Vampire Plant from Outer Space

Story Info
An alien seed takes over a woman.
2.9k words
3.65
18k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Vampire plant from outer space

A small meteorite, about the size of a football, crashed into the long grass that was at one end of the rectangular park. It was a Sunday morning in the middle of summer, and the sun was just rising. It was a clear sky but nobody had noticed this arrival. The meteorite sat in a small smouldering crater. It had not set the grass on fire because that was still wet from the overnight rain. After a couple of minutes, the space rock (or was it a very hard seed shell) split in two, to reveal inside what looked like a bright green rubber tennis ball. But it wasn't, it was an alien life form.

A grass snake had been attracted by the new smell. It slithered right up to the bright green seed. The snake's tongue flicked in and out as it tried to sense what it was. Suddenly the green ball morphed into a thin square sheet that wrapped itself around the snake. The serpent thrashed about for a few seconds before it relaxed. The new bright green rubber snake slithered off, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Its tongue flicking in and out as normal.

Rachel was jogging around the edge of the park as usual. She was twenty-five years old. Tall and slender with shoulder length dyed blonde hair, lightly tanned skin and blue eyes. She wore a dark pink Lyca crop top, mid blue Lyca leggings, and white trainers. She was just passing the long grass, which was a small nature reserve. Suddenly she felt something spiralling up her left leg. Her jogging faltered as she looked down. She didn't scream, but she did say "What the." She stumbled to a stop as she tried to shake off the bright green snake that was spiralling up her leg.

Within seconds it was past her hips and was circling around her bare midriff. The green snake stopped. It encircled her waist like a narrow rubber band. But it was not constricting her. Rachel looked down and saw that bizarrely the snake's mouth was trying to swallow its own tail. Then before her eyes the green snake became flatter and wider, until she had a wide green waist band covering her previously exposed midriff. The snake's head had disappeared. Cautiously Rachel felt this smooth rubber like green band around her middle. She tried to pull it off, but it was stuck to her skin. Had that really been a snake? What was going on? And why couldn't she get it off? She wasn't going to get any answers standing there. Should she go to the hospital, but then again, she thought, shadowy government men might take her away to be studied. Rachel wanted to go somewhere safe, so she went home. By the time that she had reached her apartment, she seemed strangely relaxed about her predicament. Rachel lived alone; her last relationship had ended three months ago.

Once indoors she took a shower. It didn't cross her mind to google about what had just happened. As she dried herself, she didn't seem to be concerned about her green midriff. Rachel began to yawn as she now felt very sleepy. She lay on top of the duvet, still naked, and immediately fell asleep.

When Rachel woke up it was early evening. The naked woman got up and saw herself in the full-length mirror. She was momentarily concerned. The greenness had spread into her crotch and over her breasts, plus it covered her back and buttocks. It stopped at the top of her hips and at the base of her neck. It looked like Rachel was wearing a green latex high-neck swimsuit. She held her tits, they felt normal. She played with her nipples; they became stiff. She put a hand on her pussy, and that felt normal, except that it was now completely hairless. She began to stroke herself. Her labia lips became engorged and her clitoris swelled. After a minute of pleasuring herself, she withdrew her fingers. Rachel couldn't ignore any longer, the feeling that she was very hungry. She left the room, still naked, and went into the kitchen. She prepared and ate a large meal.

Monday morning, and Rachel woke up lying on the bed naked, she normally wore pyjamas. This time she was not concerned to see that the greenness had spread down her slender arms to her wrists, and down her shapely long legs to her ankles. It looked like she was wearing a skin-tight green latex catsuit. In fact, she admired herself in the full-length mirror. Rachel was not thinking straight. After showering she ate a large breakfast. She was only going into work because there would be men there, and she had a strong desire for sex. When she started to get dressed, she found that her underwear was too tight. She hadn't realised that her green breasts were larger and her green hips were wider. Knicker less she put on her black suit trousers, and left the top button undone. And braless she put on her white shirt, and managed to do up the buttons. Her black suit jacket she left open. The clothing fortunately hid her hybrid green body, and helpfully her hands feet and face were still normal.

Rachel was a section manager in the sales department of a large insurance and pensions company. She chose to have sex with her department manager, because he had already asked her out for a drink. She had declined then, but today, when she got to see him alone, she asked him if he wanted to have a drink after work. Momentarily taken aback, he then readily agreed. He was married with two teenage children. At lunchtime Rachel bought larger white shirt and black trousers, plus a grey trench coat. But no new underwear.

