Vampire Love Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly sneered, as she beat the shit out of him. When he was unconscious, she dragged him out into the hallway.

"Sally, do you need to see the doctor?"

"No, Miss Tilly. You came in before he hurt me."

"You take the rest of the night off. This guy won't bother you again. You want something from the pub?"

"No ma'am. I'm good. Thanks for rescuing me."

"You're welcome."

"Harry let's take this bum downstairs."

They each took a foot and dragged him down a couple of flights. His head bounced from step to step with a carpeted thump. Tilly allowed Harry to think he was helping. They left him on the second-floor landing. Tilly told John the guy was drunk and fell down the stairs. She asked him to have one of the bouncers take him to the surgery for medical attention. She made a mental note to talk to John later about getting the bouncers out and about in the building. Tilly and Harry got their Guinness pints and went back to her room.

"What happened in Sally's room? How do you do stuff like that?" Harry pressed.

"You saw me kick his feet out from under him. He fell and hit his head."

"His face was cut and bruised."

"I might have kicked his face," she admitted.

"He was thoroughly beaten up."

"Ok, maybe I kicked him more than once. He was trying to hurt Sally. I was angry."

"You're disturbingly strong."

"You're not frightened of me, are you?"

"No, but I wouldn't want you for an enemy."

Tilly beamed. "You're like the opposite of an enemy and more than just a friend."

"I know and I feel the same way. It's just confusing. You're so tender with me and then..."

"I feel strongly about protecting my friends... ok?"

"Yes, please don't think I can't trust you," he asked.

"Enough talk let's get naked!" she suggested.

Harry laughed and began undressing.

"Wait! I want to undress you!"

Harry laughed some more.

"Sure... you want me to do you?

"Ummmm... No, I want you hard when I undress you. So, you watch me and touch yourself on top of your clothes."

"Gosh, you're a pervert. I love it!"

Tilly intentionally didn't act the way she had seen some of the 'girls' in the house... seductive, coquettish, or flirtatious. Nor did she dance. What she did was undress as she normally would when alone... just slower. First, she sat in a chair to remove her boots. In the process her feet were propped on an ottoman. As her boots came off and her silk stockings were rolled down, Harry got glimpses of her love garden. Next, she stood, leisurely unbuttoned her top, and then opened it to reveal her breasts. She lifted her breasts when they were free, as women do. Partly to clear the sweat underneath and also just to feel the freedom from their confinement.

Harry rather quickly began becoming erect. Undressing her earlier had been incredibly sexual. Watching her now, casually taking off her clothes and knowing she was not performing for him, contained a significant amount of voyeurism. She was doing what women do when men aren't present. Observing her without participating was incredibly erotic in a completely different way. He adjusted himself to allow further growth and soon he was massaging his hard erection, while silently looking.

Tilly pulled her skirt down and stepped out of it. She looked at Harry for the first time since beginning to undress. With her hands by her side, she stood motionless. His stare roamed up and down her body. His nostrils flared and his eyes dilated. She turned to allow him to see her pert butt. She could hear him breathing and the rustle of his pants as he rapidly stroked himself.

"Stop playing with yourself. I don't want you to lose a load in your clothes."

He didn't answer but the rustling stopped. She turned and stepped over to him. When she grabbed his shirttails, he bent forward and stepped back. She tossed the shirt aside. After untying his waistband, she pulled pants and underwear down and allowed gravity to pull them to the floor. Before he could step out of them, she kneeled and took him in her mouth.

"My lordy, that feels so god-damn good. I ain't gonna last a minute!"

"I'm ready. Fuck my face. Fuck it hard!"

She took his hands and put them on her head. He immediately began slamming it down her throat. His balls slapped against her chin. Tilly absolutely loved the violence of it. She took it all. As he predicted, he didn't last. He ejaculated with her lips pressed up against the base of his cock. She didn't choke and swallowed every drop. When he was finished, she cleaned his cock and balls with her tongue, before standing and kissing him intensely. He tasted himself on her tongue. His cock temporarily stopped losing volume. But even at his age, three times in one night is draining. His rock cock soon became a soft lump. Tilly finished the kiss and stepped back.

"Now it's my turn to cum and your turn to make it happen."

"I'm ready."

"Wonderful! Tonight, I'm going to show you a different position for you to use your mouth and tongue. It should give me a massive orgasm."

"I truly want to do that for you."

Tilly had him lay on the bed with his hands resting back above his head. She sat on his chest with her knees on the bed, outside his elbows. She moved up so her pink wrinkle was right over his mouth. Following his training, he started slowly. He kissed the lips and lightly flicked around the clit. She was already turned on and her inner lips soon blossomed out. Harry increased his attention to the pink man in the canoe, who was now exposed. She gripped his hair with both fists and grinded herself against his mouth.

Harry was stunned at this technique. She was obviously in control, and he was being 'used' for her pleasure. He had absolutely utilized her mouth as a cum dump, and he got a small thrill out of the role reversal. He really couldn't move much. Her knees kept his arms locked in place. But he could and would pleasure her... as she had pleasured him. He moved his tongue and lips like he was starving, and she was his meal.

Tilly was moving her hips like a belly-dancer. The caressing of his tongue was managed by her movement. She kept to a plateau of stimulation that was sensual and erogenously fulfilling but not enough to bring on an 'O.' Her intention was to ride him for a long time before going over. But he was doing too good a job and she was getting too close. She stood up and repositioned her feet onto his elbows. Now, she was sitting on his chest again but leaning back with her hands on either side of him supporting her weight. In this position she could lift her pelvis and expose her dusky rose to his tongue. She slid forward.

Harry was taken aback by the new position. Her feet were putting too much weight on his elbows. But when she leaned back, the weight distribution shifted to her arms. The presentation of her arse was a surprise. But she had done him, so he went after the new target with as much enthusiasm as he had shown her pussy. Soon he was exploring the tight knot with interest and receiving very positive feedback from her, through moans and sighs.

Tilly was enjoying this 'wicked' titillation. Delighting in the concept that he would do this for her.

-

o C2- Released his arms to his side. She crossed her legs beneath his head. Which rests on her calves, raising his head up to meet her slit

o C5- Reverse position knees astride his shoulders. Her hands holding his arms over his stomach. Basically sitting on this face

o C6- She leans forward and takes his cock in '69' with her on top.

-

- Fourth O for Harry is 69

*** Part Four ***

Tilly became bored with life at the gardens. She wanted to spend time in the company of adolescents, matching her fixed age. Archbishop Tenison's Church of England High School was founded in 1714. It was coeducational and highly thought of in the early part of the 19th century. Margaret arranged for her to be enrolled.

[TIMELINE]

1748 Married

1752 Tilly born

1782 Tilly discovers her powers

1788 Move to London

1789 French revolution

1798 Violet is converted, Benoit returns

1799 Health spa / bordello opens

[CHARACTERS]

Margaret and Henri - the beginning of the lineage

Tilly - Their child

Emile - Masturbator 1

Benoit - The vampire who converted Henri

Jean Jacques Rousseau - Friend of Henri's father. Lives in Paris (powerful connections)

Mrs. Lavigne - Cook at the estate

Jules - Manservant at the estate

Louis - Henri's cousin and the new Lord of the estate

Violet Heart - Covent Gardens trollop

John - Barkeep

Harry - Masturbator 2