All Comments on 'Supernatural Earth Pt. 05'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Aaaannnnnd he's back...

And adding to a great story line. Alas, I can only give you 5 stars for this. Looking forward to Daniel and Lily kicking some ass!!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

This was real fun from A to B. Except for the fleshy blob. Gross. Mind you, it's not stingy with the orgasms, which must count for something. Maybe they can rehabilitate it to perform as a source of therapy at a holiday spa, once the women have been freed, of course. Else it might be a tad embarrassing.

Shot for story! Invigorating!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

Please continue this story arc I really enjoy it and please update us on how the story is coming along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❤️

That was fucking epically beautiful and they should have published it like that! You have an amazing talent, and I'm only saying this at the start of my journey with you

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Anon Heart: thank you! I hope that you check out my other works. Be sure to look at my profile page for more information!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

What is the name of the published version, and where can I purchase it? I'm really enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm conflicted.

I'm loving this series whenever it's about anything other then the werewolves. Seriously you have turned them into weak ass canon fodder and now apparently they can only shift on the full moon. Which would only make sense in horror where being a werewolf is a curse it doesn't make sense that they can't shift on command as a supernatural race made by Gaia rather then a disease especially when in PT.1 you had them shifting back to human form at will to surrender to James and then the Fae. You also have them going down like canon fodder from humans just casually killing them in seconds there not even hard to kill seriously dude wtf! This is almost as bad as those werewolves on true blood. Your telling me carlos can outrun werewolves who are supposed to have super speed and then evade their sense of smell that is more powerful then even normal wolves who can track prey for days from up to 15 miles away .He also killed a werewolf with a pistol without even using silver bullets this is getting ridiculous! You also need to make up your mind on what type of werewolf these are one minute there described as bypedal tall with clawed hands the next Carlos describes them as weird hounds with yellow eyes on all fours so which is it, or do they have 2 wolf forms? If so you need to explain that. Also if the lurker gave Carlos strength to match a vampire why didn't it do that for it's other thralls or is this something new from James's seed donation?

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 3 years agoAuthor
Go to my profile page.

@ Anon Fan: the only thing that I am allowed to say here is to check out my profile page for more information. Or, at the very least, send me a message with a return email plugged in, so that I can contact you directly.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 3 years agoAuthor
Critique

@ Anon Conflicted: you are correct in that I do not have consistency when it comes to the werewolves. They were initially intended to be a cannon fodder bad guys but then that changed as the series went on, and on, and on. This is also a story series that I do not put in a lot of editing and continuity effort into as it has gone on for years longer than I ever originally intended to, it’s a throwaway story for me, and I’m not that motivated to continue it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

I bypassed the previous 2 parts due to noncon/rape bits but this is a great continuation of parts 1 & 2.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES