Vampires of the Apocalypse (Harem)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shuttle bus arrived at 0900 and parked in front of the Colonel's office. The driver handed Marci the orders. By the time he came back outside with the commanding officer, Major Johnson, Captain Parker, and the members of C-Squad were formed up and waiting for review.

"Efficient, as always, Johnson," the Colonel said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Washington tells me they're sending you to Poland to help train the Ukrainians. Don't have too much fun out there."

"Yessir. We'll make you proud."

"You do that. Carry on."

"Thank you, sir."

Turning to the Captain, he nodded.

"You heard the boss," she told the girls. "Devil nuts, load up."

She went to stand by the door the driver had opened, needlessly eyeing each squad member as they boarded - mindful that the Colonel was still watching. When they were all aboard, she nodded at the Major and climbed in.

The Major turned, saluted his superior - who nodded - then spun around to join the others, closing the door behind him.

The driver called out for them to strap in, started the vehicle, and headed for the gate.

Four hours later, they stopped for lunch and the Major took Carpenter into a stall in the men's room where he force-fired a feeding down her throat, kissing her afterwards, and promising she'd have a real feeding the next time.

She kissed him back and then sucked his cock clean before helping him get zipped back up - grabbing and groping him a little more than was required.

The Major pinched her on the ass for taking too long and she lunged in and bit his jaw, purring at him.

He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her softly - and then opened the door of the stall and swatted her on the ass - as they headed for the exit. A couple truck drivers peered at them in the mirror as they washed their hands - eyeing Carpenter's ass as she strutted towards the door.

As they passed through the racks of truck stop merchandise to make their way to the restaurant, Johnson whispered, "They think you're hot too, soldier."

"They ain't picky enough for me to be worried about what they think, sir."

"What about me?"

"There's no way I cannot care about what you think, sir. You treat me like a queen."

"Maybe I'm just thinking about myself."

"Major, lots of guys look at my ass and want to fuck me - then they see my face and say something about throwing a bag over my head. You're the first one who didn't cringe when they looked at me."

"As you may recall, I had my cock buried in you at the time .."

"You did - but it's," she paused and started again, "we're not a sport to you. I was standing there, being fucked in front of a room full of women - but you made me feel like I was the only one that mattered - not just that I mattered - but that I was the only one you cared about at that moment."

She knew he was listening - but she looked back - into his eyes - to reassure herself. He wasn't looking at her ass - he was looking into her eyes - seeing her as she was - crooked nose and all - and showing that he cared.

"You could order me to sacrifice myself right now and I would willingly do it because I know you wouldn't ask without a reason. I don't even have to know what that reason is."

"Well, I say you're hot as fuck and I'd kill either one - or both of those men - before I'd let them so much as grope your beautiful ass."

"Thank you, sir. I think you're hot too."

"I am sorry to rush your feeding."

"I know sir. I appreciate that. I got a little carried away. You do bad things to me."

"Remind me to do bad things to you the next time it's your turn."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," she said, grinning back at him.

He leered at her ass and she chuckled, heading into the diner to join the others.

After lunch, the first driver switched places with the guy who'd been riding shotgun.

Another five hours down the road, and it was Washington's turn to suffer through a rushed feeding and hear promises for next time.

Each of the girls - including Captain Parker - wanted to cuddle up to the Major and fall asleep - but they let him have the front row to himself - and tried their best to get some rest in the uncomfortable seats - as their transport raced through the night.

Major Johnson and his girls started sitting up - and rubbing the sleep out of their eyes - as the driver handed his paperwork over to the gate guard - and the shuttle was admitted to Marine Barracks Washington.

Pulling up to a building that held only a set of restrooms, the driver put the vehicle in park, and told the passengers they had arrived.

The Major, the Captain, and the women of C-Squad grabbed their gear and stumbled off of the bus - which drove away.

Johnson nodded at the shady area under the edge of the roof and told everyone to drop their kits. He watched their bags as they spread out between the two bathrooms to relieve themselves and splash some water on their faces. The Major joined the line as soon as one of the girls emerged and took over guard duty.

They had about ten minutes to relax in the shade before a different shuttle pulled up. The driver handed a folded sheet of paper to the Major - who read it - and told everyone to load up.

Four hours later, they were dropped off at the main gate at Norfolk Naval Shipyard. A Lieutenant Commander met them at the gate and showed the guards paperwork to get them through - at which point he asked if the group was up for a jog - to which the Major nodded.

Several blocks later, he flashed an ID to the guards at the dock and they were admitted through that gate.

Another hundred yards and they were being guided aboard a US Navy cruiser as the shipmates were casting off.

A junior officer led them to their bunks, showed them where the head was - and told them she'd be back when it was time for chow.

As the Major and the Captain removed their uniforms to change into clothes that matched the rest of the girls, Parker asked, "A ship, sir?"

"Every move we've made appears to be designed to frustrate anyone who might be tracking us. My vampire contact was most concerned that a direct attack had been attempted on me - considering our fairly inaccessible location."

"I see. I guess that makes sense."

"At least a half dozen other vampires - placed in positions similar to mine - were targeted that same day."

"That suggests .."

".. either that somebody inside is giving them information, or our enemy has vast resources, yes."

The team's quarters were isolated from the rest of the ship's crew. They never saw anyone else during the entire trip - except the cooks - when they went to chow.

Over the next several days, the girls were able to make up for the abbreviated feedings - as everyone got to have an abundance of quality time with the Major.

When they weren't sucking and fucking, they were playing cards.

Sometimes, they even convinced the Major to play strip poker with them.

He wasn't sure, yet, who was cheating - but he lost every, single hand.

At the end of five days, the ship docked - and their group was led off of the transport and handed over to a new guide.

Within minutes, Nordahl had figured out their location - and informed them that they were in Gdansk, Poland.

They were loaded onto an APC where they found volleyball uniforms and warm-ups - and a coach's jacket for the Major.

They emerged from the APC in Warsaw - where they were given a suite of rooms in a local hotel.

That evening Coach Johnson received a visit from their contact - who gave them all of the information that the vampire network had been able to gather up to this point:

* A powerful, young (post WWII) Russian vampire, Adrik Ivanov (who calls himself "Ivan the Terrible"), has gathered a large brood over the last 75 years.

* Grigori Orlov is one of the members of his brood.

* He's created three lieutenant vampires - who have smaller broods: the Sickle, the Hammer, and the Shield.

* Ivanov is set on making himself the emperor of the world - he designed the virus to make humans weaker - and vampires (and their broodlings) stronger.

Based on the fact that he was the subject of a direct attack, it would appear that Johnson is already known to Ivanov. For that reason, he has been brought in to help with counter-ops against the lieutenants.

Since the sniper claimed to be sent by The Sickle, C-Squad's first task will be to eliminate the members of her brood - and - eventually - the vampire herself.

An extremely naked Captain Parker eased through the doorway of Major Johnson's room.

"Is it your turn again, already, Captain?" the Major inquired.

"For some reason, the girls think we'll see action tomorrow. They told me that I should - and I quote - cozy up to the Major and see what intel you can get him to spill - end-quote."

"My lips are sealed," he chuckled.

"Really?" she cooed, crawling onto the bed - aiming her path to arrive between his knees - targeting the meat-monster that seemed to be slumbering at the moment.

"You can torture me all you want, I won't spill," he said, grinning.

"We'll see about that .." she told him.

Like a rat snake, scooping up chicken eggs, she opened her mouth and - just as his penis started to rise - she darted forward and took his flesh-sword straight down her throat.

He added an inch to the length, and she fucked him in & out of her esophagus as she caressed his nut-sack in the palm of her hand. She stared into his eyes the whole time.

With the Major's cock still securely locked in her throat, she did a cartwheel and dropped her pussy straight onto his waiting mouth.

He grabbed her ass-cheeks and devoured her sex.

She was already struggling to breathe - with his sizeable phallus restricting the flow of air to her lungs - but now he was taking her breath away with the way he was ravaging her quim.

She kept one hand on his fun-bag, wrapped the other around the base of his cock, and started fucking his dick in & out of her throat, gurgling, gasping - and nearly gagging.

At the other end, the Major was in heaven, he had grown very fond of the Captain's scent and - right now - his senses were overloaded with her smell and flavor.

His cock spit a small burst of pre-cum into his lover's belly and she went from needy to wanton.

Before, she had been gliding his meat in & out of her face - now she was slamming it, humming, licking, sucking.

His testicles raised the white-flag - and fired everything they had.

She took the feeding and sucked harder until the last drop was coaxed free - then she stood up, reversed position, and slammed her pussy down onto his rigid cock.

She had been holding back her climax - even through the rush of the feeding - but now she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum on his cock - as it was spewing inside of her. She wanted another feeding. She was determined to get it.

Seeing the fire in her eyes, the Major lay back and let her work. He could already tell that she wasn't going to give up until she had succeeded. He could smell the arousal - the need - the burning - oozing from her body. She was in heat and she intended to be bred.

She pulled his hands to her taunt B-cups, forcing his hands back and forth across her stiff nipples, irritating her milk-duds with the calluses on his palms, growling at him as she stared into his eyes.

She moved his hands to her throat, grabbed his wrists, and held his fingers against her neck. He squeezed a little and she growled louder - continuously humping her feverish pussy up & down on his staff.

She reached for his face, turned it to her left, and put a thumb on his chin - coaxing him to open his mouth wide.

When he did, she leaned forward and gently laid her neck against his teeth.

She purred as his fangs extended and bit into her throat.

If she had been looking into his eyes, she would have seen the pupils ignite.

He put his arms around her shoulders, pulled her closer, bit a little harder, and fed from his broodling.

Her purring turned back into growling and the thrusting of her pussy onto his penis turned into writhing.

He felt the muscles, along her vagina, pull at him - grasping and grabbing.

Her eagerness, her need, her desire, her tenacity - it jostled him, battered him, pushed him over the edge of oblivion - and he surrendered to it.

His nut-sack shrank as it started firing its second offering into his lover.

The fire from his pupils transferred to hers as the heat of his feeding poured into her.

The climax she had been holding back crashed through the dam - and she shuddered and nearly passed out.

When the second spurt hit her, she opened her mouth wide, and sucked in a huge breath.

Realizing she was about to scream - and probably wake every other patron in the hotel, he moved to intercept. He retracted his teeth, lifted & turned her head, set her mouth against his, and sucked her shriek into his chest.

When she had recovered, he kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, her chin, her jaw, her forehead, ..

She bit the side of his neck and passed out.

He shut off the light and pulled the sheet over them.