Vampire Love Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will discuss your demands but only with your boss. We'll keep these two and see to their wounds. When the proprietor returns, we'll meet with your boss and return your mates."

Tilly returned to her room and filled Harry in on some of what happened. She felt given the circumstances they should call it a night and meet again in a couple of nights. Harry agreed and took his leave to return home. When she was alone, she wrote a brief message to be sent to her parents.

It read, 'Critical emergency. Return home soonest.' She called a servant to take it to the train station to be wired immediately. It would take Henri and Margaret sixteen hours to return by train once they left Glasgow. Tilly couldn't think of anything else to do, so she decided to try and get some rest. She fell asleep fantasizing about Harry's lips between her legs.

...

She was awakened a couple of hours later by a persistent knock on her door. It was Violet.

"They've got Harry and they're threatening to kill him. I've detained the messenger and showed him that the two we kept are alive and well."

"What do you think? I know nothing about street gangs. Would they really kill Harry?"

Violet pondered for a few seconds and shook her head, 'No.'

"We haven't killed any of them. It makes no business sense for them to start murdering. I think they took Harry as protection so that we wouldn't harm the two we have."

"That makes sense. Release the messenger and have him restate our position. We will wait for my father... the proprietor, to return. If they harm Harry to speed things up, we will kill both of his men. And still not answer until the owner returns."

The following morning Tilly received a response from her parents.

It read, 'Arrive Victoria Station 2200 today.'

She met them herself in a carriage. On the way home she explained what had happened and answered their questions.

"I think our decision is, do we reveal ourselves to scare them, or simply fight them." Tilly summarized.

"You don't think we should consider paying them?" Henri asked.

"Never and I can't believe you would consider that," she replied.

Margaret chuckled.

"Your father is being a pragmatist. Do we buy our way out? Or do we kill? How many would we have to kill to win?"

"We may not have to kill any of them." Tilly replied.

"Sounds like you have a plan, my dear," Henri smiled.

...

The next evening, they arrived at the designated warehouse. It was in a dangerous part of town. They had released one of their hostages that morning with a request for the meeting. Time and place were supplied via a messenger. Henri, Margaret, Tilly, and Violet came. Their final hostage was with them. A half dozen men waited outside. Harry was among them.

"We'll do the exchange outside," Henri stated.

"You don't get to choose what happens when," said the tallest in the group.

Henri projected a thought in response, 'It makes sense to swap the hostages now and be done with it. Then we can go inside.'

The tall thug said, "I think we should trade the hostages now and be done with it. But then we go inside."

Henri replied, "If that's what you want. I will agree."

"I'm not asking your permission. Send us our man and you can have the boy."

Harry walked to them, while the hostage thug went over to the group. Henri shook Harry's hand and Margaret gave him a hug. Tilly smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Henri spoke softly. "Harry, I want you to guard the carriage with Violet, while we go inside. It's important that you are ready to leave quickly when we come out. We're counting on you."

Harry nodded solemnly and replied, "Yes, Sir."

Violet's assignment was to get Harry out of harms' way and then protect him. She led him to the carriage. Part of her wanted to go with the rest for the fight, but mostly she was relieved not to be involved in the coming violence.

The outside group surrounded Henri, Margaret, and Tilly to escort them inside the warehouse.

The spokesman for the group challenged Henri. "You got some balls coming in here with a woman and a girl. We might just take them from you and kick your ass."

Henri smiled. "I wouldn't advise that."

"Oh, you wouldn't 'advise' us. Like we give a shit about your advice. You don't have a clue who you're dealing with. The boss is unhappy about what your dog did to our boys, and you may pay dearly for that disrespect."

"Hopefully your boss has better business sense than you."

"What's that supposed to mean fuckstick? You're lucky my instructions were to bring you inside unharmed."

"I would agree. One of us is lucky... absolutely."

There was an office on the other side of the large warehouse floor. It was lit by oil lamps, but the shades were down. The tall thug knocked on the door and then opened it, allowing the small family to enter. The 'outside' men didn't go in the office. There was a slightly older man behind a huge desk. Two massively muscular men, holding small clubs (saps) stood on either side of him.

"First before we discuss my fee, I want the dog killed. He attacked two of my men and I can't tolerate that."

