Vampires of the Apocalypse (Harem)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her an orgasm, stabbed the knife into her forearm, and pumped three blasts of semen into her cunt.

When the blade popped out, she dropped her arm quickly, and caught the knife in her hand.

"So, fucking, cool!" she exclaimed.

As he set Schmidt back on her feet, Jimenez stepped up.

She moaned when he bit her.

She was fully-lubricated as well.

She wanted the normal girth but asked him to bump the length twice. There was nearly twelve inches of cock buried inside of her. She moaned as he lifted her up - sliding his meat from her grasping sex - and again as he slid the whole 12 inches back into her again - moaning over and over again. He increased the speed of his thrusting.

Her eyes curled into her head when she came.

She didn't want to do the knife thing - so he just painted her insides with his spunk.

She gurgled and her eyes rolled back into her head again.

When she regained consciousness, she grabbed his face and kissed him.

Martin looked at Nordahl - who motioned for her to go next.

After adding Martin to the brood, he lowered her onto his trouser schnauzer.

She must've had a hell of a hairbrush because she started at his normal size - and asked for a bump to both the width and length after just two strokes.

From there, she got one orgasm before he jizzed her - another when the heat splashed inside of her - and then completely froze as the seminal fluid started soaking into her body.

She was still breathing - so he pulled her off his cock and laid her on the conference table.

She woke up a few minutes later, after he'd already bitten Nordahl and was busy, stuffing his sausage into her.

Nordahl was tight. He had to drop the girth two notches just to squeeze it into her - and then only bumped it back up once before ringing her bell - and flooding her womb.

As his hot spend pumped into her, she locked her lips onto his, and didn't let go until her body had fully recovered.

She put her hands on his shoulders, hopped off his cock, and gave him one last peck on the lips - before leaning forward and kissing the head of his dick.

Basso was the shortest member of the squad.

He leaned forward and kissed her - before adding her to his brood.

After the bite, she kissed him back - while rubbing her fingers into her twat to get herself ready for him.

He lifted her up and set her tight gash on his cockhead.

"Leave it the size it is," she ordered.

"You sure?" he asked.

"I want a little pain. I'm giving myself to you but I want you to take me. I want you to orgasm with me. You haven't really cum yet, have you, sir?"

"No."

She put her arms around his neck, kissed him, and then said, "Fuck me, please. Take my virginity. Make me your woman."

He went slowly - but they were both moaning as her tightness stretched around his meat.

She bit his neck as he fucked her.

Her eager willingness was creating a response in his testes that wasn't forced.

She whimpered as the first orgasm hit her and her body started trembling. She bit down harder on his neck and he pulled her small body tighter to his and shuddered as his cock started jetting his semen into the woman whom he could feel was binding herself to him.

He moaned as the last spurt fired into her tight twat.

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him again.

She was glowing.

"Thank you, sir."

"I don't think you need to call me 'sir' anymore, my dear."

"Master?"

"Only if you wish."

"I'm yours - heart & soul."

"I know. I could feel you tying yourself to me."

As the squad members got dress, Parker said, "Damn! I didn't even realize how much better I feel. All of my virus symptoms are gone!"

"That was the other reason I fed each of you," he stated. "We needed to know if my antibodies were going to work for you."

"I feel terrific," Schmidt reported. "Wanna wrestle, sir?" she asked, smirking.

"Maybe tomorrow," he laughed. "I need to hit the chow hall and rebuild a little stamina."

"I feel like I could eat a horse," Basso said.

"How are we going to hide how healthy we are from the rest of the squads - or the mess staff?" Parker inquired.

"I've just been acting sluggish - like everybody else - most people don't look too closely because they already feel tired and worn out."

"Sucks to be them," Martin said, examining the insides of her arms, realizing that her rash was gone.

"I could probably handle another half-dozen in the brood, without any problems, but I'd rather stick with what we have right now - until we see how this is working."

"There's a couple gals in J-Squad that might be worth grabbing, if you decide you want a few more. I've worked with them several times and they're good," Parker reported.

Schmidt nodded, "I know the two you're talking about. I'd be good with them. They're basically specialized riflemen but they seem to know their shit. Wouldn't hurt to have a couple more gunners if we needed to lay down a field of fire."

