Vampire Love Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing! I didn't know ladies did... I mean I, uh. I had no idea what to expect."

"Wait till I show you what gentlemen do for the ladies," she beamed.

The next morning as she was leaving for Kensington, she asked him to study the parts of the female anatomy over the weekend.

...

The following Tuesday neither had afternoon classes. They completed their class assignments before dinner. After eating together with a few other classmates, they took a short walk, and arrived back at the room around sundown.

"Did you complete my special assignment?"

"Yes, I found an anatomy book in the Library on Saturday. The pages with female anatomy were well used," he grinned.

"I'll bet they were. Why don't we both get undressed, and we'll bring your book learning into physical reality."

"An excellent plan."

They hurriedly undressed, throwing discarded clothing into separate piles. Pat's king cobra immediately began growing. Tilly watched it for a few moments without moving.

"Can't wait to see your big boy all grown up again."

"Thanks, it's all because of you."

"I won't disappoint him. But It's my turn first. I'm going to lay on the bed and ask you a few questions. The trick is you must show me the answer with your tongue... Ok?"

"Sounds interesting. I'm ready."

Tilly laid back, spread her legs apart, and pointed down off the foot of the bed. Pat kneeled with his cock leaning up against the footboard.

"Where is the clitoral hood?"

Pat touched it with an outstretched tongue.

"When it's erect, it has the sensitivity of a hard cock. You should always be gentle initially until it shows itself by emerging from under the hood. Next is the labia minora."

Pat dutifully placed his tongue on the inner lips.

"Explore them with your tongue and they will also begin to increase in size and flush from pink to red."

Pat moved his tongue around the outside of them. Tilly relaxed into the warm feelings being generated by his attention. She left him at work for several minutes.

"Use your tongue to explore the crease between the labia minora and labia majora."

He quickly moved his tongue there and slid up and down the groove between the two.

"You should also insert your lingua through the inner lips and into the vaginal canal. When you feel my moistness, comparable to your precum, I am aroused, and you can move more attention to the clitoris."

She let him discover her anatomy, remaining quiet and enjoying the sensual vibe spreading throughout her body. She was ready but wanted him to learn that himself. He interrupted her erotic reverie.

"Your labia have enlarged significantly and there is inner moisture mixing with my saliva. May I use a finger to explore deeper in the vaginal canal?"

"Please do. If you put your finger in palm up and move it a 'come here' motion, it will massage an erogenous hot spot in the canal ceiling."

He followed her instructions and wiggled his finger.

"Oh, yes! That's definitely good... better than good... it's exquisite! You're doing great. Let's dispense with the clinical terms. Just eat my pussy and make me cum."

She was moving along towards an orgasm and loving it. Just another few seconds and she would release. But then she felt something wet pushing up to the entrance to her tunnel. It was too large to be a finger. She opened her eyes and saw Pat trying to push his cockhead into her.

"No, Stop!"

He continued to push forward and was making some progress.

"I said, 'NO!' Stop right now. I told you I'm not ready for intercourse."

It wasn't painful and the sexually charged part of her wanted him to drill her. But she had clearly not given him permission. She reached down with her hand, and he pushed it away. Now she was pissed. Pulling her legs back, she then struck him in the chest. He literally flew backwards and struck the wall across from the bed. She had forgotten the large dose of semen received last week. Her powers were fully activated. His head went forward as his body raced backwards. When his back hit the wall, his head kept moving and cracked into the same wall a moment later. His body crumpled into an unconscious heap on the floor. His king cobra shriveled. It was still the biggest penis she had ever seen but it lay lifeless.

She put on underwear and her robe. Slapping his cheek did not immediately revive him. She threw a glass of water in his face, and he rolled his head and moaned.

"What happened?" He said woozily.

"You tried to rape me and when I pushed you off; you fell."

"No, I wasn't trying to rape you... I wouldn't do..."

"You did try! I told you to stop and you kept pushing it in."

Pat started crying... "No, no! I didn't mean it like that. I would never rape you. I just got overly excited. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me... I wouldn't..."

He cried so loudly that she thought he might attract some attention from adjoining rooms. She didn't want anybody knocking on the door. She wasn't dressed properly.

"Settle down. You're making too much noise."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm begging you to forgive me. I didn't mean it. I just got carried away."

Even though she didn't believe it was an 'accident,' she really needed him to shut up.

"OK! Ok, just quiet down. I will forgive you, if you swear an oath that when I say stop... you will stop."

"I swear! I will never allow myself to get that worked up again. I'll do what you tell me to. I swear it on the Virgin Mary, Mother of God."

"Alright, but let's not bring her into this."

Over the next two days she resisted his entreaties to give him another chance. She stayed out of the dorm, except to sleep, spending a lot of time in the library. Thursday evening, she was diligently working on an essay at 'her' table in the library.

"Hey, Tal, how's it hanging?"

It was Walt, an acquaintance who was in two of her classes. They had exchanged pleasantries but never really talked much.

"Hey yourself, Walt. Have you started the essay for Dr. Beechum?" she answered.

"It's why I've been here for the last three hours. How 'bout you?"

"I'm making some progress. I'll probably finish it tomorrow."

"I won't finish until over the weekend. Say, isn't Pat McDouall, your roommate?"

"Yes, you know him?"

"We were at Franklin-Wright Prep School together."

"Really?"

"He was called 'Pat the Prick' because of the way he treated the girls at Mary-Margaret, our sister school."

"What the heck did he do to earn that nickname?"

"Well, you may have noticed his cock is huge."

"Sure, hard not to notice. But doesn't every man wish his was bigger?"

"I guess you're right, but that's not the reason for the nickname. Word is he got at least two girls pregnant, and I heard he didn't necessarily ask permission before he popped them."

"That's a pretty libelous accusation."

"I'm not saying it's true. You know people talk. But I heard it from more than one person and one of them was a friend of one of the girls that had to drop out of school."

"And you are spreading this accusation because..."

"Hey, you seem like a nice guy... a gentleman. I'm just giving you a heads-up not to go out on any double-dates with him."

"Pretty hard to get a girl out for a date without another couple."

"Tell me about it. I'm just giving a friendly piece of advice. I don't know if it's true or not. But if you get tangled up in something like that, it could destroy your reputation and maybe even affect your status with the college."

"Well, thanks, I guess," she paused and then continued. "Was Pat bullied at school?"

"Not any more than the rest of us. Nobody picked on him and the nickname wasn't used to his face. Most of the men who knew where they wanted to go with their lives just didn't associate with him. Anyway, like I said, you seem like a decent sort, and I'd hate to see you get dragged down because you didn't know about his behavior. I gotta run now. See you next Tuesday."

"Thanks again. I appreciate you sharing that with me."

...

That evening she chose not to confront Pat with Walt's information. She did want another dose of semen and didn't have time to locate an alternate source. She had eaten dinner before she came back to the room. Pat was sitting at his desk with his head resting on his forearms. When she came in, he sat up straight.

"Missed you for dinner," he stated.

"I was in the library until a half-hour ago. I got something to eat before I came here. I wanted to finish an assignment before I leave to go home for the weekend."

"I haven't seen much of you lately. I hope you've forgiven me. I really want us to be friends."

"Sure... I take you at your word. How's the bump on the back of your head?"

"It's nothing. The doctor says it will take a week to ten days for the lump to dissipate. Are you sure we're Ok?"

"We are, absolutely Ok. To prove that to you, I'm going to give you a blowjob tonight."

"Really? You don't have to do that. Maybe I should give you the orgasm that I messed up last time."

Tilly started undressing, "Nope, I want to suck you, assuming you want me to."

"Of course, I do. I just thought maybe I could make it up to you before."

"No before; get those clothes off and wake up the king," she said with a friendly grin.

Pat enthusiastically complied and soon he was naked. She led him to his bed and gave him a soft shove. He sat down and at that point was about halfway hard. She pulled his legs up and he fell softly back on the bed. She lowered his feet to the edge of the bed, and he lay with his knees up. She lifted his ball bag up with one hand and moved the nuts around with the other. He groaned.

"Oh god! That feels good."

She tugged a bit and he moaned pleasantly. Pulling harder didn't elicit any signs of pain, so she kept the pressure on with one hand and pulled the king to a vertical position with the other. He was already leaking precum and she delicately licked it off. Then she bit the head with modest pressure.

"Yeah baby! That hurts just right."

He seemed alright with some teasing pain. She nibbled and nipped her way down the long shaft, while keeping a good deal of tension on his sack. When she reached the bottom, her teeth continued and delivered the same bites to his nuts.

"Sweet Jesus! That's awesome."

She was slowly pumping him while 'eating' his nuts. Moisture, precum, ran up against her hand. She looked up. He wasn't just dripping precum. It was running in a small steady stream out the top and down the shaft. She moved the hand on the cock up and down, spreading the precum along the pole. As a test, she bit down with a good bit of pressure on one of his nuts and breached his pain tolerance. He jerked and uttered a soft 'Ow.'

"Sorry, that was too much. I apologize."

"It's Ok. Everything else was great. I didn't know ball play could feel so good."

"I'll keep that in mind," she murmured.

Ready to feed, she pulled him up to a sitting position and stroked him with both hands, while she took the top five inches in her mouth.

"May I touch your breasts?"

She thought it would be distracting but was pleased that he had asked.

"Sure, just don't pinch. They're not nearly as resilient as your nuts."

He laughed and lightly stroked her nipples. She continued her two-handed pumping and engulfing as much as she could of the top meat. He was rocking a little in opposition to her head movements. When she came down, he pushed up and as she withdrew, he pulled back. It had the effect of pushing the king further down her throat. Judging by his verbalizations, he was getting close. He first put one hand on her head and then the second. Initially they just lay there. Then as he got closer, he tried to push her head down, as he humped upwards. She tightened her neck muscles resisting any movement. He increased the pressure, trying in vain to push her mouth further down the pole.

In the end he was pulling down with a great deal of force but couldn't budge her head. He came in great volume as he had previously. She consumed most of it by synching her swallows with his squirts. Some leaked out of her mouth, but she licked it off her fingers. He didn't say anything about his covert rape attempt, and she decided to wait to discuss it.

"Thank you very much. I didn't deserve that after my behavior last time. I want you to know it meant a lot to me that you forgave me."

She said, "You're welcome," while thinking, 'you aren't even aware that you used force to try to alter a consensual agreement... again.'

...

When she got home Friday, she went to visit Violet. She explained everything to her. How Pat had presented as an abused, stumbling newbie and what Walt had told her about the rape accusation and the two pregnancies. Then how he had attempted to force himself on her twice. Violet knew about Tilly passing as a man and what a dangerous situation this created for her continued education.

After thinking for a few minutes, Violet inquired, "Has he made any suggestion that he would tell others, you are a woman?"

"No, but it might be a tactic for him later since he can't overpower me physically."

"Well, at least we're not there yet. We need to know more about these pregnancies. If we could find the girls and learn the truth, it could give us some leverage."

Tilly continued the train of thought. "Benoit has a lot of connections. We know what school they attended and the dates they were there. I'll bet he could learn their names.

Violet added, "If he can get the names, I'll bet John knows a pub owner who knows the story of what happened. Do we tell your parents?"

"Not yet. Let's see what else we can learn. Father might just do something rash, and I think this situation calls for subtlety."

During the following week Benoit learned the girls' names were Mary Clayden and Edith Graham. John found a publican that knew the details. Both girls claimed to have been raped by Pat. The police claimed it was 'he said, she said' and therefore not prosecutable. Both gave their babies up for adoption but were unable to resume their education. Pat received no consequences for his behavior.

At school that week Tilly wanted to keep everything seemingly normal. The 'team' (Tilly, Violet, Benoit, and John) has decided not to involve Henri and Margaret until the following weekend. During the week she had no idea what had been discovered by Benoit and John. She interacted with Pat normally, ate dinner together several times, and had sex.

Tuesday, they watched each other masturbate. There had been a discussion about sexual stamina and Tilly had implied that guys in general were sluts and couldn't last long. A bet was made when Pat suggested he could hold out until after she came. The loser would have to shine the other's shoes for a month. She had watched Emile and Harry jerk off hundreds of times. That had been quite a while back, but she expected no surprises. It was much hotter than she had anticipated. Turns out, watching a guy with a good bit of experience working a fifteen-inch pole was exciting. Particularly when he was staring lustily at you fingering yourself.

They stripped and Pat got hard quickly. Tilly went all out to seduce him. They had one guest chair with arms. She moved it so it was less than two feet from where Pat was sitting. Then reclined with her legs hanging up and over the arm rests. This of course spread her open, giving Pat a lecherous look at her coochie. She used one hand to hold her labial lips open with the other slowly but relentlessly moving in and out. Pat sat, pulling his balls stroking steadily up and down. His hand went over the tip, stimulating the frenulum and down about a foot. Then up, over the cockhead, and back down.

They both got wet quickly. Tilly's fingering was making a sexy squishing sound. She also played it up verbally. Uttering all sorts of moans and breathy sighs, interspersed with plenty of 'Oh, god this is sooo hot; You're so virile; I'm gonna cum; your cock is so manly.' It worked! In less than five minutes, he leaned back, closed his eyes, and began moving his hands in a blur. Tilly stood and stepped towards him. She leaned in and put her mouth over the tip, catching the first glob. It was messy because his hands were still stroking. Tilly missed more than she caught. But when he stopped flailing and fell back on the bed, she cleaned up most of what she had missed.

"That's not fair! You cheated."

"There were no specific rules about making noises or how we would masturbate. Don't be a sore loser. Just make sure I can see myself in the polish on my shoes."

"You're right. Anybody at the college would have given up their left nut to have been in my place tonight."

"That seems a bit drastic. But boys are sluts... that's for certain."

"Well... I guess I did nothing this evening to disprove your theory," he lamented.

...

Friday afternoon arrived and Tilly returned to Kensington. She met with Violet first for an update. Then she went to see her father and mother.

Henri spoke first. "I sense you have something to talk about. Things are not going well at school... no, that's not it. You're doing fine with your studies. It's something else. Someone putting you in danger."

"Oh, puh-leze Father. I know you're good at this mindreading thing, but I'd be happy to just tell you."

"I'm much better with mortals. It's harder with our kind."

"Henri, let her talk," Margaret interjected.

"Certainly, What's the problem, mon amour?"

"As you know, my roommate, Pat, is aware of my gender. I am using him as a sperm source and for sexual pleasure. Another classmate informed me that Pat raped two high school girls then denied paternity of the resultant children. He also has attempted twice to force me to change the type of sex we were having."

"Violet told me he has an enormous penis," Margaret added.

"Kill him."

"Henri! You wanted to kill our neighbor in Scotland because his sheep pooped in our yard! You think it's the solution to everything."

"Mortals are a pain in my arse!"

"Papa, you're getting so cranky these days. I could kill him but then I'd have to deal with a new roommate. I'm comfortable in being able to control him physically. My concern is he may attempt to impose his will through blackmail. If he tells the school of my real gender, I would be expelled."

"So, you want to 'change' him. It would be easier to kill him."

"Yes, it would be easier. But it's not the best solution."

"You obviously have a plan. But your idea about how to deal with the Hooligans Gang didn't work."

"It did work. We just had to kill two of them to scare the boss. If you had done the whole floating in the air with the devil face, it would have worked right away."

Margaret added, "She's right. After we killed his bodyguards, he jumped right on board with us."

"Right and I recommend you kill Pat, or I'll do it for you. But you want to do something else. What?"

I want your permission to bring him here. Violet and I will convince him that it's in his best interest to cooperate.

"Of course, you can bring him here," Margaret replied.

"It will be easier to kill him here."

"Papa!"

...

Tilly told Pat she had talked about him to her cousin, Violet, who as a result wanted to meet him. She showed him a small drawing of Violet and he was ready to come to Kensington. A servant met them at the station and took his luggage. Tilly escorted him upstairs to meet Violet. The room was a large, mostly empty space that might function as a ballroom. Tilly made the introductions. Then Violet took the lead.

"My cousin tells me you like to play rough."

"She did? I'm not sure what that means."

Violet took off her dress. She was wearing one of the modern short corsets and cotton underwear. Pat was dumbfounded and stood with his mouth open. Tilly had not changed out of her men's clothing and took off her pants and shirt. Violet walked to Pat his pulled his jacket off, ripping all the buttons.