Henri showed the smallest of smiles.

"The wolf has been a member of our family for a long time. We couldn't possibly kill her could we Margaret?"

"No, the wolf will not die."

"I don't like your attitude and can't understand why you would risk bringing your wife and daughter to this meeting. Your royal heritage has made your mind weak. Maybe I should just have you all killed and take over the entire business."

Ignoring the threat, Henri replied, "My family is here because it was my daughter's plan."

"You're using a child's plan against me?"

"It's a good plan."

Henri put both hands on the front of the desk and leaned forward. In what Tilly called his 'devil face,' fangs out and blazing red eyes, he said, "You will get nothing except death, if you trouble us."

"Your cheap theatrics don't frighten me," was the response. "Bust this chap up a bit so we can talk business seriously."

Tilly said, "That didn't go the way I planned."

The two bodyguards came around the desk. Margaret broke one's neck and Tilly the other. Henri moved a huge credenza to block the door. The boss sat with his mouth open. Margaret and Tilly transformed into wolves. Henri rose off the floor and growled, "If you or anyone associated with you comes around us again, you will die." The girls moved around the desk to snarl and snap at him.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God. Don't kill me. I won't. I won't bother you again. I'm sorry. I didn't know... I, uh, I..."

"Shut up. Your sniveling is pathetic. If you want your men alive, go out there and tell them to move away from the door. If even one of them makes any aggressive move, we will kill every single one of you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, I understand. No trouble. You are free to leave, and I will make sure no one in my organization every bothers you again."

"One other thing," Tilly interjected. "To show you remember our bargain You are to donate 100 pounds to the Cripples' Home and Industrial School for Boys and Girls each week. The donation will be made in the name of Bagnigge Wells Gardens. We will check the list of donors regularly and if you've failed to contribute..."

"I understand. No problem... It'll be done... 100 pounds every week... Without exception... Yes."

Henri moved the credenza, and the boss ordered his men to the opposite side of the warehouse. They left the building without opposition or even any interaction at all.

"Your plan almost worked," Henri said.

"You weren't scary enough," Tilly replied.

"You two certainly were. He couldn't have changed his mind more quickly."

Harry asked, "What happened? How were you scary?"

"It was nothing," Tilly replied. "Mother and I just appealed to his better senses. He realized we could never do business together. It would be too costly for him."

Harry wondered what that meant, but he didn't really want to ask. He was just thrilled to be free. They dropped him at his mother's house. She hadn't been told anything and just thought Harry had worked overnight.

"Don't forget we still have some studying to do. We'll restart day after tomorrow." Tilly teased, as the carriage moved away.

"What's she teaching you?"

"Nothin', maw. How to help other people ('orgasm,' he thought) and table manners ('eatin' pussy'). You know, stuff every gentleman should know."

"It's nice that she's teachin' you. Is she a good teacher?"

"The best, maw, absolutely the best."

...

Several days after the kidnapping, routine returned. Crowds continued to flock to the gardens on the weekend. The pub was crowded from opening to closing. The spa was slowly showing a profit. The house was enormously successful. The girls were safer and making more money than at any time in their lives.

Tilly told Harry she didn't want any 'deposits' for a week. She reminded him that she had a goal of getting him off four times in one night. To that end she asked him not to masturbate for the entire week. He blushed but agreed. The week passed and he kept his promise... not an easy task for a male of his age.

Wanting to bathe with Harry, Tilly purchased a larger tub. They used it the night following its delivery. Tilly continued to enjoy Harry's ever-present hardon. She feasted on it once they had bathed and dried each other. With one finger on his asshole and the other hand cupping his balls, she felt every pump. Then she used her hands to milk every drop.

"You taste soooooo good. I can't get enough of your bollock's yoghurt."

"It's amazing how good your mouth feels on me. I'll give it to you anytime you want."

"Well, tonight I want you to return the favor." She proposed.

"I want to be as good for you as you are for me. Tell me what to do."

"First lesson... understand the layout. Kneel at the foot of the bed and let me show you."

Harry assumed the position and Tilly stepped around him and reclined near the end of the bed with her legs on either side of him.

"Let's call this my 'love garden'," she said pointing to her pubic area. "Put your finger on the folds of skin."

