Vampire Love Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching his wife and Violet in the '69' position, giving each other intense pleasure, was beyond erotic. It was so titillatingly sensual, he thought he might cum without touching himself. Strands of precum dripped to the floor. He stood and walked to the bed. His hands roamed over breasts and butts. He played gently with their hair and rubbed his slippery cock over their feet.

"Come on, Henri! Let's get you more involved. I want you to eat my pussy," Margaret begged. "Violet will find something to do with your cock."

Henri laid back with his hardon resting on his stomach. Margaret immediately settled her camel toe over his face. Violet also straddled Henri, so the two women were facing each other. Violet lifted herself up enough to settle her engorged sex lips on either side of his fat tool. He was slipperier than slick, and she was wet. With minimal friction she glided from cockhead to balls and back. It was an exquisite delight for both. The women leaned into each other and kissed, fondling the other's breasts.

Henri was loving his wife's juicy skin flower in his mouth and Violet's clit jacket sliding back and forth on his hard throbber. The volume of the moaning and happy whimpering gave testament to the immense amount of pleasure they were giving each other. He could tell Margaret was getting close to another 'O' from his passionate oral efforts. Violet was paying particular attention to the contact between her clit and his frenulum. She would slide up from his balls, but then moved back and forth repeatedly rubbing her erect clit over the bump of the frenulum. Each time when she edged herself into pre-orgasmic quivering, she would slide away back down. When Margaret reached the point of no return, she leaned further forward and sucked one of Violet's nipples deeply into her mouth, while pinching the other with force. That pulled Violet along and the two went over the waterfall together. They held each other tightly in la petite mort, eventually collapsing on either side of Henri.

He gave them a few minutes to recover, gently running his fingers through their hair. Then he slipped off the bed and stood offering his soul pole to the girls. Margaret stood and to Violet's surprise, lifted Henri up and effortlessly set him on the edge of the bed. She pulled Violet off the bed, and they knelt together. Margaret immediately engulfed Henri's entire love muscle, bottoming out with her lips against his pubis. Violet went lower and used her tongue to caress his balls. Henri sighed with delight at the two-lip blowjob... his first. Upon an unseen signal, the two-lip lovers switched places. Margaret used her teeth to attack Henri's nut sack, knowing he liked rough ball play. Violet used her tongue to tease more effectively, while sliding down Henri's cock. They pushed him up to the brink.

Margaret whispered, "I want to watch you fuck Violet."

Henri lifted Violet up and set her on the bed and took her from behind. As his cock impaled her, Violet realized this was much more than 'on the job' sex. She was engaged with the couple and having erotic fun. She cared how they felt and didn't want it to end.

Margaret watched her husband fucking Violet and saw he was really enjoying it. She slid under Violet, positioning herself to tug and squeeze Henri's big nuts and suckle Violet's clit. Having Margaret's tongue and Henri's cock pleasuring her, was unusual for Violet. Clients were usually focused on themselves. She was flying high in sensual pleasure.

Margaret's stiff pink paddler stood tall in her bright red canoe. Violet wrapped her lips around it and pulled. As the women pleasured each other's furry red wings, Henri pounded vigorously against Violet's butt cheeks. The combination of Margaret's ball torture and Violet's young, tight snatch quickly took him to completion. He pumped his warm man-yogurt out like it was released from a kinked water hose. It filled Violet up and began dripping in Margaret's face. The throbbing cock, pumping hot cum, and Margaret's lips pushed Violet to another orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed in a pile of arms, legs, and genitals. Violet fell asleep, while Margaret and Henri petted her gently. They let her sleep for an hour or so. Since Margaret hadn't cum with the other two, she eventually positioned herself over Henri's mouth. He pulled her down, entombing his face between her thighs. Her moaning and the movement of the bed awakened Violet. Wanting to participate, she crawled off the bed and stood by Henri's feet, watching them.

After a few minutes, she pushed Henri's legs back, roughly shoved his balls out of the way, and rammed her tongue up his bumhole. Margaret, astride Henri's head, was facing back and saw Violet's ass eating. It was so wantonly lusty and sexually unrestrained; it really turned her on. She bent over and took Henri's growing cock in her mouth. Violet started fingering herself. Henri's tongue began exploring Margaret's nether region to demonstrate how it felt. All three were completely lost in lust.

Margaret came first. The feel of Henri's cock in her mouth and his lips roaming around between her legs did it. His cock muffled her scream of pleasure. Violet's fingers and the massive sexual vibrations in the room brought her home second. Henri came in last, but still managed to choke his wife with cum. His anal contractions squeezed Violet's tongue. They all lay back in the bed and continued to intimately touch each other. Margaret ran her fingers through Violet's hair and Henri massaged her feet. Violet fell asleep again. They let her sleep until an hour before dawn. In addition to her fee, Violet was given a new dress. She insisted on wearing it home. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever given her. The coach took Violet back to her hotel across from King's Coffee House.

Her pimp was waiting in her room, angry because she didn't tell him about the overnight job. He beat her viciously, repeatedly hitting her in the stomach. Then he ripped the dress off and raped her. Finally, he made her go out on the street immediately to give blowjobs for a shilling each. This was demeaning work because the clientele were dirty day laborers and homeless men.

She obeyed him but was in intense pain and having a great deal of difficulty walking. After getting outside she collapsed but managed to crawl across the street to King's Coffee House. The barkeep, whose name was John, took her in and gave her some whiskey. She lay in a back room all day. John cared deeply for Violet but had never expressed it. He checked in with her regularly. He kept her as comfortable as he could and encouraged her to eat. Late in the afternoon, Violet asked him to go to Kensington Gardens and tell Margaret what had happened. He hurried over and spoke with Tilly.

"Violet has been severely beaten by her pimp. She may be dying. Please ask your parents to come as soon as possible," he pleaded.

Tilley informed her parents when they awakened at sunset. They rushed over and found Violet near death. Margaret sat with her. Henri and John went in search of the pimp. They found him in another bar, bragging about how he kept "his" girls in line.

"Slappin' 'em around reminds 'em who they belong to," he boasted.

Henri had to grab John to keep him from attacking the pimp. Taking him outside, Henri had John point out a 'private' alley, where he could 'talk' to the pimp. The barkeep knew violence was planned. He loved Violet and wanted to help. Henri declined his assistance and asked him to return to Violet's side. The barkeep begrudgingly left, and Henri went back inside to lure the pimp away from the crowd.

Using the ruse of requiring the services of multiple girls for a party, Henri walked him out in the street. With his arm around the pimp's shoulder, he led him to the alleyway. When they were out of public view, Henri threw him down.

"You have killed Violet, a defenseless young woman, because you wanted to feel powerful. The problem is there is always someone more powerful," Henri lectured and revealed his fangs with a growl.

The pimp screamed and scurried further back into the dead-end alley. Henri transformed into a wolf and ripped a hole into his stomach. Returning to human form, he stood and watched the pimp scream and cry, as he slowly and painfully died from the disembowelment. When it was done, he kicked the bastard in the face. There was a small crowd of street people at the entrance to the alley. The Bobbies had not been called.

"I believe the man was attacked by some animal... possibly a dog. He has died," Henri explained, as he tipped his hat and walked away. The men ran into the alley to relieve the body of any valuables.

The pimp was found the next morning, and the constabulary was informed. Interviews were conducted. Nobody knew anything. It was concluded he was attacked by rabid dogs and the case was closed.

While the two men were away, Violet died. Margaret used her powers and blood to reanimate the body. Violet awoke a vampire. When John returned, she was sitting up in the bed, talking with Margaret.

"My god! You're alive. I thought you would die!" John joyfully shouted.

"Where is Henri?" Margaret asked.

"He is talking to the bastard who did this to Violet."

Violet was alarmed. "He's dangerous! Henri shouldn't have..."

"Don't worry about Henri, dear. He will be fine," Margaret assured her.

"But he always carries a knife. He won't hesitate to use it if he feels threatened."

"It will be fine, Violet. Henri will return shortly."

"Don't worry, Violet. He looks like someone who can take care of himself," John agreed. "Relax and rest. You shouldn't upset yourself."

"I'm fine, John. Give me a kiss and then leave us alone. Margaret saved me and we need to talk."

He kissed her cheek and began to leave. He stopped before going out the door and turned back. "Almost losing you makes me realize how much you mean to me. I love you, Violet; I do."

"Johnny boy, you've always been in my heart as well. Now go on and leave us be!"

When they were alone again, Margaret resumed explaining to Violet about her new existence. The change to Violet's life filled her with doubts and fears. Margaret patiently soothed her. Henri joined them a short time later.

"Are you alright? Did you find him?" Violet asked immediately.

"He is dead. Apparently attacked by wild dogs. He will never threaten you again."

Violet began crying. "What will I do? I've never been anything but a putain (whore). He took care of us. How will I survive?"

Henri was surprised at this reaction. But he quickly assured Violet. "He took advantage of you and kept you poor. You are much more capable than he allowed you to be."

"Se prostituer (prostitution) is honest work," Margaret assured her. "You can stay with us until you figure out how you want to earn a living."

"You get to do what you want now. Nobody will tell you what you 'must be'. Whatever you choose, we will help you." Henri added.

"Absolutely," Margaret agreed.

"What about my friends? The girls don't have anyone to protect them now."

"I will take care of them. Do not worry about the details," Henri assured her.

Henri paid 30 days lodging for all of Violet's 'friends.' Most of her coworkers lived in the same hotel. A couple who didn't were moved there. Violet stayed at the Kensington Chateau for a week. She and Tilly hit it off and spent hours talking. Ultimately, Violet realized prostitution was all she knew how to do. She worried about what would happen to her 'sisters' now with their pimp gone. She talked with Margaret about becoming the group's madam.

Henri and Margaret talked about expanding their business holdings. Prostitution seemed like a simple industry with high profit margins. When they told Tilly, she surprised them with a desire to help manage the enterprise. They devised a threefold plan. First, Tilly would take a room at the hotel and spend the day with the girls. She would instruct them on hygiene and reading. Margaret would teach them about etiquette and the value of simple conversation during the late afternoon. Henri would make arrangements with the hotel temporarily and work to find a house that could be turned into a brothel.

Since the hotel was in a rough part of town, Tilly decided to procure a regular source of semen again. She talked to Violet. First, she had to explain her linage as a dhampir (half human, half vampire). Violet was receiving blood daily from Henri and Margaret's supply. She had assumed Tilly was also. Tilly told her about receiving semen from Emile, while they were in France. When Violet understood Tilly's need, she immediately had an idea.

"There's a boy that works for John. He cleans up the bar. I'm sure he'd be interested. He helps his mother and two sisters. They're poor and desperately in need of money. Some of my friends give them a few shillings now and again."

"Do you think he would be willing to masturbate for money?"

"His name is Harry. At his age he's pulling his pud for nothing. I'm sure he'd do it for a bob or two."

"Will you ask him? I'll pay him a pound."

"That's too much..." Violet replied.

"I want it to be something valuable. It's important that he's reliable."

"He would swim the Thames for that much money."

"Good. Ask Harry to come to my room tonight at half eight."

...

Tilly was quite excited. It had been years since she had enjoyed her relationship with Emile in Paris. That arm's length business arrangement had blossomed into a friendship with full benefits. She couldn't help but wonder if history might repeat itself.

Harry tapped lightly on her door at 8:30pm. He had washed his face and hands, but his clothing was tattered. Tilly answered his knock.

"Hello, you must be Harry."

"Yes ma'am. I am."

"Well, come in."

Tilly motioned for him to enter and closed the door behind him. Harry was gobsmacked at the furnishings, which had been brought over from Kensington Gardens. He had never seen anything so 'royal.' He was also a little frightened.

"I imagine you have questions about this."

"No ma'am."

"Please call me Tilly."

"Yes ma'am."

"Tilly," she repeated.

"Yes Miss Tilly."

"Just Tilly... OK?"

"If that's what you want... Tilly."

"Excellent! Now what are your questions?"

"Uh... I don't know."

"OK. You seem a little uncomfortable."

Harry thought, 'No shit! I'm here with daughter of a French Lord and I'm supposed to masturbate for money. Anybody would be scared.'

Harry said, "Yes ma'am, uh Tilly. I've never done anything like this before."

"I wouldn't think you had. But it's a simple arrangement. You leave your ejaculate in a dish, and I give you a pound."

"E-jack-you-late?"

Tilly used her right fist to make a jerkoff motion and then her left to simulate ejaculation. Harry nodded.

"Here's the dish. I'll go out and leave you alone. Just open the door when you're done."

"Yes ma'am... uh. Thanks Tilly."

When Tilly had closed the door, she sat on a settee in the hall. 'He's a handsome lad. Even in rags. But he sure is awkward. However, doing something so private on demand is probably difficult.'

Harry looked around the room. 'Some of the stuff on the furniture must be worth a lot of money. I can't imagine.' He knew Tilly was way out of his class. But when he dropped his pants and began stroking himself, he thought of what she might look like naked. He knew he would never know, but he quickly got hard. When he imagined himself licking her breasts, he filled the plate with his load. He dressed and opened the door. Tilly thanked him and gave him a pound.

"Thanks Ma'am. I'm sorry. Thanks Tilly"

"You're welcome, Harry. I'll see you day after tomorrow... same time."

"Sure. I will be here."

Tilly smiled. "Think about having me watch you do it next time."

Harry blushed and fled down the hallway.

...

A routine quickly settled at the hotel. A couple of the girls were let go for hopeless opium addiction. Most of the girls liked regular baths but several resisted for 'health reasons.' When offered the choice of bathing every day or leaving, they changed their minds. One of the women was caught stealing and dismissed. Eventually a functional group of young ladies that got along together and attracted a middle-class clientele developed.

After several months the business was flourishing. Margaret made progress with the group coming to understand that companionship was more valuable that a quick fuck. Certainly, some clients were looking for speed, but many more were willing to pay for time. Harry made 'deposits' every other day and Tilly quickly reached full strength. The girls were happy and making more money than they ever had in their lives.

One evening Violet knocked on Tilly's door.

"Our old pimp's brother has showed up. He says he's going to take over the girls and he's looking for me," she said breathlessly.

Tilly left Violet and went downstairs. The brother was easy to find. He was drunkenly screaming at the girls and demanding Violet answer for his brother's death. Tilly walked straight up to him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He blustered.

"I'm the manager. Let me take you to Violet," Tilly quietly responded.

"Well, uh, I'm the boss now! You work for me!" He yelled.

"Let's go upstairs and you can talk with Violet."

Tilly turned and walked towards the stairs. He caught up with her and grabbed her by the neck. She didn't react and kept walking. He couldn't stop her. If he hadn't walked to stay with her, she would have pulled him over. When they reached the second-floor landing, Tilly removed his grip and twisted his arm. He yelped. Throwing him to the floor, she kicked his head. Lifting the unconscious body, she climbed the remaining stairs to her room. Dumping him on the floor, she bound him with rope. Violet was sitting wild-eyed.

"What are we going to do?"

"Let him sleep it off and then decide if he will be any further trouble."

The following morning, they threw water on his face. He spurted and coughed and sat up.

"You two bitches are dead when I get outa these ropes," he snarled, while struggling to free himself.

Tilly allowed him to struggle, until he was exhausted.

"We're willing to talk with you about your brother, but you are not assuming any part of this business." Tilly said.

"I'll kill you both. You whores can't own nothing."

Tilly stared at him for a few moments. "You're making a bad decision, which you will not live to regret."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your brother was abusive and assumed he owned 'his girls.' He died because of that belief. You are making the same mistake. There is no business to own. If you leave and don't return, you will live."

"That's a hollow threat coming from a child like you. You cut me loose and I'll let you go, but Violet stays here."

Tilly smiled and Violet laughed.

"Cut me loose, you little cunt."

Tilly untied him. He struggled to his feet and pulled a knife out of his boot.

"I'll gonna gut you and watch you die, you little piece of shite."

He lunged forward with the knife in his right hand. Tilly caught the arm and pulled him towards her. With her left hand she broke his wrist. Her right arm came up with an open palm, landing the heel of her hand under his jaw. He landed on his butt and sat stunned.

Violet spoke up. "You're still drunk and making bad decisions. You do not own us, and you will not participate in this business."

"You bitches killed my brother. I have to..."

"Listen to Violet. You're making a bad choice."

He cursed them again and tried to get up. Violet grabbed his ears and twisted. With a crunchy snap, his neck broke, and he fell back limply.

"Oops! I didn't mean to kill him. He is dead, isn't he?"

"Most definitely."

"Is it wrong for me to say I'm not sorry?"