Vampire Love Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly assured Violet it was not a great loss for humanity. After checking the alley outside and finding it clear they tossed him out headfirst. He landed with a whump and a cloud of dust. They closed the window and went back downstairs. They never heard anything about the dead body in the alley.

...

The relationship between Tilly and Harry had grown. After a month Harry had brought a note from his mother thanking Tilly for the money he was bringing home. He had told his mother he was doing some cleaning at the hotel. Tilly had also given him clothing for the mother, sisters, and himself. Harry's family was dramatically helped by the liaison.

The level of sexual activity had also increased. After the first couple of weeks, she closed the door but stayed in the room. After watching him a number of times from the doorway, she moved closer and sat down near him. Being close to him while he jerked lasted several weeks. Next, she offered to 'help' him. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he wasn't about to say 'no.' She jerked him off for another couple of weeks. On this particular night, she was going to forgo the need for the plate and drink his essence directly. She had a basin of warm water and small towels.

"Tonight, I'd like you to undress and lay on the bed."

She had never asked that before and it rattled Harry. "Uh, Sure, what's up?"

"We're going to do something different. Is that ok?"

He was bewildered, thinking, 'Oh, dear god, what's 'different' mean? I hope she's not expecting me to know things.'

He had worn a new shirt, pants, and underwear given to him by Tilly. Moving quickly, he was naked in a flash. His erection was waving in circles as he undressed. It stood rigidly flat against his stomach when he lay down.

Tilly grabbed his calves and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed. He now lay with his legs bent at the knees, feet hanging down. It made Harry a bit dizzy that she moved him without any outward strain. He was confused about her strength and had no idea what was expected of him.

She freaked him out further when she said, "You're confused but you don't need to know anything. Nothing is expected of you. Just relax and go with what feels right."

"Yes, ma'am," he said. He couldn't help it. She was in charge, and he was alright with that.

Tilly moved between his legs and gently stroked his thighs just above the knees. He shivered and his cock pulsed. She took one step back and pulled the house shift she was wearing over her head. It was her only clothing. Harry moaned at seeing a naked girl this close. He was afraid to move, thinking it might break the spell. With no idea what to do, he moaned a little louder.

"You're the most beautiful thing in the world," he managed after the moan.

Tilly smiled, pleased that he had managed an admiring comment given his youth and inexperience.

"How many girls have you told that to?" She teased him, knowing he had zero experience.

"You're the first! I swear I'm not just sayin' beautiful as some kinda move." He sputtered.

"I believe you and thank you for the compliment. You are handsome yourself."

Harry couldn't think of how to reply, but he did manage a breathy squeaking sound. Tilly turned and brought the wash basin over and set it on a bedside table moved to the foot of the bed. She began with his feet. She dipped them in warm water and used soapy hands to wash them thoroughly. When they were rinsed, she suckled the toes individually. He would never have believed how erotic it felt. A drop of precum dropped to his stomach.

Tilly saw the leak and smiled. She used the wet rag to move up each calf and thigh. Then she dried his legs. A small collection of precum drops were accumulating on his stomach. She pulled a dry towel and used one forearm under his knees to lift him off the bed. After putting the towel underneath, she lowered him back down. Her warm soapy hands moved to his ball sac. Using her fingers and thumbs, she massaged the entire organ and then rinsed them. Next her tongue explored the area, much to Harry's delight. His precum drops became a puddle and he was approaching a point where autonomic function would take over.

When his scrotal sac contracted, Tilly stopped her tongue work. She got another dry towel and dried the area. She had planned to move on to clean his cock but didn't want to lose the precum. Climbing on the bed, she bent down, moved his cock out of the way, and licked his stomach clean. Harry audibly sucked his breath in.

"Oh my god, I can't take much more of this without cumming. I'm sorry."

"Don't do that. OK, you use the washrag and clean your cock without cumming. I want you in my mouth when it explodes."

Embarrassed, Henry complied without comment. Tilly could see him blushing, but she had been hungry for contact and had pushed him too quickly.

"It's not your fault. I was doing too much too quickly. We'll get better at this with practice."

He remembered for the rest of his life her saying, 'better at this with practice!'

She had planned to wash his cock, run her hands all over his body, play some more with his balls, maybe even lick his dusky rose. There was time for all of that in the coming weeks. Tonight, it was time to feed. She kneeled beside him, while he finished cleaning himself. When he removed the towel, she took him into her mouth. She loved the heat of him and the almost instant taste of more precum. She toyed gently with his balls while slowing lowering her lips around him and down to the pubis.

Harry's entire cock was contained in Tilly's mouth. It was a unique experience for him and felt like the entire world disappeared and only his cock was left. There was nothing left to look at or think about or feel. He knew he wouldn't last long.

He didn't. Tilly had started her second descent down his slippery tool, when she felt the nuts in her hand contract. His sperm burst out of their hiding place and slammed into the back of her throat. She swallowed most, but some trickled out the corners of her mouth and down her hand. She licked her hand and his stomach clear of all spunk. He wiggled and giggled from the touch of her tongue on his post-orgasmic skin.

"That was unbelievable. I've never experienced anything like that. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome and thank you for letting it all happen. I told you not to worry. Here's your money."

"I couldn't take any money tonight. That wouldn't be right. I mean..."

"Take it and give it to your mother. No matter what I do with you or to you, always take the money. Your family needs it. OK?"

"Tilly, you're amazing. Thanks again."

"You have no idea," she smiled. "See you day after tomorrow."

"Yes, for sure. Goodnight."

But it would be more than a couple of weeks before they could manage any more than a manual deposit. They found out the next morning Henri's real estate hunt was successful.

Originally the home of an actress, Bagnigge Wells House had then become a health spa and pleasure garden. Mineral springs were discovered there in 1760, and Londoners flocked to drink the "waters" for their health. In addition to the house there was a tavern, elaborate gardens, and several springs. Its proximity to the city made it very popular with middle class merchants. The last owner had poorly managed the asset and it had fallen into disrepair. People stopped coming and he went bankrupt.

Henri purchased it for pence on the pound. Fortunately, the demise of the spa was quick and only cosmetic repairs were needed. It was only five miles from their estate. He hired John as the barkeep, Violet as the madam, and Tilly would act as the property manager. They moved from the shabby hotel in 1799.