Martin added, "That would let us cover our flanks. I like that idea. I'd want to be in charge of them, though."

"That works for me," Parker nodded.

"Write up the paperwork to transfer them and I'll sign it," he said.

"I'll go do it now," the Captain replied, heading to her berthing.

"We'll meet you at chow," he called out.

She waved and headed out the door.

He led the way into the mess hall. Once he had his food, he found a seat by himself.

Occasionally, someone would want to chat during a meal. He needed to be available to his staff members.

Once Parker arrived and got her tray, she dropped the transfer form next to him and headed to sit with her squad-mates.

He finished his food, dumped the tray, grabbed the form, and went to sit with C-Squad.

"Everybody good with adding these two to the team?" he asked.

"Sir," Parker interjected, "I added Carpenter - from D-Squad as well."

"The construction team?" he confirmed.

"Yessir. We may need some stuff built - or modified. She's the best they have. She comes off as being a little cocky but we'll handle her."

"Okay, then, troop. We good adding these three - with eyes on Carpenter until she's settled?"

The girls all looked his way and nodded.

"I'll hand this off to the Colonel and we should hear back by tomorrow. I may have to come up with some special mission to justify why we need them but I'm hoping he'll just sign-off and pass it back."

"We've had nothing but commendations, sir," Parker reminded him. "I would hope that would grease the wheels some."

"Yeah - but you know how these things go - he may want his knob polished or some shit," the Major complained.

Schmidt chortled, "You have experience with that, sir?"

Parker gave her a hard look.

"Sorry, sir. I was out of line," she said, staring intently at the table.

"To answer your question, Sergeant, no. I'm not a knob-polisher - but I have been known to drag a squaddie into a superior's office and order her to do it for me."

Schmidt gulped, "If you need me to help with that, sir, just ask."

"Thanks. Hopefully it won't come to that. I also have a few *cough* other *cough* tricks up my sleeve, if it comes down to it."

She looked up, her eyes as big as saucers - and cleared her throat.

"That's, uh, very enlightening, sir."

"Sir?"

"Parker?"

"Do you have a few minutes that you could meet with our team in the conference room tomorrow - to look over some suggestions we might have for - um - tactical training sites?"

"I could probably make time for C-Squad."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'll head to the Colonel's and drop this off."

"Yessir."

"Oh! If any of you need medical attention, I would appreciate you stopping by my office first - so I can evaluate the situation."

Parker looked around the table at the faces of her squad-mates - to be sure they understood what was being said.

"Thank you, sir. C-Squad appreciates your efforts to keep us healthy."

Five female squaddies nodded.

He stood to leave.

"Major?" Martin asked shyly.

"Not tonight," Parker interjected, "We'll set up a schedule and have the Major look it over tomorrow - when we're discussing the training sites."

"Yes, Captain," she said, nodding and smiling - blushing a little.

He got to the Colonel's office to find him waiting for his secretary to shut down her computer for the day.

"What'cha got, Johnson?"

"Transfer request for three squaddies, sir."

He took the paper.

"Beefing up C-Squad?"

"Yessir."

"Any specific reason?"

"They've handled everything we've given them so far. I'm just trying to make sure we're ready to manage whatever Washington asks of us."

"Right," he said, looking at the names on the sheet like he knew each of them personally.

He grabbed a pen from the secretary's desk and scribbled his signature on the form, dropping it onto her empty desktop.

"Marci will write up the orders tomorrow morning and you should have the bodies by the day after."

"Thank you, sir."

"Carry on."

"Yessir."

He turned and left, ignoring the swat his superior gave his secretary's rump as she grabbed the freshly-inked form and leaned across the desk to put it in her inbox.

He stopped by the base's food court and grabbed a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, enjoying the cool treat as he strolled through the various barracks to head to his cot.

At his berthing, he kicked the door closed behind him and dropped into the recliner, waking up the laptop that was sitting on the PC cart next to the chair, looking over news snippets - to see what was happening outside of the chain-link fence.

An hour or so later, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," he hollered.

Parker's face appeared in the doorway.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Parker?"

"Would you mind some company tonight, sir?"

He laughed.

"I thought you were working on a schedule," he countered.

"I am, sir. I just really enjoyed our time together, earlier, and was hoping to get a little more of that before I have to share you, sir?"

"You were, were you?"

"Yessir."

"I guess that would be alright."

"Thank you, sir!"

She closed the door.

"Should I lock it, sir?"

"I never do. If you're powerful enough to kill me - or at least try - that door isn't going to slow you down. Besides, the windows may be noisier, but they're even easier to break through."

"Uh, yes, sir."

"I don't have a TV, Parker. We can either watch a show on the laptop, surf a little porn, or just get down to fucking each other's brains out."

"Um .. I don't need any foreplay, sir. I've been as horny as fuck since you bit me, sir. I really need to cum on your cock - and maybe suck you off once or twice - before I'll be able to go to sleep."

"Yeah. You guys will have to get acclimated to that. That's part of the down-side."

"I don't see it as a down-side, sir, except the thought of having to wait my turn."

"Yeah. That's the downside," he laughed.

She nodded and looked around the room.

"You want to start here - or just head straight to the bedroom?" he asked her.

"Honestly, sir? I've dreamed of you fucking me under an ice-cold shower, smashed against the wall, with you pounding into me, while you ravage my breasts."

"Works for me," he said, undressing and heading down the hallway to the bathroom.

She was naked almost as soon as he was - and followed on his heels.

Thankfully, the shower was plenty big enough for two people.

"Water first - or after we've started?"

"After."

He picked the Captain up and held her as he lined his cock up with her snatch.

"So strong," she cooed.

"You have no idea," he replied.

He eased her lower and buried his rigidness inside of her - going back to the size she'd preferred during their last romp.

"Mmm. So full! So good."

She squeaked as he pressed her back to the chilly wall - and then he blasted the cold water at full force.

The temperature didn't bother him at all - another benefit of his "gift" - in fact, he showered like this most of the time.

Parker, however, howled as the icy blast cascaded across - and down - her firm, muscular body.

Her breasts tightened up, her nipples were immediately rock-hard, and her pussy clamped down on his tool.

He sucked on her right breast and nipple - swirling his tongue around the stiff bud - and then switched to the left.

She gasped again as her breasts went from the heat of his mouth to the cold of the water.

He grabbed her waist, held her against the frosty shower wall, and started thrusting his fuck-meat in & out of her clenching channel.

She was still gasping for breath and her body was starting to tremble.

He shut off the water and went back to fucking her.

Her trembling lessened but she still shivered a little as he fucked her roughly.

He tweaked up the size of his cock a tad and she started gurgling - her eyes rolling back in her head - he fucked her that way a dozen more times before bumping it back down again - waiting for her to resuscitate.

When she was back, he sped up his thrusting.

Her legs were flopping around. He grabbed her body where her legs met her ass-cheeks and held her up - supporting her weight - still pounding her between the shower wall and his stiff rod.

She grabbed his face and kissed him like she hadn't seen him in years.

She orgasmed - and spritzed his balls with ejaculate.

That had always been a turn-on for him and he grunted as he came inside of her.

"Oh! Shit!" she exclaimed.

Her body trembled - not from the cold this time - but from the feeding-high - and she orgasmed harder - spraying him again.

He extended his cock until the head was brushing the entrance to her womb, sucked a nipple into his mouth, and fired another round of semen into her.

She gritted her teeth and roughly pulled his head harder onto her nipple - twisting his face around as he sucked. He bit down on the tender bud and she screamed.

He released that nipple and did the same to the other. She gasped but continued holding his face to her breast.

He tongued the nipple until she released him.

He kissed her on the mouth and bit the corner of her chin.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Better than okay. We're never gonna get anything done. I'm so addicted to your cock."

He grabbed a towel and started drying them off - her body still impaled on his fleshy sword.

Once they were reasonably dry, he carried her into his bedroom and flopped onto his back - driving his cock deep inside of her - and knocking on her womb.

"Fuck! I want your babies so bad!"

"Won't happen."

"Won't?"

"It can't happen unless I will it - and - even then - there are lots of conditions that have to be satisfied."

"You don't want to?"

"I like all of you - and that's going to grow. Before I would do that to any of you, however, we need to be in agreement. It should probably be a group decision - though the brood would eventually accept whatever I decide anyway."

"It would complicate the work we need to do at the sites."

"Yes. That's the other reason we'll hold off. Maybe down the road. We'll see."

"I love you."

"That's the feeding talking."

"I don't think so. I've always respected you - you treat all of your people well. I'm definitely addicted to your cock - and your semen - but I trust you - I feel safe - I feel powerful - I would kill anyone who threatened that."

"Yeah. That's mostly the feeding - but you might be binding yourself to me. Basso has some of that going on. It's a little bit puppy-love - and a little bit because she gave me her cherry - but there's something building."

"You got my cherry too, remember?"

"I guess I kind of forgot that. Yeah. That definitely increases the bonding."

"Told you."

"Whatever. You want to test your addiction? Try taking a load of my cock-snot down your throat."

"Hmm. I don't usually go for that - but okay."

Captain Parker climbed off of his bean-pole and looked it over.

"Still hard?"

"Until I decide otherwise."

"Cool!"

She didn't seem to have much experience but she was soon sucking and licking enthusiastically.

There was no head-bobbing - but there was some quality suckage going on.

He gave her a little burst of pre-cum and she pulled off and rolled it around in her mouth, savoring it like it was wine.

"Wow! It tastes like chocolate!"

"It's different for everybody."

"How much can I have?"

"How much do you want?"

"A whole chocolate shake."

"You want a sip at a time - or the whole thing blasted down your throat at once?"

"I'll have to work up to the throat thing."

"Okay, you can stop sucking whenever you've had your fill."

He told his nuts to give her a little burst every time she sucked hard - like she was drinking a shake through a straw.

She stayed at it for several minutes - sometimes pulling off and wiping the corners of her mouth - before sucking some more - and swallowing the creamy reward.

"That's so addictive!" she exclaimed. "I'm so relaxed. I'll bet I could take you down my throat now."

"You want to try?"

"I'm a little scared."

"We can wait."

She flopped onto the bed beside him and pulled his face over to give him kisses.

"Thank you. That was so rich! My head is spinning."

He pressed his forehead to hers and they fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Parker rode him until she orgasmed. He pumped three semen blasts into her and then she got dressed and headed back to the barracks.

At breakfast, she came over to tell him that the girls were giving her the silent treatment for jumping ahead of the rotation.

She said she was still working on the site suggestions and asked that they wait to meet until the other three team members joined the group - and the brood.

He stopped by C-Squad's table long enough to look at each of them and ask if he needed to order them to knock their nonsense off and listen to Parker.

They each looked chagrined - so he left them to work the rest out on their own - and headed to his office.

The transfer paperwork came through and he delivered the orders to J-Squad and D-Squad. They weren't happy about losing quality team members but he told them to put in the requisitions for replacements and he'd get them approved.

By 0800 the following day, the eight members of C-Squad were assembled in the training room and he was following Captain Parker down the hall to meet with them.

"What have you told them?"

"Nothing, sir. We figured we'd leave that for you."

The two of them stepped in front of the waiting team.

He looked over the three new members - whom Parker had positioned at the center of the room - with the rest of her squad surrounding them.

Nodding to each in turn, Parker said, "Washington is a heavy gunner, Takao is a sniper, and Carpenter is building trades."

Major Johnson cleared his throat and started his speech.

"I'm putting together a special response team. The girls of C-Squad think you three would improve that unit. This is voluntary - completely optional - but I need your consent before I'll give you any more info. You can walk away right now with no hard feelings and no repercussions."

He looked from Washington - to Takao - to Carpenter. Each of them stared back at him.

"There will be some perks - but once you've been brought in - the only way out of this unit is in a body-bag."

"Permission to speak freely, sir," Washington asked.

"Granted."

"C-Squad is a solid unit - probably the best. If they're part of this, I'm in - and happy to be invited. I'll sign or swear whatever you need me to."

He nodded to her.

He turned to Takao.

"It can't be as bad as J-Squad."

He cringed and looked into her eyes.

She shrugged.

He looked at Carpenter.

"D-Squad ain't that bad - but I'm happy to be here, sir. Lay it on us."

Takao and Washington nodded.