Women's MMA Beauties

Story Info
Abigail Montes seduces Claressa Shields.
1.1k words
2.56
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The world of women's combat sports grows by leaps and bounds every damn day. Afro-Norwegian female boxing sensation Cecilia Braekhus reigned over women's boxing for ages, defeating the likes of Kali Reis and many others before getting dethroned by the ferocious and beautiful Jessica McCaskill. Strong woman Alycia Baumgardner dethroned Terri Harper and is now targeted by Mikaela Mayer. Heather Hardy was a super power in women's boxing until she was dethroned by the beautiful tomboy known as Jessica Camara. The rise of numerous female champions has set up nice rivalries and that's really, really good for the growth of women's boxing.

Across the pond, undefeated Irish female boxer Katie Taylor continues to dominate women's boxing and finds herself on a collision course with the lethal Latin American beauty known as Amanda Serrano. Kali Reis, who has racked up a lot of victories since losing to Cecilia Braekhus, is now on a collision course with undefeated boxer Chantelle Cameron. Claressa Shields is an undefeated female boxing champion who decided to try women's mixed martial arts, and got her ass kicked by Mexican female MMA sensation Abigail Montes. No one is invincible, it would seem. May female combat sports continue to grow!

"Make some noise, bitch," MMA fighter Abigail Montes said to Claressa Shields as she put the muscular, curvy Black woman on all fours and admired her big Black ass. Claressa Shields kept silent as Abigail Montes fingered her pussy and caressed her big Black ass. After losing to Abigail Montes in her second-ever MMA match, Claressa Shields the boxing legend was understandably angry. In accordance with their best, the winner of the contest had the right to fuck the loser. Time for Claressa Shields, a strong Black woman, to get fucked by Abigail Montes, a strong Latin woman. Let the good times roll...

"Ouch," Claressa Shields whimpered as Abigail Montes smacked her big Black booty. Ever since Abigail Montes took down Claressa Shields, the feisty Latin beauty wanted a piece of her. At long last, Claressa Shields reported to Abigail Montes place to get the punishment and fucking she so richly deserved. Claressa Shields has fucked every woman she has vanquished in both women's boxing and women's mixed martial arts. Isn't it about time that the strong Black woman from Flint, Michigan, got a taste of the other side? Turnabout is most definitely fair play!

"Eat my pussy," Abigail Montes commanded, and the dark-haired and bronze-skinned, curvaceous Latin fighter spread her muscular thighs wide open, exposing her hairy bush. Claressa Shields got on her knees and kissed Abigail Montes toes before bringing her face to her crotch. The strong Black woman inhaled the Latin female fighter's pussy and smiled. Claressa Shields loves to eat pussy, and Abigail Montes smelled absolutely wonderful. Without further ado, Claressa Shields began eating Abigail Montes pussy. This is interracial lesbian action done right. Let the good times roll, ladies and gentlemen.

"Senorita Abigail, your pussy tastes wonderful," Claressa Shields said to Abigail Montes as she sucked on her clitoris. The Latin female fighter moaned in pleasure as the strong Black woman licked her pussy. Abigail Montes had been wanting to fuck Claressa Shields for a very long time. Everyone knows that strong Black woman with a domineering manner and feisty attitude are wicked good in bed. It's mother nature's way of balancing things out. Mean girls are better in bed, every heterosexual male and lesbian woman knows this to be one of the truest adages of the multiverse. Claressa Shields ate Abigail Montes like a hungry woman, causing the Latin beauty to squeal in sheer delight...

"Claressa Shields, you are my bitch," Abigail Montes said, and the sexy Latin female fighter got up from her couch, causing Claressa Shields to blink in surprise. Abigail Montes grabbed a collar and leash, and leashed Claressa Shields. Grinning, Abigail Montes began leading Claressa Shields around her house, and when Claressa Shields didn't comply fast enough, she got slapped in the face as punishment. Claressa Shields glared angrily at Abigail Montes, who grinned. Some lesbians and bisexual women enjoy dishing out pain and humiliation during female/female sexual encounters and Abigail Montes is definitely one of those ladies. Claressa Shields is in for the erotic encounter of a lifetime if Abigail Montes has anything to say about it...

"You're a mean bitch," Claressa Shields said to Abigail Montes, glaring defiantly at the other gal. Abigail Montes saw the anger and defiance in Claressa Shields gaze and smiled, pleased to see that she still had that fire in her soul. Abigail Montes removed the leash and collar from Claressa Shields, then stripped the sexy, muscular Black woman until she was stark naked. Abigail Montes grabbed Claressa Shields and kissed her passionately. When Abigail Montes drew Claressa Shields to the nearby bed, the Black woman did not resist. Abigail Montes laid Claressa Shields on the bed and began making love to her.

"Hmm, why do Black women with an attitude problem got the best tasting pussy?" Abigail Montes wondered aloud, and Claressa Shields laughed and shrugged. Abigail Montes sucked on Claressa Shields tits while fingering her pussy. Abigail Montes kissed a path from Claressa Shields tits to her crotch, and then began eating her pussy. A happy sigh escaped Claressa Shields lips as Abigail Montes ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Who knew that Mexican women were so damn good when it comes to the fine and timeless art of eating Black pussy? The world is indeed full of mystery!

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Claressa Shields said as Abigail Montes put her on all fours and mounted her. Grabbing Claressa Shields hips, Abigail Montes leaned into her and pushed the strap-on dildo into her pussy. Claressa Shields moaned as Abigail Montes began fucking her roughly with the strap-on dildo. The feisty Mexican gal fucked the strong Black woman so damn good that she cried out in sheer pleasure. Abigail Montes pulled Claressa Shields hair, smacked her big butt and berated her while slamming her dildo into her pussy. Claressa Shields hasn't been fucked like this since boxer Savannah Marshall strapped her up during the amateurs. The Mexican gal and the African American sportswoman fucked and sucked the night away, melting into each other while experiencing exquisite pleasure and wicked pain. Interracial lesbian fun is hot when done right, for real!

"Hmm, I hope you and I can have a rematch, I'll let you strap me if you win," Abigail Montes said to Claressa Shields, as they lay naked in bed together. Claressa Shields grinned and kissed Abigail Montes, then rested her head on her lover/rival's belly. Abigail Montes smiled and caressed Claressa Shields face, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. Nothing but strong women taking care of the sexual and emotional needs of other strong women. Claressa Shields had a great time with Abigail Montes, but her focus is on women's boxing right now, not women's mixed martial arts. Claressa Shields has big matches coming up against Slovenian boxer Ema Kozin and of course her rival Savannah Marshall. Life is not easy for this strong Black woman, that's for damned sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers