Vampire Roommate Sucking & Fucking

Story Info
Rick gets sucked (in multiple ways) by his vampire roommate.
1.2k words
4.34
8.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick stood at the kitchen sink, washing dishes, naked except for a red jockstrap. He needed some attention and wasn't afraid to be obvious. The sun was setting and Peter would be up soon. Rick had timed his trip to the gym so he'd get home, still slightly sweaty, just in time for Peter to "rise". He had left his gym clothes in a pile at his feet.

Peter started moving about in his bedroom. Rick did a few jumping jacks to get his heart beating faster, then returned to what he was doing nonchalantly. The door to Peter's room clicked and creaked open. Rick felt his cock pushing against the fabric of his jockstrap already. Their situationship was good for both of them. Peter paid the bills. Rick provided Peter with blood from a willing host. Feeding coincidentally came with fucking, usually.

"I can hear your heart," Peter said quietly. Rick glanced over his shoulder, playing coy. Peter stood in the shadow of the doorway, his eyes faintly glowing red. He was shirtless, wearing gray sweatpants. His "morning"wood was tucked up into the waistband. Rick turned away, smiling to himself. Peter was hungry. They had a lot of fun when Peter was hungry.

"Huh? Yeah. I just got back from the gym," Rick said, setting a plate in the drying rack. "Sorry, I probably stink."

Peter silently moved up behind Rick. "I like your stink," he said, his lips grazing the back of Rick's neck, making him jump. "But you know that. Don't you?" Peter pressed against him, reaching past to turn the water off. They stood like that for a moment, Rick's back and shoulders rising into Peter's chest.

Peter lifted Rick's right arm and took a deep whiff. Chills ran down Rick's neck as Peter ran his tongue up through his armpit hair. Peter's hands roved over Rick as he brought his mouth to Rick's nipple. He nibbled it gently. Peter looked up at Rick as he drug his tongue along Rick's chest. His mouth open, he smiled, his front teeth descending into sharp points.

Peter turned Rick around. Rick could see a stain leaking through Peter's sweatpants. Peter brought a hand up under Rick's jaw and lifted his face. He slowly turned Rick's face away, pushing his head to the side to fully expose his neck. Rick could feel his jugular thumping against his skin. His breath quickened. Peter could bite him a thousand times and each one would be like the first, but with the added benefit of knowing how good it felt.

Peter brought his mouth down on Rick's neck, barely touching his teeth to skin. "You want it?" Peter asked, gripping Rick's jaw tighter. Peter whimpered and nodded. "Say it," Peter said. Rick wrapped his arms around Peter and pulled him in as tightly as he could.

"Bite me," Rick said. He rubbed his dick against Peter's. Slowly, Peter closed his teeth around Rick's neck. Rick moaned with the ecstasy of it. He reached down to touch his cock, but Peter grabbed hold of his wrist. He pushed Rick's arm back against the counter, squeezing his wrist tightly. "Let me take care of that," Peter said, "you deserve a thank you." Rick felt his pulse throughout his body, slightly lightheaded.

Peter pulled away, licking his teeth clean with a happy sigh. He collected the trickle that poured from the wounds, his thumb passing over them sealing them shut. His "magic touch" Rick called it, much to Peter's bemused frustration. Peter let go of Rick's hand and stared into his eyes. He knelt down in front of Rick, keeping their eyes locked. More of his magic that made Rick's stomach ache with excitement.

Peter buried his face in Rick's jockstrap. He took deep sniffs, tenderly tonguing the fabric. Peter pulled his dick from his pants and started stroking it. He pulled the jockstrap's pouch aside, Rick's cock sliding out and slapping against his face. Rick watched, his head emptying of thoughts the longer Peter stared into his eyes.

Peter drug his fangs along the length of Rick's shaft, tickling him. His breathy laughs became a groan as Peter slid Rick into his mouth. He pulled Rick's hips forward, driving his cock deep into the back of his throat. He held it there for a moment. He didn't need to breathe, and used that fact expertly.

Rick ran his fingers through Peter's hair. He closed his fists and slowly pulled Peter's head back. Rick felt pure pleasure as he pushed his dick down into Peter's throat while pulling Peter's head into him. He gradually sped up, fucking Peter's face, his throat slurping and squishing.

Peter pulled away and Rick groaned, still feeling the animal urge to rut. He took his cock by the base and slapped it against Peter's cheek.

Peter stood and effortlessly lifted Rick, despite his size, placing him on the cold countertop. He pushed Rick back, pulling his hips forward. Peter brought his face down against Rick's balls and inhaled deeply. His tongue slowly lapped at Rick's hole. Rick brought his legs up, spreading his ass wide.

Peter stood, letting a glistening string of spit slide down onto his dick. He spread it along the head and shaft, mixing it with his precum. His eyes never left Rick's. Rick felt himself falling deeper into the thrall. The joy of being used by something much more powerful than him. Peter ran his dick along Rick's ass. Rick sighed contentedly as Peter pressed and then pushed into him.

Peter pulled back and thrust forward. He placed his fingers into Rick's mouth and groped along the back of his throat, pressing down against his tongue. Peter spit into his other hand and ran it down Rick's dick.

Rick's moans were muffled as Peter fell into rhythmically fucking him and stroking his cock. Peter grunted as he drove himself deeper and deeper. He stroked Rick faster and faster. Rick grabbed Peter's arm, gripping it as tightly as he could.

Rick squirmed, his ass clenching as he got closer and closer. He all but yelled as he came, shooting thick ropes up onto Peter's stomach. Peter took one hand from Rick's mouth and replaced it with his other, now coated in cum. Rick panted as he licked Peter's fingers clean.

Peter drug his fingers up his stomach, collecting the cum. He rubbed it along his cock before sliding back into Rick. He laid his forehead down against Rick's. Peter gently bit Rick's neck again. Rick floated in the afterglow, his head buzzing. His body was pushed back along the counter. He brought his arms up under Peter's. "Cum in me," he said into Peter's ear. Peter moved down and fully bit into Rick's shoulder. Rick gasped in pleasant pain as Peter jerked, pumping cum into Rick.

They laid entangled together, Rick sweaty and spent. Peter passed his hand over the deep puncture wounds and they virtually disappeared. Peter slowly pulled out of Rick and smiled, his fangs laying over his bottom lip. A bit of his cum dribbled from Rick's hole. Peter collected it on a fingertip and popped it into his mouth, savoring the taste. "Is that what you wanted?" Peter asked, trailing his hands down Rick's chest and stomach tenderly, lovingly.

"No idea what you mean," Rick said and Peter rolled his eyes. Peter smacked his ass and popped it with the elastic strap. Rick smiled and shrugged. Peter took Rick's cock in his hand and rubbed his thumb along the head, more cum trailing out as Rick jerked and laughed. "Okay! Okay!" he said. "That's exactly what I wanted."