After work, Rachel and her manager drove to a hotel on the other side of town in separate cars. In the bar, she drank red wine and he drank whisky. She flirted with him and made it obvious that she wanted to have sex.

They entered the hotel room, that he had booked, just after the sun had gone down. She didn't want the light on, so they left the curtains open. They took their clothes off, and in the gloom, he didn't notice her green skin. She lay back on the bed. Rachel was playing submissive for the moment, because she desperately wanted to be impregnated. They kissed a bit and he fondled her body a bit.

Rachel was sexually aroused, not by him, but by the Hollywood actor that she was fantasizing about. Her manager got on top of her and she felt his stiff penis enter her moist vagina, she gasped with delight and shut her eyes.

A short time later, after the usual vigorous thrusting in and out, he ejaculated with a grunt. Rachel climaxed with a loud gasp then a slow sigh. He got off of her and lay beside her, as she enjoyed her euphoric orgasm. In the gloom he didn't notice her canine teeth growing longer to become hollow snake's fangs. Suddenly Rachel was on top of him, she bit into his neck. He tried to cry out and fight her off, but she subdued him with inhuman strength. The hybrid creature drained all the blood from his body.

Rachel woke up Tuesday morning lying on her back on her own bed. She put a hand on her green belly. She was pregnant, she was sure of that. Rachel was not disturbed by what she had done last night. He had not been a nice man, and she had been hungry. Rachel didn't know that the alien life form was influencing her mind, as well as taking over her body. She got up, as she knew that she had to go into work, because her absence would look suspicious.

Rachel was walking towards the glass and steel office building, when she saw a spider on a bush. On impulse she grabbed it, opened her white shirt, and pressed the spider against her green belly, her hybrid body absorbed it.

Around mid-morning the big boss held a meeting to tell everybody about the department manager's murder. Rachel knew that she was safe for the moment. She hadn't left any finger prints in the hotel room, and the CCTV would show the man with an unknown blonde woman.

That night, was the first of several where Rachel the hybrid went hunting, as she and her growing offspring were hungry for blood. She would follow a young man or woman after they had left a bar or work, and in a quiet spot pounce on them, and suck the blood from them. It was after the third victim that the police knew that they had a serial killer on their hands. Now they interviewed all of the first victim's work colleagues. It was Saturday when a police officer recognised Rachel on the CCTV footage. Early the next morning the police went to Rachel's apartment.

Rachel was awoken by the banging on her front door. She looked through the peephole and saw a crowd of police officers. She knew that the game was up. Rachel went over to the Juliet balcony and opened the doors. She looked down and saw several police cars. Rachel without hesitation climbed up the outside of the brick apartment building. The blonde was naked but it looked like she was wearing a sexy green catsuit. She ran across the flat roof and climbed down the other side of the building like spiderman.

The police chased Rachel across town, she needed somewhere secluded to hide for a while. She was already showing a baby bump, as the alien's gestation period was much shorter than a human. Rachel saw a sign on a wooden door, set in a high brick wall that said, "Private property keep out." She tried the door but it was locked, naturally. The hybrid climbed up the high brick wall and dropped down on the other side.

Rachel was in a beautiful well maintained large garden, that surrounded a large Victorian house. She instantly felt safe and at home. She explored the garden admiring and touching the various plants, flowers and trees.

"You there, this is private property, I have called the police." The last part was a bluff. Rachel was in the middle of a small lawn, and turned to see a woman coming towards her brandishing a spade.

The woman with the spade was forty-five years old. Tall and slender with long copper hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She wore a pastel yellow summer dress and a wide brimmed straw hat.

Rachel put her hands on her green baby bump. "Please, I am pregnant and a long way from home, will you help me?"

"What is your name? and what do you want?" the woman lowered the spade.

"My name is Rachel; can I stay in your garden please?"

"Why my garden?"

"I feel safe here." The woman was about to ask another question when they both heard the doorbell ring.

"Excuse me, I had better answer that, as I'm expecting a delivery," and the woman left.

Rachel thought that it was probably the police. She needed to change her appearance. She put her feet together and shut her eyes as the transformation began. Her shapely long green legs merged together, and the valley between them filled in. A new green vulva appeared between her wide hips in the flat front of her lower stem. At the rear she retained her round green buttocks. Nothing changed on her upper stem, she kept her medium round green breasts with perky green nipples. She looked like a curvaceous woman wearing a figure-hugging green latex hobble dress. Next her feet turned green and sprouted roots that sank into the ground. She then raised her green arms above her head. Her hands turned green and the fingers merged together. Finally, her raised arms grew wider and flatter, until they resembled large oblong succulent leaves, that completely hid her human head.

