Vampire Love Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Henri & Margaret have sex partners. New business is start.
8.2k words
4.62
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampire Love Stories - Ch 3

The family settles in London. Henri & Margaret look for partners to spice up their sex life. Circumstances lead them to opening a new business.

...

Having escaped the French Revolution with their money and art inventory, the family moved to London. They purchased a home in Kensington Palace Gardens. It was the height of the British Empire. From London, Queen Victoria ruled over large parts of the world. Riches flowed back to England from India, the Caribbean and numerous other colonies. Global trade routes made industrialists hugely wealthy, while the aristocracy was able to make the most of their inherited wealth. Fine art was an expression of one's prosperity. Henri and Margaret planned to capitalize on these market forces.

Henri bought a failing art business on Regent Street, an upscale shopping district. The physical layout of the building was great, and it had location, location, location. In addition, it had some excellent contemporary art in stock. The owner was simply not engaged with the business and neglect was killing it. With an infusion of money and involved owners it quickly began showing a handsome profit. They hired a General Manager to run the day-to-day aspects of the business. Their daughter, Tilly, was Assistant Manager, but the arrangement was more of a split of responsibilities. Having not requested a semen source, she eventually lost most of her physical powers, but her intellect and business acumen were excellent.

Although bloodletting as a medical treatment was not as popular as in decades past, Henri located a source which kept them well fed. Henri and Margaret worked in the early evenings acquiring and selling artwork. Life settled into a routine and several years passed.

Henri and Margaret had been married for over 45 years. Sex was still enjoyable, but not as exciting as it had been a half century ago. They frequently, but idly, discussed bringing a third person, possibly a human, into their sex play. One evening they were at the gallery, having just sold a large painting by Chardin, which they brought from France. They were drinking a bottle of expensive champagne to celebrate.

After the bottle was finished, Henri transformed into a wolf. His cock was hard and out of its sheath. Margaret growled but didn't transform.

"Come here, Mon animal de compagnie (my pet)," she whispered, pulling up her dress.

Henri's transformed nose and tongue sluiced between her thighs. She lay back in the chaise and spread her legs. Her wolfman nipped and growled, while lavishing attention on her.

She orgasmed once... twice, and then transformed herself. Henri mounted his wolf bitch and violently fucked her. After a few minutes he returned to human form and continued to pump deeply in his she-wolf. He came with a howl. She returned to human form, and they collapsed on the bed in each other's arms. For the next hour, they petted. Both remained slightly aroused, touching each other intimately.

"We've talked many times about finding another sex partner," she whispered.

"Oui, plusieurs fois (Yes, many times)," he replied.

"Let's do it. You look for a man to join us. I'll find a woman." Margaret suggested.

"Comme vous le souhaitez, mon amour (As you wish, my love.) Henri replied.

...

Henri was a member of Boodle's, a London gentlemen's club, founded in January 1762, by Lord Shelburne, the future Marquess of Lansdowne and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. It was a conservative Tory club and allowed him to mix and mingle with the upper crust of British society. He used his hereditary title of Seigneur, the French equivalent of an English Lord. His story of fleeing the French Revolution was well received by the members, since they had a similar experience with the cock-up in their former North American colonies.

One evening he was enjoying an excellent blended malt scotch whiskey and chatting with a young Baron, who had recently purchased a new estate. Henri saw him as a prospect and was educating him on the advantages of investing in art.

"Henri," he heard in a heavy French accent.

He turned to find Benoit, walking towards him.

"Henri, you devil. I see you escaped the rebellion as well."

They embraced and exchanged la bise, the traditional cheek kisses. Henri excused himself from the previous conversation and found a private nook to catch up. Benoit still felt some guilt at having changed Henri's life. He confessed Henri was his first and last conversion. He had been helping people of means escape the revolution's aftermath and had become financially secure, as a result.

Henri told him about Margaret and Tilly, the sale of the estate, and the success in the art business both in France and England. They had been talking for almost an hour when Benoit shared his envy of Henri's family life and talked about a long series of short-term relationships and sexual encounters.

"I've had many multiple partner sexual encounters with both humans and our own kind." Benoit lamented.

Henri suggested that longevity is comfortable, but sometimes monotonous. He mentioned he and Margaret had remained monogamous but now wanted to invite someone to have sex with them.

"Would you be interested in joining Margaret and I?"

Benoit laughed, "Oui, absolument."

They drank a toast and went their separate ways. Henri relayed the conversation to Margaret, and she agreed Benoit would be an 'excellent' third person. They agreed to invite him over the following week.

...

Benoit arrived at the appointed time, and they enjoyed pleasant conversation, while drinking some French champaign. Margaret got to know Benoit and liked what she saw. Once she made up her mind, she nodded assent to Henri and excused herself. Benoit and Henri continued to visit for several minutes, as they finished their glasses.

Then Henri said, "Margaret is upstairs waiting to show you how much she appreciates your visit."

Benoit smiled. Bowing at the waist, he said, "Une dame ne devrait pas être laissée dans l'attente (A lady should not be kept waiting.)"

They went up to the bedroom. Margaret lay on the bed naked, wearing only pearls, with her fangs extended. Benoit bowed to her.

"Madame, vous avez l'air exquise (You look exquisite.)"

She snarled, "I was hoping we could fuck all night, before you leave."

"Certainement," he replied with a mischievous grin.

Margaret undressed both and pushed them down, side by side, on the bed. She kneeled between them stroking one while sucking the other. They quickly were hard. Henri was fascinated watching Margaret suck another man's cock. She was switching back and forth while they moaned and rumbled with pleasure. It was a real turn-on for him.

After a few minutes, when Margaret was sucking down Henri, Benoit moved around her and between Henri's legs. He pushed the legs up and back. Henri was startled but didn't resist. Benoit pushed his tongue around and in Henri's brown star. The rimming surprised him, but with Margaret continuing to deepthroat him, he lay back and enjoyed it. The focus of two tongues pleasuring him was wonderfully erotic.

Margaret brought Henri to the brink and then crawled on top, settling on Henri's cock cowgirl style. Benoit stood on the bed and fed his hard rock to Margaret. She enthusiastically sucked him while riding Henri. Benoit eventually dropped to his knees, while Margaret continued to consume his solid meat.

Henri watched her repeatedly go all the way down Benoit's pole. She noticed Henri watching and offered Benoit's cock to him. He initially refused but she laid Benoit's cockhead on Henri's lips and kissed it from the other side. Pushing her lips against it caused pressure on Henri's lips. He ultimately opened his mouth, and they tongue wrestled the cockhead between them. Henri found it delightful to have a cock and his wife's tongue in his mouth while his own cock plunged deep inside her.

Margarit was getting close. She lifted off her husband and lay by his side.

"Take me from behind," she pleaded.

Henri turned on his side and spooned her. Then plunged his fork into her exposed sex lips. He pinched her nipples with his free hand and bit her neck. Benoit moved around behind them both and lifted Henri's top leg. This position gave him a view of Henri slamming into Margaret. Her fluids were dribbling down her thigh. Benoit reached through and wiped up some of the sex juice, transferring it to Henri's brown star. Benoit was still wet from Margaret's mouth. He easily slid inside his acolyte and buggered him.

At first, Henri was astonished by this unexpected penetration and stopped moving. He clinched down on the intruder, which caused Benoit to sigh with bliss. Margaret pushed back against him, frustrated at the pause. Henri quickly realized it was nice to be in the middle of a fuck sandwich. Movement became coordinated and all three were lovin' it. When Henri pushed into Margaret, Benoit's cock almost came out. When Henri pulled back from his wife's love tunnel, Benoit pounded into his chute. All three were approaching their peaks. Margaret came first with a scream. Henri followed, buried deep in his wife's pulsing sleeve. Benoit dumped his load when Henri's brown star throbbed around his cock.

They lay in the same position until the men's drained stiffies went soft. All three rested briefly on their backs. Margaret moved between the men and began stroking and sucking them back to life.

When she had them both hard, she moved Henri to the middle, pushed his legs up and back, then mounted him in the amazon position. As she bounced on Henri's cock, Benoit drove his cock deep inside her rose bud. Empaled by two cocks, Margaret rode them both. The men didn't move. Margaret loved the double penetration and growled and moaned with desire. Very quickly, she screamed through another enormous orgasm, as though a stake had been driven through her heart.

Henri gave her almost no time to recover and immediately moved them into a stack. He was on the bottom. He pulled Benoit on top of his flesh tower. Margaret slid down on to Benoit's prick. On the top of the fuck pile Margaret bounced with vigor building towards another "O." Her juice and cum were sliding out of her, down Benoit's pole, and ultimately over Henri's balls. Benoit came first this time since he was in the middle, receiving double stimulation. He grunted in ecstasy. Margaret busted a third "O," with a throaty whimper. She expelled a lot of cum, along with her own fluid in a waterfall down the two flesh poles to the bed. Henri pushed them both off and stood by the bed. He finished himself off and 'showered' Benoit and Margaret with his spunk.

There were multiple pairings during the night. All orifices hosted various body parts. Benoit left before sunrise with a promise to come again soon. Henri and Margaret made quiet, slow love as the sun was rising and then rested peacefully during the daylight hours.

...

A week or so later at sunset Margaret and Henri were having their breakfast of warm blood. Margaret handed him a booklet entitled "Harris's List of Covent Garden Ladies." She explained it was a listing of available prostitutes.

"Read the description of Violet Heart on page twenty-three," Margaret suggested.

Henri read, 'This lovely fountain of transport is nineteen years old, her stature tall, but quite genteel, her eyes are of a beautiful sloe black, and beam a torrent of delight at every potent glance; a sweet breath and good teeth; her breasts are in the fullest proportion and will rebound with the more grateful ardor to the hand's soft pressure; her yielding limbs, though beautiful when together, are still more ravishing when separated. Take a view of nature centrally; no folding lapel, no gaping orifice, no horrid gulph is here, but the loving lips tenderly kiss each other, and shelter from the cold a small but easily stretched passage, whose depth none but the blind boy has liberty to fathom; between the tempting lips the coral headed tip stands sentinel, sheltered by a raven colored-bush, and for one half guinea will conduct the well erected friend safe into port. Her temper is affable and complaisant; an air of gaiety and tenderness breathe round her.'

He smiled. "She sounds lovely. You want her for me? Or for you?"

"I want to share her with you in the same way we shared Benoit. He was fun, but now it's time for you to have two females. Let's do it."

"I'm certainly interested if you are. I'll make the arrangements."

Henri made contact. Violet insisted they meet at King's Coffee House, not much more than a shed in a rougher area of London. She was talking with the barkeep when he entered. His gentleman's attire stood out dramatically in the scruffy bar. Violet was a lovely young woman, who was dressed in a ragged effort at elegance. It was a pathetic attempt, but her natural beauty shown through. She suggested a room across the street in a rundown hotel, but he declined. After paying her full fee and learning her dress size, he scheduled an overnight engagement.

On the appointed evening, they sent a carriage for her, and she arrived at the agreed hour. She was taller than Margaret, but lithe, moving with an effortless grace. Her hair was dark black. So much so, it had a purple sheen. She smiled easily and radiated affability. There was a complete lack of embarrassment or discomfort. Henri introduced her to Margaret, and they exchanged 'la bise,' the traditional French cheek kisses. Based on Henri's report of Violet's living conditions, Margaret had prepared a warm bath.

Violet was thrilled at the extravagance. She quickly disrobed, without modesty, and stepped into the large iron tub. Both admired her youthful physique. She had a curvy body with beckoning breasts. They were a youthful, natural shape with upturned nipples. Her pubic hair was as black as that on her head. It was trimmed which was unusual at that time. There were two chairs next to the tub for Henri and Margaret to sit. Violet was adept at making conversation and asked simple questions to keep the discussion light. After several minutes of soaking, Violet began using a sponge to wash herself.

Margaret offered to clean her back. Violet agreed. Margaret began with the sponge but switched to her hands once the soap was spread around. She kneaded Violet's shoulders and then moved her hands from back to front when Violet laid back in the water. Margaret supported the breasts with three fingers, using her thumb and index fingers to twist and pull on the nipples.

Violet whimpered in pleasure at the luxuriously erotic feel of Margaret's touches. Henri went to the other end of the tub and fished a foot out of the warm water. Using the sponge, he soaped from heel to toe and then used his hands to rub and massage the foot. After rinsing it, he brought the toes to his lips. While massaging her calf, he suckled the toes. Margaret began kissing Violet's neck and nibbling her ears.

