Vampire Love Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
Tilly continues relationship with Harry.
8.7k words
4.46
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new business thrives and Tilly continues her relationship with Harry.

...

The management team of Henri, Margaret, Tilly, and Violet decided to modify the name of their new property to "Bagnigge Wells Gardens." There were four parts to the business. First, the elaborate gardens would be maintained and open to the public for walking and picnics. This would be good public relations. Second, the health spa which incorporated several of the mineral springs. Third, the large house would be used for prostitution. Entry would be for members only and the exterior would give no sign of its purpose. Fourth was the stand- alone pub, which would be open to the public for food and drink. It would also serve liquor in the House. The proximity to London made it very popular with middle class merchants.

John quickly proved his worth with the pub. He had contacts in the area, and it opened almost immediately. It was his idea to have "take away" available for the garden crowd. They were busy every night. A cook came in over the weekend to help with the increase in food orders. He hired Harry as a full-time gofer and it eased John's workload. He and Violet lived together and had an active sex life.

Violet also quickly settled into her role as the Madam. A natural, strong leader, she avoided drama, while maintaining discipline. She had known most of the girls for years and they accepted her as the boss. To increase business quickly she spread the word to cabbies and hotel bellmen that if their name was mentioned by a new customer, they would receive a tip.

Tilly's role as general manager was certainly in her wheelhouse. She supervised John and Violet. Other responsibilities included the gardens and health spa. She hired an experienced gardener away from another private garden. He hired and supervised the ground crew. Spa resorts in the early 19th century needed to meet he eccentricities and glamour of their Georgian visitors. Tilly hired the manager of the spa in Cheltenham that the Royal family attended. He didn't bring the Monarch's business, but many clients did follow him to Bagnigge.

The relocation and opening of each of the businesses took great effort on everyone's part. Tilly maintained a room on the fourth floor of Bagnigge Wells House because of the long hours she was putting in the business. It was the largest of only two suites on the top floor. Violet and Jack lived in the other.

About a month after everything was functional, Tilly set aside some time to spend with Harry. He had been dutifully making his deposit every other day, but they had not again engaged in oral ecstasies. When Harry arrived that night, she had a hot bath waiting.

"Let me undress you," she requested, as she closed the door.

"Sure. I told my mother I would be working late. So, I can stay as long as you want."

Tilly smiled at the idea of keeping him overnight. She unbuttoned his work shirt and pulled it out of the pants. He tried to help, but she play-slapped his hand. She tossed the newly removed shirt on a chair. Next, she untied the waistband of his pants. They slid off his hips and puddled at his feet. She took his hand and helped him step out of them. The pants' puddle joined the shirt on the chair. He was clearly hard causing a large bulge in his underwear. Reaching down to 'adjust' himself, resulted in another slap to his hand.

Harry was embarrassed about his cock sticking out almost straight away from his body. This feeling was exacerbated when Tilly stepped back to fully observe how the cloth was holding his manhood from going vertical. She reached out and ran a finger along his length. He shivered from the gentle stimulation. She grasped him in her fist and stroked rapidly through the cloth. He went up on his toes and thought he might cum right then. But Tilly stopped after only a few seconds. She released his cock and pulled the underwear down. He stepped out of them and waited to see what she wanted him to do.

Tilly was hungry and thought about taking him right then. His cock was stone hard and pointing at the ceiling. There was a cute little dollop of precum on the tip. What she had planned for later was the only thing that kept her from ravishing him now.

"Now I want you to undress me. Take your time and ask if you have any questions."

"I will. Where should I start?"

"Why don't you take off my boots and stockings."

Tilly was wearing a two-piece dress in royal blue. The boned corset top featured piping, a decorative ribbon, and 'look-at-me' lace along the neckline. The matching skirt was scandalously short for the time. She wore tasseled kidskin boots and silk stockings held up by garters. She moved to a settee and stretched her legs out. She felt it was incredibly erotic to watch Harry's cock sway as he walked and kneeled to remove her boots. After the first one was off, he began working on the buckle of the second. She used her silk stockinged foot to gently poke his balls and cock. He kept trying to move out of the way.

"Be still. You know you love it."