The woman came back into the garden with several police officers. They were looking for a suspect, but they didn't tell her that it was the serial killer. They came to the humanoid like giant plant in the middle of the lawn.

"What is that?" the senior officer asked.

"Oh er, that's a Crassula Ficus," the woman quickly made something up.

"I see, well thank you madam for your assistance."

The woman showed the police out. When she came back alone, Rachel morphed her leaf arms back into normal green arms and lowered them. But her legs remained merged together and her feet rooted to the ground.

"Thank you for not giving me away to the police."

"That's alright, are you an alien?"

"I'm not sure. You have a beautiful garden." Rachel changed the subject.

"Thank you. I inherited the garden and the house from my late mother six months ago."

There was a moment of silence, as the hybrid didn't know what to say, until she remembered.

""You haven't told me your name."

"Oh, its Emma. Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

Rachel wanted to ask for a bucket of blood, but she didn't want to frighten Emma off, so said.

"Just some liquid plant feed please."

Emma came back with all that she had and poured it around the base of plantwoman's shapely green stem.

"Was that enough?" Emma asked.

"Yes, thank you, you have been very kind and," she paused before adding.

"Emma you beautiful."

"Oh, thank you," Emma turned away and almost blushed.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Rachel asked when Emma looked at her again.

"Oh er, I don't know," Emma had never kissed a woman before. And she hadn't kissed a man or had sex for almost a year, because she'd been going through a divorce when she had inherited the house and garden.

"Well, you won't know until you have tried it." Rachel held her green arms open.

"Oh well, here goes," Emma said as she stepped into the plantwoman's embrace. Their lips met and Emma felt a thrill of excitement pass through her body. They had been kissing passionately for almost a minute, when they heard the doorbell go. Emma disengaged herself.

"Now this time, that must be the delivery that I am waiting for."

It was a sunny evening, and Emma sat on a metal garden chair in front of Rachel, holding a glass of white wine. They talked about Emma's life and her interests, because Rachel didn't want to talk about herself.

Later, when the sun had set and the garden was getting gloomy Rachel said.

"Would you like to kiss me again?"

"Oh er, yes," Emma replied after a pause.

"Good, and if you want to take your clothes off, we can be more intimate with each other," Rachel continued.

"Oh er, okay," Emma stood up and took off her dress and underwear.

Rachel opened her arms invitingly once again. The pale skinned copper haired Emma stepped into the embrace of the bright green plantwoman. They kissed passionately as their breasts, bellies and hips were pressed together. Emma became sexually aroused. Her heart beat faster, her nipples became stiff, and her vagina became wet. Rachel was sexually aroused too, but also fighting the urge to bit Emma in the neck. When she felt her fangs begin to grow, she withdrew her tongue and disengaged her lips. She rested her head on Emma's shoulder.

Suddenly Emma felt something touching her genitals. She flinched but Rachel held her tight.

"It's alright, I am just getting more intimate with you," Rachel said.

Emma couldn't see that Rachel's vulva had morphed into eight tiny green tentacles, that were now caressing her labia lips and clitoris. Emma's sexual excitement peaked. She hadn't even been masturbating these past six months. Death and divorce did tend to dampen sexual desire. Emma shut her eyes and tilted her head back, as she enjoyed the euphoria. Rachel with her eyes open, smiled and showed her fangs.

Their embrace continued for several minutes until Emma climaxed with a gasp or two. As she enjoyed the pulses of pleasure of her long-deserved orgasm, she didn't feel the creamy liquid that was squirted into her vagina. The alien was leaving a back-up plan, to be activated at a later date, if needed.

Over the next couple of weeks Rachel's baby bump developed rapidly. By day she enjoyed the sunshine upon her smooth green plant stem body, and in the evening, she enjoyed talking to Emma. They couldn't be intimate again, but they did kiss.

Twenty-eight days after conception, the hybrid felt her contractions begin. The sun had just gone down.

"Is there anything that I can do?" Emma said standing up.

"Yes, move the chair out of the way, and then stand back, please," Rachel replied.

The curvaceous green plantwoman stood there with her hands on her nine-month looking baby bulge. Suddenly the hybrid began to give birth. There was pain, but not too much for Rachel. A green rubber like tennis ball fell towards the lawn. It bounced high and sailed over the high brick wall. More seed balls came forth and bounced over the wall. The invasion proper had begun.

The end


MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers