Vampire Love Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell? That coat cost a lot of money."

Violet squeezed his mouth with one hand. He tried to push her away to no avail.

"Shut your mouth! Do not speak unless asked a question!" Violet warned.

"See here woman! I..."

Violet slapped him, using little force.

"Do not speak again, unless asked a question."

He looked at Tilly, who put a finger to her lips. Violet ripped his shirt open and pulled it off. Then she tore it in to two pieces and threw it on the floor.

"If you want me to undress, ask..."

Violet slapped him again on the opposite cheek. They didn't plan to leave any bruises. She broke the belt buckle and pulled the pants apart by yanking on the pockets.

"Take your shoes and underwear off, now!"

When he didn't move quickly, Tilly picked him up and lifted him over her head. Then she threw him to Violet, who caught him, spun him over her head several times and threw him back to Tilly. She caught him and set him on his feet.

"Listen to Violet."

He quickly removed the remainer of his clothing.

"I see what you mean about his cock. It's his nicest feature." Violet leered.

Pat was dumbfounded. He couldn't understand what was going on. Possibly he had been drugged and was hallucinating. It wasn't possible that they had picked him up and tossed him like a toy. He looked at his clothing, lying in pieces on the floor. He looked up and saw Tilly staring intently at him.

"You're not hallucinating. This is really happening to you."

He unintentionally replied, "How did you know what I was think..."

Tilly punched him in the stomach using minimal force. He crumpled to the floor, struggling to get his breath.

Violet spoke to Tilly, "Make him get hard. I want to see how big it gets."

"I have a pet name for it... king cobra."

Tilly spoke to Pat, "Wake the king up. Show him to Violet."

He shook his head 'no.'

Violet threatened, "Next time we toss you around, you might fly out the window. Make it hard for me... now!"

He began stroking the king, but it only responded a little. The girls moved next to him.

"Come on pet. Show us how big you are," Violet whispered.

The girls began licking his body. Violet sucked his nipples and Tilly played with his nuts. Despite the fear Pat felt, the king responded. In a few minutes the cobra was standing tall.

"He raped two high school girls with that monster?" Violet asked.

Tilly answered, "Yes, Mary Clayden and Edith Graham. They both became pregnant and had to drop out of school. He denied he was the father."

Pat was caught completely off guard. "How do you know about that? Those sluts wanted it and who knows how many men they fucked."

Violet pulled out a handful of his pubic hair and he shrieked in pain.

Tilly said, "Don't speak ill of your victims, Pat. You're the rapist, the criminal, the sad excuse of a human being. I know what you are. You tried to fuck me when I had told you I wasn't ready. Then a week later you tried to force the king down my throat. You are a sad little man who lets his cock talk for him."

"I'm going to show you how it feels to be raped." Violet said.

"What? You wouldn't dare!"

Violet pulled another fistful of pubic hair out. He howled in agony.

"Last warning about speaking. Keep your thoughts to yourself."

Tilly spoke, "We're going to tie you to that table and rape you. Just like you raped Mary and Edith. And just like them, there's nothing you can do to stop us."

Pat tried to run, but when he got to the door Tilly was already there. He turned to find Violet right behind him. Each grabbed an arm. He struggled with all the strength he had, but they moved him inexorably to the table. His knees were tied to the table legs at one end. His arms were pulled across the table, forcing his torso down. When the arms were roped to the opposite side, he was bent at the waist.

Tilly poured olive oil down his butt crack. Violet lubed up a large metallic dildo. She placed it against his asshole.

"The fear you're feeling right now is how those two young girls felt when you violated their bodies." Tilly declared.

Violet ruthlessly shoved the metal dong all the way in. Pat screamed. His tormentors smiled.

"When Mary and Edith screamed, did you like it or did it scare you." Violet asked.

Tilly picked up the answer that flashed across his mind.

"He liked it. It made him feel strong," she told Violet.

Pat began crying. The smaller handle was the only part of the dildo showing. His anal muscles constricted around the handle, holding the dildo inside. Violet gripped it and pulled it outward and pushed it in. She continued fucking him, while he whimpered quietly. Tilly reached between his legs and began tugging on the king. Within a couple of minutes, she was having to hold his hard cock back. She used both hands to stroke up and down its length. After a bit of caressing the king, Pat's whimpering turned to moans of pleasure. Tilly smiled at Violet.

"He likes rough ball play."

"How rough?"

Tilly laughed. "Fairly hard just don't break 'em."

The combination of being fucked, stroked, and the pain in his balls, brought about an ejaculation. Pat bucked against his restraints. He had evidently not masturbated for several days because the amount of cum was monumental. Tilly produced some rags, a trash can, mop, and bucket.

"We're going to release you, so you can clean up the mess. Do not take the dildo out... understood?"

Despite the discomfort it was causing his rectal cavity, he nodded affirmatively. The girls sat down in some chairs and talked softly. Pat wiped his cum off the floor and then mopped the area until it shined. It took him ten minutes and when he finished, he stood quietly awaiting his next orders. The girls continued talking for a half hour. They had expected him to say something, which would be punished. They finally realized they had broken him... like riders do horses. He would cooperate with almost anything they asked. They made him wait longer.

Violet put her dress back on. Tilly had some girl clothes in the room. She took off her suppression bra. While she dressed, she spoke to Pat.

"If you decide to talk with anyone about your rape, make sure you mention that you enjoyed it enough to ejaculate. Because if questioned about it, we certainly will. Seems like you might be a sodomist."

He nodded 'yes' because he feared what a negative response might lead to.

"Put your hands behind your back."

He complied. Tilly tied his arms together, Violet pulled one of the cum-smeared rags out of the trash can and used it as a gag.

"Let's go. It's time to meet the family." Tilly said cheerily.

They left the room and headed down the stairs. Pat followed along. Tilly knocked softly on the sitting room door, opened it, and walked in. Henri, Margaret, Benoit, and John were waiting. Tilly led Pat to the center of the room, then she took a seat. No one spoke for several minutes. Much to Pat's dismay, the king decided to make an appearance. As it slowly rose from pointing down to full tumescence, the room was quiet.

Margaret spoke first, "He seems to enjoy being the center of attention."

Benoit asked, "Is that a dildo sticking out of his ass?"

Violet answered, "Yes, it is. His trouser snake makes it clear he likes it."

John asked, "Is this the rapist?"

Tilly answered, "Yes, two schoolgirls."

John followed up, "He put that cock in two young girls?"

Tilly replied, "He did and both of them became pregnant."

Henri stood. "I believe he should be killed. Animals like him need to be put down."

The king immediately began retreating from prominence. Henri walked around the room, examining Pat. Fear swept in waves through Pat's body. He couldn't help but turn his head and follow Henri's movements.

"I could snap his head right off. But that would be too quick. I suggest we gut him and let him die a slow, painful death."

Pat didn't attempt to flee. He began shaking violently. The king had left the building and the flaccid lump he left behind dribbled piss.

Tilly replied, "We could kill him easily enough, but I'd like to suggest an alternative approach."

Henri returned to his seat, giving Tilly the floor.

"My proposal has four parts. First, he will pay Miss Clayden and Miss Graham five hundred pounds each. This may allow them to regain some control over their lives. Second, he will remain silent about my gender. Third, he will not date any women during the remainder of the school year. Fourth, he will masturbate into a bowl every day, leaving it for me to confirm his compliance."

Margaret, knowing the real answer, asked, "Why have him masturbate?"

"To keep his sexual energies at a low point."

Margaret nodded, as if this was a reasonable goal. The remainder of the meeting had been planned.

Henri spoke, "I still think we should kill him. I'll twist his head off if you don't want him to suffer."

Turning to Pat directly he added, "It is our custom to vote on this type of thing."

"May... I, uh, speak?" Pat said unsteadily.

"You may not," replied Tilly.

The vote was prearranged. Violet and Benoit supported Tilly. John and Margaret sided with Henri.

Henri noted the votes. "The vote is tied three to three. But since Tilly brought this issue to us, her vote counts twice. Do you, the rapist, agree to her terms?"

Pat nodded his head 'yes.'

"You must speak your response, so there is no question."

"I do accept Tilly's proposal."

"This will be a blood oath." Henri continued.

Taking a knife, he released Pat's arms.

"Give me your hand," he demanded.

Pat extended his hand and Henri sliced the palm with the knife.

"Extend your hand and repeat these words, 'I swear on my blood I will obey Tilly's plan.'"

Pat had pulled his hand away when it was cut. He offered it to Henri and repeated the oath. Henri licked some of the blood and responded.

"So it will be, or your death will follow."

Henri motioned Pat towards a seated Margaret. The oath statement, the lick, and the response were repeated. He made the oath to all six members present.

Margaret ended the meeting. "Remove this vile rapist from our midst. I do not wish to see him ever again unless it is to witness his death."

"Oui, maman."

Tilly took him upstairs to a room where his luggage was.

"Bend over," she ordered.

He complied without any thought not to. Tilly slipped the dildo out and wrapped it in a towel.

She said, "The wash basin is there. Clean yourself up and let's put a dressing on your hand."

He had been naked for so long; it didn't occur to him to cover up. He began washing his face. Then moved on to cleaning his butt without any modesty. Once he was clean, he unpacked some clothing. Before he started getting dressed, she tended to his cut and wrapped a clean cloth around the hand. She stood close to him and brushed her leg against his soft manhood. It responded to the touch by jerking.

She projected, 'The tribunal went well. I saved your life.'

He spontaneously said, "I think the tribunal went well. You saved my life. Thank you."

"Yes, I did. Are you going to have any trouble getting the money?"

"No, I'll think of something to tell Pater. Maybe I'll get it from Mummy. Should I get dressed?"

"You don't need to. It would be better to stay in your room to avoid Papa. Besides I like looking at you naked."

She projected, 'Masturbate for me.'

"I like looking at you naked too. Would you like me to wake up the king? Maybe wank off for you?"

"If you'd like to, sure, I'll watch."

Tilly sat in a chair. Pat stood closely in front of her. He became erect quickly. It was very exciting for him to have her watching him. He wanted desperately to please her for saving his life. He was stroking himself frantically.

She projected, 'stop jerking and play with your balls.'

Out of nowhere Pat became obsessed with his balls. He pulled and pinched them. He wished she would bite them like she had before. Tilly surprised herself when she picked up his desire. She leaned forward, grabbed his nuts, and yanked him closer. He moaned. Holding the sack up, she sucked a ball in her mouth and pulled.

"Oooh, yes!" he whispered.

After sucking the other ball, she released it and bit down on his sack almost hard enough to break skin.

"That feels so good... hurt me."

She sucked a ball back in her mouth and bit it. His knees sagged.

"Ow! Ow! Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm gonna cum!"

She released him and projected 'Do not cum in my hair!"

"I don't want to cum in your hair."

Pat stepped back. The king rocked; precum dripped; his nuts drew up tight.

She projected, 'Do not cum until I give you permission.'

Pat dropped his hands by his side and trembled but didn't cum.

"Ask me to allow you to cum."

"Please Tilly, please let me cum for you."

"Leave your hands by your sides. Do not touch yourself."

Pat stood perfectly still. The king swayed slightly, precum oozed, his nuts dropped down fully. Tilly waited. Pat ached. Tilly waited longer. After a couple of minutes, she whispered to him.

"Cum for me now."

As she stood up, Pat's nuts tightened, and the king grew larger and more purple. She placed her lips around the head, and he fed her...

...

Pat procured the money for Mary and Edith. Benoit delivered it with an apology for Pat's behavior. Over the balance of the school year Tilly used Pat's developing oral skills for her pleasure. He never attempted anything he wasn't asked to do. Once or twice a month she fed directly from his cock. Pat faithfully masturbated every day as instructed. He had no idea what Tilly did with the cum in the cup.

The following year Pat didn't return to Cambridge. Benoit found something to use on Tilly's new roommate, Robert. Tilly ultimately developed a sexual relationship with him, and they stayed together until she graduated.