"I do but I'm afraid I'll cum too early. It feels extremely good."

She stopped but asked, "What's the most times you've cum in an evening."

She knew immediately she had jogged a memory because Harry's face turned a bright red.

"Tell me. I know you thought of something."

Harry couldn't understand how she knew what he was thinking even as his nose almost glowed red.

"I couldn't. It's too embarrassing. You'll laugh."

"I won't laugh. I want to hear about it. It's sexy to share."

"Oh, alright. I'll tell you. But if you laugh, I won't finish."

"That's fair, but I promise I'm not going to laugh."

"Well, OK. This was several years ago, before I started working for John. A young woman lived next door. She didn't have a tub and used ours every couple of weeks. My room shared a thin wall with the washroom. There was, uh, a crack in the wall... anyway I could see through... see the tub. I had never seen a woman and so... uh, I decided to look. She undressed... had huge tits and uh I came quickly. I pulled up my pants and sat on my bed. She uh, she was humming and well, I went back to look some more."

While he was talking, he finished with the second boot. Tilly pulled up her dress and pointed at the garters. She showed him how to roll the stockings down. He worked on that while continuing to tell the story.

"So, I watched for a while and got hard again. I took off my pants and after a few minutes I came again. Anyhow, I think she knew I was there. She was staring right at me and then she started playing with her coochie."

Tilly smiled at his slang term for vagina. She had never heard it before.

"Wait, you promised you wouldn't laugh."

"I haven't laughed. I'm just smiling because I am enjoying your story. Please continue."

"Oh, just... never mind. So, she spread her legs and showed me everything. After a while she was breathing really fast, but she never took her eyes off me. Then she kinda squealed a little bit and jerked, which made some water splash on the floor. I came for the third time and then went limp quick. I pulled my pants up and went outside. When she finished and went home, she walked by me and winked. So, I knew, she knew."

"That's a really good story. So tonight, we'll try and get you off four times. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would. But what about you? You should do it too."

"Thank you for thinking about me. I will and you'll help. Why don't you finish getting me undressed."

Both stood and Tilly again watched his hard member waving around. She resisted the urge to play with it. Harry's tongue slightly parted his lips as he focused on undoing the front buttons on the corset. It had small bone stays for support and she was wearing nothing under it. When he had mastered the final button, he gently pulled it open. Her breasts were smallish blue-white orbs with red raisin tips. They were much smaller than the girl in the tub, but in Harry's mind they were 'perfect.'

He stared unblinking and softly whispered, "Ooooh my god."

She pulled him to them, and he suckled gently on each raisin until it became a small hard pebble. He felt a drop of precum emerge and he took a step back without letting the breast out of his mouth. The drop fell from his cock to the floor without landing on the dress. Tilly was overcome with lust and needed to feed... now! She disengaged her breast from his lips and dropped to her knees. Grabbing his ass with both hands, she pulled him into her mouth. When her lips bottomed on his pubis, he lost it. She swallowed his first load of the night without losing a single drop.

Harry had never cum so quickly. It embarrassed him a bit.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," he muttered.

"Neither could I," she replied. "It was delicious."

His face shown crimson. Unable to think of how to reply, he stared at the floor.

"Come here and nibble on me some more and then take off my skirt," she softly asked.

Harry immediately bounded to her breasts. He suckled, licked, and nipped the nipples. The raisins became pebbles again. The skirt was tied at the back. He kissed his way around her. With one set of fingers remaining in front tweaking a nipple, the other released the knot in the back. He pushed down slowly, and the skirt fell to the floor. Tilly stepped away from him and threw it on the pile. As was customary at the time, women didn't wear panties. She turned to exhibit her nakedness.

He moved towards her, but she held up her palm bidding him to stop. His young cock was beginning to rise like a hot air balloon, ever so slowly growing out and up. She stared and he knew what she wanted. For the first time he felt no embarrassment. He thought of her lips on him and willed it upward to full tumescence. She smiled at his youthful vigor.

Harry had never seen skin so smooth and unblemished. She was as white as a cloud in a summer blue sky. Her face looked like it was carved from pure white marble. She had no hair on her body... except her head, which was long, dark, and straight. Her womanhood, her pink wrinkle had short, curly hair around the crease. There were no scars, scrapes, or scratches to mar the silkiness of her skin. She was perfectly formed with no sags or creases. Her beauty was almost blinding. It seemed wrong that he was being allowed to see her. Doubts began to creep into his mind. His cock wilted ever so slightly. She correctly read his loss of confidence. Stepping forward, she cupped his balls in her palm.

"I like having you look at me. You are the one I want to be with. Tonight, there are only the two of us."

She gently squeezed his nuts and kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth. It startled him at first, but he recovered and responded in kind. She moved her fist up from base to cockhead and milked some precum. Capturing it with a finger, she transferred it to her tongue. Then she pushed her now cummy tongue back in Harry's mouth. He accepted her tongue and kissed back passionately. She wanted to explore his body, as much as he did hers. But she wanted him clean first.

"It's time for your bath."

"Aw, Mum, can't I play a little longer!" Harry teased.

She grabbed his cock and dragged him along to the tub.

"There'll be plenty of time for play after your bath, young man!"

"Yes ma'am..."

The water had been super-hot when he arrived. Now it was still quite warm. Harry stood in the soapy water and slowly lowered himself down. She sat on the side and stroked his still-hard cock.

"Plenty of time..." she repeated.

He was accustomed to Tilly seeing him naked. But her nudity was all new and it was difficult not to stare. He had seen his younger sisters taking baths, but they were still girls. He had even caught a glance of his mum. Tilly was a wholly different phenomenon. Everything about her was amazing, powerfully erotic, and beyond expectations. She said she didn't mind his gaze, but he still feared offending her.

"You're so beautiful," he sighed.

Tilly smiled, "You're easy on the eyes too. You're handsome, fit, muscular, and your cock is luscious."

Harry blushed but managed to sound almost like an adult. "Thank you."

Tilly stood and moved to the end of the tub. She pulled a foot out and washed it with a rag. Some of the grime had survived his previous attempts at cleaning and she had to scrub vigorously to remove it. She ultimately found clean skin underneath and kissed each pinkish red toe. Moving up the leg, cleaning as she went, she ultimately reached the top of his thigh. She stopped and moved back down and started with the other foot. Once she reached the top on that side, she moved around to the other end of the tub.

Harry was disappointed that she left the middle part of his body undone. But he almost came when she was gently washing his hair. He had never been touched in such a caring, gentle way. After cleaning his back and chest with a rag, she used her hands to massage soap around his shoulders. He thought he might melt. She washed his face and ears with soothing attention. Finally, she asked him to stand so she could attend to the middle of his body. He jumped up, splashing water out of the tub. His cock was so hard, it ached and fluttered around frantically seemingly seeking attention.

Tilly was thoroughly enjoying her exploration of this gorgeous young man's body. He had well-defined musculature, broad shoulders, and a narrow waist. His butt was firm but not as developed as his shoulders. His work used upper body strength... not lower. His ass certainly wasn't flabby, but it had a softness to it that his shoulders lacked. She enjoyed soaping him up below the waist and running her hands all over (and under) his man booty. Harry was moaning at her touch. She cleaned the area thoroughly, including his brown star, going so far as to slip a finger in him. He jerked slightly at the intrusion but didn't speak. When she finished cleaning hard peter and the boys, she asked him to rinse off.

She tenderly but thoroughly dried him off using very fluffy towels. He had never seen towels with such bulk. He used one she gave him to dry his hair and face, marveling at the softness.

He was squeaky clean and dry... except his cock, which was leaking steadily. She decided to drink from him again before teaching him how to please her.

"Lay on your back in the bed."

Without answering he obeyed. She took each of his feet and massaged them, which Harry tried to find relaxing. The problem was he was so horny, anything she did was arousing him further. She realized he was frustrated and desperate for relief. Placing her hands on the back of his thighs, she pushed him up. This exposed his nuts and perineum. Bending down, she nibbled his boys and tongued around his brown star.

"Oh god! That's too much. I can't... I'm gonna..."

Tilly let him down and grabbed his cock. She quickly settled her mouth around the cockhead. When her tongue touched his frenulum, he began pumping. She swallowed several times to get it all. She was two for two on the evening in not missing a drop. When he finished, she pushed him back up and tongued around his ass. He was giggling and trying to get away, but she held him in place. He laughed so much he started hiccupping. She crawled up on top of him and they kissed until his hiccups went away.

"I can taste myself in your kiss."

"And...?"

"It's sexy. Will you teach me how to do you?

"Of course, I will. When you learn how, we can do each other at the same time."

"Brilliant!" He gushed.

She rolled off the bed and lifted him up and set him on the floor. Then lay on her back and spread her legs.

"How'd you do that?"

"Did what?" She replied.

"You just picked me up like a two-year-old. How are you so strong?"

"It runs in the family. My mother and father are exceptionally strong."

"Oh... But one of the girls told me when the pimp's brother grabbed you by the neck, you dragged him up the stairs."

"He was drunk and had to keep up or fall. I didn't drag him."

Harry didn't speak, but he looked intently at her with a skeptical eye. Tilly stared back and licked her lips, while pinching one of her nipples. He tried to maintain his stance, but Tilly spread her legs further apart and smiled.

"You wanna arm wrestle... or join me on the bed?"

Harry's cock answered for him by standing up straight, yet again. He shrugged and sat at the foot of the bed.

"Of course, I want to join you in the bed. I was just curious is all."

Patting the bed, Tilly answered, "Questions are fine. Particularly with what I'm going to show you."

"OK," he offered.

"Men have their sex parts outside their body. It's easy to see, which makes it simple to please them. Your rod sticks up and I stroke it. Your balls flop around, and I play with them. When you orgasm, you spurt it out for everybody to see. Right?"

"Yes. It's straight forward."

"Women's parts are more hidden. Certainly, my breasts are visible, and my nipples get hard when you suck them. But for me to orgasm, you must understand how my hidden parts work. Make sense?"

"Sure..."

"Good. So, you're an expert on breasts."

"Thanks!"

"I mean it. You paid attention to what made me feel good. Now I want you to learn about the rest of me."

There was a loud knock on the door and Violet burst in. Harry dived under the covers.

"John is being attacked by several men! Hurry, you've got to help!

...

Tilly bounced out of bed.

"Harry please stay here in case they try and break in."

Tilly grabbed a house coat, led Violet out of her room, and closed the door.

"You think they're going to break into your room?"

"No, but I want Harry out of the way. I'm going to transform into a wolf. You lead the way... fast!"

With incredible speed they reached the scene of the attack. John was on the ground with two men kicking him. A third man stood watch. Tilly immediately bit one of the attackers' legs and pulled him down. Then wounded him several times on the hip and back. Violet threw the other kicker into the lookout, knocking them both down. Tilly then bit the second attacker and broke his arm. The lookout got up and tried to run, but Violet grabbed him and slammed his head against the one with the broken arm. All three lay unconscious. Tilly transformed back into human form. Violet went to John who was bleeding from several cuts on his face but was able to sit up.

"You take care of John. I'll get something to wear."

John attempted to turn his head to see Tilly's naked body. Violet leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, blocking his view.

Tilly sprinted away but was almost immediately back wearing a large coat. She also brought some liquor and clean rags. John was standing when she returned. Violet began cleaning and bandaging his cuts.

"I'm OK. I went down when they started hitting me. The kicking hurt like hell, but I don't think anything's broken. They're members of the Hooligan Gang and they intend to take a cut of the income for the girls and the pub."

Tilly was confused, "The what gang?"

"The Hooligans... they're a widespread, powerful gang of hardened criminals who run the south London underworld," John explained. "They told me we were going to have to pay them 25% of our income weekly. When I refused, they dragged me out here."

"My father and mother are in Glasgow. I'll need to send them a wire and get them back here. Let's wake the lookout up and send him back with a message for his boss."

Tilly threw cold water on the unconscious hoodlum. He snorted and sputtered, opening his eyes.

"Where's that dog? Keep it away from me. It killed me mates."

Tilly assured him the wolf was gone and showed him the accomplices were still breathing. She instructed him to inform his boss about what happened and to let him know the proprietor would be returning tomorrow or the next day. No decision would be made until he returned.