Sensory overload conquered Violet. Her left hand began toying with the nipple Margaret wasn't pulling. The fingers of her right hand slipped between her love lips. She spread her legs apart, oblivious to the presence of others.

"That's good. Tickle your fancy, while we watch," whispered Margaret.

Henri gazed at Violet pleasuring herself, while his tongue explored her toes. This was a great opening act to what promised to be an enjoyable evening. Margaret had moved around to the side of the tub and was alternating nipping and sucking a breast while tongue wrestling in Violet's mouth. Henri's eyes never left the two women's action. Violet moved her legs further apart, as her hand moved faster. Water was splashing; Violet was groaning pleasantly; Margaret had latched on to a nipple; Henri's cock was about to rip his pants open. Violet shuddered loudly through a strong orgasm, tossing more water up and over.

Henri and Margaret returned to their seats. Violet's legs were spread widely apart with her feet hooked over the side of the tub. She gently rubbed her nipples and a finger lingered around her erect clit, clearly visible poking out of her bright red labia.

"That was brilliant! I'm glad we're going to have the entire night together," Violet confessed.

Margaret offered a large towel. Violet stood and stepped out of the tub. She unashamedly dried herself, while they watched. She finished and offered to undress them individually.

"That would be entertaining," Margaret replied. "Henri, you go first."

Violet handed the towel to Margaret and stepped up to Henri. She untied his shirt and pulled it off. He cooperated but didn't help. She gently pushed him back and he sat. She knelt and unbuckled his boots. Pulling his foot to her body, she leaned back and dragged it off. After removing the second boot, she slipped off his silk socks. She kissed each foot in turn, then pulled him with her, as she stood back up. Her sassy breasts swayed invitingly. She unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down. His cock had hardened significantly during this process and now stood proudly, covered only by his silk drawers. She kissed his nipples and dragged her tongue down the middle of his chest, over his flat stomach, and continued downward. As the drawers fell away her lips followed, licking, and kissing her way lower. She swirled her tongue around the cockhead and down his muscle pole. The wandering tongue lifted, prodded, and teased his balls. He shivered with pleasure, and she left him.

Margaret had enjoyed the show and stood, as Violet headed her way. Women in the 18th century wore much more clothing than men. There were stays (a bodice with strips of whalebone) and hooped petticoats under their dresses. The stays and dresses were laced up the back. Violet worked quickly on the dress lacing and soon Margaret stepped out of it. Next the petticoats were removed. The bodice was undone, but it took longer than the dress. Finally, it was off too. Women at this time did not wear knickers... Margaret joined the naked party.

Violet kissed her passionately and pulled her in close... breasts to breasts. Margaret had never experienced this type of feminine skin-on-skin contact previously. It was a powerful aphrodisiac, causing her head to swirl with desire. Her nipples formed hard pebbles and she felt wet. Violet's hands roamed down her back to her derriere, pulling her closer still until their lower lips kissed together. Violet pushed her back to the chair, but Margaret picked her up like a small child and carried her to the bed. Laying her down, Margaret leaned over and kissed her deeply. Violet embraced closely and rolled Margaret around to her back. Violet then slid off the bed and pushed Margaret's legs apart. She buried her face there and used her tongue and lips to explore Margaret deeply. Everything that had happened in the last few minutes was so novel, it pushed Margaret right over the 'O' mountain. She clutched Violet's head with her hands and held on. Wailing with passion, she banged her way down the other side.

Henri had never witnessed anything so erotic. There was a puddle of precum on the floor under him. Margaret pulled Violet up effortlessly to lay by her side. Laying, facing each other, they kissed and laughed and touched intimately.

"I want you," Margaret muttered hoarsely.

Violet repositioned herself over Margaret, offering her wet crease to waiting lips. It was Margaret's first 'kiss' to that particular female anatomical part, but she welcomed it like an old lover... ardently, intensely, and without reservation. Using her tongue, lips, and gentle bites, she pushed Violet fervently towards another orgasm. While Margaret worked intently, Violet was not idle. She wrapped her arms under Margaret's thighs and used her tongue to bring Margaret back to the brink again.