Vampire Multiverse: Angel

Story Info
Tommy, Lori and Merton meet Buffy and Angel.
1.5k words
3.11
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Those things are different from any vampires we've ever faced," Buffy Summers said to Angel, as they squared off against the Strigoi. In the Midtown Manhattan of this alternate universe's New York City, the Slayer and her ally Angel fought the Strigoi to protect humanity. Cursing the damned Dr. Strange for snatching her and Angel through his damned portals, Buffy fought for her life and those of many others. The vile Strigoi kept coming in waves, and she could barely keep up. There were too many of them.

One look at the Strigoi and Buffy felt intense revulsion. The pale-skinned vampires of this universe had six-foot tongues which shot out of their mouths and drained human blood by means of a stinger. They were different from the Uber Vampires that Buffy and the Slayers Army dealt with back in the day. Dodging a Strigoi's tongue, Buffy ducked under it and shoved the stake through its skull. The Strigoi, which at one point had been a tall, large woman with long black hair, fell to the ground with a sickening thud.

"They're ugly as Hell," Angel said as he grabbed a Strigoi vampire's tongue and ripped it out, effectively ending the creature's existence. Since Angel is already a vampire, albeit a very different one from another universe, he didn't have to worry about the Strigoi's worms infecting him. The worms knew to stay away from Undead flesh. There is no way to infect that which isn't alive to begin with. Having fought demons and monsters in the Whedonverse, Angel could hold his own against the Strigoi of The Strain universe. Or so he hoped.

Shortly after arriving in this alternate universe, Angel and Buffy made their way to Midtown Manhattan, where hapless humans were hunted down like rats by the bloodthirsty Strigoi. The Vampire Slayer and her ally and former lover, the Vampire with a Soul, fought back to back against the Strigoi. Weaving in and out of the Strigoi horde, Buffy stabbed, staked and sliced her way through them. The Strigoi vampires weren't as strong or as coordinated as the ones from Sunnydale, California, but their six-foot tongues were effective weapons. Buffy instinctively knew that one sting meant death...

"Formidable foes," said The Master, shaking his head. Standing on the rooftop of a nearby building, The Master and his faithful servant, the Strigoi henchman known as Thomas Eichorst, watched as Buffy Summers, the Vampire Slayer, and her ally Angel fought against the Strigoi. The presence of yet another vampire from another universe who was aligned with the humans irked The Master. It's bad enough that The Master had vampire superheroes like Blade, Morbius and Lady Alcina Dimitrescu to deal with, but someone out there was still importing vampire heroes. Oh, and what the hell is a Slayer anyways?

"My Master, I sent our forces to the former Stoneheart Headquarters to exterminate Blade, Morbius and Lady Dimitrescu but they couldn't find them, they left during the day, apparently, all three of these inter-dimensional vampires can tolerate daylight," said Eichorst. The Master glared at the tall, pale-skinned and suited Strigoi henchman, and Eichorst lowered his head in abject submission. The Master was not pleased to hear that his enemies were multiplying out there. After slaying Mr. Quinlan, the super-strong, half-human and half-Strigoi superhero allied with Mr. Fet and Professor Abraham Setrakian, things were supposed to be easy for The Master.

"We shall prevail upon these enemies, but first, we must study them," said The Master, and Eichorst nodded sagely. The two Strigoi leaders watched as Angel and Buffy began to show signs of fatigue as hundreds of Strigoi came at them. The Vampire Slayer and the Vampire With A Soul have been in many battles, but it looked like they were about to be slaughtered by the endless hordes of the Strigoi. The Master smiled while wearing the visage of Dr. Ephraim Goodweather, an enemy who died opposing him. Anticipating victory over the Slayer and her pet vampire, The Master licked his lips. It's always good to watch the enemy's blood being spilled...

"Here comes the calvary," shouted Merton J. Dingle as he barreled toward the street in a retrofitted Jeep whose headlights were filled with UV. The UV beams struck the Strigoi surrounding Buffy Summers and Angel the vampire, and the creatures shrieked in pain. Riding in the back, Tommy Dawkins morphed into his werewolf form while his partner Lori Baxter readied her weapons, a stake, a bow with a quiver of arrows dipped in silver, and three silver knives. Exploding into action, the wolfman and the tough gal leapt from the Jeep to fight the remaining Strigoi.

"I've got first dibs on the Strigoi group surrounding the blonde chick," said Tommy Dawkins, and the werewolf waded into the Strigoi. Laughing, Lori Baxter, a fit and strong woman, ran after her partner. Lashing out left and right with her silver blades, Lori Baxter slaughtered the Strigoi. Just like the vampires from Pleasantville, USA, the Strigoi appeared to be vulnerable to silver. They probably also feared sunlight. Lori would have to wait till the sunrise to test that particular theory.

"Show off, Tommy," Lori Baxter said, and she continued to hack her way through the Strigoi horde with her silver weapons. Angel and Buffy fought on, and smiled upon realizing that someone was coming to their aid. A werewolf unlike any the Slayer has ever seen rushed through the Strigoi, ripping them to pieces. Buffy tensed as the werewolf drew near. With the exception of her old friend Oz, who used to date her old pal Willow Rosenberg, Buffy didn't know any good werewolves. This could get ugly...

"Behind you," Angel screamed, and the Vampire With A Soul threw himself between Buffy and the stinger of a Strigoi vampire who snuck up on her. Catching the Strigoi's stinger, Angel ripped it off and then slammed his sword through the creature's skull. The Strigoi fell to the ground, dead. White blood oozed out of the slain monster's body. A Jeep barreled toward Angel and Buffy, and its UV headlights turned the remaining Strigoi vampires to mush. Angel wasn't crazy about UV lights but they didn't affect his type of vampire the same way they did the Strigoi. Talk about a stroke of good luck...

"Oh my Gosh, you two are Buffy and Angel," Merton said as he stepped out of the Jeep. The werewolf approached the nerdy, spiky-haired guy and then resumed his human form. Buffy looked at the tall, dark-haired hunk that the werewolf had become. Dude reminded her of NFL legend Tom Brady for some reason. Angel shot Buffy a look and she grinned. Angel didn't like seeing Buffy check out other guys, even after all this time. The group was joined by an athletic young woman wielding silver knives. She waved at Angel and Buffy. Time for some introductions...

"So, you guys got thrown here by a weird guy in a cape too?" Lori Baxter asked, and Buffy nodded, after exchanging a look with Angel. Taking a look around, Tommy Dawkins sniffed the air. The Pleasantville werewolf could smell the thousands of Strigoi hiding in nearby office buildings. The heroes needed to get off the street and fast. Tommy informed Merton of this, and the spiky-haired nerd nodded in agreement. Time to hit the road.

"We've got a lot of Strigoi coming our way, too many to fight, you're welcome to come with us," Tommy said to Buffy and Angel. Nodding, Angel and Buffy got in the back of the Jeep with Lori and Tommy. Mere moments after the Jeep took off, hundreds of Strigoi vampires converged on their position. Merton hit the gas, and they sped away. The Strigoi vampires continued to chase them for a while, but they couldn't keep up with a speeding car. They would get their prey later.

"We need to beat the Strigoi and find a way home, and next time I see Dr. Strange, I am kicking his ass," Buffy said firmly. Lori Baxter looked at Buffy and grinned. The Slayer was everything the movies and TV shows made her out to be, and more. Angel and Tommy exchanged a smile while their lady friends bantered. They were both macho action heroes and the strong, silent type. The Pleasantville werewolf and the Vampire with a Soul exchanged a manly headshake. There was plenty of fighting to be done and a world to save before they could even think about getting home...

"Everything is going according to plan," Dr. Strange said to himself, watching the hodgepodge of heroes and heroines from different universes and franchises as they banded together. Through his scrying spell, Dr. Strange could see everything going on across the multiverse. Angel the heroic vampire and Buffy Summers the Vampire Slayer seemed to get along well enough with Merton J. Dingle, Lori Baxter and the Pleasantville werewolf hero himself, Tommy Dawkins. The Sorcerer Supreme couldn't wait until this band of heroes met and teamed up with Blade, Morbius and Lady Alcina Dimitrescu. Perhaps together they stood a chance against The Master, the god-like monstrosity that ruled the Strigoi vampires of The Strain's universe. It's worth a shot.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers