Vampire Love Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Tilly goes to Cambridge.
9.5k words
4.86
1.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampire Love Stories Ch. 5

Fifty years have passed since the previous chapter. The story continues in 1849. Years earlier Henri and Margaret formed a company called HMT Holdings. In addition to the fine art group and Bagnigge Wells Gardens, they owned a distillery in Scotland, an import business that brought fine clothing and furnishings to England from Europe, and a taxi service in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Henri and Margaret spend about half the year in Edinburgh in a hunting lodge outside the city. They purchased and renovated it as a vacation home but loved the area too much to only stay a short time. Benoit visited them often and the sex routinely lasted for days.

Harry became infatuated with one of the girls, Ethel, in the brothel. While he continued to donate sperm to Tilly, he ultimately confessed his love for Ethel. Tilly was happy he had found someone and wished him well. They married in 1803.

Violet and John sought permission from Henri for John to be converted in 1809. He consented and the "Coven" grew to six members (counting Benoit). In 1817 Violet and John married and took over managing all aspects of Bagnigge Wells Garden.

The prostitutes were paid very well for their services. Room and board on top of a generous salary were included. In addition, if they stayed with the brothel for ten years, they were given one hundred pounds and other employment within the company. Some worked in the import warehouse or waiting tables in the pub. But a few became educated and held more responsible positions within the company.

Tilly helped manage Violet and John's transition to full management and then took over managing HMT Imports. She moved back to the estate in Kensington Palace Gardens in 1818. She didn't seek a replacement for Harry and lost all of her 'special abilities.' Her efforts made HMT Imports wildly successful. After twenty-one years she stepped aside for a professional manager, who had experience trading in North America. Tilly traveled for ten years, going to Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Boston, New York, and Charleston. She read a lot and learned Spanish. Benoit moved into Kensington Estate. Ultimately, Tilly decided to return to London and further her academic education.

Even though she had no 'formal' education, she was interested in studying law. The problem was universities were not accepting women at the time. That would not happen for another several decades, when the University of London was the first to admit women.

Tilly decided to pose as a young man and apply to Downing College at Cambridge University. Founded in 1800, "for the encouragement of the study of Law and Medicine and of the cognate subjects of Moral and Natural Science" It had developed a reputation amongst Cambridge colleges for its' Law School. She filled out the application and used her ambiguous first name - Talin. Prior to the date of the entrance exam, she set about crafting a male persona.

Men in mid-century were turning from long sideburns to full beards. Tilly decided instead to just go with a thin mustache. This would be aligned with a younger man who was not shaving every day. The one she bought from a costume shop was quite realistic. She had her hair cut to match the style of most young gentlemen.

Tilly designed a kind of reverse bra. Elastic was relatively new at the time, but she incorporated its flexibility into her pattern. It suppressed her breasts instead of enhancing them. She had a seamstress put it together. After some adjustments it turned out to be relatively comfortable and it did a good job of reducing the size of her upper chest. A discreet tailor made a man's suit to her specifications.

She arrived at Downing for the exam feeling confident she would pull it off... if she could remember to always lower her voice register. No one paid any attention to her. The testing was long and taxing to her knowledge base. It required the completion of several lengthy essays, as well as pages of math problems.

Talin received postal notification of acceptance two weeks later. The letter stated the applicant was 'learned beyond his young age' and, while they would not normally accept a 'man so young' an 'exception' was being made. She thought that her parents' wealth had as much to do with it as her test scores. She was to start classes in the fall of 1849.

***Margaret and Henri returned from Scotland early to attend "Parents' Night" at Cambridge. They had not seen Benoit for four months. He had a hot bath waiting for them when they got home from the train station. He helped them strip off their travel clothing and put them into their baths. He also removed his own clothes. He offered washing rags and loofa sponges from Greece. Margaret asked him to help wash her hair. When they were done, he toweled them off with fluffy towels made from Egyptian cotton. They headed for the bedroom.

"You boys lay on your backs head-to-head so I can ride both your faces at once."

She mounted them with Benoit getting her dusky rose and Henri munching on her pink wrinkle. Two tongues quickly brought her off. Her juices covered Henri's face. She got off the bed and found her silver metal dildo in a bedside table. Henri was up on his knees feeding his cock to Benoit. Margaret used some massage oil procured from a Chinese Medicine shop and lubed Benoit's ass. She slid the dildo in him and fucked him with it, while watching her husband's cock slide all the way in and then out of Benoit's talented mouth.

Working diligently on Henri's cock, Benoit began jerking himself. Margaret moved around between Benoit's legs and holding the dildo like a cock began fucking Benoit missionary style. Henri pulled his cock out of Benoit's mouth and moved behind Margaret. He pushed her shoulders forward and down, transferring his thrusts from Benoit's mouth to Margaret's pussy from behind. Henri's ass flexed as he humped Margaret, as she pumped Benoit. Both of their brown knots showed briefly as they each pulled back before thrusting forward. Benoit continued to stroke himself while watching the other two.

Henri came as he slammed against his wife's butt. She pushed back against him and used her pelvic floor muscles to fully milk him. When he shuddered through his last ejaculation, she moved back and took Benoit's cock in her mouth. Henri quickly joined her and shared the cock with her. Sometimes they would work on opposite sides moving up and down. Other times one would work high and the other low. They licked, sucked, nibbled, and bit him in tender places. He rolled from side to side from the sensual onslaught.

Margaret moved around and sat on Benoit's face, looking back to watch her husband sucking cock. She rocked and rolled on Benoit's capable tongue. Henri moved over Benoit and squatted down, while guiding Benoit's cock up his ass. He bounced vigorously on the hot pole while his own cock flailed up and down. Margaret leaned in and passionately kissed her husband, while grinding her sex on Benoit's face.

Henri was getting close. He demounted Benoit and moved off the bed. He pulled Benoit's ass closer to the edge of the bed. Margaret shuffled her knees to maintain position over Benoit's face. Henri lifted Benoit's legs and drove his hardness into Benoit's ass. It was hot and tight inside. Henri pounded heatedly and in a short time dumped his second load. He left his cock in place, watching Margaret use Benoit's face.

When Henri pulled his limp dick out of Benoit, Margaret leaned forward and slid her mouth over Benoit's wet cock. They rocked the '69' while Henri sat on the bed beside them. He held his wife's hair out of the way, so he could watch her sucking cock. He used his other hand to touch and stroke Benoit's body.

Margaret had her second 'O' with a scream. Benoit's gifted tongue did it for her. She squeezed her legs against Benoit and pushed herself over his nose and mouth. It was a wonderful ride and his cum filled her mouth, as he had his first. They returned to the bath and bed and bath and bed throughout the night.

...

Downing College was seventy miles from Kensington Park, so Tilly elected to live on campus. Benoit and a couple of servants had helped her move into her dorm. Her dormmate's possessions were there, but he wasn't. She attended the event on campus with her parents. Her assumption proved correct when Henri told her a Regent had cornered him to discuss the advantages of becoming a benefactor. After the party and 'La Bise' exchanged among the three, she returned to her room.

Tilly opened the door and stepped into her room. A tall, handsome, young man with incredibly red hair stood up and bowed.

"Good evening. I'm Patrick McDouall-Crichton of Dumfires. Please call me Pat."

Tilly bowed after almost starting a curtsy. "I'm Tal."

Pat appeared to be Tilly's age. The average student at the college was 23 years, making them 5 years younger than their peers.

"I understand you Father is a Lord. Why don't you use the title?"

"It's a French title and he only uses it for business now. I don't consider our family as nobility. Will you become the Laird of Dumfries?"

"I, uh, suppose, but I'd rather not go that route."

"Why not?"

Pat paused for a long minute, while staring at the floor. His face showed embarrassment.

"I think they put us together because we're about the same age. I'm going to be completely honest with you. Ok?"

"I'd like that. We should trust each other, shouldn't we?" Tilly said and projected to his mind. She wasn't sure she had that power since she had been without semen for years.

Pat looked at her for a while and then finally appeared to come to a decision.

"I don't have a lot of confidence and got bullied a lot in boarding school. We're going to be spending a lot of time together and you need to know something about me."

"I want you to trust me. Tell me anything you want. I won't judge," she replied.

"Oh my god. This is embarrassing. Ok, I'm deformed."

Looking at him, she was at a loss. He had a good-looking face and an athletic build. Nothing appeared damaged. She maintained eye contact and waited expectantly. He began staring at the floor again. His face got even redder. She decided to simply wait. He would talk if he wanted to.

"You don't know how I was teased. It's incredibly humiliating and physically uncomfortable."

"Why were you teased?"

It didn't look like he was going to be able to answer. He tried to start several times, but no intelligible words were formed.

He finally blurted, "I have a horse cock."

Tilly couldn't immediately think of anything to say. Pat appeared mortified that he had admitted this condition.

"You have a large penis. Why is that bad? All boys wish they were bigger."

Pat had tears in his eyes.

"You don't understand. I knew you wouldn't. I should never have told you. I'll get my father to find me an off-campus place to live."

"I am trying to understand. I asked you why it was bad. Why should the size of your penis be a problem to me? It seems to me you're looking to be rejected."

Pat was apparently startled by her comment, almost like he had expected to be rejected.

He didn't respond, so she repeated, "Why is having a large penis bad?"

To make Tal understand, it was time to show its size. He untied his waistband and dropped his trousers and underwear. His soft dick literally hung halfway down his thigh. Tilly intentionally did not show an immediate response.

"It's bad because it is uncomfortable when I wear pants. It's bad because other boys make fun of it. I've never shown it to a girl because it would be a challenge when it gets hard. I usually wear only underwear in the evening, which makes sharing the room with you a problem."

"It's not a problem for me." She thought about saying something about 'being jealous,' but decided not to attempt humor.

Pat looked puzzled. He started to pull his clothing back on.

"If you don't want to wear the pants don't. I'm Ok with you being in your underwear."

"Really? What did you think when you saw it? Did you want to laugh?"

Tilly paused and then replied, "I thought it's the biggest penis I've ever seen. I don't find it humorous. I think boys that laugh are threatened. If you don't understand something, make fun of it. That's what adolescents do. Don't they?"

"You're right. Thank you. That was tough for me to do... put myself out there. I'll get my robe on."

Tilly thought how comfort for him might lead to comfort for her.

"I've got something to share as well. Since you've been brave enough to confide in me, I want to reciprocate. I also have a deformity that makes me uncomfortable."

This really caught Pat's attention.

"If you'd like, please share it with me."

"I have girl-tits."

"What? You look flat chested to me."

Tilly took off her coat and shirt. She released her suppression bra, freeing her wrinkled breasts. Pat was obviously astonished. He opened and closed his mouth several times and shook his head.

"I'd like to be able to let them hang free while I'm in the dorm room. I will also wear a robe."

"Mi casa es su casa," he replied.

"Gracias. ¿hablas español?"

They sat in their room, wearing their robes, and speaking in Spanish.

...

The semester began and Pat and 'Tal' only saw each other in their dorm. He was pursuing a career in medicine, and they had no classes together. Tilly left on Friday afternoons for the train ride to Kensington, allowing her to spend the weekend with her parents and Benoit.

One Friday a month or so into the term Tilly was working late in the library. It was near midnight when she finished. She decided to stay overnight and leave in the morning for Kensington. She thought Pat might be asleep, so she quietly opened the door and entered the room. He lay naked on his bed with both hands around an incredibly large hard cock. He was stroking energetically and seemed oblivious to her presence. She tried to back out to the hallway but knocked something over with her foot.

"Oh no! Oh my god! Tal... you're supposed to be in London. Christ on a stick! I'm gonna die!"

He was trying to cover himself up but since he was laying on the bed linen, he couldn't and remained exposed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be... I'm sorry. God, what you must think of me. Give me a minute and I'll leave. I can't believe this... I'm, I'm, I can't believe... Fuk me!

He found his robe and covered himself. Then he stood up and tried to push past Tilly. She grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"I've got to leave... probably leave school. Everybody will be talking about this tomorrow. I'm done here. Please let me go!"

She held on to him and pulled him back into a sitting position on his bed. His cock pushed its' way out of the robe and was standing level with his nipples. He covered it up and started crying.

"Please... I can't stay here. You wouldn't want to share a room with someone who... who... who does that. I've got to leave school."

Tilly patted his shoulder until he stopped crying. He hung his head and wouldn't look at her.

"First of all, how is anybody going to be talking about something they know nothing about?"

He didn't respond.

"Second, probably 90% of the boys in the school masturbate. I masturbate. It's no great surprise to me that you do too."

He looked up at her.

"Pat, you think this is the end. But it's not."

"I want to believe you," he whispered.

"I have a secret that's bigger than yours. One that would immediately result in my expulsion from Cambridge."

"Your girl-tits?"

"Yep, and more, I'm going to share it with you. I like you as a friend, but more importantly I trust you. We can keep each other's secrets. You are a perfect roommate."

"I am?"

"Watch me."

She took off her coat and jacket, followed by her shirt and suppression bra. She sat next to him on his bed and removed her shoes. Standing, she loosened her pants and let them fall to the floor. She pulled down her underwear and stepped out of them... naked.

"You're a girl."

"Well, that pretty obvious when I have no clothes on," she smirked.

"How did you get admitted to Cambridge?"

"I lied."

"Why?"

"They don't admit women and I want to study law. Shouldn't I have the right to study here?"

"Uh... I guess... Yes, absolutely. You, uh, women should be able to study too."

"But because you have a big dick and masturbate, you shouldn't?"

Pat paused and then began shaking his head, 'no.'

"So, you want me to keep your secret and you'll keep mine?" He asked.

"It's not a quid pro quo. Whether or not you think women should be admitted, I would never gossip about my roommate. I like you and I care about you."

She sat down next to him and took his hand. Holding it in hers, she smiled at him.

"I, uh... I... don't know what to say," he stuttered.

"Are you going to tell anyone I'm a woman?"

"Never!"

"Am I going to tell anyone you masturbate your big cock?"

"No, I don't believe you will."

"You're right. There's a fringe benefit to this that we should talk about." She smiled, moving his hand to her thigh.

"What's... uh, what do you... Oh, you mean... Uh, I can't say it." He spluttered.

"I mean that neither one of us will have to masturbate the entire school year."

"Well, I mean... Uh, I thought... I mean I didn't think that... I'm sorry, but I've never, uh never been... I was afraid for a girl to see me. Uhhhhh."

"It's ok... no pressure. I've seen you and I like what I see. And you've seen me. We don't have to do anything, but we could, if you would like to try."

"You want to?"

"Obviously, I brought it up."

Reaching over and gently pulling his cock out of the robe, she said, "Actually you brought it up."

He finally smiled.

"I don't know how to, uh. Are you ok with my lack of experience?"

"I'll be happy to lead the way. I should let you know I'm not ready for intercourse. But we can have a lot of secret roommate fun without doing 'it.'"

He nodded but didn't move his hand any higher on her thigh.

"Alright, you let me know if I suggest anything you're uncomfortable with. Ok?"

He nodded again.

"Take off the robe and lay down on the bed."

He stood briefly and threw off the robe. His cock slapped against one of his nipples and bobbed out before coming back and hitting the other. She noticed that not only was his cock oversized, but his balls were massive and swung several inches below. He lay down on the bed and his cock was actually higher than an imaginary line drawn between his nipples. It was truly enormous... maybe fourteen or fifteen inches.

Pat had shown so many emotions over the last fifteen minutes. He had been mortified to be caught, cowardly about running away, mystified with her initial calmness, shocked at discovering her gender, excited that she was interested in him sexually, and now he was buzzing with sensuality and sexual tension. What was she going to do?

He quickly found out. Tilly hefted his nut sack in one hand and lightly fondled his balls. They were heavier than Emile and Harry combined. This was going to be fun. Precum had dribbled down the shaft and onto his stomach. She cleaned that up with her tongue and he trembled. She pulled his cock up to about forty-five degrees and slid her lips over the head. She swirled her tongue around the frenulum, and he came. She had a warning because she felt his balls contract. Awareness was insufficient to deal with the volume of cum that flooded her mouth.

She swallowed mouthfuls several times but couldn't keep up. It flowed down her hand and his shaft and dropped on his stomach. When he finished pumping, there was as much left on his stomach as Harry normally pumped, despite all she had swallowed. It was a veritable cum fountain. She cleaned his cock and then lapped the overflow off his chill-bumped skin.