"It's soft," he observed.

"Maybe, 'cause I don't walk around naked. Those are my 'outer lips.' Use two fingers and gently pull them apart."

"There's another, smaller, set of lips, as you called them, on the inside. Seeing your private parts is making me hard."

"Harry, that's not a surprise. You get hard talking to me. I like that about you. I turn you on and you know what? You turn me on too."

"Uh, that's good, isn't it?"

"Yes, but with women it shows in a different way. When I'm sexually excited both these sets of lips grow and become wet from the inside. Before you opened me up, you couldn't see my inner lips, but in a few minutes, they'll poke out of hiding."

Harry pulled his fingers off.

"They're already showing. It's like a flower blooming."

"You don't have to know all the parts to make me cum. There are three really important parts that will get me off. First is the clitoris. Gently spread my lips apart again. Up at the top of the crease is a small lump. Do you see it?"

"Yes, may I touch it?"

"Just keep my lips separated with your fingers and start to softly circle around it with your tongue. It gets harder like your cock when I get turned on. In the beginning it may be a little difficult to find it. Because it is very small and very soft. But as I get excited it begins to grow and get hard."

Harry leaned in and licked the lump of skin. Tilly involuntarily moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, that's perfect. Just keep circling the area delicately. More gently... yes, that's great. Barely touch me with the tip of your tongue. Play with it. Don't keep doing the same thing. Circle and lick. Can you feel my clit with your tongue?"

"Yes, it feels like a little hard bean, and I can see it. It came out of hiding."

"I've heard it called the 'little man in the pink canoe' by some. Ummmmm, keep doing what you're doing for a few minutes. It feels fantastic."

"I like this. I really enjoy giving you pleasure."

More than a few minutes passed with joyful sensuality being given and received.

"The second spot is the pussy entrance. The opening is near the bottom of the lips. Now, see how it's wet. You can use your finger to feel the moisture. Use your thumb and index finger to gently spread the lips and lick a larger area. Now lick your finger and slide it into the lips at the entrance. If you lightly explore the area, you will find a wet opening."

"You're very wet, and I like the taste. Push in here?"

"That's it. Oh, that is it! Slowly push your finger inside. Yes, oh yes. Gently move your finger in and out and return your tongue to the clit. Tongue and finger... Perfect, just absolutely perfect. Keep going."

"My cock is dripping. This is so hot."

"Can you feel how my opening is getting bigger? You can push your finger deeper now. Put your finger in with the palm up. Go in an inch or so and curl the tip of your finger up. That's a special spot in me that feels especially good to touch. Slowy increase the speed of your finger and tongue."

"I love doing this!"

"Great, you're going to get a chance to do it a lot! There is one last spot. Let's stop for a moment.

"Are you sure? I want to give you an orgasm."

"And this will do it. The third spot to make me cum is between the pussy and my arsehole. It's called the perineum. It feels good to me for that area to be gently massaged when you're licking around the clit and fingering me. Pull your wet finger out and move it below my pussy lips."

Harry complied and slid the finger down and under. He found the knot of her dusky rose and moved back up to the middle.

"That's it... perfect! So put it all together... tongue, finger inserted, and finger from other hand massaging below. Ready, set, go."

Harry took a second to figure out how to position himself and then gave her everything she asked for. She was previously on the edge without the perineum massage. With Harry's attention to all three of her 'spots' she was going to cum quickly.

"Faster, Ohhhhhh! More pressure from your tongue! Oh yes! That's terrific!"

She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and arched her back. The orgasm was the best in years. Not since her time with Emile in France, had she been with a man. Masturbation just isn't the same as being with someone else. La petite mort is the French phrase for an orgasm that takes a little bit of your consciousness away... and this one certainly did that. Bam!

"That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" Harry gushed. "I almost came without touching myself, being with you; doing that to you."

"Stand up and show me how hard you are."

He did... and he was very.... Tilly still a bit addled from her stunning orgasm, stared at him. His cock was only a few degrees off vertical and it moved with his heartbeat. Precum was dripping from it and hanging in long sticky beads. She kept gaping at him.

"Are you alright? Should I do something?" Harry asked, puzzled.

She didn't answer immediately. Her brain seemed to be lust-locked. She heard him but couldn't calculate a response. Small lingering tremors twitched out from her clit. Her gaze remained confined to the drippy manpole that rocked ever so slightly from the ebb and flow of blood that supported its rigidity. She had to have him in her mouth.

Tilly slid off the bed onto her knees. She pulled him towards her with both hands and buried his cock rock down past her tongue. She liked the feel of him deep in her throat and his precum was deliciously juicy. Standing up, she lifted him onto the bed. He lay on his back and didn't resist when she spread his legs. Tilly leaned in and licked his inner thighs. It tickled and he tried to pull his legs together. She was too strong. Placing her hands under his knees, she lifted up and out. His balls went into her mouth one at a time. She sucked on each and chewed gently. A large glob of precum fell to his stomach. Her tongue went lower and touched his t'aint. He trembled. She went lower and found his balloon knot. When she circled her tongue around it, he quivered; sucked air in through his mouth, and then sighed loudly.

Tilly pushed him to the center of the bed and crawled up between his legs. She pulled his cock out of the way and licked the precum off his stomach. He moaned again. She moved further up over his body and sat on his stomach, trapping his cock between her swollen love lips. They kissed with wrestling tongues. She nibbled and licked his ear. He squirmed but couldn't escape. Leaning over his body she dragged her clit down his cock. They both shivered with an erotic charge only lovers know. She moved back and forth several times feeling more precum juicing the pathway.

Knowing this wet humping would quickly push him over, she moved back between his legs. Nibbling and licking his sensitive nipples caused him to twist and wiggle, but it wasn't going to produce an orgasm.

"Please let me cum... please," he pleaded.

"I was beginning to think you didn't want to."

"I'm so hard it hurts. Feels like I'm going to bust. Please help me out here!"

"We certainly don't want to break it. Let's see..."

Tilly positioned herself and placed her mouth around the cockhead. When he began slowly humping, she removed her mouth.

"Don't move," she insisted.

"I'll try, but I'm not sure I can stop."

She lubricated her left index finger with saliva and precum and then slid her lips back over him. She held only his helmet in her mouth and ever so slightly moved her tongue on the frenulum. Harry whimpered and fidgeted slightly but remained relatively still. Tilly moved her left hand below his balls. Sliding her wet finger down the perineum to rest on his balloon knot, she moved her tongue minutely. Then began slowly circling his knot with the finger.

"Oh my god! Please let me come. It hurts."

"It hurts good. I promise you will cum. Let it happen big boy. Fill my mouth with your spunk. Give it all to me!"

"Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! Oh fuck!"

She felt his anal muscles contract. When they briefly released, she pushed her finger inside, palm up. Using a 'come here' motion with her fingertip she massaged his prostate.

"Ooooooooo..."

He bucked wildly, as cum fire-hosed down her throat. She felt his balloon knot contracting spasmodically around her finger.

"OH god! Oh shit! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Harry tried to sit up but fell back on the bed. She continued to finger-fuck him, while bobbing up and down on his now dribbling hose. When the last drop of cum was massaged out of his prostate and sucked off his cock, she removed her finger. Her mouth, however, remained around his shrinking manhood. She was rewarded with several more drops of sperm. Harry struggled a bit and squirmed.

"Oooo... It's sensitive right now. So, uh, please leave it be."

"So, you don't like me sucking your big cock?" she mischievously asked.

"That's not fair. It's just that it's... Uh, wait... You're teasing me. Aren't you?"

"I am... and it's too easy. You love my mouth on your stiffie."

"I love my mouth on your twat too!"

"You're right. That's two sperm squirts for you. And two to go. Let's take a short break. You want a Guinness?

"Sure."

They got dressed and headed down to the pub. While descending the stairs, they heard screaming coming from one of the rooms. Tilly rushed ahead and opened the door. A customer was viciously slapping one of the girls and cursing her. Harry charged forward, but Tilly collared him. She then stepped up and kicked the assaulter's legs out from under him.

"Harry, take Sally out in the hallway!"

The assailant tried to get up, but Tilly kicked his head.

"You skinny bitch! I'm gonna hurt you bad and then I'm gonna fuck you up your little poop chute."