he could sense that he began fucking me harder until we both released. I moaned, and he groaned, I had a dry orgasm over his dick while he cummed inside me. I can feel a liquid filling me up and dripping down my leg.

I couldn't stay awake anymore. He bit into my neck and started drinking my blood, I couldn't say anything anymore. My voice and all other human voices have been silenced by these monsters.

"You're mine now princess," was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

The next morning I woke up to being chained to a big bed and pain coming from my nether region as the king continued to fuck me.