All Comments on 'Vampires Don't Sparkle - Legacy'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

More non-sparkly vampires. Great

chris2300chris2300over 5 years ago
Thank you

I waited for you to continue the series and am certainly glad that I did!

maestro84maestro84over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

This is all for now, may do more in the future but for now I just wanted to do at least one chapter that talked about their daughter.

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERover 5 years ago

Would like to see this one continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the amazing conclusion

I really loved this story it was/is the best erotic story ever!

And I found it a real shame it was over, so glad you did this part so thank you!

If you would continue this line I would love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars

Maestro84,

I am glad to see you are continuing this story Arc. I keep coming back to check on this arc to see if you would continue it, I am glad that you are. I was wondering if it was going to be a boy or girl, either way it didn't matter to me. I would like to see this continue and follow along and she how Milly handles her life from here on out, it can get interesting.

Kartus

maestro84maestro84about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

Thank you, I am glad everyone liked it, this was more or less and 1 and done continuation just to show what happened with the baby, I may do more later but I currently have no plans to continue this story line at the moment, but who knows, things could change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Can there be a story arc with Vlad and Tiff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Please tell me your continuing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey there Maestro,

Great story arc. It would be excellent for you to continue to discover more about Milly & Arthur and Vlad & Tiff but also how Bill and Tammy's relationship turned out.

As another side note on the grammar, it's not as many errors since the first series, and I commend you for improving. But still enough that you need to look into a grammar editing app.

Best of success to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, I loved this! I’m not big into like, mythical things in literotica. But this just captured me and I just love their relationship. Honestly loved it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[07.05.23]

Both the original series and this additional chapter were excellent!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of my most favourite series on this site.

Bit annoyed that autochapter puts this as the second in the series, when I first read this story a few years ago, this legacy chapter confused the crap outta me!

mfj77mfj774 months ago

As the commenter below noted, "autochapter" makes this this the chapter to follow the initial chapter and thus, jumps about 24 years into the future. Which brought up an inconsistency in that Emily said she could not get pregnant in the initial chapter; so where did Milly come from? A bit of inconsistency in this chapter, when Milly meets Arthur in the woods she notes ". . . even if his blood type wasn't her favorite. . . . ". Later, she notes "It [his blood] tasted just as good as she imagined if not better." A little distracting detail.

I look forward to reading the intervening chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES