Vampires of the Apocalypse (Harem)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. You just look so adorable when you're feeding. It's been so long since I've had a brood - and I've never had one this large - I'm enjoying this as much as you are."

"There's no possible way you're enjoying this as much as me, sir. Guaranteed."

"You might be surprised, Corporal."

He cuddled with her for a bit longer and then gave her a kiss before lifting her off of his lap.

"Aw, shit, sir! Already?"

"Sorry, Basso. We should probably try to get a little work done today."

"Yessir. Thank you, sir. I love you, you know that, right?"

"You are all very much growing on me as well. I haven't felt this strong in a long time."

"Has it really been a couple hundred years since you had a brood, sir?"

"At least."

"Why, sir? If I can ask."

"One of my friends lost most of his brood at Salem - at the trials. After that, I tried to be more careful. I didn't replace brood members when they passed - and, eventually, I just didn't have any left."

The lovers dressed and the Major escorted the petite squaddie down the hall - and back into the conference room.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Parker?"

"We may need to sound-proof your office a little if you're going to use it for feedings," she laughed.

The rest of the team smiled and nodded.

"Good on you, Basso," Martin called out.

Basso blushed - and beamed - all at the same time.

Carpenter announced, "I don't need a feeding - but if I can frig myself on that monster-cock of yours again - I'll have your office sound-proofed by the end of the day, sir."

He looked over to the Captain - whose face was a mixture of victory and defeat. She nodded.

"Fine," he said.

Carpenter whooped and was half-way out of the building before her teammates reminded her that she didn't have her boots on.

First Blood

Over the next several weeks, Captain Parker and the girls of C-Squad ended up turning their lie into a reality.

Initially, the story about them building a remote version of The Village had simply been a fairytale to mask the supplies and materials that were being moved to Parker's fallback locations.

However, the Colonel had gotten word that forward ground units might be called up to support European troop movements - and Parker had started using every chance she could get - as the base commander ordered squads to The Village - to put C-Squad in the action.

After C-Squad had attacked and defended The Village from every angle she could throw at them, she tasked Carpenter with actually building a second Village in a nearby mountain ravine - while continuing to divert resources to the two secret sites.

Enough materials and supplies had moved around that word had eventually filtered up to the Colonel that C-Squad was working on a second Village. The original training site was already in use pretty much every hour of the day, so he ordered his officers to start cycling units through training at both locations.

Major Johnson pulled D-Squad in to help - to try to make sure things were ready in time. The last of Carpenter's concrete was still curing when the first teams arrived to put the testing-ground through its paces.

The Major made it a practice to visit with each of his Captains - and their units - at mealtimes.

He was sitting with C-Squad as they finished their lunch when he leaned forward and whispered, "I'm being told that vampires throughout the States are being targeted by assassins. At this point, that's all of the information I have but - if I disappear for a little bit - I'm probably just hunting."

"The Colonel gives you intel about vampires?" Parker whispered, as every head at the table leaned in to make out the conversation.

"My intel doesn't come through military channels - it comes through my other sources."

Her eyes got a little bigger and she nodded.

In a regular voice, he inquired, "How did your training go today?"

Parker looked to Martin.

"Good, sir. Whenever possible, we've been testing against two or three units. Seriously, sir, it's getting hard to hide how much better we move than them - just because they're so lethargic."

Parker looked to her superior to see what he would suggest.

"I see. Not much we can do about that."

"Sir?" Schmidt asked, leaning forward.

Johnson nodded to her to proceed.

"Can you - I don't know - dump some semen in the coffee dispensers or something - to give them a boost - it's almost sad."

The Major chuckled.

"I don't know if that would work or not. I don't think I've ever heard of a vampire jerking off into the town's water supply to try to promote public health."

"I think Schmidt's just trying to figure out how to sneak in an extra feeding," Nordahl accused.

The rest of the girls laughed when Schmidt shrugged her shoulders, blushed, and said, "I mean, I do like a lot of cream in my coffee."

The Major replied, "Let's just put that suggestion on the back burner for now. However, it might not be a bad idea for each of you to have a vial or two of semen to carry with you - for medical emergencies - when I'm not immediately available."

Basso started to open her mouth to volunteer for the task, but Parker said, "Washington's next on the roster."

"Captain?" the heavy gunner responded, hearing her name.

"Take a couple mason jars with you when you go for your feeding. When you've gotten yours, help the Major extract a little 'snake oil' and bring it to me."

She grinned at the Captain, then winked at the Major, and said, "Happy to help, ma'am."

"I'll bet," snickered Martin.

"Try to keep the saliva out of the sample," Takao cautioned seriously - which just caused the rest of the girls to roar in laughter.

Major Johnson took that as his cue to leave - and stood.

The Captain stood at almost the same time, "Thank you, sir."

"Thank you. See you at the Mountain Village this afternoon?"

"Yessir. E-Squad should be hitting us from the top about the same time as B-Squad is trying to come from below. I've already calculated their likely approaches and we've got our strategy ready."

"Stay on your toes, Captain. Maybe I'll stop and visit with E & B and tell them to be a little more creative."

The Captain looked at him for a moment - as if calculating - and then finally smiled.

"Very good, sir."

Three hours later, he was watching F-Squad defending against J-Squad when he saw Captain Parker approaching at a fast walk.

As she arrived, his danger-sense twinged and his eyes shot past her shoulder to where he knew a sniper was crouched between a tree and a bush.

Time seemed to slow. He saw the flash of the rifle firing. The bullet would arrive well before the sound traveled across the 500 yards between him and the would-be assassin.

His mind was already calculating how to get to the enemy when he realized that Parker was now standing between him and the sniper.

He leapt forward - covering the five feet between his body and hers - grabbed her shoulders - and spun her to his left - just as the bullet smashed into his ribs and fragmented into his lung.

Assuring himself that the Captain was okay, he looked around for the shadow he'd seen - in the back of a deuce and a half.

With two long strides and an inhumanly powerful leap, he disappeared into the back of the truck - and re-appeared behind the enemy sniper a quarter-mile away.

The man had dropped his rifle and was pulling a syringe out of a little bag that looked like a shaving-kit.

Before he could steady himself enough to stab the syringe into his thigh, the Major had grabbed his wrist, seized the syringe, dropped it back into the bag, and had bodily moved the man two paces away from his tools.

"Who sent you?"

He shook his head.

"Do you speak English?"

He shook his head.

Major Johnson squeezed the man's wrist until he felt the bones splinter. Blood began to well up from the places where the shattered bone had broken through the skin. Johnson licked the blood - which helped his body ramp up the healing that it had already begun.

Ever the observant one, Parker had figured out - from the Major's quick glance over her shoulder - where he'd gone. She and C-Squad were halfway to his position when they spotted the two men standing under a tree.

"Major! You okay?" she called out.

He waited until she and her team were closer.

"Tie him. He had a syringe. It's in the small bag. I don't know what else he has. I need him contained without giving him the ability to heal or harm himself - or any member of your team."

She nodded and pointed for Schmidt and Washington to move to take the prisoner.

Johnson looked into Parker's eyes.

"I must feed. My body needs help healing."

Parker pulled out a radio and called for a pickup at their location.

"Captain," Washington said, "I just fed - and I'm the biggest girl here. I'll go with the Major and make sure he's got what he needs."

Parker nodded and looked at Martin.

She moved up, next to Washington, as Basso and Nordahl went through the man's things."

"Nordahl," the Major called, "He won't answer me in English. I'm not sure it's a language problem but try Russian and Chinese on him at least."

Nordahl tried to get an answer from the man - using every language she knew - to no avail.

As a jeep could be seen heading their way, Major Johnson stepped up to the man - now flanked by Martin & Schmidt - with Washington at his back - and grabbed his neck. He stared into the man's eyes.

In response, the man tried to close them.

The girls tried to pry them back open - but he was staring up at his forehead - only the whites of his eyes visible.

"Washington," Martin yelled, "Squeeze his junk. Make him look at the Major."

The giant of a woman reached between the man's thighs from behind and took his jewels in hand. It looked like she had his whole package in her massive palm - and she started slowly squeezing.

The man's mouth opened - to scream - and his eyes went wide.

Major Johnson leaned forward and stared into his pupils until the man collapsed.

"Sorry, sir," Washington apologized, "I think I squeezed too hard."

"You're good, Gunney," the Major replied, "that was my doing. He should be more cooperative now."

He released the man.

Martin & Schmidt were, basically, holding the enemy soldier up - with no small amount of help from Washington.

With a nod from Schmidt, Washington released her grip and stepped back.

"Captain?" the Major said. "Take this man to the brig. Keep one of your team with him at all times. I want to know every word he says."

Parker looked at Nordahl, who nodded.

"The rifle isn't special, you can turn that over to whomever wants to examine it. Hold the rest of the stuff until I can look at it more closely."

"Yessir."

"Gunney?"

"Sir?"

"Could I borrow you for a little while?"

Washington moved to his side, put his left arm across her shoulders, grabbed his belt in her massive right hand, and walked/carried the Major over to the jeep."

"You okay, Major?" the driver asked.

"Stood in the sun too long today, son," he replied. "Take me to my cot, if you would. Gunney's gonna stay with me until the wooziness goes away. If you could go easy on the bumps, I'd greatly appreciate it."

"Yessir."

Washington sat down and pulled the Major onto her lap, cradling him in her arms.

The driver raised an eyebrow at her unorthodox handling of their superior but she just looked at him - and the Major didn't say anything about it - so he decided he should probably just drive.

A few minutes later, as the vehicle came to a halt, the Gunnery Sergeant stepped out of the jeep with the officer in her arms.

The driver put the vehicle in park and hustled over to open the Major's door for her.

"Thank you, Corporal," Johnson said, "please tell Captain Parker that I need to see her when C-Squad is finished with their training."

"Yessir. Hope you're feeling better soon, sir."

"Thank you," the tired officer responded.

By now, all of the girls were familiar with the Major's office and home. Washington carried the weakened man through the front room and started down the hall.

"Gunney?" he said tiredly.

"Sir?"

"Recliner. Bite. Neck. Fuck. Later."

"Sorry, sir."

He grinned - which she couldn't see - but she felt him kiss her jaw."

"Loud sexy bitch," he moaned.

"I love you too, sir," she said, grinning.

A half-hour later, the Major was feeling much better.

On the flipside, Washington now looked slightly paler - and very tired.

The Major retracted his fangs, moved from her neck to her face, and looked into her eyes, kissing her deeply.

"Thank you, my warrior queen," he told her. "I can give you a quick feeding now."

He climbed off of her lap.

As tired as she was, she pulled his pants down, shoved him into the recliner, dropped her trousers, and climbed onto his Mameluke, throwing her legs off the side of the large chair, and causing the Major to grow concerned that she was going to send them tumbling backwards - to the floor.

He quick-fired a blast of semen into her. He was surprised she could even feel it. He'd forgotten to adjust the size of his manhood to accommodate her need.

"Fuck, sir. I do love that shit!" she cooed, pulling his face into her massive clothed breasts.

He reached up and caressed her cheeks.

She leaned in for a kiss - which they were still both enjoying when the door opened to admit Captain Parker.

The Major looked over, "I need to recharge Washington's batteries and then we can talk, Captain."

"Would you like me to wait outside, sir?" she asked.

The Major looked to the Sergeant.

"Oh, now, you know I don't mind, Major - just give me some of that good shit!"

"Come get it, you nasty bitch," he said, as he shifted his cock to fill her - and gave her a little half-splash to energize her."

"Mmmm. Fuck! That's the shit! Sweet baby Jesus, I do love this cock."

She started bouncing up and down on the Major's staff and he grabbed her hips to help her.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes! O, most holy Lord!"

She paused, pulled his face in for a greedy, needy kiss and then ordered, "Now quit pussy-footin' around and fuck my fat twat!"

The Major shifted his arms, scooping under Washington's knees, to grab her waist once more. Now - when he lifted her by her hips - her whole body went airborne - before plummeting back towards the earth's surface - to have the Major's donkey-dick slammed into her writhing channel.

Each drop threatened to knock the wind out of the powerful woman's lungs - and yet, still, she called out to her savior for deliverance.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! O, sweet, fucking Jesus! Ugh!"

Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed for a moment - but came back a little quicker than last time.

Major Johnson lifted the large woman into the air. She keened as his penis left her pussy - but she screamed as he tongued her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

Her body started convulsing and he laid his tongue flat against her nub and flicked his head back and forth - bathing her sensitive knob in heat & saliva.

When she'd finished shaking, he dropped her body - and pussy - back onto his massive shaft - to which he had added another inch in length.

As it rebounded off of her cervix, she hissed, "Fuck me, Jesus. Fuck me, Jesus. Sweet, holy, mother."

Washington's pussy gripped up & down his length - and he let himself be carried away as his climax arrived.

"Fucccckkkkk!" his lover moaned - as her mind & body welcomed the feeding.

Captain Parker caught him up on the current state of things as the Major and the Gunnery Sergeant scrubbed the smell of their joining off, together, in the shower. They snuck in a couple more greedy kisses but, otherwise, behaved themselves.

The Captain was grateful. She loved watching the Major fuck the others - and Washington's vulgar vocals made it even more entertaining - but she was always so fucking horny afterwards..

Parker's update was that the sniper had been secured in the brig and the Colonel's men had tried, unsuccessfully to get the man to talk. His only response was to shake his head.

Once Johnson and Washington were out of the shower, dried off, and back in their uniforms, Parker handed over the small bag the man had been carrying.

Inside were small vials of what appeared to be milk - and the syringe - which contained an off-white (light tan) liquid.

"My guess is that these are breast-milk," the Major said, removing the stopper from one of the vials and sniffing it."

He retrieved a teaspoon from the kitchen, poured a small amount into the spoon, sniffed it once more, and finally tasted it.

"Breast milk."

"Can you tell anything else from it?" Parker asked.

"Not really," he replied. "There are hints of whatever food or drink the female - presumably his host - consumed - but I'm not much of a human-milk expert. The labs might be able to pick something up - so we'll pass this along to my contacts. Do not mention either of these outside of our group."

"Yessir," she said, nodding.

"The syringe," Washington inquired.

"My guess - and I should know shortly - is vampire antibodies."

She quirked an eyebrow at him as he depressed the plunger - and squirted a small bead of the fluid into the bowl of a second spoon.

Bringing the sample to his nose, he smelled it briefly, looked at it closely, and then took it onto his tongue - closing his eyes.

"Yup," he said, nodding. "Probably told him that - if things went south - he should inject himself - to give him a chance to beat or escape me."

"Can you tell anything from that one?" Parker asked.

"I would guess she (the vampire) is fairly young - but that's a total conjecture. The other qualified guess is that she's Slavic - probably Russian."

The women both nodded.

"I need Nordahl. Did you happen to get C-Squad on the guard rotation, Captain?"

"I did. Schmidt & Martin have 4pm to midnight; Carpenter & Basso have midnight to 8am."

"Perfect. I think we'll know in a few minutes if we're going to be able to get anything out of him. There's a small chance I'll regret not trying sooner but we'll wait until about 2am and then Nordahl and I will go pay our new friend a visit."

Parker nodded.

"I hate to say it, but I'm guessing we're all going to need a crash-course in basic Russian phrases from Nordahl whenever C-Squad has any free-time."

"I'll let them know sir."

"I'm going to head to the chow hall. I could use some protein. Update the team and I'll stop by when I'm done eating and make sure we're square. I don't know how badly it will upset the feeding rotation - but you may want to just bump Nordahl ahead of whoever was up for tonight - and that'll kill two birds."

"Already on it, sir."

"As you were, Captain, Gunney."

"Thank you sir," the ladies replied, heading out the door of the Major's small apartment.

Nordahl had been very happy to get moved up in the rotation.

She had managed to get the Major excited enough to cum spontaneously - filling her with the good stuff. When he force-fired his semen into you, it was a nice mind-buzz - but if you could get him to cum - it was a whole 'nother level!

The first time he'd fed her - that day they'd started the brood - she had been blown away by the high.

Nowadays, a force-feed was still filling - and still almost instantly healed any injuries or other issues - but getting the Major to nut in you was like a third helping of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving Day - you just felt like you were gonna pop like a tick!

At two o'clock in the morning, the Major's phone started buzzing and Nordahl was immediately awake.

She leaned over and stole a kiss from her lover before sitting up on the edge of the bed to start getting dressed.

Major Johnson's semen had long-since soaked into her pussy - and her sex was almost salivating at the thought that he was this close and naked.